Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?

Does your Trolling for attention make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

Boy o boy, democracy had been good to you. Sad.
what good is freedom of speech if we don't use it. i find different views very interesting! and calling out the government for accountability is a good thing, imo.

Reactions: ax1
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?

Does rambling on in a thread posting nothing meaningful make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im not a conspiracy theorist, I practice political analysis.

How about asking questions about the witnesses and evidence provided instead of closing yourself off prior to even reading or analyzing anything. Im open to discussing anything you would like, but knocking people over for exposing government corruption is a part of my democracy that I put into practice.

The constitution is my guide, not the government.

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

Leave troll.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Leave troll.
How Is he a troll? He's been on here for quite some time with a decent post count and rep. His only mistake was the same as mine; entering this thread! I made the mistake of getting emotional over the posts by AX1. I simply do not buy into the conspiracy plain and simple, there are waaaay too many holes in them but that's my opinion. You few guys want to juke and jive about it on here that's great but it's pretty obvious the intent is to stir the pot otherwise it would be posted in the political forum, but as we know that forum does not get the traffic that this one does.

If I want to discuss Cars and racing I go to car sites, if I want to discuss Bodybuilding and go a little off topic i go here. If I am going to start a discussion and go so far as to post videos and cite stories and reports on a site that has nothing to do with the main purpose of the site I would at least have the common courtesy to post it in the appropriate forum. But I guess maybe the mod is a believer i dont know, but it dont make a lot of sense to me

I'm sure once again I will be called narrow minded or closed off because i dont want to discuss it but like i said before this stuff is rediculous.

Here I can do this too:

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/08/30/national-geographic-tv-debunks-9-11-conspiracy-theories-monday

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Does rambling on in a thread posting nothing meaningful make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?
That is the perception buddy, and it's his opinion so yeah I hope it makes him feel good! You mad?

Public forum remember?:deal:

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
what good is freedom of speech if we don't use it. i find different views very interesting! and calling out the government for accountability is a good thing, imo.
I agree as long as it's within reason!

Accusing the U.S. Government of commiting a conspiracy that slaughtered over 3,000 inocent US citizens in front of the whole world to see and then ensure they have all their T's crossed and I's dotted it a tall fricken order if you ask me! lol That is hardly within reason!

Calling somebody a witness does not make them a witness!
Calling somebody an expert does not make them an expert!
Calling somebody credible does not make them credible!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Eyewitness To Bin Laden's Death Raid Says "To Be Honest Its Not True"
A resident of Abbottabad recounts witnessing the US raid on al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's alleged mansion in the Pakistani city.

Well there it is! I'm sold.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there it is! I'm sold.
Detectives look at all the evidence at place..its just another piece Im adding. The guy lived there, he had something to say, we should all at least listen.

Accusing the U.S. Government of commiting a conspiracy that slaughtered over 3,000 inocent US citizens in front of the whole world to see and then ensure they have all their T's crossed and I's dotted it a tall fricken order if you ask me! lol That is hardly within reason!

I supplied you with government unclassified "Operation Northwood" documents. You did not read them. The government wanted to do this in the 60's and blow up Chicago and other cities and blame it on Fidel Castro. The plan was on Kennedy's desk but he refused, but he is dead now and no-one can speak for him. There is a reason he is dead. These unclassified documents are proof that there is no limit to how low the government will go.

I will supply you again here.....As you clearly can read, the government WANTED TO SABOTAGE OUR OWN MILITARY BASE AND KILL OUR OWN TROOPS TO GET US INTO WAR!!! They also wanted to create back then would I would call a "Cuba version of Alqueda to terrorize Americans." This was the governments plans...they wanted to do this.

Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you have much trouble about conspiracies, why dont you listen to what Kennedy was trying to warn America about...

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech

Also, the government unclassified the Gulf on Tonkin incident, 60,000 Americans dead based on a false flag attack.

