Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today AL QAEDA confirms OBL's death and vow's to get revenge!

I'm sorry were you saying something about OBL being dead since 2001?

Let's not just let this thread die. So you were debunked, Let's hear the convenient reply! Let me guess? They're lying right? it's just propaganda? It's just an excuse to attack us again? lol
This isnt the first time AlQueda confirmed Bin Laden's death.

Again ...I will re-post this, Bin Laden diet of medical reasons back in 2001.

I will provide a report by Dan Rather with witnesses confirming his visit to a military hospital in Pakistan the night before 9/11/2001 and I have a report from fox news with Al-Queda confirming his death several months later.

Bin Laden was terminally ill in 2001 with marfan syndrome (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001455/)" and eventually died of natural causes later that year. It is medically impossible for him to have lived until 2011, if you watch his old video's he couldnt even move his left arm.

This isn't the first time they claimed he died either. Lets not let this thread die.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
And I will repeat that
Wednesday, December 26, 2001
Report: Bin Laden Already Dead
FOX NEWS
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boatcop, I dont give opinion, I provide witnesses and evidence. Its your freedom to interpret what I provide and honestly you can decide either way and it doesnt bother me. Its your given right to do so. I do however have all day to provide more witnesses, evidence about any topic I speak of.

Do you know about the secondary explosions inside the lobby and sub-basement at the world trade center? Conspiracy theory?

Let these firefighters tell you then in this recently unclassified video that has been withheld by the government.

More of our heroes speaking out, more bombs in lobby

Carpenter from trade center witness of explosions in lobby speaking out on his hospital bed

Bomb in lobby, the lobby was totally gone...."bomb hit the lobby first"

Not enough to convince you of the sub-basement explosions? Want more witnesses?

9/11: WTC sub-level explosions Multiple accounts

9/11 Port Authority cop heard explosion before WTC collapse

9/11 Cop says numerous secondary explosions heard in WTC

Last edited:
ken22

ken22

Awards
N Korea, huh Soviet, huh? Niiiiiiiice. yeah we should probbaly give you a second of our time. NOT. Next !!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N Korea, huh Soviet, huh? Niiiiiiiice. yeah we should probbaly give you a second of our time. NOT. Next !!
I live near New York City, born and raised.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is wrong with you not questioning your government? Should you just believe everything you are told?
Exactly, why should we trust the government, look what they did just a month ago to a deceased 9/11 cop.

Mayor Bloomberg Confiscates 9/11 Cop's Corpse During Wake

9/11 NYPD Officers Body Snatched By New York City To Deny Illness Linked To 9/11

New York City authorities were allegedly so hell-bent on proving that an NYPD cop did not die of a 9/11-related illness that morgue workers were dispatched to a funeral home to take away the body while his grieving family was holding a memorial service, the New York Post reported Wednesday, citing sources."Ten minutes before the wake, the medical examiner called us and said they need to reclaim the body," said Howard Wong, 40, whose brother, George, died on March 24 after a two-year battle with gastric cancer aged 48."The Health Department had issues with the wording on the cause of death -- that he died from exposure to 9/11 toxins -- and they ordered the [Chief] Medical Examiner's Office to do it over," Howard Wong claimed.The family was permitted to carry out the open casket wake Monday night, but the body was taken by the Medical Examiner's Office around 10:00pm local time -- forcing George Wong's relatives to postpone Tuesday's planned viewing and also delay his cremation and funeral."They totally disrespected our family. Now my brother can't even rest in peace because of this," the younger brother said. "I feel horrible, my mother is crying."George Wong, who received a disability retirement in 2006 after 20 years on the force, always believed his disease was caused by his time at Ground Zero following the 9/11 attacks.His hospice doctor, Lyla Correoso, agreed, writing "cancer" from "9/11 toxic exposure" on his death certificate.But a Department of Health bureaucrat sounded the alarm after spotting the finding on the funeral home's cremation permit.The city's official policy remains that there was no conclusive link between exposure to Ground Zero toxins and "emerging illnesses, including cancer," said Health Department spokeswoman Susan Craig.The deceased cop's furious family refused to permit an autopsy, so the city's Chief Medical Examiner's Office did an "external examination," photographed the body, and changed the cause of death to "pending."Only after any mention of 9/11 was scrubbed from his death certificate was the family allowed to collect the body Tuesday -- at their own expense. An abbreviated wake, cremation and funeral -- complete with NYPD pallbearers -- were scheduled for Wednesday.George Wong, who spent several weeks doing security after the Twin Towers fell, should be treated better by the city, his former colleagues said."It's reprehensible. You don't give the body back to the morgue," said a police source who knew George Wong. "Even perps don't deserve this. It's about being a human being. Everyone is livid over this."

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think anyone with an rational thought realizes that the government lies to us and does so regularly. There are so many secret operations, and events that transpire that we dont officially know about.

I am not saying one way or the other what happened, but to take a government account at face value is foolish imo

Reactions: ax1
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today AL QAEDA confirms OBL's death and vow's to get revenge!

I'm sorry were you saying something about OBL being dead since 2001?

Let's not just let this thread die. So you were debunked, Let's hear the convenient reply! Let me guess? They're lying right? it's just propaganda? It's just an excuse to attack us again? lol
You believe Al Queda has trained people to kill US citizens and their goal is to destroy America, but you don't believe they are capable of lying to us? Why exactly would it take them a week to confirm his death? Doesn't that seem fairly ridiculous too? Unless the decision makers had to figure out what their gameplan was going to be given what the US said, and it took them till now to do that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard from very reliable sources about OBL being dead many years ago from medical reasons.

