Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
No, but those soldiers died for what they believed in and you do get the option of how you would want to be buried if you are killed while deployed.
Dude... Um. Ex military here as well so I'm trying to give you respect.

But errr. no. Sounds great on paper.

Our soldiers have died because they were sent to fight a war that most of them don't want to be fighting, not because of what they believe in... Oh yeah. Also to get paid. Because our country is ****ling bankrupt. I pray that every soul not with us is resting in peace. This whole ****ing thing has been a completely avoidable tragedy.

Also how about the tens of thousands of Arabs in their own country that were completely innocent that died not being paid. You don't think that causes people to get just a little pissed off? I can't imagine how I would feel being occupied by another country and having a family member of mine becoming an accidental casualty.

We are not invincible I live in NYC. Fear is worthless... But believe me don't think for a second I don't watch every person on the street and realize some other ******* is going to attack us again.

Leadership in most countries has gotten more and more corrupt, especially ours. Obama's speech was pitiful, if he gave himself another pat on the back I would have started to dry heave. We the people need to step up and not be ok with the current status que. Elect people who will truly represent us. Not based on party officiations. Both parties are completely bought and sold.

I can't even keep typing... I'm going to the gym and beating the **** out of myself.

::exhale::

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both parties are completely bought and sold.
You speak strong truth in the above post (not just what I quoted)

With the quote, picking between Democrats and Republicans is like choosing between Coke and Pepsi. People have some illusion of democracy, an illusion of real choice when its a big farce.

Time to end the political party system and vote on people not parties. Time to end endless corporate campaign contributions where elections are bought, and become nothing but who can afford the best campaign and become most popular.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cindy Sheehan: A Mothers War on War

"If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU'RE STUPID!" Cindy Sheehan

B

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Ventura and Youtube! LOL this is rich! Keep it comming. This has turned to pure comedy!:fing26:
But serious though if your looking out for the people, whats up with the Nk sig Axe1? Serious!!!

B

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Cindy Sheehan: A Mothers War on War

"If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU'RE STUPID!" Cindy Sheehan

Get teh F out a here!!! I was begining to give you a little credit until this! Cindy Sheehan? Are you FN kidding me?!! My original suspicion is proved1 Your a douche! lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get teh F out a here!!! I was begining to give you a little credit until this! Cindy Sheehan? Are you FN kidding me?!! My original suspicion is proved1 Your a douche! lol
I dont want credit for anything Ive posted not from you or anybody. This isnt about me its about the people. I credit the police, firefighters, rescue workers, witnesses, and whistle-blowers that are part of my posting. In this case I credit a smart woman who speaks the truth about the way things are and the way people fall for things.

B

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I dont want credit for anything Ive posted not from you or anybody. This isnt about me its about the people. I credit the police, firefighters, rescue workers, witnesses, and whistle-blowers that are part of my posting. In this case I credit a smart woman who speaks the truth about the way things are and the way people fall for things.
You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

North Korea? Really dude? yeah your so American! Explain please!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a ****less douchebag! You cannot take credit for anything! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!

You little ****! I will PM you my phone number, If you have the balls, Call me so I can at least tell you how I feel!

Hey check me out I searched the internet and found some videos so they must be true! LOL You douche!

All you do is curse, threaten, and try to prove yourself with these so called "balls." I have no idea what you are saying, lol

Do you know about building 7?

Last edited:
HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you're using that whack job Cindy Sheehan as proof of your "Troofer" conspiracy. LOL

Or Jesse Ventura ... LMAO

What's your position on Elvis? Dead or Alive?

LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe you're using that whack job Cindy Sheehan as proof of your "Troofer" conspiracy. LOL

Or Jesse Ventura ... LMAO

What's your position on Elvis? Dead or Alive?

LOL
I bet you dont even watch anything. That was not posted about some truther movement.

If you lost your child in war that was started over lies, you may view the world and government differently as well and fight for the truth.

Back to 9/11, the 9/11 families deserve an new investigation.

Do you know how many buildings fell in NYC on 9/11?