I will supply you again here....

Also the Gulf on Tonkin incident that cost the lives of 60,000 Americans of my previous generation. This was a false staged attack on the USA, and we started a war over that.
Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They lied about the Iraq War and WMD's....how many thousands of troops perished due to yet another lie.

If you want me to pull more lies I can do it....

Witnesses at ground zero on the day of 9/11, and because Im calling them a witness they are disqualified? Government agents speaking out dont count? Come on man...just because it sounds crazy it doesnt mean they are discredited because they are against what your beliefs are.

If you want expert credentials I can supply them for you. As a matter of fact I have the credentials over over 1,500 Architects and Engineers, and Military personal speaking out about 9/11.

Do you want to attend a Architects and Engineers meeting?
Events:
Events

By the way, Where did all the rubble go? 9/12/2001

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the accountability i am looking for is the 2.3 trillion dollars that rumsfeld said was 'missing' the day before 911. there has never been another word said about it by the news media, can you explain how 2.3 trillion dollars being missing got shoved under the rug with not 1 question ever being asked?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Detectives look at all the evidence at place..its just another piece Im adding. The guy lived there, he had something to say, we should all at least listen.

I supplied you with government unclassified "Operation Northwood" documents. You did not read them. The government wanted to do this in the 60's and blow up Chicago and other cities and blame it on Fidel Castro. The plan was on Kennedy's desk but he refused, but he is dead now and no-one can speak for him. There is a reason he is dead. These unclassified documents are proof that there is no limit to how low the government will go.

I will supply you again here.....As you clearly can read, the government WANTED TO SABOTAGE OUR OWN MILITARY BASE AND KILL OUR OWN TROOPS TO GET US INTO WAR!!! They also wanted to create back then would I would call a "Cuba version of Alqueda to terrorize Americans." This was the governments plans...they wanted to do this.

Operation Northwoods - Proposals to have the CIA attack terrorism in US cities and elsewhere.
Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you have much trouble about conspiracies, why dont you listen to what Kennedy was trying to warn America about...

President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech

Also, the government unclassified the Gulf on Tonkin incident, 60,000 Americans dead based on a false flag attack.

I will supply you again here....

Also the Gulf on Tonkin incident that cost the lives of 60,000 Americans of my previous generation. This was a false staged attack on the USA, and we started a war over that.
Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They lied about the Iraq War and WMD's....how many thousands of troops perished due to yet another lie.

If you want me to pull more lies I can do it....

Witnesses at ground zero on the day of 9/11, and because Im calling them a witness they are disqualified? Government agents speaking out dont count? Come on man...just because it sounds crazy it doesnt mean they are discredited because they are against what your beliefs are.

If you want expert credentials I can supply them for you. As a matter of fact I have the credentials over over 1,500 Architects and Engineers, and Military personal speaking out about 9/11.

Do you want to attend a Architects and Engineers meeting?
Events:
Events

By the way, Where did all the rubble go? 9/12/2001
For what your casting, 1500 "experts" some Youtube videos and your hypothesis is not enough to sway the burden of proof in your favor. Wether you like it or not, agree or disagree the (vast) majority of people in the world agree that the preponderance of evidence concludes that what happend on 9-11 actually happend. Time has passed and we have evolved. We think more, we dream more, we are most definitly more intilectual now than then but just because he have access to this medium does not make it correct!

I hate government and I work for them! But "YOU" come on man! Unplug, take a step back and really think of what your charging!

I will look for it, but a few years ago a buddy of mine sent me a vid of a study group where a guy invited 20 truthers to discuss 9-11 and he flipped the script and got face to face with these people (non confrontational) and when they did not have videos to rely on and could only rely on their own argument it was just sad! One guy did it, and they're were times where i actually felt bad for the truthers becasue they looked and sounded so silly when they couldn't answer simple questions. Its just silly to me thats all.