I see the sudden reappearance and death as a precursor to actually reduce some aspects of military spending...something has to get cut in order to keep the economy from totally tanking within the next year or so.
Its much simpler, its all part of the launch of Obama's reelection campaign. It started with elevating Trump's status by releasing his birth certificate after Trump was adamant about it so that he has an opponent who is easier to beat. Then this was the first salvo of him "proving" that he's been an effective president.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
You believe Al Queda has trained people to kill US citizens and their goal is to destroy America, but you don't believe they are capable of lying to us? Why exactly would it take them a week to confirm his death? Doesn't that seem fairly ridiculous too? Unless the decision makers had to figure out what their gameplan was going to be given what the US said, and it took them till now to do that.
OMG yeah thats right, it's a lie too. EVERYTHING is a lie! :fool2:

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
What is wrong with you not questioning your government? Should you just believe everything you are told?
No not at all, But formulate a hypothesis based on common sense and pure logic!

You people post these vids and state the testimony as fact when in fact it's just opinion just like mine and yours! So you have a few videos? great! how about the millions of people in the world that know what really happend! You people are the minority so deal with it!

Your "evidence" is what you want it to be! propaganda!

Your loony and it sickens me that there are actually people out there that believe all this BS!

I dont give a **** if i get banned. I was at ground zero on September 12 searching and providing so you can all go F yourself! I was there, i lived it!

Question your governemnt all day, I do! But this stuff is just too far and too much! If there was any truth to it you wouldl have alot more than a couple loony people talking about secondary explosions!

When you go home and exhale ash for a week after standing side by side with complete strangers performing SAR then maybe you will have a clue! Nobody in this country would ever do that to ourselves! :*******:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its all about announcing at a “politically expedient” time.

There are many reasons to roll him out now, primarily to re-gain public support as they are expanding the wars in the middle east, also to further implement a police state and get people more accustomed to it (http://www.examiner.com/luxury-lifestyle-in-new-york/the-super-sized-security-new-york-is-still-keeping-people-on-high-alert, http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8110916, http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-05-02/news/fl-airports-step-up-security-20110502_1_aviation-security-experts-security-screening-florida-airports for example) as confidence brings peoples guards down. Im just speculating here several reasons I firmly believe.

Intel has revealed his body has frozen in ice all these years, so pics wont have any meaning. What would have meaning is if the body was handed over to an independent panel for an autopsy and forensics investigation with oversight of the American people. They rushed to dump him in the sea so I guess we can eliminate any push for that since they made it impossible to ever find out when he died.

On CNN they state that Osama was un-armed but "resisted." The appropriate action would be to have taken him back to the states alive and put him under trial in a high court and have it played on national television. We did the same thing to the Nazi's after WWII, and we should stick to our constitutional standards and follow due process. If the court calls for an execution by all means then go for it serious criminals should be put away for good.

I do love how these politicians posed for a picture of themselves looking at the bin laden photo's, how can you make this stuff up anymore, lol CNN called it "The Obama death stare:"
ok, the nazi were tried at nuremberg. saddam was tried in iraq. i am very glad bin laden was killed and not brought back alive to be tried in the united states-can you imagine all the scumbag lawyers fighting about technicalities? i doubt the trial would even happen for at least 10 years, by which time bin laden would have died of natural causes.

i really have no problem with burial at sea, no place for idiots to go and worship that dirtbag. plus it was short and sweet-over before the zealots even new what had happened.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not at all, But formulate a hypothesis based on common sense and pure logic!

You people post these vids and state the testimony as fact when in fact it's just opinion just like mine and yours! So you have a few videos? great! how about the millions of people in the world that know what really happend! You people are the minority so deal with it!

Your "evidence" is what you want it to be! propaganda!

Your loony and it sickens me that there are actually people out there that believe all this BS!

I dont give a **** if i get banned. I was at ground zero on September 12 searching and providing so you can all go F yourself! I was there, i lived it!

Question your governemnt all day, I do! But this stuff is just too far and too much! If there was any truth to it you wouldl have alot more than a couple loony people talking about secondary explosions!

When you go home and exhale ash for a week after standing side by side with complete strangers performing SAR then maybe you will have a clue! Nobody in this country would ever do that to ourselves! :*******:
Im supplying you video testimony of firefighters, police, workers and civilians on the day of 9/11, but that negates it because it was posted on youtube and you were there on 9/12, so you being there the next day qualifies you as living it more than the people in the video testimony I provided that were there the day it happened, is that what you are saying?

ok, the nazi were tried at nuremberg. saddam was tried in iraq. i am very glad bin laden was killed and not brought back alive to be tried in the united states-can you imagine all the scumbag lawyers fighting about technicalities? i doubt the trial would even happen for at least 10 years, by which time bin laden would have died of natural causes.

i really have no problem with burial at sea, no place for idiots to go and worship that dirtbag. plus it was short and sweet-over before the zealots even new what had happened.
This is a respectable statement, Bin Laden was a lowlife for sure so I can understand why people would feel that way. I would have at least liked an independent panel with over-sight of the American people run a autopsy. At minimum (although prefer what I stated previously) I would want the citizens to have power of verification over the government because history shows a lack of credibility on the governments side. Afterwards we can shoot his ashes in a pile of pig shyt and explode it in space all I care, lol.

Last edited:
bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your services and it is a great thing that you were able to help. I wish I had been of age to provide help as well. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It is normal to question what is going on.

I don't believe anyone here is saying that they have the answers and have proof as to what really happened. I in particular am confused about all of the conflicting stories to A. 9/11 and B. bin Laden's death.