A Message From Bob McIlvaine

epixep

epixep

Awards
Okay... so let's say you're right. The government is full of criminals and liars. 9/11 is a inside-job. Osama died in freakin' 1964. You're completely right about EVERYTHING. The moon landing is fake, American Idol is rigged, NBA games are staged. The world is phony, the Statue of Liberty is styrofoam.

So, what now? You caught 'em! Call your local Congressman, because you've solved the riddle!!!

You're an idiot. Not because you believe in all the hocus pocus conspiracy theories, but because you're spending this much time trying to debunk it all. You're like the dog who chases its own tail, if you caught it you'd have no freakin' clue what to do next.

If what you say is true, imagine how much money and power these fabled people have. ****, I would buy some extra locks if I was you, no? Regardless of their validity, your arguments are pointless because they don't provide a solution. You sound intelligent enough to maybe, just maybe, see how all this blabber isn't going to lead anywhere?

Hell, I feel a little woozy just wasting the three minutes it took to type this out. I could have done some pushups or something.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay... so let's say you're right. The government is full of criminals and liars. 9/11 is a inside-job. Osama died in freakin' 1964. You're completely right about EVERYTHING. The moon landing is fake, American Idol is rigged, NBA games are staged. The world is phony, the Statue of Liberty is styrofoam.

So, what now? You caught 'em! Call your local Congressman, because you've solved the riddle!!!

You're an idiot. Not because you believe in all the hocus pocus conspiracy theories, but because you're spending this much time trying to debunk it all. You're like the dog who chases its own tail, if you caught it you'd have no freakin' clue what to do next.

If what you say is true, imagine how much money and power these fabled people have. ****, I would buy some extra locks if I was you, no? Regardless of their validity, your arguments are pointless because they don't provide a solution. You sound intelligent enough to maybe, just maybe, see how all this blabber isn't going to lead anywhere?

Hell, I feel a little woozy just wasting the three minutes it took to type this out. I could have done some pushups or something.
All Im getting out of this post is that you dont care, you wasted your time and there is no reason to do any investigative thinking or try to find solutions.

I am not arguing, I post police, firefighter, government workers, rescue workers testimonies and more. This isnt about me being right and its not up to me to change your mind.

Solutions start with education, and going on the forum is just a small extension of my activities during my free time.

Do you know why **** Cheney gave the stand-down order not to shoot down the hijacked plane heading for Washington on 9/11? And why was this testimony cut out of the 9/11 commission report?

Transportation Secretary Mineta's testimony in front of the 9/11 commission.

Last edited:
epixep

epixep

Awards
Answer this simple question: What are you trying to accomplish?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow....whether you agree with someone elses point of view or not, behaving like a sad little child is ridiculous. I expected more than this.

At the end of the day there are mountains of holes in many official government versions, but you seem to want to take their story at face value. That is your prerogative. However, ax has every right to question an not e called whatever infantile remarks you can think of.

Truly pathetic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Answer this simple question: What are you trying to accomplish?
God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson
according to Jefferson we are long overdue.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
I agree with this that it may happen, although a photo doesn't prove the time of death. We need an autopsy with oversight of an independent panel by the American citizens. I dont think it would be difficult for the army to retrieve the body, if its really even there.....

Stupid isnt it?
Steroids bad
Cigarettes good, just pay your taxes (450,000 usa citizens can die every year!)
you're kidding right? i agree with alot of what your saying and the many discrepancies with the whats being presented to the american public.

but please take a minute to think about what you're saying here. recovering the body is not logical. not only is he fish food, think of all the currents and how vast the ocean is.
burial at sea benefits the theory of deception to the public because there is absolutely NO WAY the body can or will ever be recoverd.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Please tell me how "millions" of people "know" what happened? Because a reporter told them? Millions of people "knew" the earth was flat, that didn't make it true.

It sickens me that someone considers themselves patriotic but is so nasty towards people who question whether what we are time by the government is true.
funny you should mention this, because its actually not true! its a common deception along with the entire christopher columbus story that is STILL being taught to youngsters across america!!

