TomCat's H-Drol Diarrhea...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thanx guys, its good but not what I was hoping for. PCT should go well, Im trying to think of what to do next...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
thanx guys, its good but not what I was hoping for. PCT should go well, Im trying to think of what to do next...
What were you hoping for? Completely shredded? You had a LOT of body fat dude. I didn't lose any BF on my run.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought a cut was coming up next? :think: This is the time of year that will put a lifter's dedication to the test. What with all the holiday festivities and dinners going on. If you can cut through Thanksgiving and Christmas, you are master of your own body. :lol: I'll be dieting down some here in a few weeks to do some newer photos after Halloween. I have learned how to really dial it in quickly now. I can low-carb (carb-cycle) for a couple of weeks and completely change the appearance of my physique.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like you've been successful here, keep up the great work!

doesn't matter what gear you're running, you can only make so much progress in a short period of time.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
At least you have some good fat distribution... any other dude would have no business seeing abs at your BF%.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I thought a cut was coming up next? :think: This is the time of year that will put a lifter's dedication to the test. What with all the holiday festivities and dinners going on. If you can cut through Thanksgiving and Christmas, you are master of your own body. :lol: I'll be dieting down some here in a few weeks to do some newer photos after Halloween. I have learned how to really dial it in quickly now. I can low-carb (carb-cycle) for a couple of weeks and completely change the appearance of my physique.
thats what Im saying, IDK if I should do a cut or go for more:cheers:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Depends how much you do the following in the winter:

A. Take your shirt off around people esp women...
B. Hump someone that isn't a girlfriend...
C. Wear sleeveless attire to the gym...

If the answer to either is more than once per week - I think its time for a cut.

Just my two cents.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends how much you do the following in the winter:

A. Take your shirt off around people esp women...
B. Hump someone that isn't a girlfriend...
C. Wear sleeveless attire to the gym...

If the answer to either is more than once per week - I think its time for a cut.

Just my two cents.
I do A, B, and C everyday. I'd better cut some more!! :toofunny:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have the rest of your life to juice it up. Go for a cut, you'll feel 100% better about your physique. Muscle doesn't count if it is covered in bodyfat.

Recreate, Napalm, and Anabolic Pump did me GREAT for a cut. Plus it was all natty, and I didn't lose any strength.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Once you cut, you'll probably look twice as big. Good job!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have the rest of your life to juice it up. Go for a cut, you'll feel 100% better about your physique. Muscle doesn't count if it is covered in bodyfat.

Recreate, Napalm, and Anabolic Pump did me GREAT for a cut. Plus it was all natty, and I didn't lose any strength.
im doin Recreate for thermo effect and Hot Rox cuz the stim effect, it works good for me, but AP doesnt work for me...i feel bloated all day, and some caffenine in there....

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
back today....
T-Bar Row
4 platesx10
6 platesx6
5 platesx12
4 platesx14
3 platesx14
Lat Pulldown
140x10
160x8
190x6
100x12
BB Row
225x10
255x8
275x6
Cable Row
15x8
13x10
11x12
Abs
Cable Crunch
Decline Crunch

weight was 238...felt stronger than ever, and the ladies are startin to do this when I walk by:chick: so Im like....:dance:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 9 pounds in 8 days,... but it can't be all muscle,... but I do see a difference. Thanks for askin'!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to start switching to high volume workouts...legs in the morning!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
HOLY SH!TTT! last night I was dreading waking up and doin legs. but once I did my warm up and got a lil sweat goin, I was pumped. I have NEVER felt like this on leg day:head:

Squat
315x10
335x10
375x10
225x16
Leg Press
600x16
800x12
800x12
Leg Extension
150x14
170x14
Calf Raise
5 plates 3 sets of 10
Abs
Leg Raise, 3 sets of 15
weight is still at 238, look a lil dryer everyday

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys, I talked to my friend who has ran both compounds, also told me that everyone would disagree but he went a head and did it, and turned out great. T-God knows him...he ran an Epistane cycle in the beginning of the summer, remember?
BTW, who was running Epi at the beginning of summer that TG knows...