Sometimes you just have to ask why did things happen as they did? Why are there so many conflicting stories about what happened with bin Laden? Why was the Air Force not able to mobilize fighter jets to neutralize the third and fourth hijacked planes? It is all just a little odd.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes you just have to ask why did things happen as they did? Why are there so many conflicting stories about what happened with bin Laden? Why was the Air Force not able to mobilize fighter jets to neutralize the third and fourth hijacked planes? It is all just a little odd.
And why wasnt anybody on any level of government held accountable for even up to today, especially **** Cheney who took NORAD powers the morning of 9/11.

Norman Mineta Confirms That **** Cheney Ordered Stand Down on 9/11

Former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta answered questions from members of 9/11 Truth Seattle.org about his testimony before the 9/11 Commission report.

Mineta says Vice President Cheney was "absolutely" already there when he arrived at approximately 9:25 a.m. in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) bunker on the morning of 9/11. Mineta seemed shocked to learn that the 9/11 Commission Report claimed Cheney had not arrived there until 9:58-- after the Pentagon had been hit, a report that Mineta definitively contradicted.

Norman Mineta revealed that Lynn Cheney was also in the PEOC bunker already at the time of his arrival, along with a number of other staff.

Rest of story here:
http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/260607_mineta.html
---------------------------------------------------------

His testimony was cut out of the 9/11 commission report. Dont believe there is a testimony, well here it is then go by the 9/11 commission report book and find it, which you wont since its not even there.
911 Commission - Trans. Sec Norman Mineta Testimony

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.

It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im supplying you video testimony of firefighters, police, workers and civilians on the day of 9/11, but that negates it because it was posted on youtube and you were there on 9/12, so you being there the next day qualifies you as living it more than the people in the video testimony I provided that were there the day it happened, is that what you are saying?
Boatcop, how about a full testimony by a NYPD first responder? Im not sure if he is alive anymore unfortunately from the illnesses he acquired at ground zero.

quote:

Craig Bartmer, an NYPD officer who was present at the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7, testifies that he heard a series of explosions, "Thum, thum, thum, thum, thum" preceding the fall of the building. At the same time a TV interview is being conducted down the street, far from the building. The microphone picks up the same series of sharp, percussive sounds, confirming Bartmer's description. NIST artificially ruled out all such testimony by setting up a hypothetical loudness threshold for sounds it considered to be capable of destroying columns in the building. The video goes on to question NIST's computed loudness threshold below which they would not investigate explosions.

9/11 Truth: NYPD first responder speaks out

Last edited:

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Let me start out by saying that I love America and the ideals it was built on, I am not taking a stance on the 9/11 issue, as I don't know nearly enough to argue intelligently for either side. I am glad that Osama Bin Laden is dead, whether it was a few days ago or a few years ago, no one can deny he was a bad guy and his killing is justifiable. Even the Dalai Lama says so.

On that note, I think it is important to remember that it is good to question everyone, blindly accepting information from the media or the government is naive. Hell I had a college prof. with a PhD in nutrition tell me once that I was eating too many vegetables and not enough grains. I was told to include more bread, pasta, and cereal in my diet. If that's not bass akwards I don't know what is... Anyway my point is the government is not to be blindly trusted, and it is not wrong to question it IMO.

Has any one heard of this? he Business Plot (also the Plot Against FDR and the White House Putsch) was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler claimed that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization and use it in a coup d’état to overthrow United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, with Butler as leader of that organization. In 1934 Butler testified to the McCormack–****stein Congressional committee on these claims.[1] In the opinion of the committee, these allegations were credible. One of the purported plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot. In their report, the Congressional committee stated that it was able to confirm Butler's statements other than the proposal from MacGuire which it considered more or less confirmed by MacGuire's European reports.[2] No one was prosecuted.

While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to execution, most agree that some sort of "wild scheme" was contemplated and discussed.[3][4][2][5][6]

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has any one heard of this? he Business Plot (also the Plot Against FDR and the White House Putsch) was an alleged political conspiracy in 1933. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler claimed that wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization and use it in a coup d’état to overthrow United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, with Butler as leader of that organization. In 1934 Butler testified to the McCormack–****stein Congressional committee on these claims.[1] In the opinion of the committee, these allegations were credible. One of the purported plotters, Gerald MacGuire, vehemently denied any such plot. In their report, the Congressional committee stated that it was able to confirm Butler's statements other than the proposal from MacGuire which it considered more or less confirmed by MacGuire's European reports.[2] No one was prosecuted.

While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to execution, most agree that some sort of "wild scheme" was contemplated and discussed.[3][4][2][5][6]
Excellent post!

That information is actually found in the Library of Congress believe it or not.

It had much to do with Prescott Bush (George Bush's grandfather), JP Morgan, Dupont and Remington family. Prescott used to finance with the Nazi's including after WWII started.....Whats sick and gross is that Prescott went into power as a US Senator.
but here vvvv

I know a very old person who knew the the Bush family in Connecticut who knows first hand how corrupt that family is.

Here is a video on this topic

Journalist John Buchanan about the history between The Bush family's friendship with the 3rd Reich.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agree with David Dunn here, the US government is just as ****ing shady and twisted as any other government- if not more.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.

