Transformation & Physique Goal Challenge 2018! Let's get it done!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice progress guys!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was down to 227.5 today, for over 5lbs total. Someone at the gym I don’t see all the time mentioned my face and belly are looking leaner.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was down to 227.5 today, for over 5lbs total. Someone at the gym I don’t see all the time mentioned my face and belly are looking leaner.
Always love to here that!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need to weigh and take pics in the morning. I just look big right now to me but I am leaner. I would guess that I have gained though, even with the deficit. About to hit a post workout feast!

I am going to have on or two combined 93/7 ground turkey / sirloin burgers with waffle fries... I took 3 Defuse and Glycoshield so everything should land in the right place.Especially post workout. Still doing the carbs only peri workout or in the evening on rest days. Even with the meal above I am still going to be in a healthy deficit.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see the pics !!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure if it's been 2 weeks or not. But was 213 this morning and not to bad of shape after missing 2 weeks in the gym before this week.
20180415_084515.jpg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think it is 2 weeks though so quick update pic. I’m roughly 15lbs heavier in this picture than at the start, some of the water rentention from the trest definitely starting to drop off. To be honest I’m feeling pretty positive about progress at the moment.

20B34438-A332-4F90-B1D9-5C0A2702ACF4.jpeg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Think it is 2 weeks though so quick update pic. I’m roughly 15lbs heavier in this picture than at the start, some of the water rentention from the trest definitely starting to drop off. To be honest I’m feeling pretty positive about progress at the moment.

View attachment 163540
That vascularity even with the addition of 15lbs is awesome!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 163540
Vascularity and definition are absurd! Hope I get that from my first run with trest and friends. Keep it up bud.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vascularity and definition are absurd! Hope I get that from my first run with trest and friends. Keep it up bud.
Thanks bro, I’m sure you will find the same. Great compounds. I look forward to following your log

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is it about a vein that makes us so happy ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am going to have to do my pics in the morning or maybe tonight. This weekend ended up being a complete whirlwind and I forgot to do it in the mornings before I started eating. I try to eat in the mornings on weekends so I can be stronger for my training sessions on the weekend.

Anyway I never took any pics, but did weight myself one evening and was 213 and some change. So I am guessing I am around 210-211 right now at a fasted weight. I will check in the AM when I take some new pics.

By the way guys, we never did get together and decide on what each person was going to win what. At this point I don't know how complicated I want to make it. Perhaps those of us who were offering things up can pick who they want to award their prize to based on their own opinion of who made the most progress toward their goals. That way the person who is best gets the most automatically.

If anyone has a better suggestion then let me know.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 163540
Got to be a front runner! transforming nicely brother!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got to be a front runner! transforming nicely brother!
Not to argue but right now Rocket is my guy for the win... Whisky and JTMass are a very close 2nd. All comes down to how it ends up finishing out.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus hasn't been there on the Diet like it should be (If it has protein in it I eat it). workouts have been consistent for this time of year but mind to muscle has been up and down. Between work and my daughters softball traveling.
Up to 210lb. but the pants are getting looser. Can't really figure it out but I will take it.
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good?

Pics from Friday 4-13-2018 (Sorry for the lighting) only half the lights were coming on.

front 4-20-18 210lb.jpg

side 4-20-18 210lb.jpg

db 4-20-18 210lb.jpg

crab 4-20-18 210lb.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to argue but right now Rocket is my guy for the win... Whisky and JTMass are a very close 2nd. All comes down to how it ends up finishing out.
I have to agree. I always forget about Rocket, Maybe because he always looks good!
Old man Power!!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket and I would be under the same category. We have 2 weeks to go?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket and I would be under the same category. We have 2 weeks to go?
There are 3 weeks left, it ends on the 5th. That weekend is the final.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s all to play for imo, would be awesome to to see everyone push on strong for 3 weeks and see where we get to

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far i’ve got bennymagoo, whisky, and silent savage

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There has been some solid progress in here. It’s been helping me make more conscious dietary decisions (I’m not even in the transformation contest).

It’s not a 405 frontsquat, and I am not certain I will hit that for sure, but I did load my first ever 300lb Atlas Stone to 52” yesterday! The frontsquat has the highest transfer lift to stones, aside from just practicing stones.

IMG_1523898502.501252.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has been some solid progress in here. It’s been helping me make more conscious dietary decisions (I’m not even in the transformation contest).

It’s not a 405 frontsquat, and I am not certain I will hit that for sure, but I did load my first ever 300lb Atlas Stone to 52” yesterday! The frontsquat has the highest transfer lift to stones, aside from just practicing stones.

View attachment 163579
Impressive for sure!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

View attachment 163579
that is just beastly! what a lift

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are all to kind !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay I finally was able to take some pics. I am a little leaner, but just a tiny but. What I am more of is bigger. I am up to 213.4, gaining on the gain train even in a serious deficit... It is crazy considering yesterday I had less than 30 grams carbs.

