Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Skeptical, but willing to listen.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just ran a half Marathon this morning, and my body is aching! I haven't done a lick of cardio since May!!!
I would die if I was presented the task of doing a half marathon lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Skeptical, but willing to listen.
Skepticism is good!

I would die if I was presented the task of doing a half marathon lol.
LOL, I was worried about it after I signed up the day before the race (and not having done ANY cardio in the last 4 months). It wasn't that bad, but my knees took a beating, so no leg day this week!

Finished it in 2:40, so ~12 minute mile pace. Not too shabby for my first half and NO training, LOL!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
congrts bro, I dont even think I could complete it at this point, LOL..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17: off

Day 18: 9/1/11 Chest & Triceps

Supplements
1 AgeForce Testo100 Patch
5 pumps RS transaderm (postworkout)
2 pump AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (post workout)
20 pumps Taurus 7-KE (10 AM and 10 PM)
4 scoops AI RecoverPro (2 intra, 2 post)
2 scoops N2KTS

Incline BB Bench Press
135 x 20
185 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 5
235 x 3
205 x 8

Decline BB Bench Press
135 x 12
185 x 8-10 (4 sets)

Dips
bw x 15
+25 x 15
+45 x 8-10 (4 sets)

High Cable Cross Over
35 x 12
42.5 x 10
45 x 10
50 x 10

PecDec Flys - FST-7 Style
220 x 8 (4 sets)
210 x 6-8 (3 sets)

Cable Rope Push Down
70 x 12 (5 sets)

Overhead Tricep Extension Cable
50 x 12 (5 sets)

Face Pulls
30 x 12
40 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 12
70 x 12

Arms were SORE as all get out by the time I got to cable cross-overs. The tricep pushdowns got a great pump going, and the dips just killed me. By the time I got to doing my 5th set of Crossovers, I couldn't get the weights started my triceps were so burnt out!

Chest got a good workout too. The incline presses felt good, but shoulder would act up when I got too deep on the ROM. I had to keep upper arms to parallel at the bottom of the lift, below that it didn't feel good. After the FST-7, my chest was pumped up and SOLID! It felt really good to be so pumped up like that!

I used my last dose of N2KTS, so now I'll be moving on to some APS Mesomorph I have left over. I'm just trying to clear out some of the open pre-workouts I've been storing, LOL!

I used the PowerPatch yesterday, but didn't make it to the gym. I didn't feel very much, but I went to bed at 1AM which is late for me. I woke at 4AM (3hrs later) and felt ready to go, but my normal wake up time is 5AM so I went back to bed. Well, my son decided to get up just before 5AM so I was unable to get out of the house in time for my morning workout. Oh well, I think my shoulder needed some rest anyway.

That was my first pack of PowerPatches. To be honest, I'm not sure what they are doing, but the effects are not pronounced. Some days I feel it more than others in terms of sleep/dreams/tingling/swelling, but I haven't noticed any drastic changes over the last 3 weeks of using it. I have 2 more packs to use, so we'll see how 9 weeks will treat me. I'm hoping to increase weight/size/strength while maintaining relative leanness.

The Testo100 patch doesn't seem to do much more than what Transaderm would seem to give me alone. I'm hoping with the ingredients it would help free up bound test and for AI control, and so far I haven't had any real bloating, so maybe it's doing something but it is not very noticeable to me yet.

I've laid off the Pre/post workout patches to see how I feel when I go back to using them. I'll restart that next week to see how it goes.

Transaderm is still doing great, easy to apply and I can feel an increase in test levels by way of increased energy and libido.

I'll be heading down to VA Beach this weekend, my wife is running a half-marathon there. It should be good, and some time away since her parents came into town to watch the house/grandson.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19-22: off / half-marathon on day 21

Day 23: 9/1/11 Chest & Triceps

Supplements
1 scoop APS Mesomorph

Flat BB Bench Press
135 x 20
185 x 15
205 x 12
225 x 8
225 x 5
225 x 4
185 x 10

Incline DB Bench Press
65 x 10
75 x 10
80 x 10
85 x 8
90 x 5

Dips
bw x 15
+25 x 15
+45 x 8
+45 x 7
+45 x 9

Low Pulley Cable Cross-Over
25 x 10
30 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 9

PecDec (FST-7)
220 x 6-8 (7 sets, 30 second rest between sets)

Tricep Press Down
60 x 15 (5 sets)

Overhead Tricep Extension
40 x 10
60 x 10
65 x 10
70 x 10
75 x 8

It was nice to have the long weekend off, took a trip to VA Beach with my wife and ended up running a half-marathon with her. It was pretty fun, they had bands every mile. It was my first half, but I'm not expecting to make a habit of it, just too much damage to my knees!