Iriving Washington was a well known author of his time and was chosen to write a story glorifying christopher columbus to instill patriotism. the entire tale of "the earth being flat" is completely fictional and was never once considered an idea until irving washington himself interjected that science fiction into his story of C.C.!!!

this amoung many other well known lies are still being taught to children! for what?? why are we decieving our own people?? lol i know its way off subject but it just goes to show ya, the american people have been lied to for generations to creat subordination or better yet known as patriotism.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're kidding right? i agree with alot of what your saying and the many discrepancies with the whats being presented to the american public.

but please take a minute to think about what you're saying here. recovering the body is not logical. not only is he fish food, think of all the currents and how vast the ocean is.
burial at sea benefits the theory of deception to the public because there is absolutely NO WAY the body can or will ever be recoverd.
There is no evidence they even buried him or that they even recently killed him.

The reason I said they they can retrieve the body is that assuming if they did they would use some type of container and sink him to the bottom of the sea. I dunno how deep into the ocean they claim they buried him, and I was also considering the possibilities of his bones or decayed body washing up to shore for reasoning of using a casket to sink him.

Anyways not much matters to me with that debate because there is no evidence they did so in the first place, and if they did provide evidence of a burial there is no evidence the burial involved the body of Osama Bin Laden. If they provide evidence they did in fact bury Osama Bin Laden, there is no evidence of his actual time of death as I have stated intel leaks lead to his death in 2001 from natural causes and his body possibly maintained in ice for later political uses.

This government has shown a lack of any credibility or honesty on the highest possible levels due to its action in its recent 1-75 year history.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So you're saying he died in 2001? Based on what? And what proof do these people have that claim he died in 2001 from natural causes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're saying he died in 2001? Based on what? And what proof do these people have that claim he died in 2001 from natural causes?
You are correct, I do not have absolute definitive proof that he died in 2001, I just have discussed reasoning behind this in this thread, Im not going to re-post.

His time of death isnt for me to decide, its at this point for science and the American people to decide. Thats why Im calling for an independent investigation without government oversight (although government testimony under oath mandatory)

Everything shown this past week up until this morning has been certainly without a doubt blatantly phony and is a cover up on a massive scale.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Dude... Um. Ex military here as well so I'm trying to give you respect.

But errr. no. Sounds great on paper.

Our soldiers have died because they were sent to fight a war that most of them don't want to be fighting, not because of what they believe in... Oh yeah. Also to get paid. Because our country is ****ling bankrupt. I pray that every soul not with us is resting in peace. This whole ****ing thing has been a completely avoidable tragedy.

Also how about the tens of thousands of Arabs in their own country that were completely innocent that died not being paid. You don't think that causes people to get just a little pissed off? I can't imagine how I would feel being occupied by another country and having a family member of mine becoming an accidental casualty.
Well, I feel sorry for those that only joined the military in order to get paid because that's the wrong reason, imo. The pay isn't that great but the healthcare is taken care of. For the most part, at least why I joined and all the people in my group joined, was for their country and to protect it. I may not agree with politics and their decisions and I did not vote for our current president but hunting down Bin Laden was a must.

And the Arabs have been fighting each other long before we even came around. So the killing of innocent people over there didn't start when we went there.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny you should mention this, because its actually not true! its a common deception along with the entire christopher columbus story that is STILL being taught to youngsters across america!!

Iriving Washington was a well known author of his time and was chosen to write a story glorifying christopher columbus to instill patriotism. the entire tale of "the earth being flat" is completely fictional and was never once considered an idea until irving washington himself interjected that science fiction into his story of C.C.!!!

this amoung many other well known lies are still being taught to children! for what?? why are we decieving our own people?? lol i know its way off subject but it just goes to show ya, the american people have been lied to for generations to creat subordination or better yet known as patriotism.
This is not entirely true. The Egyptians, Greeks and Romans knew it wad round. At the start of the dark ages, which amazingly is centered around the growth of Christianity and fear of Armageddon, there seems to be a disconnect where much of what was known was soon lost.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

this is extreme. you can disagree without taking it to this level. behave like you have some sense!

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
this is extreme. you can disagree without taking it to this level. behave like you have some sense!
Reps.

The "people" are supposed to run our country... Even though the constitution has been grossly disregarded.