It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.
agreed, Boatcop1- your quite closeminded, I do not "know" what happened but i will say that there are too many "gaps" in the story put out by the government- question what you believe, if you still believe it- fine, but to go on blind faith by waht a government tells you is plain stupid :stooges:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, here is the biggest thing that concerns me. the day before 911 rumsfeld admitted in a televised interview that there was 2.3 TRILLION dollars missing and unaccounted for. the next day the exact location in the pentagon where all of the pertinent information for tracking the money was destroyed during the attack on the pentagon.

c'mon now 2.3 TRILLION!!!! that is a hellova lot of motivation. whatever happened i truely believe rumsfeld and cheney are both dastardly bastards.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
ok, here is the biggest thing that concerns me. the day before 911 rumsfeld admitted in a televised interview that there was 2.3 TRILLION dollars missing and unaccounted for. the next day the exact location in the pentagon where all of the pertinent information for tracking the money was destroyed during the attack on the pentagon.

c'mon now 2.3 TRILLION!!!! that is a hellova lot of motivation. whatever happened i truely believe rumsfeld and cheney are both dastardly bastards.
Very interesting.

http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx?speechid=430

YouTube - 9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
One thing that always sparked my interest is that I have yet to see actual video of the plane that crashed into the pentagon. I watched a 9/11 "tribute" type video on National Geographic last night that shows security camera footage of the impact but its really choppy, looks like freeze frame almost. I always wondered how such an important/ high security building could only have one angle of the plane crash with such a choppy image? I don't doubt that it was a plane that crashed into the pentagon, many eye witnesses report seeing it. However, one guy on the same program also reported a second smaller plane following the commercial airplane and then veering off just before impact. What could that have been?

Another thing, it was mentioned earlier in the thread that for this to play out they would have had to find 4 pilots willing to crash planes... not true if you consider the idea that the pilots were unaware of the plot and that it was a direct contract with the terrorists who would have been honored to be a martyr... Not saying this is true, just saying its possible.

Another strange coincidence is the fact that there were training missions going on the morning of 9/11 that simulated the very scenario of a plane hijacking. This causes confusion for defense and flight control operators.

Another strange coincidence... and I'm possibly reading into this one a bit, but the name of the said training missions on the morning of 9/11 were called "vigilant guardian" and the operation to find and kill osama bin laden was called "vigilant resolve." Of course, there are logical explanations for this that have nothing to do with conspiracy, just something I noticed and found interesting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing that always sparked my interest is that I have yet to see actual video of the plane that crashed into the pentagon. I watched a 9/11 "tribute" type video on National Geographic last night that shows security camera footage of the impact but its really choppy, looks like freeze frame almost. I always wondered how such an important/ high security building could only have one angle of the plane crash with such a choppy image? I don't doubt that it was a plane that crashed into the pentagon, many eye witnesses report seeing it. However, one guy on the same program also reported a second smaller plane following the commercial airplane and then veering off just before impact. What could that have been?

Another thing, it was mentioned earlier in the thread that for this to play out they would have had to find 4 pilots willing to crash planes... not true if you consider the idea that the pilots were unaware of the plot and that it was a direct contract with the terrorists who would have been honored to be a martyr... Not saying this is true, just saying its possible.

Another strange coincidence is the fact that there were training missions going on the morning of 9/11 that simulated the very scenario of a plane hijacking. This causes confusion for defense and flight control operators.

Another strange coincidence... and I'm possibly reading into this one a bit, but the name of the said training missions on the morning of 9/11 were called "vigilant guardian" and the operation to find and kill osama bin laden was called "vigilant resolve." Of course, there are logical explanations for this that have nothing to do with conspiracy, just something I noticed and found interesting.
For your 1st statement...Consider that on the Oklahoma city bombing, ALL video tape security cameras in the entire area and all businesses were ALL changing video tape at the same exact time, so no security tape "exists."

For your 3rd statement, NORAD was running a drill that morning of 9/11 that planes were being hijacked with live planes for the drill.
http://www.911proof.com/9.html

Also, the London train bombing, 7/7/05 a terror drill was being run at the same exact place and at the same exact time of the bombing.
http://london-bombs.blogspot.com/2005/07/terror-drill-on-morning-of-7-july.html

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, either rumsfeld and cheney were up to no good, or THAT IS ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENCE!!!!

damn-2.3TRILLION DOLLARS-DAMN!!!!
1 day, what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? We dont know where it is?

Very next day computer and secretary get destroyed and killed at pentagon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is getting interesting....Im unsure what to make out of this, but he was right in the past.

For the first time in 10 years before 9/11/2001 Alex Jones is calling out for a new Red Alert to call the White House not to attack America with a false flag terror attack.

For those of you who weren't around in 2001 on alternative media, on July 25 2001 Alex was pleading for Americans to call the White House and try to get them to stop them from doing the terror attack and blame it on Bin Laden. Alex insisted we all call them and tell them if we get attacked that we know who did it.

This is Alex Jones last red Alert prior to 9/11/2001 warning America that the big event is going to happen...

Now, just in...

Infowars.com
May 6, 2011

Alex Jones calls in to warn about the potential for another false flag attack, urging listeners to activate, call the White House and try to stop the attack. Counter-terrorism expert Dr. Steve Pieczenik concurs with Alex’s outlook and urges the good men and women inside the system to say no to this shameful and dangerous tactic.

Red Alert: Help Stop False Flag Terror

CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE:
Comments line: (202) 456-1111
Switchboard: (202) 456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461
Contact the White House | The White House

TTY/TDD
Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121

CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY:
DHS | Contact Us

Citizen Line
Operator Number: 202-282-8000
Comment Line: 202-282-8495

If You See Something, Say Something
If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.