YES I MISPELLED WORDS, SO WHAT?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what your casting, 1500 "experts" some Youtube videos and your hypothesis is not enough to sway the burden of proof in your favor. Wether you like it or not, agree or disagree the (vast) majority of people in the world agree that the preponderance of evidence concludes that what happend on 9-11 actually happend. Time has passed and we have evolved. We think more, we dream more, we are most definitly more intilectual now than then but just because he have access to this medium does not make it correct!

I hate government and I work for them! But "YOU" come on man! Unplug, take a step back and really think of what your charging!

I will look for it, but a few years ago a buddy of mine sent me a vid of a study group where a guy invited 20 truthers to discuss 9-11 and he flipped the script and got face to face with these people (non confrontational) and when they did not have videos to rely on and could only rely on their own argument it was just sad! One guy did it, and they're were times where i actually felt bad for the truthers becasue they looked and sounded so silly when they couldn't answer simple questions. Its just silly to me thats all.
lol, quote before edit
"we are most definitly more intilectual"

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
lol, quote before edit
"we are most definitly more intilectual"
So I'm a crappy speller? Your point? The bearing that has on my post? Really AX1? I didn't expect that from you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I'm a crappy speller? Your point? The bearing that has on my post? Really AX1? I didn't expect that from you!
i guess he is only human...after all, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe...sorry had to do that, lol
all the stuff you told me I dont think that was that bad, just playing :)

edit: BigT is right, maybe I am human, lol

Its not about my thinking...its about the witnesses, documents, evidence, etc..that you aren't taking the time to analyze or even ask real questions.

I just proved in my previous post the government has no limits to how low they will go, I just proved they will attack their own military bases for justification of war and you think I'm not a thinker?

You can meet the Architects and Engineers in person if you would like. I sent you an event page and if anything is local you can attend and meet the experts in person. I dunno what else to tell you in regards to that, its your choice.

How about your friend send some police, firemen, engineers, physicists and military personal that belong to 9/11 truth movement for a new study group instead of picking of normal citizens questioning the government about the events? It sounds like he used intimidation tactics that he is trained in and that you would use on criminals during interrogation ..and that he is close minded person and his only purpose was to try to prove how powerful he was. These "study groups" are not study groups. Discussions should allow anybody to provide and discuss evidence on what happened on a mature level, its not a "face to face lets see who's tougher" wins. That doesn't prove anything.

Last edited:

jontrainer

Awards
"IN PLANE SITE" you can stream this documentary on Netflix.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"IN PLANE SITE" you can stream this documentary on Netflix.
All truth passes through 3 stages
1st stage denile
2nd stage violent opposition
3rd stage widespread acceptance as common knowledge

What stage do you the reader belong?

Science will triumph broscience

Free on youtube

In Plane Sight - Sept 11 - 911 Conspiracy 1 of 6

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
hehe...sorry had to do that, lol
all the stuff you told me I dont think that was that bad, just playing :)

edit: BigT is right, maybe I am human, lol

Its not about my thinking...its about the witnesses, documents, evidence, etc..that you aren't taking the time to analyze or even ask real questions.

I just proved in my previous post the government has no limits to how low they will go, I just proved they will attack their own military bases for justification of war and you think I'm not a thinker?

You can meet the Architects and Engineers in person if you would like. I sent you an event page and if anything is local you can attend and meet the experts in person. I dunno what else to tell you in regards to that, its your choice.