I'll just say that's what my issue is in this whole mess. We know nothing and practically everything somewhat important is classified. I hope wiki-leaks keeps embarrassing the **** out of us till out leaders start behaving like adults.

"The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy"

I almost took a picture before of 15. (no exaggeration) MTA workers standing around talking about baseball while one guy screwed in a lightbulb. We as a people cannot exist with our biggest company, our government paying people above industry standard, while having complete job security. Government workers make lazy union workers look like Chinese students.(amazing work ethic)

It's a nice concept. We simply have no more money. +95% of people work for somebody that makes it a bit harder to understand for some, but if you spend more then you take in, you are waiting for a disaster.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Osama Bin Laden: Pakistan's skepticism over videos

By Paul Joseph Watson

In a BBC News report, Orla Guerin interviewed dozens of people who were adamant that Bin Laden did not live in the compound, with none of them ever witnessing him or hearing rumors that he was there in the five years that Obama claimed Bin Laden was a resident in the town.

“It’s all a fake, nothing happened,” said a newspaper seller who has been working in the town for 50 years.

Another resident told Guerin that the man seen in the video footage of Osama allegedly flicking between television channels is in fact his neighbor, not Bin Laden.

“His name is Akhbar Han, he owns the house they said was Osama’s house, I know him very well,” the man stated.

After speaking to “more than 50 people in the market,” Guerin found only one who believed that the man watching television was Bin Laden.

Actual footage BBC News Report
BBC News - Osama Bin Laden: Pakistan's scepticism over videos

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage

By Paul Joseph Watson

MSNBC ran the video under the headline New Video Shows Bin Laden In Gold Robe. However, these tapes are almost identical to footage first released by the Pentagon front group SITE in September 2007. In that footage, Bin Laden also appears with a dyed beard and is wearing exactly the same clothes. The only thing that differs is the color of the background, but in other tapes the background is the same brown color as the 2007 tape. As computer expert Neal Krawetz’s analysis revealed, fake backgrounds are often used on purported “Al-Qaeda” tapes, where a blue screen is used to superimpose the figure of the speaker over a pre-selected backdrop.

The footage in these tapes purports to show Bin Laden making recordings in late 2010, and yet he looks identical to how he appeared in tapes first released in 2007.

Obama: “We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There”

Paul Joseph Watson
May 9, 2011

During his 60 Minutes interview with CBS News last night, Barack Obama admitted that US intelligence was only 55/45 confident that Bin Laden was even in the compound raided last Sunday night, fearing that the occupant could actually have been a “prince from Dubai,” a skepticism shared by residents of Abbottabad, one of whom told the BBC that the man seen watching television in the tapes released by the White House Saturday was in fact his neighbor, not Bin Laden.

Footage 60 minutes w/ Obama
Killing Bin Laden: The President's Story, Part 1 - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Continued with Paul Joseph Watson:

The relevant comments are made after the 10 minute mark.

“Obviously, we’re going into the sovereign territory of another country and landing helicopters and conducting a military operation. And so if it turns out that it’s a wealthy, you know, prince from Dubai who’s in this compound, and, you know, we’ve spent Special Forces in — we’ve got problems,” Obama told 60 Minutes host Steve Kroft.

“At the end of the day, this was still a 55/45 situation. I mean, we could not say definitively that bin Laden was there. Had he not been there, then there would have been significant consequences,” the president added.

The White House’s massive uncertainty that Bin Laden was even in the compound and that US forces could instead have been raiding a “prince from Dubai,” is interesting given the fact that the vast majority of neighbors who lived around the house in Abbottabad remain convinced that both the man who lived there and the individual shown watching television in the tape released by US officials Saturday was not Bin Laden.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, and now they can reach out these terror alerts to via Facebook and Twitter right to your cell phone. The millions and millions will be warned when the boogie-men in the caves are ready to strike!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/07/national/main20051719.shtml

Our buddy the TSA child molesting lord Janet Napolitano will be in charge of the"
"National Terrorism Advisory System."

Now that most school children have cell-phones we can go back to the old school Cold War error and every-time the terror alert goes up all the children should "Duck and Cover" like Bert!

Dont let a terrorist fall on you, where the terror alert goes up on your Twitter, just remember to Duck and Cover!

