Tongkat Ali LJ100

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really think Tonkat Ali is a wonder supplement. I am going to jump on some myself.
I was considering buying some raw powder of this.. but i left it out of my order :(

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm pretty well stocked on the this lovely TJ100 but someone mentioned a sale going on if you buy a container
of Conqu3r you get a free jar of TJ100 where is that going on cause I have a sample of Conqu3r that I plan on testing
out tomorrow and if I like it I'm probably going to Nutriverse tomorrow and snatch a container or 2 while the 20% off
sale is still going on with Olympus but who's giving the LJ100 away with purchase of Conqu3r?

Can never have enough Tong Kat especially when it's on sale ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm pretty well stocked on the this lovely TJ100 but someone mentioned a sale going on if you buy a container
of Conqu3r you get a free jar of TJ100 where is that going on cause I have a sample of Conqu3r that I plan on testing
out tomorrow and if I like it I'm probably going to Nutriverse tomorrow and snatch a container or 2 while the 20% off
sale is still going on with Olympus but who's giving the LJ100 away with purchase of Conqu3r?

Can never have enough Tong Kat especially when it's on sale ;)
Holy crap bro.. thats a stash!

why do you use tongkat? FOr what effect? Libido?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suffer from low E from a majority of AI's (low libido, sore joints..etc). but with tongkat i've never had that problem.. great mood,, raging libido.. all around alpha mentality.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suffer from low E from a majority of AI's (low libido, sore joints..etc). but with tongkat i've never had that problem.. great mood,, raging libido.. all around alpha mentality.
TA isn't an AI

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No blood pressure issues?
Not at all !
Like Dr.Tambi said, when I asked him about BP and tongkat ali:

"In fact, it is the opposite!Studies showed that the standardized extract increases good cholesterol, thus reduce peripheral resistance to the arterial wall, indirectly maintaining normal blood pressure."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not at all !

"In fact, it is the opposite!Studies showed that the standardized extract increases good cholesterol, thus reduce peripheral resistance to the arterial wall, indirectly maintaining normal blood pressure."
you are a wealth of information, thank you!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nice log. Looking forward to seeing how your bloodwork turns out : )

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Not at all !

It increased my BP badly :/

Mind you it wasn't OL product

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
God knows what you actually ingested :)
Dr.Tambi has been running many studies and no one of his patients had any problem with BP.
I don't want put another company under the bus haha

Ok might get a few bottles!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want put another company under the bus haha

Ok might get a few bottles!
I am not saying its impossible to get higher BP with TA.everything is possible but you know what I mean :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy crap bro.. thats a stash!

why do you use tongkat? FOr what effect? Libido?
I figured with the good sale I might as well grab a few extra for the stash to use at a later date. Tong Kat for me
when I'm using a good extract gives me great libido, morning wood, better sleep where I sleep deeper and maybe
get less hours but get up feeling like I slept longer, and gives a nice mood boost where you feel kind of up and alert
and this usually kicks in about week 3 but I haven't run this type of Tong Kat which is a LJ100 in a while so looking
forward to it when I do. The brand that really got me to notice the effects of Tong Kat aka long jack was Get Diesel
Nut years back when he first started with his line of herbals. His line was one of the few that had Tong Kat in the
formula and you could tell it was dosed well by the effects and I've been liking this herb ever since.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I figured with the good sale I might as well grab a few extra for the stash to use at a later date. Tong Kat for me
when I'm using a good extract gives me great libido, morning wood, better sleep where I sleep deeper and maybe
get less hours but get up feeling like I slept longer, and gives a nice mood boost where you feel kind of up and alert
and this usually kicks in about week 3 but I haven't run this type of Tong Kat which is a LJ100 in a while so looking
forward to it when I do. The brand that really got me to notice the effects of Tong Kat aka long jack was Get Diesel
Nut years back when he first started with his line of herbals. His line was one of the few that had Tong Kat in the
formula and you could tell it was dosed well by the effects and I've been liking this herb ever since.:)
big get diesel fan here!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The product you tried has no standarized TA extract at all. So it means you didnt try LJ100.
Best deals to get OL LJ100 at the moment? Haha

