Tongkat Ali LJ100

QuarkStar

Awards
Alphamax XT apparently has 200:1 extract at 300mg (LJ100 600mg basically). So whoever has tested 600+ mg LJ100, anyone care to try this stuff out when its out? Haha.
I don't trust those 200:1 extract. i was reading that are almost all fake, because no standardization exists.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't trust those 200:1 extract. i was reading that are almost all fake, because no standardization exists.
Which is why I'm asking if someone who has experience with 600+mg to be the lab rat, haha. I normally volunteer to do this stuff, but I have no TA experience (but I will in a month or two)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. It's related to Phosphatidylserine??
PS is a phospholipid like PA,PC,PI,PE. :)
PS is a good stuff and it has anabolic effect like PA but I would rather use PS for cortisol controll and brain "boost" :)

QuarkStar

Awards
PS is a phospholipid like PA,PC,PI,PE. :)
PS is a good stuff and it has anabolic effect like PA but I would rather use PS for cortisol controll and brain "boost" :)
I like PS. Fantastic for me pre workout, keeps my heart beat very calm after exercise

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
TAF273 can be found on PubMed in a few studies. Did very well in the areas of AI and Cancer research IIRC. I brought it up a while ago in an LJ100 .vs Powder City 2% discussion.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TAF273 can be found on PubMed in a few studies. Did very well in the areas of AI and Cancer research IIRC. I brought it up a while ago in an LJ100 .vs Powder City 2% discussion.
yes, but I found no Place I could buy from :)

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How much Phosphatidylserine is needed daily to benefit the anabolic effects?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Phosphatidylserine is needed daily to benefit the anabolic effects?
PS is very similar to PA when it comes to anabolic effect but I personaly would rather go for PA. I am not sure how good it would be taking 2-4g of PS on cortisol etc.
Take PA instead :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey :) what is that PA?
Check out OL Tr1umph. PA and 10 other ergogenics. Tastes like heaven as well.

There's also straight soy lecithin (Fearns), or supps with Mediator (patented PA).

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

QuarkStar

Awards
No studies on testosterone??

QuarkStar

Awards
PS is very similar to PA when it comes to anabolic effect but I personaly would rather go for PA. I am not sure how good it would be taking 2-4g of PS on cortisol etc.
Take PA instead :)
Has PA the same effect on cortisol PS have? (for brain,mood etc)

Lyon806

Lyon806

Awards
Started the OL LJ100 today, will increase to 2 caps tomorrow and 3 the next day. Hope it's as good as everyone states!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Started the OL LJ100 today, will increase to 2 caps tomorrow and 3 the next day. Hope it's as good as everyone states!
Nice!

Let us know how it goes man. Also try spacing the caps out over the day (AM/Afternoon/early evening).

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I do mean the same !
LJ100 works and it is NO doubt about that. Rather buying LJ100 (which is patented TA extract/quality 100:1) than buying TA sold around on different sites claiming to be pure 200:1 extract which is nothing than maybe cheap tribulus raw or horrible TA extract.
Personaly, I dont believe there is anything called EuryPeptides. It is just made up and there are 4 scientists who confirmed that. Its just a marketing trick to make HP Ingredient TA sounds more interessting and special.
Even Dr.Tambi was no sure in Eurypeptides. He and other scientists said they Believe Quassinoids such as eurycomanone,13α,21-dihydroeurycomanone and 13α(21)-epoxyeurycomanone are responsible for Testosterone increasing effect, Estrogen decreasing effect, SHBG decreasing effect ++++.
There is an extract called TAF 273 which is an extract enriched for 3 quassinoids like I mentioned. But I cant find it anywhere to buy.
In theory and technicaly a real 200:1 extract has 2x potency as LJ100 (which is an 100:1). It means you need to take 300mg of 200:1 to get same effect of 600mg of 100:1 (LJ100).

Like I said, rather spend money on a good 100:1 extract such as LJ100 than throwing money on garbage extracts claiming to be 200:1
So does this mean you now feel badly about the Tonvara 200:1 TA and that it's no good?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
90% of 200:1 extracts say authentic tongkat Ali is the only place to really get the real **** so I just dropped $120 on 200:1 TKA 600mg caps and 100 caps, pricey but tons of people say they're legit and it's worth the money if it AIDS my pct

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Danes

What are your thoughts on Alpha Max XT claiming a 200:1 TA? Legit?

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
So does this mean you now feel badly about the Tonvara 200:1 TA and that it's no good?
I am interested in this also. Just dropped the cash for 120 caps of the Tonvara.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonvara TA is real deal. I have seen COA and Tonvara owner is VERY picky guy!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I wouldn't worry about Tonvara - it definitely does *something*. I had some oily skin signs with Tonvara (I think Danes told me 2 caps/day then 3 caps/day) - most notably chest acne. Nothing like what happens to me with a SERM obviously (chest, scalp, and back acne), but it's doing something.