Hotline Information: Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse, and Whistleblower Issues
Email the Office of Inspector General at [email protected].
Write to: DHS Office of Inspector General/MAIL STOP 2600
Attention: Office of Investigations – Hotline
245 Murray Drive, SW, Building 410
Washington, DC 20528

Fax the complaint to 202-254-4292.
Call the OIG Hotline at 1-800-323-8603. (Please note that this phone number is used to make a report only.)

Immigration Questions
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center:
1-800-375-5283

Last edited:
JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Wow, this has gotten out of control. I can't believe people are scrutinizing and criticizing the death of Bin Laden and if it was justified. I have personally handled sources and did interrogations and worked beside CIA officials in the hunt for Bin Laden and we had concrete proof that he was still alive and hiding. Now all that proof is highly classified so it's not going to be released to the public because the "public" doesn't have the right to see those documents. I know the public likes to think they have the right to see and hear everything but you don't. If you want your evidence, go join the military and try to become a Navy SEAL, Green Beret or Delta and then you will have access to that kind of stuff. It kills me that we have so many people back in the States that want to think everything is a conspiracy and think they have the right to see and know of everything that takes place in war. War is not meant to be televized and you don't need to know everything about it. War is not pretty or fun or a fcking video game. Just let us do our job so that you people back home can have your freedom and abuse your rights to b$tch and complain about things when we are the ones putting our lives in harm ways for you a$$holes. Bin Laden is dead but it's not over. Showing his picture would just make things worse, if they are not already. The Taliban and AQ are going to try and strike back and they have already increased their attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. So just leave it alone. He's dead and all the real evidence is classified/top secret noforn.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nobody here that doesn't love and support the troops. I have friends and family in the military and its my duty as an American Citizen to criticize the government and protect our heroes overseas (and stationed here.) We the American people are the troops greatest protection. Have your heard of the Pat Tillman story and how the military manipulated his tragic death?

We have every right to know what the government is doing. Why? Because we pay taxes, and we have every right to know how our money is being sent and how our troops are being used. The government classifying 16,000,000 documents a years is absurd. We are a supposed to be a democracy. We understand that we cannot have anything unclassified during an operation, we know that. Now that the operation is over release the documents and go in the water and fetch that body so we can hand it to an independent panel for a full Autopsy so we know when, why and how Bin Laden died.

Now excuse me Im going back to work here...

Jesse Ventura

Introduction: Jesse Ventura is the former Independent Governor of Minnesota. He has a reputation as the ultimate non-partisan truth-seeker; he has no qualms about questioning authority.

Daily Bell: Thanks for sitting down with us. You've written another very interesting book, "63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You To Read." Tell us about it.

Jesse Ventura: This is a book I collaborated on with **** Russell, and I would like to give him the credit for doing all the research. That's why we make a good team. I just don't have the patience to do the research he does. It was our publisher, SkyHorse – it was their idea to do this book. **** and I started searching for these documents, which are all documents released by the US government. WikiLeaks started releasing information right before we started, so naturally we used some of their stuff too. We started by going back to World War II, and we picked out 63 documents that we thought were very important. We choose 63 because that was the same year that President John F. Kennedy was murdered. That was when everything went bad. If you can murder the president and get away with it, you can do anything.

Daily Bell: Do you use original sources?

Jesse Ventura: Absolutely. The documents are original, not opinion. We reprinted the documents, so the reader has the ability to read all of them.

Daily Bell: What was the most shocking thing you learned.

Jesse Ventura: We learned a lot, and it's hard to pick out one thing. I think probably the one that got me the most was that the CIA has an assassination manual. Now, assassination is just a fancy way of saying, first degree murder and I find it unbelievable that my government would print a manual on how to do it, how to get away with it. As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's against the law in every country in the world.

Daily Bell: Do you believe criminal acts have been committed within the frame of reference of what you discovered?

Jesse Ventura: Absolutely, without a doubt. Many criminal acts have taken place. We break the book down into sections. Part 1 is Post War History; Part 2 is Government, Military and Corporate Secrets; Part 3 is Shady White Houses; Part 4 is 9/11; Part 5 is The War on Terror.

Daily Bell: How can regular Americans stop criminal behavior at the top levels of government and in the media?

Jesse Ventura: My belief is very simple and clear. All the people of the United States have to do is stop electing Democrats and Republicans. Vote for anyone else, because clearly, both of these parties, are bought off by the corporations. There is no doubt in my mind about it. I refer to the United States as the Fascist States of America now. If you look at the definition of fascism, it's when corporations and religion control the government and that's where we are.

Daily Bell: What is the CIA's top-secret program to control human behavior?

Jesse Ventura: They have been doing it for years. They started back in the 60s doing many things to control people. In our book we describe how they use the military for experiments. In the late 40s, the US went down to Nicaragua and infected a massive amount of people with syphilis because they needed to see if penicillin worked. Fortunately it did. I mean, these people didn't volunteer and that's part of the reason I kept thinking of Nazis when I was doing this book, because that's the type of behavior you'd expect from Nazis.

Daily Bell:What was Operation Northwood and why does it matter?

Jesse Ventura: Operation Northwood was discussed under John .F. Kennedy's watch. It matters because of what it is. The Chief of Staff of the Pentagon suggested to the president that the CIA and the military attack certain US cities and make it look like Cuba did it. Then the country would support an invasion of Cuba.

My question: If this was on the table in the 60s, was it not on the table in 2001? Could it parallel the twin towers? Could the twin-towers have been what they call a False Flag Operation? There have been many False Flag Operations. It seems that every war has been started this way.