Tuesday morning workout was nice, hit chest up and got a great pump going. My shoulder seems to be doing much better, I had a lot less pain on the pressing moves, so that was VERY nice! I hope they continue to improve at this rate!

I haven't been using patches for a while now, I'll start them back up today. I want to be able to judge their impact, and figured this would be another way to experiment.

Transaderm is treating me very well IMO, energy/confidence/attitude are all up the way I know my test levels are increasing. I cannot stress how easy it is to apply Transaderm, and the number of servings you get. I just ordered 2 more bottles, LOL!

My 7-KE seems to be doing pretty well keeping me lean during all of this. The bottle is running a bit low right now, but I've been using quite a few sprays in excess of the standard dosing. I don't know how prominent the results would be since I'm not in a caloric deficit, but anything that can help keep cortisol in control during the morning and evening time where I'm fasting is welcome!

Making good progress, but I feel my gains are not what they should be. I'll have to weigh in and measure to see how things are going...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
MIlas, anywhere you know of that I can get the 7 Spray..I knowe they dont make it no more..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MIlas, anywhere you know of that I can get the 7 Spray..I knowe they dont make it no more..SJ
Gone AFAIK. Best bet would be to ask a Taurus rep and see if they'd sell/trade...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah thats what I figured. I have been looking around at various classifieds trying to find some..SJ

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my thing milas, is that i have crohnes. Peptides i love, but they give me such bad anxiety and i am not rich enough for hgh. Sooooooo If this is real it could be tooo good too be true. Hgh products, supplements and etc. help me out extremely and could even heal. So hope this stuff really is what they say, but like i said i highly doubt it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24: 9/7/11 Back & Biceps

Supplements
1 AgeForce Testo100 Patch
1 AgeForce PowerPatch

1 scoop APS Mesomorph

WG Pull Ups
bw x 10
+10 x 10
+25 x 10
+45 x 7
+45 x 6

NG Pull Ups
+45 x 7 (5 sets)

Smith Machine Rows
110 x 10
200 x 10
250 x 10
270 x 10
290 x 8

Shrugs (starting with a Deadlift)
380 x 10
470 x 10
470 x 10
470 x 10
490 x 10

Low Pulley Cable Row (FST-7)
220 x 8 (7 sets, 30 second rest)

One Arm Cable Curl
25 x 10 (8 sets)

Hammer bar Curl
75 x 10
85 x 8 (4 sets)

Incline DB Curl
35 x 10 (5 sets)

Great back workout, between the pullups, rows and shrugs (with DLs) I got a great workout in for my back. It feels nice and tight, good contractions and working with heavier weights. Bicep workout was just okay though, I really think I need to find some new high-intensity types of lifts for biceps. I work them hard and to failure, but those things have a hard time getting sore and growing!

PowerPatch was used last night, I slept REALLY deep. I woke twice, but no problem falling back asleep and I was feeling great both times I woke and eventually when I got up for good. Vivid dreams too, not the most vivid ever, but much more so than baseline.

Testo100 seems to give me a little extra "kick" with my Transaderm, or at least this morning it had that kind of feeling. Pairing the 2 helps my aggression in the gym, or today it did, depending possibly on other factors.

Transaderm continues to ROCK! I'm enjoying the feeling of being on it very much.

