Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Screenshot_2018-06-04-19-45-22.png

Another day in the fields, straight haven't been home since Thursday. No way I'm taking a pic tonight. Got some home made spaghetti waiting on me and I'm gonna dog it! Update in the am. Every one is doing great up in here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to have to break my True Shred out, having trouble keeping my appetite in check !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20180605_044100.jpg

20180605_044050.jpg

No big change in my eyes as far as pics, scale went down to 201. Diet has been garbage, hard to walk the line putting 18 and 19 hour days together weeks on end. Once again, TIME TO TIGHTEN UP!! My 2nd bottle of TRUE SHRED ended on sunday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just had a sweet potato that tasted like a fresh apricot for some reason. It’s really the little things that make the day, sometimes...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s everyone doing on this challenge??? I’m feeling like I’m fully into cut mode so planning to give you all a run for your money......

Full disclosure though - I was already enhanced because of the clen/eca but also now running cjc dac alongside my mk677.....actually had my first jab today (well I laid on a bench with my eyes closed while a mate jabbed me lol)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m getting fatter, so all is well :). Hey Whisky I was meaning to ask how that mk is treating you? Think I’m going to add it in last week of cycle and into pct

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m getting fatter, so all is well :). Hey Whisky I was meaning to ask how that mk is treating you? Think I’m going to add it in last week of cycle and into pct
It’s been treating me well mate? My recovery (both muscular and from little injuries) since starting it (last September) has been really noticeably better. As I’ve had spells of just running that only I’m pretty confident it’s the reason I’m recovering so much better as well.

Adding the cjc dac was a recent decision but hopefully gives me a bit more as well.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been treating me well mate? My recovery (both muscular and from little injuries) since starting it (last September) has been really noticeably better. As I’ve had spells of just running that only I’m pretty confident it’s the reason I’m recovering so much better as well.

Adding the cjc dac was a recent decision but hopefully gives me a bit more as well.
Very good. Sold!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am down to 228...which is pretty much starting weight, but with the obvious muscle I’ve gained I would say I have definitely lost fat. Strength is rolling in too, which is cool.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting more buffed and leaning out at the wrong places. Hip tire and belly fat still stubborn and clinging on to me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gain weight with out even trying!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm posting g a day early compared to 2 days late last week. My weekends are pretty hectic.
20180608_043653.jpg

20180608_043555.jpg

I will try to get front and back pics tomorrow morning
Everyone up in this challenge is doing awesome, lots of good competition. What do we have 3 more weeks?? Should be interesting.
CONGRATS to Alex Ovechkin man, dude has been here for what 13 years? Never hear about in the media, never sold out for more money. Class act!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm posting g a day early compared to 2 days late last week. My weekends are pretty hectic.
View attachment 166751
View attachment 166752
Everyone up in this challenge is doing awesome, lots of good competition. What do we have 3 more weeks?? Should be interesting.
CONGRATS to Alex Ovechkin man, dude has been here for what 13 years? Never hear about in the media, never sold out for more money. Class act!!!
Just scrolled back to your starting pics, hard with the different angles but you look more defined around the upper body for sure bro....

Where’s your weight at?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just scrolled back to your starting pics, hard with the different angles but you look more defined around the upper body for sure bro....

Where’s your weight at?
Yesterday was 200.8 will hit scale tomorrow hope to 200 or less. Thanks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
199 !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that the beard came off, you'll be at 199! :)

Good progress!
I think I got it all figured out with the help of you guys...
1. Take a dump
2. Shave the beard
3. Weigh in but azz naked
Definitely be 199 tomorrow

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Take a dump
2. Shave the beard
4. Cut toenails
5. squeeze out every pimple
:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or have a wank.....
Who is he Peter North?
How’s everyone doing on this challenge??? I’m feeling like I’m fully into cut mode so planning to give you all a run for your money......

