Tongkat Ali LJ100

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I can bet you would not need any supplement for decreasing E at all. Even at 800mg daily.
Itchy nips does not mean your E levels are "High". I have heard people complain of ichy nips even when using Phosphatidic acid and many other ingredients.
Prolactin or Estrogen was no issue at all in Tambi studies. Actually it decreased E in some users.
Like i said, Inhibit E wouldnt be bad idea because its a good add to any Test booster
What does it mean?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I bumped it to 5 caps today. If it doesn't affect my sleep then I might try six in a few days and see how that goes.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You touch them too much? Your shirt is rubbing? New wash powder? :)
Good examples :D or mental stuff?
I will NEVER forget when I fooled my buddy (giving him B vitamins) and he complained of Ichy nips. Because he thought it was roids :D. The power of mind :D

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Amount Per Serving % DV
AlivEL® 3X100 50 mg †
(Eurycoma longfolia 300:1 Extract) (root), standardized to >3% Eurycomanone, 22% Glycol protein
60 Caps for $42...seems extreeeeeemley high. Isn't that 1.5mg Eurycomanone per cap? (.03 x 50 = 1.5) There's 3 Total grams of product per bottle. You can get 100 grams of 2% for $50

QuarkStar

Awards
60 Caps for $42...seems extreeeeeemley high. Isn't that 1.5mg Eurycomanone per cap? (.03 x 50 = 1.5) There's 3 Total grams of product per bottle. You can get 100 grams of 2% for $50
You are right, but i buy from one source and that was the only choice of good TA apart from olympus LJ100..i want to try that!isn't cheap, but if it has that eurycomanone...wow i can only imagine the effects :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another very good article, TA is a true anabolic/androgenic herb. For those who don't work, i think they have very high test levels or they are not using true Tongkat i think.

https://supermanherbs.com/tongkat-ali-part-2-testosterone/
In the Partial Androgen Deficiency in Males study, Dr. Tambi selected thirty adult males from 31 to 52 years of age. Following measurements of testosterone, DHEA, and SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding-Globulin), the subjects took 100 mg of E. longifolia extract daily for 3 weeks…

…Clinical measurements showed that total testosterone levels (both free and bound) increased by over 70%. DHEA, which turns into testosterone in the body, increased by 47%. SHBG was reduced by 66%, which results in more testosterone in the bloodstream. After 3 weeks, free testosterone available in the bloodstream increased in 73% of the participates.

Impressive and like Dr Tambi said, his patients and healthy volunteers took TA everyday.
So my question is, why this Author named Zane wrote this in the end of the article :

"However, it is clear that it has SOME effect on the actual production of testosterone and thus, we should be clear in understanding that taking this herb for consecutive days may result in decreasing efficacy.This is why we recommend 200 mg a day for five days on and two days off."

WRONG!
all clinical studies done on LJ100/TA, the dose was given EVERYDAY and no cycle like 5on 2off etc.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can lj100 be ran for ?
Honestly, as long as you want. But it is NEVER bad idea to take a break. :)
Lets say you run it 4 months and take 1 month off. When you begin with it again it will give you the WOW feeling again :) (eve n it works no matter how long you run it).

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Taken a few every day since Friday last week

Took two this morning (wanted to gauge whether I still get any effects from one due to my previous experiences)

With two I feel a tad different. Little bit of focus, no BP issues and not sure about the libido yet

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taken a few every day since Friday last week

Took two this morning (wanted to gauge whether I still get any effects from one due to my previous experiences)

With two I feel a tad different. Little bit of focus, no BP issues and not sure about the libido yet
Let us know how it goes :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The last two days I did 500mg and I started to get some restless sleep. I did 300mg preworkout, 100mg post workout, and 100mg in the late afternoon/early evening. My face has been really oily and acne flared up a bit again. Mentally and physically I feel fantastic though even with slightly disrupted sleep. Will up it to 600mg in another day or two and try that for a few days and see how that goes. No BP or anxiety issues whatsoever.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Running solo?
With regards to t-boosters, yes this is the only thing I'm running. I've been on MK677 (OL Ghar1ne) since September though to help with recovery from an injury.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is the evidence this can be run long term? I have a hard time believing this.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the evidence this can be run long term? I have a hard time believing this.
Why you have hard time believing this? If you did better research you would see a study where men used LJ100 9 months without any problem at all.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://us.tongkatfitness.com/products/tongkat-ali Best tongkat ali i've found but for price i buy OL's LJ100 when i dont wanna drop big bucks 400mg per cap and 90 caps and 2.2% eurycomanone. Love the brand **** works so well but its ****ing expensive and gives me the nastiest burps
I wouldnt buy anything from those scammers!! Their Tribulus Terrestris is cheap and claiming to have 95 % protodioscin. Sure! Lol..

