dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed androlo, but unfortunately it started to really react to my skin after awhile. I was breaking out it rashes that got really itchy at the application areas.
Take some time off and use a moisturizer. As comparatively gentle the carrier is, it still uses alcohols which dry the skin.

As a matter of fact, In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Last edited:

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Take some time off and use a moisturizer. Ad comparatively gentle the carrier is, it still uses alcohols which dry the skin.

As a matter of fact, In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Yeah I agree that moisturiser may have helped.
Its weird I only started breaking out on the final 3rd month. The itching drove me crazy.
I may give it another try down the track, but waiting out to give Topmuscle a crack when it comes out.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The combo of top muscle and topical andro lotion is awesome. Only problem Matt is that I only have about 1/4 container of top muscle! Please please make some more of this...

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The combo of top muscle and topical andro lotion is awesome. Only problem Matt is that I only have about 1/4 container of top muscle! Please please make some more of this...
Yes please.
So what did you get out of this combo?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes please.
So what did you get out of this combo?
Outstanding pumps, development of the area's applied and increased strength and control. I use it for pressing exercises only (as I only have a bit of top muscle left) and its done wonders getting my shoulder working again after surgery. I can't live without this now!!

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Outstanding pumps, development of the area's applied and increased strength and control. I use it for pressing exercises only (as I only have a bit of top muscle left) and its done wonders getting my shoulder working again after surgery. I can't live without this now!!
Nice. Well hopefully we some more available soon. I'll get get on board with this combo.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, Remember the test is formed locally, acts locally, and will be metabolized locally - so the effects will be local.

Think of more akin to using a test water suspension (no ester) injected into a single muscle group/
Does this require cycling or any form of PCT?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still plenty of this in stock? Going to order about 10 bottles soon for me and my wife.
Still have plenty.. HMU for a bulk discount.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
As someone who has broken out before from the alcohol in Eviscerate, im curious what order you would apply this topical & moisturizer. I.E post shower moisturizer then the AndroLo, or every application moisturize then AndroLo, or AndroLo then moisturizer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone who has broken out before from the alcohol in Eviscerate, im curious what order you would apply this topical & moisturizer. I.E post shower moisturizer then the AndroLo, or every application moisturize then AndroLo, or AndroLo then moisturizer?
This has a moisturizer in it. You might not need one.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Remember the test is formed locally, acts locally, and will be metabolized locally - so the effects will be local.

Think of more akin to using a test water suspension (no ester) injected into a single muscle group/
Does this mean that no PCT necessary? As it doesn't go systemic?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this mean that no PCT necessary? As it doesn't go systemic?
Correct, it works locally to the areas applied.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
does anyone still use this? was thinking of getting it for my stomach to drop some fat and build some muscle

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does anyone still use this? was thinking of getting it for my stomach to drop some fat and build some muscle
I use it when I’m cutting. It’s the best TD I’ve used on my core.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking of running this due to the awesome reviews and promise of pumps. I know it is mild and no PCT necessary, but would there be any risk of gyno flare up?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am thinking of running this due to the awesome reviews and promise of pumps. I know it is mild and no PCT necessary, but would there be any risk of gyno flare up?
I wouldn't think so, unless you rub on your pecs? I did run it previously and got good results, but I started to get a bit of hair fall... I cannot confirm it was the andro tho as stated it should be localized and the hair loss continued after stopping... but it just seemed to tie in with starting it so not sure.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't think so, unless you rub on your pecs? I did run it previously and got good results, but I started to get a bit of hair fall... I cannot confirm it was the andro tho as stated it should be localized and the hair loss continued after stopping... but it just seemed to tie in with starting it so not sure.
Thanks for the info!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mostly used this on my core but I have used it on my chest some. No gyno issues for me but I did not get any extra pump either. My chest did look tighter and more defined though.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you have dht tested? If so any change?
Did not have DHT tested but I don’t believe it would have went up on its own without extra test to convert to DHT. Someone with more knowledge of this needs to help you out because I’m not anywhere near an expert on hormones.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve ran it for 6 months on my core. I think it works great but it also made me lazy with my diet. I’m bad about letting “supplements” get to me mentally and not putting my diet first.
Yup, if we took care of diet WITH the supps then we would be on point, but sometimes it's just "good enough" to rely on supps and not be at 100% LOL

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is still available, not sure how much stock is available, but if it ever becomes discontinued I will buy all stock available ;)

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its still being made and evomuse has 20% off right now with code "EvoMuse20".
This rarely happens.
Works really good with Top Muscle....

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I’ve ran it for 6 months on my core. I think it works great but it also made me lazy with my diet. I’m bad about letting “supplements” get to me mentally and not putting my diet first.
great information. any negative effects getting off it after that long of a cycle? did you do any pct?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order for two individual androlo and two top muscle. Now just realized there was a two bottle androlo special. Smh.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I snagged a Hyperion and am considering run it WITH Androlotion but also think it my be overlapping.
Better to use hyperion after I use Androlotion?

kira1357

Awards
(I don't want to go into detail about hyperion on Evomuse's subforum) Maybe it's slightly overlapping in that they both have dhea but if we still assume androlo doesn't go systemic, which I think is true, then maybe not. I'm using both now, they're designed for different purposes.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it begins.
Pics wre quick and sloppy. 3sec timer. Next month I'll make sure to use 10sec timer. 2 relaxed. 2 semi flexed. Ice cold out of the shower 2 meals in for the day.
BW 194. 6'1. Just returning from 2 weeks out of the country without training.
3 pumps per day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where will you be applying?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where will you be applying?
Just now 3 pumps covered nearly my entire upper body.
I'm at the stage where legs don't fit in pants so I'll just apply upper body everyday.

3 pumps all at once for simplicity

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at the stage where legs don't fit in pants so I'll just apply upper body everyday.

You'll notice more if you pick 1-2 muscle groups to focus on, at least initially.

Arms and shoulders are a good choice.

kira1357

Awards

I also wouldn't enjoy the bottom of the bottle with 3 pumps all over upper body. 1.5 pumps per arm/shoulder does it for me, any more area feels too thin

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll notice more if you pick 1-2 muscle groups to focus on, at least initially.

Arms and shoulders are a good choice.
I've always struggled with arms and especially when I'm in that uncomfortable fat-trying to gain phase... Like now, they look even worse.

I'm at the stage where I want to drop 15lbs BF but want 5-15lbs of tissue across my upper body
😫

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great information. any negative effects getting off it after that long of a cycle? did you do any pct?
No real negative effects. Only thing I had happen after i quit using it was I felt like my core took on some water. Now I’m not at all saying the bloat was some rebound effect from stopping the product and it could have been just my body. Could have been my diet, too much sodium or my estrogen was a little off but that did happen and it was only where I applied the product. This will not cause me to not use AndroLo again though. It’s hands down my favorite “cutting” TD.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
No real negative effects. Only thing I had happen after i quit using it was I felt like my core took on some water. Now I’m not at all saying the bloat was some rebound effect from stopping the product and it could have been just my body. Could have been my diet, too much sodium or my estrogen was a little off but that did happen and it was only where I applied the product. This will not cause me to not use AndroLo again though. It’s hands down my favorite “cutting” TD.
also interesting. everything ive seen says 3-ad needs to be cycled off. is the thought here that it isnt entering the blood?