Duck and Cover...Duck..and Cover!! Huraayyy!

Osama's #2 is about to fall on you little girl, better Duck and Cover!
I don't get you guy. You state multiple times that you have no opinion but just post evidence and witnesses testimony yet when someone comes into the thread and supports your findings, you start to swing pretty hard. It seems like your first kiss?

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If Obama is so great... why did he have to "sleep" on making the decision to take action. It took him 16 hours to decide to take bin Laden. Bush was criticized for 7 minutes to finish reading to kindergartners.

Besides that, why did they so conveniently dispose of the body in the water and call it burial at sea before the DNA results even came out?

Besides these questions, look at the inconsistencies. They can not get their story straight. During the press conference, Obama said that the 40 minute incident was a “firefight.” Now the Pentagon is saying that Osama was unarmed and the only gun conflict happened with his courier on the 2nd floor of the compound. If there was a “firefight” on the second floor before the Seals made it to the third floor to confront Osama, why in the world would he have been unarmed?

As for not wanting to release the photo of the dead body, I will bet you anything that we see that photo before the election. It will be just as the buzz starts to die down.
He was criticized for waiting after an" attack on the US". How is this similar to Obama?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get you guy. You state multiple times that you have no opinion but just post evidence and witnesses testimony yet when someone comes into the thread and supports your findings, you start to swing pretty hard. It seems like your first kiss?
Of course I have an opinion although without definitive conclusions...

When someone who aggressively asks me for my opinion on what happened, I prefer to tell them my opinion doesn't matter, what matters is the witnesses testimony, etc...I want the focus to be evidence not me. Their mind is already made up and my opinion is 100% meaningless, but if they can not at least open up to evidence provided or at minimum ask questions on them instead of debunking them as "conspiracy' theories without giving it much thought I wont be giving my opinion to them.

Ultimately, my opinion is just an opinion and what in fact is most important is evidence provided and its up to the user to make their own questions, opinions, conclusions, etc...

Last edited:
H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
agree with David Dunn here, the US government is just as ****ing shady and twisted as any other government- if not more.
Agreed but they are no more shady than the average next door neighbor. What I mean is that there are people that would commit severe crimes if they knew they wouldn't get caught. I trust about 1% of the people that I know.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If burying him at sea which is disallowed by their religion can't make it worse than neither could releasing videos and pictures. There's no religious issue with releasing the pictures, yet with the burial at sea we told Muslims their religion is meaningless to us.
Im pretty sure Muslims (some) have known it was meaningless to many americans already, they didn't need that to prove it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im pretty sure Muslims (some) have known it was meaningless to many americans already, they didn't need that to prove it.
That isn't the point, the point is how can you use sensitivity towards their feelings as justification to not show pictures, but condemn his soul for eternity by burying him at sea? The official story is filled with many holes + inconsistencies.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Man, this Ax guy has a lot of spare time on his hands to dig up all this stuff! He should get a new avatar. Quite insulting.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Man, this Ax guy has a lot of spare time on his hands to dig up all this stuff! He should get a new avatar. Quite insulting.
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony

Here you will find many resources to decipher this concept of "Irony".

Unless AX is perhaps the real Kim Jong-il trying to get jacked on all of Nutra's awesome supplements!

I have problems deciding too sometimes... ;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony

Here you will find many resources to decipher this concept of "Irony".

Unless AX is perhaps the real Kim Jong-il trying to get jacked on all of Nutra's awesome supplements!

I have problems deciding too sometimes... ;)
Yup thats me,

Im hoping you would come visit me some day, Ill pay for the ticket...but just 1 ticket....1 way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing this "next Al-Queda leader" Anwar Al-Awlaki leader all over television lately.

CIA connections and history as Bin Laden did (CIA creation of Al-Queda 1978 with the Mujaheddin starting with the Carter administration. US Tax payers gave Al-queda between 6-20 billion dollars in arms and training between 1978-1992)

One of the most wanted men in the world for 9/11 had a dinner date hanging out at the Pentagon just months after the 9/11 strike.

Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.