I am a Vietnam Vet, and the False Flag Operation of Vietnam was the Gulf of Tonkin. That's what pulled us into Vietnam with ground troops, because we were told that the Vietnamese had attacked one of our ships in the Gulf of Tonkin. Well, I was teaching at Harvard in 2004, when McNamara was getting ready to die and he figured he better come clean. He admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin incident had never happened. Some 58,000 of my generation were killed and well over a million Vietnamese were killed, all based on an event that didn't happen.

Likewise the Reichstag Fire in Germany in the 1930s. They burned down the congressional building and blamed it on the Communists, which set the stage for war. It turned out that the Nazi's had done it themselves. So many of these things are repeated over and over in history. It's the old cliché, if it works once, it will work again.

Daily Bell: Any other documents in the book you want to tell us about?

Jesse Ventura: OK, let's go to 9/11 for a moment, because we cover that in the book. An interesting document on 9/11 is the Pentagon's stand down order. I always wondered why we didn't have jet fighter planes in the air that day. Lo and behold, June 1 of 2001 by executive order of the President, George W. Bush, standard operating procedures were changed, when dealing with hijacked planes.

Up until that point in time, it was left up to base commanders to make the call. If the FAA called them and said they had a problem in the air, the base commander would make the call to scramble the jets. June 1, 2001 there was an executive order changed that. The order from George Bush meant that no jets could be scrambled without approval from the DOD, which is the Department of Defense. Essentially you could have a stand down simply by Donald Rumsfeld not answering the phone, because nobody then would have the ability to go air-borne. Since then, it's been changed back.

Daily Bell: Is government generally too secretive?

Jesse Ventura: Absolutely and completely. It is mind-boggling how secretive the government is. The government classifies an astounding 16 million documents as top secret per this year! 16 MILLION! That must be every document they put out! If people attack me and say that I'm not patriotic, well, I stand with good people. Patrick Henry who wrote the book, Give me Liberty or Give me Death, said, "The liberties of people never were, or never will be secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them."

That's the problem. Our government is concealing so many documents from the public that no one knows what is going on. As a citizen, I have every right to know what my tax paying money is going for. They don't have a right to keep that secret from me. They are using my money; they are using the public's money to finance this stuff, so we have a right to know.

Now certainly, I understand from time to time the government may do some things that have to be secret; sure I do; I am a former Navy Seal. But when it's over, there is no reason that the documents should not be made public. This is supposed to be the job of the mainstream media. When my country was formed there were three branches of government and the fourth branch was considered the media. They were supposed to be the watchdog of the other three. The media has been bought out by the corporate world and is now just the rubber stamp of the government. They are not doing their job.

Daily Bell: Are government secrecy laws necessary? Why is government so secretive?

Jesse Ventura: I don't know. At times, as I said, it may be necessary but to the tune of 16 million documents a year? Ridiculous.

Daily Bell: Has the US government changed in the past 25 years? Has it become more authoritarian? How?

Jesse Ventura: Absolutely, without a doubt. Look at the Patriot Act. What puzzles me is that our forefathers set it up so that you have to jump through a lot of hoops to change the Constitution or amend it. They set it up that way so a president and congress simply can't pass a law that supersedes the Bill of Rights. Yet look at the Patriot Act. The first amendment is about freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to assemble. But the Patriot Act says that the government is free to monitor religious and political institutions without any suspicion of criminal activity.

The government can also prosecute librarians or any keepers of any other records, including journalists related to criminal investigations. You go to the 4th Amendment, which speaks to our right to be secure against unreasonable searches and seizures, The Patriot Act says the government can search and seize Americans without probable cause. Why are we letting them get away with this? They passed a law that superseded the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Daily Bell: Do you trust the American government?

Jesse Ventura: I don't trust any government, not just the United States government. And I think that's patriotic. Thomas Jefferson said, dissention is the greatest form of patriotism. I personally believe it's every citizen's civil duty to pay attention to what their government does, to question their government and hold these people's feet to the fire. If you don't do that, you will get bad government. Let's remember something: Government is made up of nothing more than people, and people are not perfect. So it's up to us as citizens to be diligent.

Daily Bell: Do you think government is paranoid?

Jesse Ventura: I don't think the government is paranoid; they just have to pay homage to corporations. So, whatever corporations are doing throughout the world dictates what the government is going to do. Take for example, Hugo Chavez down in Venezuela; why does the United States hate Hugo Chavez so bad? He nationalized oil and kicked out Exxon. Another example, China is communist; Cuba is communist. We love China, and we do nothing but business with China. Yet we can't do anything with Cuba. The key is the fact that Castro kicked out corporations, while China welcomes them. As long as you respect international corporate power, you will not incur the wrath of the United States.

Daily Bell: Why hasn't bin Laden ever been charged with anything regarding 9/11?

Jesse Ventura: Exactly. I ask the same question. We're a country that has a rule of law. They've had nine years to feed a grand jury and indict him and hunt him down. How do you hunt someone down, to either arrest him or kill him without indicting him first? The point is, I don't think they have the evidence.

Let's remember an indictment does not mean a conviction. You are still innocent until proven guilty. An indictment is to get it to trial. So this has not been done, and that tells me clearly that they don't have enough evidence to indict bin Laden. I'll take it a step further, and this isn't in the book. If you go to the FBI website, pull up International Terrorists, when you get there, you will find Bin Laden. It covers his attack on the USS Cole, covers his attack on the US Embassy in Africa but not one word about 9/11. The biggest single terrorist attack of all time and no bin Laden. The FBI won't say it publicly, but off the record they have made statements that they don't have enough evidence. That's how come it's not in his resume. Excuse me, we've gone through two wars and gotten the Patriot Act over something we don't have enough evidence for. Not good.