7-KE seems to be doing fine, nothing too noticeable. Midsection was looking good in the mirror post workout, so I'm staying pretty lean during all of this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing beats good old fashioned obar curls, nice and heavy and if you have cheat it up fight the negatives and you'll grow...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my thing milas, is that i have crohnes. Peptides i love, but they give me such bad anxiety and i am not rich enough for hgh. Sooooooo If this is real it could be tooo good too be true. Hgh products, supplements and etc. help me out extremely and could even heal. So hope this stuff really is what they say, but like i said i highly doubt it.
While I don't think the patches are as good as injectable hGH, I think they are better than OTC GH Boosters. I'm still not decided on peptides until I've run the patches for a few months. Like I keep saying, the patches do "something" I just cannot credibly say exactly what.

Nothing beats good old fashioned obar curls, nice and heavy and if you have cheat it up fight the negatives and you'll grow...
I should do those more, you're right. Even Arnold did those as the core move for his beastly biceps!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Glad I saw this dude. I'm in. Will catch up later.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
YEs, I def agree with Milas on that the patches are doing something. I have never used real GH, so I cannot compare the two. I have used OTC HGH supps boosters before and this product seems to work better for me IMO. The only hgh supp that ever did anything for me before this was AI HGHup. That was/is a good hgh booster..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Milas, everything ok, I have not heard from you in a while nor have you updated the threads. I hope everything is ok with you..SJ

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Milas, everything ok, I have not heard from you in a while nor have you updated the threads. I hope everything is ok with you..SJ
Didn't he say he was going on vacation ?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well its been a while...... For trying to support these here patches.... Still not convinced lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, sorry, got tied up with work, life, vacation, etc! updating a log just fell off the priority list when my family came calling!

Didn't he say he was going on vacation ?
Yep, 7 days on Grand Cayman. Reeeeeeally nice!

Well its been a while...... For trying to support these here patches.... Still not convinced lol
No problem, if you're not convinced then don't try them! If you'd like to try them, you can do it risk free for 30 days with a money back guarantee. You may not have significant gains as a result, but you'd at least be able to tell if they were doing "something" or not. Totally up to you.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Shiiiit in for the log, way late but just caught it. Weve actually got quite similar builds haha

PS. I vacationed out at grand cayman islands this past summer as well, kissed a stingray so apparently i have 7 years good luck they tell me.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shiiiit in for the log, way late but just caught it. Weve actually got quite similar builds haha

PS. I vacationed out at grand cayman islands this past summer as well, kissed a stingray so apparently i have 7 years good luck they tell me.
They told me I get 7 years of good luck only if I buy a picture of me kissing a stingray for $50...

But yeah, awesome place, Turtle Farm was awesome too. I ate turtle, barracuda, and kangaroo while there (tons of fish every day actually). NOM NOM NOM!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
They told me I get 7 years of good luck only if I buy a picture of me kissing a stingray for $50...

But yeah, awesome place, Turtle Farm was awesome too. I ate turtle, barracuda, and kangaroo while there (tons of fish every day actually). NOM NOM NOM!
well i hope it doesnt effect your gains not having the good luck and all.... hahaha (ps i made sure i kissed a girl stingray so no homo)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I overlooked this!

In bro.

I've been doing a few different things lately to get my bi's sore, they definitely are a hard to break down body part. If I do them on back day it's so much easier, I focus on the squeeze at the top of my pullups movement, at the top of my rowing movements, etc. Also have been doing seated bar curls, allows for me to use heavier weight while keeping more tension on them. Then if I haven't had enough yet I run the rack with hammer curls, dropping down in increments of 5 pounds, for two sets, ending up using 6 different weights.

How are you looking the recovery gel?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice on the arms. How do you do seated barbell curls? Don't your legs get in the way?

Recovery gel is awesome, great for any soreness or for generally feeling better in my joints and muscles. My wife who doesn't believe in supplements uses it frequently, that says something there!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so I obviously missed a bunch of updates so I'll restart from here. I'm going on this until the end of October, so just the remainder of this month.

I started Formastanzol yesterday, so I'm hoping to lean out some. I'll also be adding in some sort of NTBM fat burner (I have 3 to choose from). Actually, I may stack the 3!

Now the hard part will be restricting calories, I HATE doing that!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice on the arms. How do you do seated barbell curls? Don't your legs get in the way?