Full disclosure though - I was already enhanced because of the clen/eca but also now running cjc dac alongside my mk677.....actually had my first jab today (well I laid on a bench with my eyes closed while a mate jabbed me lol)
I am leaner every day!!!! I look as lean as my avi, if not a touch leaner at this point. You can see my abs even when I totally relax them and let my belly "hang out".
I am down to 228...which is pretty much starting weight, but with the obvious muscle I’ve gained I would say I have definitely lost fat. Strength is rolling in too, which is cool.
Yeah it is obvious in your pictures.
I'm getting more buffed and leaning out at the wrong places. Hip tire and belly fat still stubborn and clinging on to me.
Their are no wrong places to lean out on you my friend. It all improves your look. However it sucks that we have to wait for the thing we want to get lean the fasted since it is almost always the last to go...
I'm gain weight with out even trying!!
Is it muscle? Are you as lean?
Me too, that is the problem here, LOL.
Yeah but you are gaining muscle, that cycle you are on you almost have no choice other than to cut calories relatively deeply but then it would waste the gear. If recomping quickly then that is solid!!!
View attachment 166751
View attachment 166752
Looking good, I wouldn't try to keep the 2lb pace for much longer. You are probably losing some muscle mass at this point with how long you have been dieting and still maintaining that rate of loss. Just something to consider if muscle mass and overall composition is important to you as well.

1. Take a dump
2. Shave the beard
Yep should do it!
4. Cut toenails
5. squeeze out every pimple
:)
Lovely image!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Down another lb to 227.4! Not bad for adding 30mg DMZ & 60mg LMG 5 days ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets look at this and be open minded. Concentrate in the picture and listen to my voice:

You are getting hungry now, REALLY hungry:

Will do anything to win the competition!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lets look at this and be open minded. Concentrate in the picture and listen to my voice:

You are getting hungry now, REALLY hungry:

Will do anything to win the competition!!!
Someone somewhere is now having a fit of vertigo thanks to you! LMAO!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its working! Keep eating!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its working! Keep eating!

Oh No! Not HypnoTroll! LOOK AWAY! Hurry before you get hyp.... man do some little debbie snacks sound good... WAIT WHAT, not me too!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to succumb to hypno-troll! You invented the competition only to win it yourself, sneaky bastard!

Oreo's ! Oreo's ! Oreo's ! Oreo's ! Oreo's ! Oreo's !

CJNator

Awards
Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! ROUND 2

Everyone’s looks good, damn I’m going to have to jump in on this. I really have no dietary goals rather then survive lmao but I’m doing a lot of body weight movements and it’s helping, I’m working on eating with my schedule especially when I work but mainly I’m doing push-ups and body weight squats when I can. I think I’m like 178lbs or something around that number.
IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_1999.JPG

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone’s looks good, damn I’m going to have to jump in on this. I really have no dietary goals rather then survive lmao but I’m doing a lot of body weight movements and it’s helping, I’m working on eating with my schedule especially when I work but mainly I’m doing push-ups and body weight squats when I can. I think I’m like 178lbs or something around that number. View attachment 166806View attachment 166807
Look like you have really decent arms bro....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CJNator Looking pretty good man, maybe a little soft, but harden that a bit and you would be a threat !!

CJNator

Awards
Look like you have really decent arms bro....
Thanks, push ups everyday have improved them a good amount.
CJNator Looking pretty good man, maybe a little soft, but harden that a bit and you would be a threat !!
Thanks, I put on some fluff from my job lol I’ll be hardening up soon enough. I need to start balancing things in my life.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Down another 2lb this week. You guys are toast ;)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Down another 2lb this week. You guys are toast ;)
Haha, love the competition brother. I’m also down another 2lb this week but I’m now at my bodies normal set point (I seem to gain or lose to around 203 really easy but getting over/under is a challenge. That said I’ve never been this strong at this weight so taking that as a good sign.

Aesthetically my loose skin is frustrating me as my appearance isn’t really changing but I’m trusting the science (and the clen lol) and pushing on - hoping I’ll see big asthetic changes by the end of this.

Good to see your on it though bro - changing coaching is paying off

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 2 pics

Not much to see yet...

week2.jpg

I noted that I'm filling out. Traps got a bit bigger.
Hopefully, changes will be more prominent later.