Daily Bell: What do you think happened on 9/11? Top people on the 9/11 Commission say that people lied to them.

Jesse Ventura: I think the 9/11 Commission was a farce anyway. They weren't even going to investigate 9/11, until the survivors from the families of the dead people raised such hell that they finally agreed to it. Always follow the money. Whitewater, remember that one? Where they investigated the Clinton's real estate transactions, and ultimately found out the president cheated on his wife. Right? Well they spent US$100 million dollars to learn that! Now, here's 9/11 where you have the murder of over 3,000 people. You know what the initial allocation of money was to investigate it? $4 million. They didn't really want to do an investigation. The money speaks volumes.

Daily Bell: Are warrantless wiretaps morally legal? Should they be used in America?

Jesse Ventura: Absolutely not. They are not needed. You can go get a warrant if you have credible evidence that one is needed.

Daily Bell: Is Congress intimidated by America's Intelligence-industrial complex?

Jesse Ventura: I don't know, you would have to ask Congress. I do believe the CIA has run rampant for years now. They've been a rogue element and basically do what ever they want to do.

Daily Bell: Why does America get into so many wars?

Jesse Ventura: It's ridiculous. It used to be that the rest of the world looked at the United States and saw hope. Today they look at the United States with fear, because if you cross the United States, there's no telling what they will do. We might invade you; we'll overthrow your government and occupy you.

George Bush destroyed my American dream. I never believed I would see my country, without being invited, overthrow another country as we did Iraq. I also never believed I would see the United States commit perjury. I've been water-boarded, and I know what water boarding is. It is torture. Once you give up that high ground, how can you look at any other country and expect them to do anything you would ask them to do.

Daily Bell: What is HAARP and why is it so important?

Jesse Ventura: HAARP is big in Alaska. It's 50 radio antennas and they shoot up 50,000 watts of power, which is the equivalent of what they allow for a radio station. It's run by five or six diesel engines the size of locomotives, and it sends low-level radio frequencies up to the ionosphere, which is the top level before space, and throws them back to earth.

Dr. Nick Begich, who wrote the book, "Angels Don't Play This HAARP, Advances in Tesla Technology," has told me, "Governor, this is the death ray. It can knock airplanes out of the sky. It can control the weather."

They claim it's to communicate with submarines under the water but they lied initially about it, because they called it an unclassified research center. When I went up there, they wouldn't let me in, so that tells you right there they are lying because it's not open to the public. If it were unclassified, somebody would be happy to let me in.

One of the initial stories behind it is intriguing. Remember the tsunami that hit Indonesia a couple of years ago? That tsunami happened, but there was no earthquake and there was nothing that should have caused that, and yet witnesses on the ground said they saw northern lights before the tsunami came. Well, you can't see the northern lights from Indonesia. But when HAARP is ramped up, it looks like the northern lights when they are using it.

So a guy says, "Come on Governor, you think they just kill these people for no reason?" I said, "No, they probably wouldn't do that, but what if they were testing this thing and the end result was they created this tsunami."

They aren't going to go, "Oops, I guess we screwed up." No, they're not going to say anything about it, if they caused it. Allegedly China is experimenting with it also. There is an international treaty that says you are not supposed to create any weapons that can control the weather. You know what the loophole is? Nothing says you can't do it domestically, so you don't violate the international treaty.

Daily Bell: Does the government have too much money? Should the Federal Reserve, which prints money from nothing, be abolished?

Jesse Ventura: Hey wait a minute, the government has no money. It's all the Federal Reserve's money. None of that money belongs to the government. It all comes from the Federal Reserve and their name is on it. We have to get that straight right away. Absolutely the Federal Reserve should be abolished, in my opinion. It was created illegally to begin with, because the Constitution said they couldn't do that and then in 1913 they just amended the Constitution and did it anyway. If you want to amend the Constitution, you have to have approval of two thirds of the states, on a vote. They never did that so the Federal Reserve is illegal.

Daily Bell: Is there such a thing as money power? What it is?

Jesse Ventura: Absolutely, he who has the money has the power. That's why I will tell you that the Federal Reserve probably runs the United States of America because they have the money and the power. The money equates to power.

Daily Bell: Some closing thoughts?

Jesse Ventura: Get involved! Quit being lemmings. When you live in a democracy, it requires the population to be involved. If you don't hold elected people's feet to the fire, you will get bad government. And that is what we've got to conquer here. The people who are not paying attention, people who are not caring. You can't be that way. You have to care and you have to keep government controlled.

Daily Bell: Thank your time. You are a most courageous man, and we hope everybody reads your book.

Jesse Ventura: Well thank you, and I hope everybody does too because its important book to read. People will be shocked when they read what's there. People in the United States seem to think their government can't be evil. Then on the flip side, there are a lot of great, honest, hard working people in government that work for the public good but it doesn't mean there isn't elements of evil in the United States government. It's our job to root out that evil.

Last edited:
wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
You're the man ax1. Thanks for posting this stuff.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
You say the American people are our greatest protection. You can also be our worst enemy by trying to expose our operations and procedures/documents. Those classified documents is what protects our a$$es, referring to those of us in the intelligence community and special forces, and to release them to the general public could and will eventually end up in the wrong hands and get a lot of us in danger or possibly killed. And Jesse Ventura is a fcking tard and a puppet for you tree hugging liberals/truth seekers.