Documents exclusively obtained by Fox News, including an FBI interview conducted after the Fort Hood shooting in November 2009, state that Awlaki was taken to the Pentagon as part of the military’s outreach to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

The incident was flagged by a current Defense Department employee who came forward and told investigators she helped arrange the meeting after she saw Awlaki speak in Alexandria, Va.

The employee "attended this talk and while she arrived late she recalls being impressed by this imam. He condemned Al Qaeda and the terrorist attacks. During his talk he was 'harassed' by members of the audience and suffered it well," reads one document.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 - FoxNews.com

Dining with the enemy: Al Qaeda leader linked to 9/11 hijackers 'was invited to the Pentagon for lunch after attacks'

An Al Qaeda leader who is one of the most wanted men in the world was invited for lunch at the Pentagon in the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks, a new report has claimed.

New documents have been obtained which apparently detail how Anwar Al-Awlaki, the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, rubbed shoulders with high-ranking military personnel just months after the atrocities.

Fox News claim to have acquired documents that state that Awlaki was taken to the U.S. Department of Defense's headquarters as part of the military's outreach program to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the terrorist attacks.

Read more: Al Qaeda's Anwar Al-Awlaki 'invited to Pentagon for lunch after 9/11 attacks' | Mail Online

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That isn't the point, the point is how can you use sensitivity towards their feelings as justification to not show pictures, but condemn his soul for eternity by burying him at sea? The official story is filled with many holes + inconsistencies.
every government story is filled with holes-that's why rumsfeld said in a interview he wouldn't tell the public jacksheit.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seeing this "next Al-Queda leader" Anwar Al-Awlaki leader all over television lately.

CIA connections and history as Bin Laden did (CIA creation of Al-Queda 1978 with the Mujaheddin starting with the Carter administration. US Tax payers gave Al-queda between 6-20 billion dollars in arms and training between 1978-1992)

One of the most wanted men in the world for 9/11 had a dinner date hanging out at the Pentagon just months after the 9/11 strike.

Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
Anwar Al-Awlaki may be the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, but he was also a lunch guest of military brass at the Pentagon within months of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, Fox News has learned.

Documents exclusively obtained by Fox News, including an FBI interview conducted after the Fort Hood shooting in November 2009, state that Awlaki was taken to the Pentagon as part of the military’s outreach to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the attacks.

The incident was flagged by a current Defense Department employee who came forward and told investigators she helped arrange the meeting after she saw Awlaki speak in Alexandria, Va.

The employee "attended this talk and while she arrived late she recalls being impressed by this imam. He condemned Al Qaeda and the terrorist attacks. During his talk he was 'harassed' by members of the audience and suffered it well," reads one document.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11 - FoxNews.com

Dining with the enemy: Al Qaeda leader linked to 9/11 hijackers 'was invited to the Pentagon for lunch after attacks'

An Al Qaeda leader who is one of the most wanted men in the world was invited for lunch at the Pentagon in the aftermath of the September 11 terrorist attacks, a new report has claimed.

New documents have been obtained which apparently detail how Anwar Al-Awlaki, the first American on the CIA's kill or capture list, rubbed shoulders with high-ranking military personnel just months after the atrocities.

Fox News claim to have acquired documents that state that Awlaki was taken to the U.S. Department of Defense's headquarters as part of the military's outreach program to the Muslim community in the immediate aftermath of the terrorist attacks.

Read more: Al Qaeda's Anwar Al-Awlaki 'invited to Pentagon for lunch after 9/11 attacks' | Mail Online
I do not think that is a MAJOR surprise though. That happens in life to ordinary people as well....What I am saying is that if someone told me what you just told me in a barber shop setting, I would probably think that it truly happened because its not far fetched honestly. Just like when people talk about the US giving them money and training for a number of years and then they, ultimately, became the enemy. That's perfectly believable...people stab people in the back all the time on all scales both small and large. The US stabbed them "somewhat" and they retaliated.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The US stabbed them "somewhat" and they retaliated.

The 3 hijackers that specifically hit the Pentagon had Anwar Al-Awlaki as their main spiritual leader and main source of inspiration. He was the guest of honor at the Pentagon months after 9/11 already happened. Not 1991, but 2001. There are legitimate questions to be asked and investigated.