Recovery gel is awesome, great for any soreness or for generally feeling better in my joints and muscles. My wife who doesn't believe in supplements uses it frequently, that says something there!
My legs do get in the way but that's the point for the seated curls, doesn't allow for a full extension, allows for good form, and helps you bust out a few rest/pause reps at the end.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Okay, so I obviously missed a bunch of updates so I'll restart from here. I'm going on this until the end of October, so just the remainder of this month.

I started Formastanzol yesterday, so I'm hoping to lean out some. I'll also be adding in some sort of NTBM fat burner (I have 3 to choose from). Actually, I may stack the 3!

Now the hard part will be restricting calories, I HATE doing that!
Have you tried the n2burn yet? It helped me with the hunger suppressing quite a bit

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the n2burn yet? It helped me with the hunger suppressing quite a bit
I did, I actually went through a whole bottle already! I wasn't focused on fat loss though, but it helped me stay relatively lean despite being too relaxed on my diet. I only used it 3 caps first thing in the morning (fasted until 12PM).

I liked it well enough that I got N2Burn, N2Stim and N2Flame! I just like the energy and good feelings from fat burners!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I did, I actually went through a whole bottle already! I wasn't focused on fat loss though, but it helped me stay relatively lean despite being too relaxed on my diet. I only used it 3 caps first thing in the morning (fasted until 12PM).

I liked it well enough that I got N2Burn, N2Stim and N2Flame! I just like the energy and good feelings from fat burners!
I couldnt agree more.

I hear lots of people talking about "rub off" With transdermal products. I notice on the bottle of transaderm it states to not shower for 6 hours after applying. In your opinion how serious is rub off, and after 6 hours is the product fully absorbed? I hadnt put much thought into it but i dont want my girlfriend to start growing a beard... :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TD transfer to others happens, so it's best to play it safe with kids especially. Women have some similar hormones, but again, best to avoid contact if possible.

The majority of active ingredient should penetrate the skin relatively quickly, and get deposited by the fatty tissue under the skin for gradual release/absorption. However, there's always going to be some active that doesn't penetrate, a lot depends on the carrier and how exfoliated/permeable your skin is. The general rule of thumb is the faster it dries/absorbs, the better it is.

I don't know about timing, but I believe what you get in within the first ~1 hr is most of what you're going to get. The rest will rub off on clothing or whatever else you come in contact with. Those active ingredients don't go inactive just because they didn't penetrate. They'll "live" on you until washed/rubbed off on something else. If they rub off on another person, there's a chance that the small portion that was left on you will penetrate their skin.

Regardless, it's not going to be that much that you need to worry about it too much, I just would exercise more caution with young children and after the first hour of application.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
TD transfer to others happens, so it's best to play it safe with kids especially. Women have some similar hormones, but again, best to avoid contact if possible.

The majority of active ingredient should penetrate the skin relatively quickly, and get deposited by the fatty tissue under the skin for gradual release/absorption. However, there's always going to be some active that doesn't penetrate, a lot depends on the carrier and how exfoliated/permeable your skin is. The general rule of thumb is the faster it dries/absorbs, the better it is.

I don't know about timing, but I believe what you get in within the first ~1 hr is most of what you're going to get. The rest will rub off on clothing or whatever else you come in contact with. Those active ingredients don't go inactive just because they didn't penetrate. They'll "live" on you until washed/rubbed off on something else. If they rub off on another person, there's a chance that the small portion that was left on you will penetrate their skin.

Regardless, it's not going to be that much that you need to worry about it too much, I just would exercise more caution with young children and after the first hour of application.
Thanks that deserves some rep points. I guess applying to the c0ck and balls isnt such a great idea then if one plans on doing the dirty

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on if one goes balls deep.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
She always did say she wanted to lose some weight...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sticking and rubbing your way to a new and better you.
That should have been the thread title...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sticking and rubbing your way to a new and better you.
That should have been the thread title...
I may have had to move that to another section!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Milas, how are things going. Which supps are you using now. I have been using the Creatine/beta patch for over a week now..SJ

Anything new on the horizon..SJ

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
No since our patch is 8 hour time release I do it first thing in the morning.

dibo13

Awards
have had wrist problems at times.my suggestion is to put patch on wrist and use a few wraps of stretch athletic tape.I have worked through a few episodes without having to cut back and eventually the soreness went away.