QuarkStar

Awards
I wouldnt buy anything from those scammers!! Their Tribulus Terrestris is cheap and claiming to have 95 % protodioscin. Sure! Lol..
Hi Danes, how are you? :) what do you think of Protodioscin? are there good extracts around?it's comparable to king Tongkat?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes, how are you? :) what do you think of Protodioscin? are there good extracts around?it's comparable to king Tongkat?
I am fine thanks :) how are you ?
I do like protodioscin and my own Bloodwork shown pretty good T increase of running a Trib containing 45% Protodioscin (not 45% steroidal saponins)..
Does it work that way for those with normal T levels ? I doubt! Did I have normal T levels when I started with 45% Protodioscin? No.
But Good Trib would provide many benefits even for thode with normal T levels :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
LJ100 doesn't agree with me :(
It messes with my histamines, I've had the worst hayfever, itchy throat and eyes

My hayfever has been totally under control too

Now I have a head cold so coming off it and feel better already

HUGE libido increase though which is a shame because I don't think this herb agrees with my body

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 doesn't agree with me :(
It messes with my histamines, I've had the worst hayfever, itchy throat and eyes

My hayfever has been totally under control too

Now I have a head cold so coming off it and feel better already

HUGE libido increase though which is a shame because I don't think this herb agrees with my body
I am really sorry to hear that. We are in the same boat. I really LOVE TA but this time it dont agrees with my body either and its really sad.
Do you use any medicine btw? I understand if you dont want to answer. Its a private

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I am really sorry to hear that. We are in the same boat. I really LOVE TA but this time it dont agrees with my body either and its really sad.
Do you use any medicine btw? I understand if you dont want to answer. Its a private
It's such a shame because the libido and mood was insane! It only affected me bad when I went to 200mg

Nah no medicine :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Might just use it for busy nights

One question though I recall reading that someone got a cold/flu while taking it. Don't know whether it's a coincidence or not but now I am off LJ100 I feel like my head cold is nearly gone (still feel a bit under the weather) Hayfever or stuffy nose has got better

Could this be a coincidence?

I may try to have another dose over the weekend and see if the flu like symptoms come straight back I'll know that it's the lj100

Which is a shame but shows you how strong the stuff is

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Are you sure? They have a lot of sites and a pretty decent following. Who would you recommend for a higher eurycomanone content? Thanks in advance

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might just use it for busy nights

One question though I recall reading that someone got a cold/flu while taking it. Don't know whether it's a coincidence or not but now I am off LJ100 I feel like my head cold is nearly gone (still feel a bit under the weather) Hayfever or stuffy nose has got better

Could this be a coincidence?

I may try to have another dose over the weekend and see if the flu like symptoms come straight back I'll know that it's the lj100

Which is a shame but shows you how strong the stuff is
I believe its coincidence :)

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I believe its coincidence :)
The site seems a little dodgey too, jesus why is it so hard to find decent suppliers for even herbs now! Just trying to get that good old penis pump!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tonvara's TA is white i thought most good TA supplements were dark?
Wrong! The color has nothing to do with the quality of TA (its myth that dark brown TA is a real 1:200 TA).
It all depends on extraction procedure.

"it is true that traditionally Indonesian tongkat ali manufacturers produce dark brown powders. The extraction method used usually takes many hours to complete, subjecting the tongkat ali to oxidative damage that makes the color darker. However, modern extraction methods can complete the process in much less time producing a more clear powder."

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site seems a little dodgey too, jesus why is it so hard to find decent suppliers for even herbs now! Just trying to get that good old penis pump!
LJ100 or Tonvara TA. No need to search anymore :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be more concerned with the extract having a very bitter taste than the color.

QuarkStar

Awards
I am fine thanks :) how are you ?
I do like protodioscin and my own Bloodwork shown pretty good T increase of running a Trib containing 45% Protodioscin (not 45% steroidal saponins)..
Does it work that way for those with normal T levels ? I doubt! Did I have normal T levels when I started with 45% Protodioscin? No.
But Good Trib would provide many benefits even for thode with normal T levels :)
Thanks, me too i'm well! :) using Tongkat on and off days, just for the "wow" effect when i need that (training, or playing soccer with friends, lots of energy,good mood and stamina!) So protodioscin works. I try that on the future, my baseline T levels are pretty low so i want use it cycling LongJack and other herbs. Thanks!

QuarkStar

Awards
Why? what caused that this time? (if you can't answer i see no problem!)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, me too i'm well! :) using Tongkat on and off days, just for the "wow" effect when i need that (training, or playing soccer with friends, lots of energy,good mood and stamina!) So protodioscin works. I try that on the future, my baseline T levels are pretty low so i want use it cycling LongJack and other herbs. Thanks!
How many mg of TA ?:)

QuarkStar

Awards
How many mg of TA ?:)
A lot, but is a non standardized root extract...however they are 350 mg capsules, and if i take 3-4 capsules 2 times daily,i can fell a VERY STRONG difference!i am waiting for OL LJ100 and Alivel 3x100 with 3 % eurycomanone extract (it's a bit expensive i admit), i want to see difference of all these good extracts :)

I am not sure but I got very disturbed sleep, excess energy,tense feeling etc.
It's weird, i ever suffered from anxiety/panic attack and depression, TA definitely helped me go out of Xanax (true s**t). Sorry for you bro!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot, but is a non standardized root extract...however they are 350 mg capsules, and if i take 3-4 capsules 2 times daily,i can fell a VERY STRONG difference!i am waiting for OL LJ100 and Alivel 3x100 with 3 % eurycomanone extract (it's a bit expensive i admit), i want to see difference of all these good extracts :)

It's weird, i ever suffered from anxiety/panic attack and depression, TA definitely helped me go out of Xanax (true s**t). Sorry for you bro!
I believe you. TA can decrease anxiety and Tension in humans. I am glad it works very well for you :)

QuarkStar

Awards
I believe you. TA can decrease anxiety and Tension in humans. I am glad it works very well for you :)
Thanks!i am very happy with TA, even if i'm waiting the good stuff :)
Have you tried going off few days then retry with 1-2 caps a day? it's a shame you can't use it now...