Tongkat Ali LJ100

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really dont like or trust those blends!
1.you dont know exactly how much bulbine it is in each serving.
2. You dont know anything about the quality of those extracts.

If you want to try quality bulbine, I recommend ProLensis. It is patent pended Bulbine extract and it is actually sold by SNS.
If you try it and it does NOT work for you, then you can say Bulbine didnt work for you. :)
Phytoserms 347 when it first came out was one of the first bulbine products on the market and one of the first to use prolensis and wad unblended which tells you a lot that theyvr made it a blended product

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phytoserms 347 when it first came out was one of the first bulbine products on the market and one of the first to use prolensis and wad unblended which tells you a lot that theyvr made it a blended product
Did you used the blend or just the Bulbine ingredient?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did it succeed in a libido boost at least?
Bulbine is my #1 supp for libido. Can't say it does anything else besides boost my libido but that is all I'm looking for!

You were one of the unlucky ones that it didn't work for because SNS at 1 cap a day , by week 3 my libido was off
the charts but as I stated in my review that I did on it I actually noticed more of a anti estrogen effect from it before
week 3 and that kicked in QUICK. With in 8 days of starting Bulbine my vascular arms were popping even more and I
looked drier almost as if I was on a AI supplement for a few weeks so I noticed that effect first before the libido.
I've never tried a slightly more aggressive dose like maybe 2 caps Mon, Wen,and Fri and 1 cap the remainder of
the days. I might just try that next time I run Bulbine solo.
Thanks for the positive review. I have been preaching bulbine for libido purposes for a few years now

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01 I've heard you praise bulbine in the past... I need to grab some. Danes approved too, he's a freak!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Going to wait on some more sales before getting some OL LJ100

Aussie dollar is killing me!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Just wanna say I'm a fan of SNS Bulbine as well. I have used many bottles of the stuff and got great results each time. Great libido, sleep, and mood benefits along with drying effect. The trick is dosing it correctly.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01 I've heard you praise bulbine in the past... I need to grab some. Danes approved too, he's a freak!
I'm running TA for the first time right now with Bulbine and my libido is higher than it's been in years. Should have probably tried TA alone first but wanted to go out. Loving the combo. This thread introduced me to TA so thanks to everyone here!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanna say I'm a fan of SNS Bulbine as well. I have used many bottles of the stuff and got great results each time. Great libido, sleep, and mood benefits along with drying effect. The trick is dosing it correctly.
I actually lowered my dose to 1 cap after reading your previous post. Gonna see how it compares to 2 caps.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I actually lowered my dose to 1 cap after reading your previous post. Gonna see how it compares to 2 caps.
Its good to play around with the dosing to figure out your sweet. It took me some time to figure out mine. I left a review for it in the review section if you want to get an idea of what I did.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running TA for the first time right now with Bulbine and my libido is higher than it's been in years. Should have probably tried TA alone first but wanted to go out. Loving the combo. This thread introduced me to TA so thanks to everyone here!
great combo!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I began with LJ100 about 1month ago.
First 2 caps daily (100mg 2x daily) and my goal was to go up to 800mg as Dr.Tambi suggested (tested on some athletes and the results was amazing).
I noticed early LJ100 boosted my energy.even with 200mg daily. Even after first week I noticed more erections.
So I increased 100mg each 3rd day. 6 days after I started I got cold/flu.believe me or not, even my body wanted to relax I couldnt. I felt like I was on stims. Full of energy. I continued with LJ100 (it has also pyretic effect too). The energy was still there and MASSIVE boners. Seriously ,I had MANY random erections whole day and even feeling horny like hell while being sick. I took couple of days off and the energy/tense feeling/tension got better and better. So I started again (just to prove my self its LJ100 causing this). I build my way up to 800mg and went down to 200. The excess energy, restlessness, tension and horrible sleep was still there even at 200mg. I stopped 2 days ago and I feel almost 100%fine.
It is really shame I could not use it because the erections was nothing than SICK and amazing.I was thinking of sex almost whole day even when I was sick!

Positive:
-Sick erections
-Feeling horny like I was 14
-Energy

Negative:
-excess energy (I felt like body and head could not relax. )
-restlessness
-tension (even there are clinical studies shown TA can reduce tension).I believw its due to excess energy.
-bad sleep ( waking up 1000 times)

The massive energy didnt bothered mebut it was the bad sleep.

Would I recommend TA/LJ100 ? YES!!!!
Just because I got some issues does not mean everyone would get them. I bet many people would enjoy TA/LJ100 run and they would be amazed how good it works.sometimes to good lol.
It is the best single ingredient for boosting Testosterone and Libido on the marked and clinical studies does not lie.