How about your friend send some police, firemen, and military personal that belong to 9/11 truth movement for a new study group instead of picking of normal citizens questioning the government about the events? It sounds like he used intimidation tactics that he is trained in and that you would use on criminals during interrogation ..and that he is close minded person and his only purpose was to try to prove how powerful he was. These "study groups" are not study groups. Discussions should allow anybody to provide and discuss evidence on what happened on a mature level, its not a "face to face lets see who's tougher" wins. That doesn't prove anything.
Nah nah this was a flicker or youtube video that was sent to me years ago. It's not my friend or anything. It was just some dude and a bunch of people having a conversation about the events of 911 and then one of the patrons started to get "trutherish" and he went with it, then more and more started going but then he started asking legitimate questions and it got embarrasing quick. The questions were really simple though; who, what, when, how and why type of stuff. It goes back to a simple point i tried making earlier with you when i asked your opinion. Video does not jade me either way neither does script. But if i can look someone in the eyes and ask them their opinion on the subject and thay cannot answer me, well that says something! I know i cannot see you but you still didn't offer your opinion. It's always "look at the video" or " i showed you this or that". If I'm going to be swayed its going to be by a good real life argument/debate. If you can make an argument to my face, I will respect it, analyze it and reach a conclusion. It may not be what you want but i will always give you the time! That just dont happen anymore :(

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
All truth passes through 3 stages
1st stage denile
2nd stage violent opposition
3rd stage widespread acceptance as common knowledge

What stage do you the reader belong?

Science will triumph broscience

Free on youtube

In Plane Sight - Sept 11 - 911 Conspiracy 1 of 6

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6
All truth passes throught three stages? WTF? Who the F said that? I never heard that before!

truth:
My daughter: Dad I got an A on my history test
Me: No way, your not that smart! C+ maybe but no A!

10 MIN

Me: WHAT? AN "A" WTF? I EXPECT A+ IN THIS HOUSE! YOU LITTLE DUMB BASTARD! YOU TAKE AFTE YOUR MOM!!!!

10 MIN

Me: Congrats on the A! I love you babe, sorry about the rant.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

You just un-debunked all the alleged debunking you just did with that last post, buddy. Nice.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Nah nah this was a flicker or youtube video that was sent to me years ago. It's not my friend or anything. It was just some dude and a bunch of people having a conversation about the events of 911 and then one of the patrons started to get "trutherish" and he went with it, then more and more started going but then he started asking legitimate questions and it got embarrasing quick. The questions were really simple though; who, what, when, how and why type of stuff. It goes back to a simple point i tried making earlier with you when i asked your opinion. Video does not jade me either way neither does script. But if i can look someone in the eyes and ask them their opinion on the subject and thay cannot answer me, well that says something! I know i cannot see you but you still didn't offer your opinion. It's always "look at the video" or " i showed you this or that". If I'm going to be swayed its going to be by a good real life argument/debate. If you can make an argument to my face, I will respect it, analyze it and reach a conclusion. It may not be what you want but i will always give you the time! That just dont happen anymore :(
This is like asking for somebody's opinion on whether a fact is true or not. Their opinion doesn't matter. It either is true, or it isn't true, regardless of what anybody thinks.

His opinion, like yours, is not relevant to what really happened. Whatever happened, happened. No opinion can affect that. The point is to investigate the facts and not to make face to face arguments about who's right and who isn't - this isn't high school debate class and winning the argument won't bring anybody closer to what really happened.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
This is like asking for somebody's opinion on whether a fact is true or not. Their opinion doesn't matter. It either is true, or it isn't true, regardless of what anybody thinks.

His opinion, like yours, is not relevant to what really happened. Whatever happened, happened. No opinion can affect that. The point is to investigate the facts and not to make face to face arguments about who's right and who isn't - this isn't high school debate class and winning the argument won't bring anybody closer to what really happened.
Our opinions dont matter? Are you kidding me? Me being able to succesfully debate my opinion has gotten me pretty far in life! On a interwebz forum? of course not! In real life? You bet my opinion is valued! You have never been asked your opinion on something? if not that says a lot about you i guess. In my line of work my opinion is a valued piece of the puzzle, just like my co-workers opinions are! It's peoples opinion's that are ultimatley key driving forces when trying to obtain a common goal! For instance this debate over 911! You said the point is to investigate facts? What facts? the pool of evidence is so dilluted and filled with so many holes the only thing left is opinion!