This American born Muslim is replacing Osama Bin Laden and is a double operative in position (for the CIA and radical groups) to radicalize terrorist patsies and be our new generation terrorist boogieman that serves well for mainstream media propaganda pieces to further implement and extend the "patriot act" as people need less freedom in order to protect their freedoms from being attacked. I bet that by the end of the year CNN will make a "documentary" that portrays him as a mystical heroic figure to his people the same way they did with Bin Laden.

Now, lets look at one of Anwar Al-Awlaki's "terrorist attack" connections.

The "Christmas Bomber" incident which was used to scare the crap out of people and further remove the rights of the American Citizens by having the TSA install (already produced) naked body scanners and molestation practices at airports.

Witnesses at the airport saw this "Bomber" being bypassed through security without a passport and not seen again until on the airplane. Security footage at the airport never released, and media largely ignored the witnesses.

Now Im going to post a witness account by a lawyer witness.

Kurt Haskell Blows Whistle on Underwear Bomber. Government Op

Next Ill post a full interview here. Some of you will automatically debunk this is some crazy conspiracy theory just because he was interviews on the Alex Jones show no matter who Alex interviews.

To the others with an open mind, the mainstream media largely ignores the witnesses accounts (fortunately alternative media provides more in depth coverage.) Instead of mainstream media putting the focus on investigative journalism that focused on investigating the truth they focused on- "They attacked us for our freedom, so you all need naked body scanners and less freedom, so although the terrorists succeeded but at least your safe (sorry personal rant, lol)"

Kurt Haskell Exclusive: Christmas Day Bomber Assisted by U.S. State Dept. Official!! 1/2

Part 2

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't referring to the "guest" comment. I was referring to training. Remember Easy's comment about the US training them then basically stabbing them in the back so to speak.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You're saying that this is the US's new puppet, head figure, reason to war?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't referring to the "guest" comment. I was referring to training. Remember Easy's comment about the US training them then basically stabbing them in the back so to speak.
Based on the my research I just have a disagreement on this "stabbing in the back in regards to Al-Queda," I just dont want to debate every-bodies points of view and information.

Obviously I believe dark inner workings of our own government were involved with 9/11 anyhow (Im not totally cynical about everybody in our government), and the CIA connections up to this day with these terror groups are still presently active and being used in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Yemen and headed by the Pentagon and the CIA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're saying that this is the US's new puppet, head figure, reason to war?
Yes..I believe the phony Bin Laden assasination will only expand "war on terror" from this point on...

They are planning all this out as we speak...

Terror alerts thanks to the "TSA" are now being implemented on Facebook and Twitter, and currently being beta-tested to be utilized with every-bodies cell phone and computers in all of America.

Also with the "See Something, Say Something" campaign also launched by the TSA at your local Wall-Mart and forever expanding they are creating a snitch and tell society just the way they have in communist countries in the past.

Everybody will be conditioned to live in fear and to look at their government to tell them whats best for them. The FEMA concentration camps are going up all over the states (I know someone who works for one) and the human caskets have been already exposed.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody who studies history may be able to link the same patterns found in the past century in Europe somewhere...

First anyone remember this Obama speach talking about having civilian security forces just as well funded and powerful as our regular military?

Well here they are vvvvv Yes We Can! Notice the "health care."

Obama Military Youth Brigade March in Formation

Obama Youth Army

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes..I believe the phony Bin Laden assasination will only expand "war on terror" from this point on...

They are planning all this out as we speak...

Terror alerts thanks to the "TSA" are now being implemented on Facebook and Twitter, and currently being beta-tested to be utilized with every-bodies cell phone and computers in all of America.

Also with the "See Something, Say Something" campaign also launched by the TSA at your local Wall-Mart and forever expanding they are creating a snitch and tell society just the way they have in communist countries in the past.

Everybody will be conditioned to live in fear and to look at their government to tell them whats best for them. The FEMA concentration camps are going up all over the states (I know someone who works for one) and the human caskets have been already exposed.