Note: I still will not be a re-purchaser however, as I wasn't hornier, stronger, leaner, or better feeling than usual. Maybe if I was 300ng/dl, but mid-normal or higher = meh.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't worry about Tonvara - it definitely does *something*. I had some oily skin signs with Tonvara (I think Danes told me 2 caps/day then 3 caps/day) - most notably chest acne. Nothing like what happens to me with a SERM obviously (chest, scalp, and back acne), but it's doing something.

Note: I still will not be a re-purchaser however, as I wasn't hornier, stronger, leaner, or better feeling than usual. Maybe if I was 300ng/dl, but mid-normal or higher = meh.
I really appreciate your honesty and we need more people like you buddy !
I think you have good T levels and as I can see on your avatar Picture, you are an healthy and fit guy! .
I would like to see you on lets say 800mg LJ100 . Just to see the "difference" :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I really appreciate your honesty and we need more people like you buddy !
I think you have good T levels and as I can see on your avatar Picture, you are an healthy and fit guy! .
I would like to see you on lets say 800mg LJ100 . Just to see the "difference" :)
Yeah, 8 weeks post PCT, after the SERMs clear, I think I'm going to privatemdlabs myself - I really shouldn't feel this good approaching 50 :D

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
What's the best way to take lj100 at 400mgs? 2am 2pm? Or 1/1/1/1

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I like 1/1/1/1, when I dosed two I got a little anxious. Will try again in the future just to make sure It wasn't just coincidence.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post workout usually around 9pm, never know what mood the wife will be in. Best to be READY!

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Great thread. Danes did you get bloodwork yet or did I miss the post?

Going to run LJ 100 bulk powder for the next 5 weeks at 800mg/day. I can already perceive a boost in mood and some boost in libido. Anyone have any joint issues?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
None but I have been on NeoCell Hyaluronic Acid Blueberry Liquid for over a year.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
So I have a hypothetical question.

If TA works by lowering estrogen and reducing SHBG, why would it not theoretically be effective to some degree in restoring HPTA function in hypogonadal men similar to the way other AIs are (e.g., arimidex, nolvadex), AFTER you stop using it (as in PCT)?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Danes, I was merely asking because of the comments you made about 200:1. Btw, I did by the max amount of Tonvara TA like you suggested to me along with the HGW...been on 2 caps for a few weeks and will up it to 3 very soon...so far so good and it IS (Tonvara) legit for anyone who is wondering.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any hair loss with LJ100 but is that something to be concerned about?

I don't think it would increase test so much it would sky rocket DHT levels but could be wrong

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never found Tongkat Ali to be "amazing". I tried Viron, LJ100 and others and while it did increase libido and a little bit of free test, it wasn't massively noticeable.

If Danes is recommending Tonvara as the best one, I would just go with that, hes the Tongkat King. But if you guys are after libido boost, I would say Yohimbine is far superior

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So after spending $120 on authentic tongkat Ali website extract straight from Sumatra Pasak Bumi 200:1 extract. I received it within 3 days and I dosed 1 pill the second I got it and went to my girls house. I got an erection that would not go away for almost 3 hours and I instantly had tons of energy after a 6 hour plane flight, so based off of instant libido and energy boost I'll say there's SOMETHING effective in there, can't jump to conclusions. But I feel even though it's pricey, it could be the real deal.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So I have a hypothetical question.

If TA works by lowering estrogen and reducing SHBG, why would it not theoretically be effective to some degree in restoring HPTA function in hypogonadal men similar to the way other AIs are (e.g., arimidex, nolvadex), AFTER you stop using it (as in PCT)?
You have your compounds confused: The only AI you mentioned, is Arimadex, and it does nothing to restore the HPTA. The Nolva you mentioned is a SERM, and will help restore HPTA function. The difference between TA/LJ and a SERM, is that the SERM is a pharmaceutical drug that will bring your Testosterone levels to the top of the physiological range (1100ng/dl). The couple hundred (few hundred if you want to be generous) points that TA may raise your Testosterone is nothing when you are suppressed in PCT and want to recover as fast as possible to feel better and keep any LBM you added during cycle.

If you use TA/LJ at all, it is best (IMO) for true Natty's, or for off cycle breaks after PCT. During PCT, I *want* SHBG binding Estrogen.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So after spending $120 on authentic tongkat Ali website extract straight from Sumatra Pasak Bumi 200:1 extract. I received it within 3 days and I dosed 1 pill the second I got it and went to my girls house. I got an erection that would not go away for almost 3 hours and I instantly had tons of energy after a 6 hour plane flight, so based off of instant libido and energy boost I'll say there's SOMETHING effective in there, can't jump to conclusions. But I feel even though it's pricey, it could be the real deal.
clear your inbox