Topical AndroLotion

kira1357

Awards
I've always struggled with arms and especially when I'm in that uncomfortable fat-trying to gain phase... Like now, they look even worse.

I'm at the stage where I want to drop 15lbs BF but want 5-15lbs of tissue across my upper body
šŸ˜«
I feel ya dude. I'd do a 3 month cut and then bulk up the upper body after that, bulking is less effective at higher body fat levels. androlo can be used in either or both phases.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was me 12mo into prep from the same weight I am now n

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad news from the wife today.

The cycle and topicals have been cancelled.
I won't be able to run them.

Maybe I can rub BMP instead.
I'll put them up in the for sale area.
If anyone wants them just DM.
1 unopened bottle of Androlo and 1 bottle with 6 pumps missing

I'm bummed out.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, I'm a little confused about timing. Maybe you can help me out. This is from the website description:

"Allow 30-45 seconds to absorb, and wash hands THOROUGHLY before touching anyone else. For other uses, allow 25 minutes to absorb then wash your junk with soap/water before engaging in..."

So which is it, 30 to 45 seconds to absorb, or 25 minutes to absorb?

Follow-up question... what's the window of usefulness here: within the hour, or do I have more time to work with?

Appreciate the help. (And the product!)

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade, I'm a little confused about timing. Maybe you can help me out. This is from the website description:

"Allow 30-45 seconds to absorb, and wash hands THOROUGHLY before touching anyone else. For other uses, allow 25 minutes to absorb then wash your junk with soap/water before engaging in..."

So which is it, 30 to 45 seconds to absorb, or 25 minutes to absorb?

Follow-up question... what's the window of usefulness here: within the hour, or do I have more time to work with?

Appreciate the help. (And the product!)
25 minutes if your putting on your bag / dick to enhance sexual activity. Apply, then wait 25 minutes and then wash the area before sexual activity with someone else. Otherwise 30-45 seconds.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Otherwise... what? For muscle growth, it needs less than a minute of absorption?
Otherwise as in if you are alone and doing things like jelqing.

You chose a post covering a very specific alternate use.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You chose a post covering a very specific alternate use.
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. How long until it dries to the touch? As in, so I can put clothes on without them staining.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Otherwise... what? For muscle growth, it needs less than a minute of absorption?
Yes. Cause your gonna wash off the application on your junk so you donā€™t get it on someone else. Your not washing it off your muscles until you take a shower hours later). For muscles, put it on, it dries in about a minute. Re cloth and start working out. It keeps absorbing over the next half hour or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. How long until it dries to the touch? As in, so I can put clothes on without them staining.
ANdroLo doesn't stain.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use it when Iā€™m cutting. Itā€™s the best TD Iā€™ve used on my core.
Interesting. I wonder if it's the DHEA or 3AD that's doing the magic on your core.

composner

Awards
I love androlo but every time I get to the bottom of a bottle I find a lot of the oil clumped up in a thick consistency. Does this cause any issues with delivering the active ingredients? Is there a difference in 3AD concentration in the more watery part of the separated lotion vs the oily part?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always best to shake before every use.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love androlo but every time I get to the bottom of a bottle I find a lot of the oil clumped up in a thick consistency. Does this cause any issues with delivering the active ingredients? Is there a difference in 3AD concentration in the more watery part of the separated lotion vs the oily part?
About once a week I will put the bottle that Iā€™m using in very warm water for 5 minutes. Take it out and shake well. Repeat this a few times. Donā€™t take the lid off but back it off a little so thereā€™s no pressure from the heat. I actually keep the bottles Iā€™m using in the shower. The heat from taking showers will also help liquefy it.

composner

Awards
About once a week I will put the bottle that Iā€™m using in very warm water for 5 minutes. Take it out and shake well. Repeat this a few times. Donā€™t take the lid off but back it off a little so thereā€™s no pressure from the heat. I actually keep the bottles Iā€™m using in the shower. The heat from taking showers will also help liquefy it.
That really helped, thanks bro. 1 week in and it's already amazing how much this is reducing core fat.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Starting a two bottle run in the new year. I am going to apply to core, and shoulders. Any recommendations for an optimal run? Also worried about gyno as I am prone. Should I run an AI alongside it?

negus215

Awards
Starting a two bottle run in the new year. I am going to apply to core, and shoulders. Any recommendations for an optimal run? Also worried about gyno as I am prone. Should I run an AI alongside it?
its a local delivery of the active ingredients. apply to the lower parts and sides of your core. I'd avoid chest and shoulders unless you're very strict to only applying to the deltoid

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a local delivery of the active ingredients. apply to the lower parts and sides of your core. I'd avoid chest and shoulders unless you're very strict to only applying to the deltoid
Hmm, I was hoping it would help in dropping fat from pec area, that's where we tend to accumulate fart as we get older.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I was hoping it would help in dropping fat from pec area, that's where we tend to accumulate fart as we get older.
If you're accumulating FARTS in your chest, you have bigger problems than a lotion can solve! šŸ˜

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was a product called "Impeccable" from Evomuse just for pec fat.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iā€™ve used it a number of times on my chest with no issues at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iā€™ve used it a number of times on my chest with no issues at all.
3AD is very androgenic and generally blocks any estrogenic conversion effects from the DHEA.

Giants13162

Awards
Evomuse Absolutely abliderated used to work great on my core. Was wondering if anyone had experience using that back in the day before it got discontinued and how Androlo compares to it when used on the core?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long does everyone usually run this? How high a dose? I've been doing the minimum recommended two pumps a day usually applied to core for over a month. I haven't noticed much gains but I am bulking also no sides so I am okay with it. The strength boost is enough to want to up the dose and run the second bottle. Any input?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
How long does everyone usually run this? How high a dose? I've been doing the minimum recommended two pumps a day usually applied to core for over a month. I haven't noticed much gains but I am bulking also no sides so I am okay with it. The strength boost is enough to want to up the dose and run the second bottle. Any input?
2 bottles back to back

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When applied to the core it is generally for fat loss, since the effects are localized.

What are your goals?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iā€™ve ran up to 6 months without a break on my core. No issues for me.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Iā€™ve ran up to 6 months without a break on my core. No issues for me.
I would have loved to be able to run it long term, but unfortunately my skin started getting quite irritated after a few weeks.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would have loved to be able to run it long term, but unfortunately my skin started getting quite irritated after a few weeks.
Well that really sucks. Do you have sensitive skin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Benzoyl alcohol can dry the skin. A simple body butter or moisturizer will fix it right up

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
When applied to the core it is generally for fat loss, since the effects are localized.

What are your goals?
Thanks for your reply. I have been bulking, so get stronger and grow is my current goal. The idea behind implementing Androlo on the abs has been to keep fat gain around core to a minimum, and it seems to be working despite fighting the extra calories. I have also experimented with applying to the muscle group I am training that day : Legs, Shoulders , Arms (been experiencing enhanced pumps and growth in those areas)- but I typically apply it to core on chest, back and rest days due to difficulty in applying and fear of triggering gyno. I will run bottle two in a deficit so it should show some more of the fat burning effects.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up two bottles of this for my spring/summer cut. Love it.

jaeger01

Awards
@dsade what's the stock looking like for Androlo over the spring/summer? I go through it pretty fast and don't want to run out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade what's the stock looking like for Androlo over the spring/summer? I go through it pretty fast and don't want to run out
Right now I have 40 left. The raws are over $5k.

Trying my best.