Ok let start with the caskets. Do you really think those are caskets, this would make no sense at all, why would they even use caskets. why use something so big, they would most likly use a body bag and then incinerate the body, why take up so much space and effort with a casket.

whats wrong with a See Something, Say Something campaign, sounds like a neighborhood watch type deal i dont see how this is really a problem.

A

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Caskets or not...

I think what he's trying to draw parallel's to are times in history when people felt that it was ok to betray their fellow brother for the "greater good" of their country. This concept has been a very horrible thing in the past and progressing toward it is something to be cautious of.

My personal view on the See something say something campaign is positive... I always remain on guard and think its smart for everybody to do the same. The more eyes watching crazy people the better. Crazy people keep in mind includes a lot of categories, including the government.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caskets or not...

I think what he's trying to draw parallel's to are times in history when people felt that it was ok to betray their fellow brother for the "greater good" of their country. This concept has been a very horrible thing in the past and progressing toward it is something to be cautious of.

My personal view on the See something say something campaign is positive... I always remain on guard and think its smart for everybody to do the same. The more eyes watching crazy people the better. Crazy people keep in mind includes a lot of categories, including the government.
Good points...Personally If I see something I just call the police, its just common sense I don't need child molester promoting Janet Napalitono to tell me on a video screen. I have called the police for public assistance in the past, and will do so again at a scene of a crime. Im supportive of "Neighborhood Watch" programs, and establishing relationships with the local authorities is good. I remember when I was a kid a local cop would come to our classroom and have a nice respectful talk with us about crime and real life.

There is no need for the heavily corrupted TSA to have any business promoting "See Something, Say Something" on Wallmart tele-screens, and other expanding locations (currently 8,000 locations in the usa.) Big government agencies are just fueling to the environment of fear and utilizing it to make billions of dollars in public-private partnerships. They are creating a 24/7 environment where everybody is subject to a terror attack every second of every day. Thats why terror alerts have expanded to facebook and twitter, and now being beta-tested to connect every cell phone and computer in America.

As I have stated in just a couple of short posts ago, they are conditioning people to live with fear, and cashing in on that is and will continue to happen. It the same way with the Naked Body scanners, there was a "terror attempt" on Christmas and it appeared all the corporate media was in line promoting Naked Body Scanners that were already produced at the factory, billions of dollars worth!

Ok let start with the caskets. Do you really think those are caskets, this would make no sense at all, why would they even use caskets. why use something so big, they would most likly use a body bag and then incinerate the body, why take up so much space and effort with a casket.
Excellent questions, Im glad you ask that and I will try to cover it and provide more information. Just to get out of the way, the large size is to fit 3-4 humans, no space wasted, probably saved.

The caskets all made by Poly-guard Vaults and FEMA has ordered hundreds of thousands of them.

FEMA Caskets are ordered from this company in Alabama...
Home Page

Over-sized vaults here for sale, you can buy one.
Oversized Vaults

H.R. 645
Text of H.R. 645 [111th]: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h645ih.txt.pdf
Easier to read w/ this link
Read The Bill: H.R. 645 [111th] - GovTrack.us

FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS!

Actual footage at Fema Camp in Georgia

This was also covered on television this past year by Jesse Ventura. The show is a bit glamorized but it had to be to be put on television and get people to watch.

USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 1 of 3

USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 2 of 3

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eyewitness To Bin Laden's Death Raid Says "To Be Honest Its Not True"
A resident of Abbottabad recounts witnessing the US raid on al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's alleged mansion in the Pakistani city.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Caskets or not...

we were very critical of iran when they instituted that policy after the overthrow of the shah!!! now our country is advocating it?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm from Canada watching the Trolling Conspiracy theorists desparate for some recognition and attention. Is it not the Conspiracy trollers that claimed that Bin Laden and AQ had nothing to do with 911? It was an inside job by Bush and the administration? What do you really care whether he died in 2011 or 2001?

Are you sticking up for the corrupt Pakistani government that shelters rebel and Al queda fighters over the weekends so they can come back re freshed on Mondays ready to kill more American and coalition soldiers?

Does your Trolling for attention make you feel important? Smart? Intellectual?

Boy o boy, democracy had been good to you. Sad.