I still dont understand how anyone could give the US Government so much credit in pulling off such an act!

Let's just say for argument sake that the federal center for records and history, the government, CIA,NTSB,FAA,FBI,AIR FORCE,airlines, the pentagon etc etc etc allowed for 50 independant thinkers/incestigators to scour the records of the events (I mean everything!) for over a year and the results were found that they could not find ANY evidence that supports an actuall 911 conspiracy and everything showed that the events that took place actually took place.

Then what? what would you think?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Let's just say for argument sake that the federal center for records and history, the government, CIA,NTSB,FAA,FBI,AIR FORCE,airlines, the pentagon etc etc etc allowed for 50 independant thinkers/incestigators to scour the records of the events (I mean everything!) for over a year and the results were found that they could not find ANY evidence that supports an actuall 911 conspiracy and everything showed that the events that took place actually took place.

What if they found the opposite to be the case? Then what would you think?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still dont understand how anyone could give the US Government so much credit in pulling off such an act!

Yes, independent investigation. We can start with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik who will testify under oath and reveal the General who directly told him 9/11 false flag job. Right now this General is having his identity protected for his safety, but once the name is out he will be out telling all.

The government will take out their own people, have you heard of Pat Tillman?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
What if they found the opposite to be the case? Then what would you think?
That's simple, I would shake my head in disgust and apologize to the people that i may have debated this over, and of course apologize for getting mad at some people about it. What's the big deal?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, independent investigation. We can start with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik who will testify under oath and reveal the General who directly told him 9/11 false flag job. Right now this General is having his identity protected for his safety, but once the name is out he will be out telling all.

The government will take out their own people, have you heard of Pat Tillman?
Why do you continue to name drop? Havent you learned by now that does not impress me?

Yes of course I know Pat Tillman! We killed him with friendly fire after he gave up everything to fight for his country.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's simple, I would shake my head in disgust and apologize to the people that i may have debated this over, and of course apologize for getting mad at some people about it. What's the big deal?
I could understand why people would get emotional over this, believe me your not the first.

The bodybuilding board isnt the only place I go to inform, and I do have discussions in public as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you continue to name drop? Havent you learned by now that does not impress me?

Yes of course I know Pat Tillman! We killed him with friendly fire after he gave up everything to fight for his country.
It wasnt friendly fire, they tried to cover it up and failed. He was assassinated from close range.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
So what use would your opinions and arguments have been?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is Kevin Tillman, Pat Tillman's brother.

I know its a video and you discredit every video in existence, but its brother, HIS BROTHER WITH THEIR MOTHER BY HIS SIDE!!!

Now if there is a question you should ask, it would be, Why did our government kill Pat Tillman? Was it perhaps that he was whistle-blowing to his family about the truth of the Afghanistan War? And that he was telling him family that he was prepared to go back home and tell ALL the Americans the truth!?

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
say for example that bin laden died in 2001....what purpose would there be for rolling him out NOW?

i feel obama is holding back releasing pics of dead bin laden until close to election time-his position at that time will dictate rather or not he uses his 'trump' card. if obama is behind or close you can bet those pics will be released.
A lot of people in America are starting to question what the goverment has been doing for the past couple of years. This will help them focus there attention else where. Also, dumb americas will be crazy patriotic and support more laws that take away are freedoms. Obama will probally be re-elected after this "news".

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How about the tuskeegee experiment. Our government took 600 black men, gave them syphilis and followed up with them till they died. Killing 3000 isn't a huge stretch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How about the tuskeegee experiment. Our government took 600 black men, gave them syphilis and followed up with them till they died. Killing 3000 isn't a huge stretch.
i still can't believe they released that information.....i am sure there are many of those kind of cases that will never see the light of day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still can't believe they released that information.....i am sure there are many of those kind of cases that will never see the light of day.
And for that, they didn't do it over money, or power. They killed 600 men out of medical curiosity, just to see how the disease progressed untreated. So to think they wouldn't kill 3000 for money and power is silly.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Here is Kevin Tillman, Pat Tillman's brother.