I don't remember running Epi with anyone but Pantera at the time. Pantera and I ran Epi, BS was on Mdrol, TG was doing his own thing with Dbol, Phera, and Epi, Timber was running Hdrol... who is this mystery person who gave you this genius advice?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to just cut, not go for more...I was thinking about doin H-drol when I got done cutting? any thought. The reason is because I lost a good amount of BF, even when I was bulking, so I figure if I take while Im cutting...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to just cut, not go for more...I was thinking about doin H-drol when I got done cutting? any thought. The reason is because I lost a good amount of BF, even when I was bulking, so I figure if I take while Im cutting...
Focus on Cutting. Spend 2-3 months cutting with only natty supplements. Afterwards if you feel like running Hdrol again, go ahead... but know this, your second run will not be as adventageous as your first if you run the same compound twice in a row. Some people would say it will never be like the first run of a compound. That being said, you may want to try Epistane or another dry compound to get similar results as your hdrol run without running the same compound twice in a row. You have to keep your body guessing with supplements just like with exercises in the weight room.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Focus on Cutting. Spend 2-3 months cutting with only natty supplements. Afterwards if you feel like running Hdrol again, go ahead... but know this, your second run will not be as adventageous as your first if you run the same compound twice in a row. Some people would say it will never be like the first run of a compound. That being said, you may want to try Epistane or another dry compound to get similar results as your hdrol run without running the same compound twice in a row. You have to keep your body guessing with supplements just like with exercises in the weight room.
that's been in my mind for some time....I know I wouldnt see the same results as the first time or this run I just did...I dont know of any other dry compounds, Ive heard Epistane is good, wut would you recommend?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to do a cycle at the end of the cut, lose as much BF natty then hit up a cycle to push it farther ya digg?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to do a cycle at the end of the cut, lose as much BF natty then hit up a cycle to push it farther ya digg?
Only pussies need anabolics to cut... Just my opinion... and the correct opinion.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
that's been in my mind for some time....I know I wouldnt see the same results as the first time or this run I just did...I dont know of any other dry compounds, Ive heard Epistane is good, wut would you recommend?
I had great results with Epistane.

Once you are DONE with your cut, go ahead and give it a shot. It's a bit harsher than Hdrol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shutdown / sides / strength...

Also makes your penis shrivel and fall off - true story.
Yeah. But mine grew back twice as large. True story. :rolleyes:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine grew back as a warhammer... True story. :hammer:
And you know that, "When all you have is a hammer....everything look's like a nail!!" :twisted:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty of support supps, and Ill have enough Nolva...anyone experience acne, gyno, or hair loss?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty of support supps, and Ill have enough Nolva...anyone experience acne, gyno, or hair loss?
I had no sides except for minor shutdown.

I have a seriously thick mop of hair though. It has caused hair loss in some individuals.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I would venture to guess you may be susceptable to hair loss, just judging from your picture... I didn't get any of the above on H-Drol...

I'm fully expecting some acne on M-Drol... Hopefully that's it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would venture to guess you may be susceptable to hair loss, just judging from your picture... I didn't get any of the above on H-Drol...

I'm fully expecting some acne on M-Drol... Hopefully that's it.
You can pretty much count on some shutdown... Unless you have the TG gene. Judging by my experience with Epistane, I am assuming I am gonna be a bit shut down from the Mdrol. No spanking it for 2-3 weeks timber... can you handle that?:rofl:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You can pretty much count on some shutdown... Unless you have the TG gene. Judging by my experience with Epistane, I am assuming I am gonna be a bit shut down from the Mdrol. No spanking it for 2-3 weeks timber... can you handle that?:rofl:
Of course not. I'll give it a good flogging while its perpetually soft... I don't give a f*ck.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any hair loss from this cycle of H-drol, but I was dosing Saw Palmetto, if that matters

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course not. I'll give it a good flogging while its perpetually soft... I don't give a f*ck.
:rofl: I hear ya!! I didn't have any problem with my soldier standing at attention. He just didn't want to fire his weapon as quickly as before. LOL M-Drol never causes me any of the external side effects that some others rage about. The back pumps, shin splints, shoulder pumps, lethargy, nose bleeds, high blood pressure spikes, etc......I do know that my HDL is lowered from using it. Everyone's does that. It tanks lipids pretty hard. So up your fish oil considerably boys. And toss in a couple of tablespoons of EVOO in your whey shakes. But as far as libido issues are concerned, I never had a problem with M-Drol. Libido is over-rated anyway. Libido is the innate desire to have sex. Performance is another matter entirely. Performance has never been a problem for me on any compound. But Tren does take away the desire somewhat. But I don't have to actually crave sex in order to throw down with the goddess. I can get worked up very quickly. LOL