Believe me, a good dose of TA works better than MANY test boosters(blend).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Danes...I think 800mg was too much for you---- next time stick at 400mg max and see how that treats you!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes...I think 800mg was too much for you---- next time stick at 400mg max and see how that treats you!!!
Been on 200 many days actually but the excess energy was still there and other "sides". Dr. Tambi said it could be due to my bad reaction to TA or I had much energy before taking TA.
He also said those "sides" was seen in some of his patients even at 100mg daily

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been on 200 many days actually but the excess energy was still there and other "sides". Dr. Tambi said it could be due to my bad reaction to TA or I had much energy before taking TA.
think of the money you will save getting good results at a low dose!!!

no more high dosing TA for you, lol!!!!:bandit:

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you MAY have low pregenalone levels. If you try lj again i would try adding a transdermal or sublingual pregenalone

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
think of the money you will save getting good results at a low dose!!!

no more high dosing TA for you, lol!!!!:bandit:
Haha :) yea but i dont want to run below 200 (and 200mg gave me those sides too).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you MAY have low pregenalone levels. If you try lj again i would try adding a transdermal or sublingual pregenalone
It may be the reason for sure. It would calm nerves too. :)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Danes... You know me as Chemical Ali !! And i here to help!! you need to be on dat girlfriend of yours at least 12 times a day!! That would help you sleep and stay calm!!

Also go vegan...And for crying outloud!! STOP SENDING PEN!S PICS

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes... You know me as Chemical Ali !! And i here to help!! you need to be on dat girlfriend of yours at least 12 times a day!! That would help you sleep and stay calm!!

Also go vegan...And for crying outloud!! STOP SENDING PEN!S PICS
Hahahahaha :D
I know you wish I sent you some dirty pics but no Homo :(

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahaha :D
I know you wish I sent you some dirty pics but no Homo :(
Who wouldnt a Norwegian stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud! ;D trololoool Sol kommer nok snart på nakken af mig hahaha

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya but im still not convinced that dermacrine isnt suppressive especially at higher dosages. Obviously not to the extend of say a ph cycle but still think it would be suppressive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya but im still not convinced that dermacrine isnt suppressive especially at higher dosages. Obviously not to the extend of say a ph cycle but still think it would be suppressive.
I used to rep for bps and have had this ongoing conversation forever it seems...I used the holy hell out of dermacrine with no issues, can I say you will have the same result???? I also was on trt for over 7 years at 200mg per week and never once was my estrogen or prolactin level out of range...

danes runs everything at high doses and even though a doctor recommended 800mg TA he couldn't deal with sides, does that mean everyone will have bad sides???

my advice is try the dermacrine-see for yourself!!! I think dermacrine/TA might be a great combo....I am going to try it soon!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to rep for bps and have had this ongoing conversation forever it seems...I used the holy hell out of dermacrine with no issues, can I say you will have the same result???? I also was on trt for over 7 years at 200mg per week and never once was my estrogen or prolactin level out of range...

danes runs everything at high doses and even though a doctor recommended 800mg TA he couldn't deal with sides, does that mean everyone will have bad sides???

my advice is try the dermacrine-see for yourself!!! I think dermacrine/TA might be a great combo....I am going to try it soon!!!
Good point!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will try derma :)

Demination

Demination

Awards
thats very true! I capped off at 300mg and it felt great! Uma try 400mg next round to se how it goes

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes has this been your experience of other ta products or is this specific to LJ100. I understand you have experienced other TA products?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes has this been your experience of other ta products or is this specific to LJ100. I understand you have experienced other TA products?
This is first time I reacted like this to TA. But it could be many reason for that. I am running KSM66 and it could be to low cortisol ++++

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good question-repped

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is first time I reacted like this to TA. But it could be many reason for that. I am running KSM66 and it could be to low cortisol ++++
didn't usp labs ultimate-t also contain both ingredients?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes but TA in USPlabs, I really dont know anything about the quality and the dose
I understand...but at the dose you were taking-----lol!!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand...but at the dose you were taking-----lol!!!!
You mean LJ100?
Well I never went above 600mg and I went back to 200mg pretty fast :) but the sides didnt went away.
Like Dr.Tambi said, some of his patients had same sides while taking 200mg each day.it also could be low pregnenolone or Cortisol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You mean LJ100?
Well I never went above 600mg and I went back to 200mg pretty fast :) but the sides didnt went away.
Like Dr.Tambi said, some of his patients had same sides while taking 200mg each day.it also could be low pregnenolone or Cortisol.
I was talking about ultimate-t, lol:trout:.....but as far as going to 600 then going back down-it doesn't matter that you went back down, once your body has become that saturated whatever sides you might have are going to persist as long as you are taking it---next time don't go that high in the 1st place---you see what I am saying????

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about ultimate-t, lol:trout:.....but as far as going to 600 then going back down-it doesn't matter that you went back down, once your body has become that saturated whatever sides you might have are going to persist as long as you are taking it---next time don't go that high in the 1st place---you see what I am saying????
This man knows...

Out of curiosity from Danes YOLO dose recommendations I used between 600mg and up to 800mg LJ100 for around 4ish weeks. Didn't get these restlessness sides like he did but man, the acne I got on my shoulders, back, arms and stomach, you wouldn't read about. Its about 2 weeks since I stopped and only now its clearing a bit. The compounds in alot of herbs build up in our systems and in some cases take some time to clear.