I know its a video and you discredit every video in existence, but its brother, HIS BROTHER WITH THEIR MOTHER BY HIS SIDE!!!

Now if there is a question you should ask, it would be, Why did our government kill Pat Tillman? Was it perhaps that he was whistle-blowing to his family about the truth of the Afghanistan War? And that he was telling him family that he was prepared to go back home and tell ALL the Americans the truth!?

nahh there is no emotional bias in their testimony! LOL so now the US government killed thousands of inocents in 911 and then assasinated Pat Tillman because somehow he knew that the Afghan war was started under false pretense? Oh this is rich! Keep it comming because at this point it's pure comedy!

How about Katrina? We did that too right? The ole Bush hurrican machine right? lol. Cmon I know you have something about Katrina!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
600 poor black men were administered the TE in Alabama in front of the whole world to see in live time? Wow I didn't know that...

Hardly the same thing. Nice try

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
And for that, they didn't do it over money, or power. They killed 600 men out of medical curiosity, just to see how the disease progressed untreated. So to think they wouldn't kill 3000 for money and power is silly.
You do realize that it was a hella different country back then right? especially if you were a poor african american from Alabama!

Cmon dude use soem common sense here!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that it was a hella different country back then right? especially if you were a poor african american from Alabama!

Cmon dude use soem common sense here!
How about you use some common sense? You are the one trying to say our government is so noble they'd never do anything like that. Sure it was a different country back then, and nobody had as much money or power on the line and at risk back then as we do today. So common sense says its less surprising that they would do it today than back them as them doing it today carries personal ramifications for them.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
How about you use some common sense? You are the one trying to say our government is so noble they'd never do anything like that. Sure it was a different country back then, and nobody had as much money or power on the line and at risk back then as we do today. So common sense says its less surprising that they would do it today than back them as them doing it today carries personal ramifications for them.
Your really smart. And you make me feel dumb. You are 100% right. I dont know what positive ramifications came to those that were involved with 911 but if you say so! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your really smart. And you make me feel dumb. You are 100% right. I dont know what positive ramifications came to those that were involved with 911 but if you say so! LOL
there is a little matter of 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what....you don't know about 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'. imagine that!!!

911 or not, there should have been an investigation into that kind of money being unaccounted for-but after 911 it was never mentioned again????????????????????????????????????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much was the Haliburton no bid contract worth ? How much was being able to take away our right to privacy worth? If you are so naive as to think that our government officials had nothing to gain in declaring war, then I suppose your "believe whatever the government tells me" position makes sense.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
what....you don't know about 2.3 trillion dollars being 'missing'. imagine that!!!

911 or not, there should have been an investigation into that kind of money being unaccounted for-but after 911 it was never mentioned again????????????????????????????????????
Cite?

How much was the Haliburton no bid contract worth ? How much was being able to take away our right to privacy worth? If you are so naive as to think that our government officials had nothing to gain in declaring war, then I suppose your "believe whatever the government tells me" position makes sense.
no bid? no they were the only ones allowed to bid because they were the only ones that could handle it anyway.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think BigT needs to cite you...you were already supplied with Donald Rumsfeld's admission on 9/10/2011, but since its a video "its fake"

You are also not looking that all the data of the missing 2.3 million happen to be in the room the Pentagon was hit and Ill re-ad that **** Cheney gave the stand-down order as the plane was reaching Washington.

nahh there is no emotional bias in their testimony! LOL so now the US government killed thousands of inocents in 911 and then assasinated Pat Tillman because somehow he knew that the Afghan war was started under false pretense? Oh this is rich! Keep it comming because at this point it's pure comedy!