Sorry if this has been covered already

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a very simple question for you :)
How do you know it was TA that worked? Get Diesel products contain 20+ ingredients in one product.
I am not bashing or saying Get Diesel products are bad but you cant say exactly which ingredient worked when its in a blend. No chance

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a very simple question for you :)
How do you know it was TA that worked? Get Diesel products contain 20+ ingredients in one product.
I am not bashing or saying Get Diesel products are bad but you cant say exactly which ingredient worked when its in a blend. No chance
When ever I used a pure Tong Kat or long jack supplement after about 3 -4 weeks you could see your Lol balls would
become somewhat swollen which is a natural effect from Tong Kat and they become very sensitive. I've used a lot
of different blended herbals over the years which had Tong Kat on the ingredient profile but I NEVER felt the swelling of
the balls or sensitivity with any of these blended herbals. Whenever I used Diesel Test by week 3-4 OH YEAH the bollas
were MUY GRANDE and for all that don't speak Spanish the BALLS WERE BIG and ultra sensitive so that's why I new
Chuck was putting the real deal in his product and also the mood that you feel on pure Tong Kat I would also feel
that from Diesel Test which I didn't feel from other companies blended herbals that stated long jack or Tong Kat
in their ingredient profile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When ever I used a pure Tong Kat or long jack supplement after about 3 -4 weeks you could see your Lol balls would
become somewhat swollen which is a natural effect from Tong Kat and they become very sensitive. I've used a lot
of different blended herbals over the years which had Tong Kat on the ingredient profile but I NEVER felt the swelling of
the balls or sensitivity with any of these blended herbals. Whenever I used Diesel Test by week 3-4 OH YEAH the bollas
were MUY GRANDE and for all that don't speak Spanish the BALLS WERE BIG and ultra sensitive so that's why I new
Chuck was putting the real deal in his product and also the mood that you feel on pure Tong Kat I would also feel
that from Diesel Test which I didn't feel from other companies blended herbals that stated long jack or Tong Kat
WELL SAID!!! GET DIESEL IS VERY UNDER RATED, IMO!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big balls is pretty modern nowadays :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bro what's wrong with your keyboard that makes you start new paragraphs multiple times in the middle of your sentences? Just curious.

Question for the thread: is there any application for using LJ100 on cycle? Obviously it's probably a good PCT product but I'm wondering if it would have any use while on.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Bro what's wrong with your keyboard that makes you start new paragraphs multiple times in the middle of your sentences? Just curious.

Question for the thread: is there any application for using LJ100 on cycle? Obviously it's probably a good PCT product but I'm wondering if it would have any use while on.
Likely bad for PCT.

I know it sounds counterintuitive at first, but LJ's main mechanism for increasing test is likely via increasing free testosterone.

In PCT you want your TOTAL test to get back up to normal. If your free test increases during PCT, it will slow production of total test.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Likely bad for PCT.

I know it sounds counterintuitive at first, but LJ's main mechanism for increasing test is likely via increasing free testosterone.

In PCT you want your TOTAL test to get back up to normal. If your free test increases during PCT, it will slow production of total test.
Interesting, I guess that makes sense. So would I be better off using it on cycle? Or would the best scenario be to use it after PCT or something

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Try it straight after PCT, when SHBG will likely be peaking/abnormally high.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, I guess that makes sense. So would I be better off using it on cycle? Or would the best scenario be to use it after PCT or something
If running a cycle of test.. freeing up bound test is not a bad thing as you will have more active test. Hypothetically speaking, you could take less and get more. People use proviron for this. Prov is to pricey.. I use testabolan which contains 3,4 divinil during cycle for this purpose as it frees up bound test and also after pct.

I will be giving OL Tongkat Ali a try next time for sure..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If running a cycle of test.. freeing up bound test is not a bad thing as you will have more active test. Hypothetically speaking, you could take less and get more. People use proviron for this. Prov is to pricey.. I use testabolan which contains 3,4 divinil during cycle for this purpose as it frees up bound test and also after pct.

I will be giving OL Tongkat Ali a try next time for sure..
I have some on its way to my mailbox sometime soon! And starting a cycle this Sunday so I might just incorporate LJ100!