And furthermore, I don't hear people saying that they want to see all the photos of our dead soldiers or of their funerals. Instead, all of those fellow soldiers and brothers in arms are forgotten due to bs like this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bin Laden is dead but it's not over. Showing his picture would just make things worse, if they are not already. The Taliban and AQ are going to try and strike back and they have already increased their attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. So just leave it alone. He's dead and all the real evidence is classified/top secret noforn.
But burying him at sea with no 3rd party verification doesn't make things worse? In the Muslim faith, burial at sea is akin to placing someone's soul in limbo, lost forever.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And furthermore, I don't hear people saying that they want to see all the photos of our dead soldiers or of their funerals. Instead, all of those fellow soldiers and brothers in arms are forgotten due to bs like this.
I didn't hear anyone making claims that those soldiers were the leaders of an international plot that killed thousands of civilians, and the soldiers bodies were returned to their families and available for autopsy and burial in accordance with their religion.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
But burying him at sea with no 3rd party verification doesn't make things worse? In the Muslim faith, burial at sea is akin to placing someone's soul in limbo, lost forever.
How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this has gotten out of control. I can't believe people are scrutinizing and criticizing the death of Bin Laden and if it was justified.
Who said this wasn't a bad man and he didn't deserve death? Assassination isn't the American way. If he had been captured and tried for his crimes he would have hung just as Hussein did.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I didn't hear anyone making claims that those soldiers were the leaders of an international plot that killed thousands of civilians, and the soldiers bodies were returned to their families and available for autopsy and burial in accordance with their religion.
No, but those soldiers died for what they believed in and you do get the option of how you would want to be buried if you are killed while deployed.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Who said this wasn't a bad man and he didn't deserve death? Assassination isn't the American way. If he had been captured and tried for his crimes he would have hung just as Hussein did.
No, it would have been a mess and would take years. Plus, you risk the attempt of AQ or the Taliban trying to take hostages or plot some more attacks in order to get us to release him. Besides, the man was a terrorist. You give up your rights when you become a terrorist. The only justification for being such a person is death.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How could it make it worse? Bin Laden deserved what he got and throwing him into the ocean was the right thing to do.
If burying him at sea which is disallowed by their religion can't make it worse than neither could releasing videos and pictures. There's no religious issue with releasing the pictures, yet with the burial at sea we told Muslims their religion is meaningless to us.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because the man doesn't deserve a grave so that people could visit it. And I don't think there are too many countries that would want his grave. So, to save the political dilemma, throwing him in the ocean was the best choice.
Stalin has a grave, so does Hitler, Mussolini, etc.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely incorrect. Burial at sea in the Muslim tradition is only acceptable when death occurs at sea. This administration said they gave him an appropriate Muslim burial, but full well knowing that there were going to be questions.

Lets face facts, the American people get lied to by their elected officials regardless of parties.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You say the American people are our greatest protection. You can also be our worst enemy by trying to expose our operations and procedures/documents. Those classified documents is what protects our a$$es, referring to those of us in the intelligence community and special forces, and to release them to the general public could and will eventually end up in the wrong hands and get a lot of us in danger or possibly killed. And Jesse Ventura is a fcking tard and a puppet for you tree hugging liberals/truth seekers.

As I stated, it wouldnt be advisable to release documentation during the operation itself.

As far as Jesse Ventura...I personally dont care for peoples personal political views. I judge individuals, not groups. The man served our country and is a war hero and a post war hero. The man is sticking up for 60,000 troops that died over a war that started over a false flag attack (Gulf of Tonkin incident Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). He sticks of for Vets, current troops and YOU TOO!

No matter his political views, he has beef with what he says as you see in his latest book all material was unclassified by the government.

So we can throw him in the ocean after a 3rd party verifies Bin Laden's time of death and cause of death.

No, it would have been a mess and would take years. Plus, you risk the attempt of AQ or the Taliban trying to take hostages or plot some more attacks in order to get us to release him. Besides, the man was a terrorist. You give up your rights when you become a terrorist. The only justification for being such a person is death.
Right, so lets get rid of a boogie man and now the Taliban now has a change of heart and lost interest in killing Americans. That makes alot of sense.

I dont care how long it takes, I can wait a long time. After all, supposedly it took decades to get him, although we trained and financed him in the late 70's and thought the 80's.

A terrorist is a criminal...anybody who murders is a terrorist, look at it any way you want they are all criminals. You process criminals according to the constitution. If they are found guilty of being a murderer then the justification would be death if thats what you believe in. Then you dont have to tell anybody where he is buried, who says we need a cool funereal on TV and plant a tombstone on him.

Not exactly, I honestly think they can retrieve the body with little issues, and if he is there they should get him. I wouldnt be surprised if they put a tracking chip on the casket, its the way the government would operate such a thing assuming the event even took place.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 day, what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? We dont know where it is?

Very next day computer and secretary get destroyed and killed at pentagon.
the missing 2.3 trillion dollars were never mentioned again after 911???????

c'mon people 2.3 trillion dollars were missing and it gets swept under the rug....

they are talking about taking away medicare from people to pay the national debt-how about finding that goddamned 2.3 trillion dollars, dammit!!!!!

rumsfeld and cheney have a lot to answer for, imho.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rumsfeld and cheney have a lot to answer for, imho.
And more than that 2.3 trillion..

Including Cheney's stand-down order on 911 that was in Transportation Secretary Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission report that was excluded out of the book. And where was Donald Rumsfeld?

Last edited:

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

Yeah easy... I was going to say the same thing.

Obviously the mass of average idiots keeping busy eating Macdonald's, watching family guy and being miserable are going to know exactly what's true! That always how you can tell what's true! Pick whatever the majority of any population believes as your own.

We'd still be in caves thinking the world was flat if it weren't always for small groups of people dedicated to solving things.