I did 2 hours of "cardio" yesterday. I walked at lunch and then went for an hour long bike ride with my daughter last night.

Anyway, here I am as of this morning just after waking up at 213.4 lbs. Yeah that is up about 5 lbs since starting the Var about 10 days ago.

IMG_2392.jpg
IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg
IMG_2425.jpg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay I finally was able to take some pics. I am a little leaner, but just a tiny but. What I am more of is bigger. I am up to 213.4, gaining on the gain train even in a serious deficit... It is crazy considering yesterday I had less than 30 grams carbs.

I did 2 hours of "cardio" yesterday. I walked at lunch and then went for an hour long bike ride with my daughter last night.

Anyway, here I am as of this morning just after waking up at 213.4 lbs. Yeah that is up about 5 lbs since starting the Var about 10 days ago.

View attachment 163668View attachment 163669

View attachment 163670View attachment 163671
Nice kleen - knew you would start to come strong at some point in this lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice kleen - knew you would start to come strong at some point in this lol
Ha, no doubt man. I have really crapped the bed with how I came at this thing, but I am hoping to at least finish strong. What will be frustrating to me is if I make a ton of progress now then that just shows what I could have done if I were committed throughout the process.

Oh well either way, I have another goal and that is to look beach ready by the time I have to chaperone my daughters choir at the water park this year. So I really have to make this last few weeks count.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha, no doubt man. I have really crapped the bed with how I came at this thing, but I am hoping to at least finish strong. What will be frustrating to me is if I make a ton of progress now then that just shows what I could have done if I were committed throughout the process.

Oh well either way, I have another goal and that is to look beach ready by the time I have to chaperone my daughters choir at the water park this year. So I really have to make this last few weeks count.
Haha, yes brother. I have daughters and I won’t lie, part of what motivates me is knowing that by the time boys start looking at them they’ll be too **** scared of what could do to even think about treating them badly

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, yes brother. I have daughters and I won’t lie, part of what motivates me is knowing that by the time boys start looking at them they’ll be too **** scared of what could do to even think about treating them badly
Yes that is definitely a factor, but also my daughter likes to show off her Daddy when I am in shape. She likes it anyway hearing all of the man your dad is big and stuff. So I might as well try to deliver. LOL

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73 That was really quick. Really good to see you getting better from where you started. 3 WEEKS TO GO!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm 5'5" and about 175, My daughter's husband is 6'3" 285lbs his little brother is 6'7" ............Dang Farm boys !! My daughter is 4'8" ha ha

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, is everyone that originally signed up still in the running or have people been dropped? I only see updates from a handful of us.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kleen, is everyone that originally signed up still in the running or have people been dropped? I only see updates from a handful of us.
I've been following but I haven't updated here in forever... didn't feel like typing the same things as my log ha. and pics are always a pita for me

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 163579
Nice mate!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know to be honest I have no clue who is still in this thing.

Not sure if anyone saw me asking the other day but I was asking about prizes / awards. We were taking a consensus on how to award prizes and what not for a while and never came down to a decision. At this point I am not overly sure I want to jump through a ton of hoops trying to figure this stuff out.

My suggestions was if we are not going to make a big plan on this then just have everyone who offered something up choose who they think won, and send their product to that person. That way If only 1 person gets everything they were a clear cut winner, otherwise it is likely that first, 2nd and 3rd place would be automatic in that regard simply because people would be making their own choice. So if 4 people picked one person and 2 picked another then we have a first and second place...

Now that doesn't take care of the Natty / Not natty thing, but if we are going to do that, then we need to come up with how we are going to do it. Otherwise I will pick my personal winner at the end and send them my bottle of 4DHEA, and everyone else can do the same.

For right now, everyone who is still in this thing respond and say so.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know to be honest I have no clue who is still in this thing.

Not sure if anyone saw me asking the other day but I was asking about prizes / awards. We were taking a consensus on how to award prizes and what not for a while and never came down to a decision. At this point I am not overly sure I want to jump through a ton of hoops trying to figure this stuff out.

My suggestions was if we are not going to make a big plan on this then just have everyone who offered something up choose who they think won, and send their product to that person. That way If only 1 person gets everything they were a clear cut winner, otherwise it is likely that first, 2nd and 3rd place would be automatic in that regard simply because people would be making their own choice. So if 4 people picked one person and 2 picked another then we have a first and second place...

Now that doesn't take care of the Natty / Not natty thing, but if we are going to do that, then we need to come up with how we are going to do it. Otherwise I will pick my personal winner at the end and send them my bottle of 4DHEA, and everyone else can do the same.

For right now, everyone who is still in this thing respond and say so.
I’m definitely still in but honestly it’s all about the motivation to finish my cycle as strong as possible for me. It’s been a great boost this far

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In it to win it !!