How about Katrina? We did that too right? The ole Bush hurrican machine right? lol. Cmon I know you have something about Katrina!
Your not looking into anything, the Pat Tillman case had nothing to do with him going over there and finding out we went to war over false flag terror.

Maybe it had to do with the Military helping the locals grow opium plants, I can supply you with the Military admitting it on Fox news, but since its a video according to you "its fake"

The fact is Pat Tillman wanted to tell the American people what the USA was doing over in Afghanistan, he was going to be a first hand front of the lines whistle-blower, ask his family they will show you the letters he wrote prior to his passing.

Ill post the video for other people following the thread though, I please ask you to not watch it since a actual Military member admits it on a video "its fake"

So here we are, the military grows the opium, but when they catch you with it you get arrested.

Wayne Madsen Reports CIA Control of Afghanistan's Opium Fields

A: This is just the main-lining of the double think of the mind control, because they can't hide it anymore. That Ok, we're growing it, but we're doing it to fight AL-Qeida.

W: Oh Absolutely, and it's not just ... Now we have reports that from the United Nations that it's not just heroin and opium coming out of Afghanistan, but it's cannabis. So they have actually found a new cash crop to deal in.

A: You heard it! The troops help grow it. So, our men and women are now farmers for the CIA.

W: That's right, and the biggest problem is where is this heroin going to. It's getting to across the border into Kazekstan, to the north and winding up on the old silk route, the Silk Road. It's going east into China and west into Europe. Of course the Russian government, the Chinese government are well aware of the fact that this stuff is coming out of Afghanistan. Who is involved in this illicit trade, you got Karzai, Hamid Karzai's brother is one of the biggest drug war lords in Afghanistan.

A: Let me stop you again. New York Times just admits the whole thing. Right here, "U.S. turns blind eye to Opium in Afghan trade". They're not turning blind eye, They're right there getting the goodies, go ahead.

W: Right. The biggest fear of China is that they are looking at this as another Opium War. We already have report coming out of the Udan province in China that young men are getting hooked on this stuff. They know where it is coming out of. They are not good and frankly they are not happy about it. The history of the Opium Wars with the British and China. They understand that that's what helped defeat the Chinese before and they are worried that the west has more designs now.

A: That's important. This is a British model. Skull and bones that set up our CIA on record was a British model to use a drug war to take over the U.S., because they had already done it one hundred years before in China with the Opium war. That's how they corrupted the police, that's how they took over the society.

W: We also know that the route to the west, to Europe, goes through Turkey. What we are seeing now with the present Turkish government uncovering this deep state that has existed in Turkey for a number of years. That, part and parcel of that deep state, it's called the ?argetacon? network is the trafficking in opium. The opium is coming via land from Afghanistan.

A: Continue

W: So, from Turkey where does it go? It goes through the Balkans where our friends with the Kosovo Liberation Army has dealt with them for years. You know, that's the Madeline Albright's good friend. She set up the KLA. Once it hits Kosovo, boom, France, Germany, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Italy, that's where the money is made on the street.

[watch the rest of the video]

A: We were just talking about how the troops are on FOX News saying they help the Afghans grow the opium. It's come out the contractors are shipping the heroine out. If they can get on the news and admit they are growing the opium, but to say it is to fight Al-Qeida, they can take your pension funds, everything else and they are going to. They are announcing it.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Operation Northwoods, Project Mongoose, Tuskeegee Experiement, Iran-Contra Affair and the rise of Freeway Ricky Ross, propoganda to legislate marijuana, Karzai's bro on CIA payroll, 30,000 dead from FDA approved Vioxx and Celebrex after Dr. admitted to faking studies, Port-Saint-Espirit CIA LSD bread experiment, literally no opium products from Afghanistan until we invaded now they supply 90% of heroin--confirmed by Rodney Stich, CIA control of the Golden Triangle, invasion of Iraq, shady OBL operation, cover-up of Pat Tillman's death, Wikileaks on death of honeybees, oil invasion in Iraq, etc.-----I'm not talking about little grey men ruling the world, I'm not even talking about 9/11 being government-conspired-- these are legitimate, and most have been confirmed and/or admitted by our government or former officials. Hell, Oliver North got off scot-free from Iran-Contra for cooperating and even got a nice little bit on Fox. To say that the government isn't capable of causing the death of 3,000 people or faking the death of a terrorist to generate support for a failing war, economy, and president, is irresponsible.

It is NOT unpatriotic to question our govermment and demand accountability. In fact, that is the exact opposite of the truth. The more critical the population, the more the government has to remain honest or fear public backlash. However, we gave all of that up in fear and OBL got exactly what he wanted: worldwide hatred of America, especially among Muslims, our economy to fall recklessly, the potrayal of Americans as barbaric and unjust bullies, the inciting of war on nations when the attacks came from a few. Do I think OBL was involved in 9/11, yeah I sure do. However, his death, whether it came now, or 10 years ago, is completely irrelevant. His legacy was the mess we made and the liberty we forfeited. "People should not fear their government, a governemnt should fear its people." - Alan Moore

These same people that dismiss all government criticism as a conspiracy theory, are the same ones that pledge allegiance to and allow corporations to bankrupt this country and support their own citizens and friends being killed for empire-building, unjust exploitation of foreign resources, and domestic rape by pharmaceutical companies and the rich.

Don't fear progress, evolution, or change. Be the catalyst. That's TRULY what our forefathers did. They weren't sitting on their asses believing everything they were told and letting their "government" control them.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Also, how many people have died as a result of the Drug War, the War on Terror, unregulated medicine that tooks months to come off the shelves after people died as a result of taking it? How many of our citizens died in frivilous wars such as Vietnam? How many people of Lao are forced to live in the wilderness because our government hired them to fight communism in Laos and now they can't show their faces in light of the communist Lao government? How many citizens have died in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan? How much bull**** propoganda was thrown at us about Libya, but they forgot to tell us Libya has the 9th largest oil reserves in the world? What ever happened to those "savage" natives that lived here when we arrived? Yeah, 3,000 sure seems like a small number.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
First. I have to actually support boat on something.

He was arguing pretty intelligently... A spelling comment is a low blow.
And pretty lame to bring up.

Secondly Boat... you are 100% right... "truthers" if that's what we want to call people who like to seek the truth, do a fantastic job of making an ass out of themselves. There are actual reasons that this happens, but I don't have the brain power to type an essay about the stereotypical person most likely to be influenced by information contradictory to popular opinion. The crazy "truthers" you are referring to are just an embarrassment to themselves NOT to the cause they are trying to represent as pitifully as they may be representing it.

I say this only because if I wasn't exposed to the intelligent side of people really seeking the truth and only the morons echoing ideas and "conspiracy theory's", I would still be on your side giving the cold shoulder to any ideas that shake the foundation of what we are taught to believe.

Also, I'm impressed by so many people on this thread sanding up for what they believe in and discussing things that aren't always easy to chew on. Realize the vast majority of people are much too pathetic and empathetic to even understand either side of this argument.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Not to change the topic... But who in their right mind thinks the FDA is really looking out for the peoples best interest most of the time...
They're not. Ever. At's all money and politics with them otherwise we would have dozens of products on the market that Europe freely stocks there shelves with that are in favor of our well-being but they would put other companies out of business.

As for the original topic: wanna know my theory? Osama isn't dead - he's in our custody being "intensively questioned" like all the other prisoners we've taken. A bunch of government croanies are having their way with the bastard trying to get information and a spiteful nut off until he dies from exasperation.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am amazed at the fake patriotism that runs through some people. At the end of the day our government has proved time and again to be capable of things that we cannot fathom, and then lie about it. At the end of the day we will never know the full extent to their involvement in certain affairs, however, with the past as our guides, we cannot discount anything.