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Performance has never been a problem for me on any compound. But Tren does take away the desire somewhat. But I don't have to actually crave sex in order to throw down with the goddess. I can get worked up very quickly
:cheers::clap2:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Arms yesterday, sorry for posting late...had stuff to do. Mainly I felt tired, with arms, I do triceps first, then bi's. My tri workout wasn't all that great, but when bi's came, I felt great! Strange
Close Grip Bench
225x9
225x10
Cable Pushdown-felt horrible here
100x12
110x12
DB Kickback-started to feel alittle better here
30x10
25x12
Straight Bar Curl-feeling greeaatt
95x12
115x10
135x9
155x4
Incline DB Curl
35x12
50x8
50x8
21's-EZ Curl Bar
Abs
Leg Raise
Decline Crunch

weight is still at 238

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Arms yesterday, sorry for posting late...had stuff to do. Mainly I felt tired, with arms, I do triceps first, then bi's. My tri workout wasn't all that great, but when bi's came, I felt great! Strange
Close Grip Bench
225x9
225x10
Cable Pushdown-felt horrible here
100x12
110x12
DB Kickback-started to feel alittle better here
30x10
25x12
Straight Bar Curl-feeling greeaatt
95x12
115x10
135x9
155x4
Incline DB Curl
35x12
50x8
50x8
21's-EZ Curl Bar
Abs
Leg Raise
Decline Crunch

weight is still at 238
You end your arm workout with 21's at over A PLATE?!

I have trouble believing your numbers with your rate of growth. If I could lift what you are saying you lift I would be f*cking enormous. You have to realize that you are claiming to put up numbers close to some what some of the pro's lift... Unless your diet is absolute sh*t, I don't get how you could be lifting like you are and seeing the results that you are. How clean is your form?

I would really like to see video of you lifting these weights... and I know a lot of other guys would too. You haven't checked the anon thread about guys posting weights that are fluffed have you? Cause you personally got called out on it... you might want to start posting video to shut those guys up or the flaming is gonna continue dude.

I'm not trying to bag on you dude, I just have trouble believing your workouts are up there with TG, because even though you MIGHT weigh 238, A LOT of that is bodyfat... You arn't 238 lbm, which is about where you should be to be lifting those numbers... unless you are on Trenbalone and we don't know about it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
You end your arm workout with 21's at over A PLATE?!

I have trouble believing your numbers with your rate of growth. If I could lift what you are saying you lift I would be f*cking enormous. You have to realize that you are claiming to put up numbers close to some what some of the pro's lift... Unless your diet is absolute sh*t, I don't get how you could be lifting like you are and seeing the results that you are. How clean is your form?

I would really like to see video of you lifting these weights... and I know a lot of other guys would too. You haven't checked the anon thread about guys posting weights that are fluffed have you? Cause you personally got called out on it... you might want to start posting video to shut those guys up or the flaming is gonna continue dude.

I'm not trying to bag on you dude, I just have trouble believing your workouts are up there with TG, because even though you MIGHT weigh 238, A LOT of that is bodyfat... You arn't 238 lbm, which is about where you should be to be lifting those numbers... unless you are on Trenbalone and we don't know about it.
Ill put up on some videos...thanx man! could you send me the link to the anon thread?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Chest...wasn't going to lift, but decided to go in and put some haters on silent.
Flat BB
265x6
275x6-Video
285x4-Video
Incline DB
80x8
95x8-Video
Dips
B.W.x18
B.W.x16
Abs
Cable Crunch 2 sets of 120

weight was 236

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
trying to upload videos, but it says they're too big

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
lol tom you had like 1-2 more reps on both exercises and those were 95 lbs dumbbells not 90s. Ill go crush chest on monday and do some vids too while you do back.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol tom you had like 1-2 more reps on both exercises and those were 95 lbs dumbbells not 90s. Ill go crush chest on monday and do some vids too while you do back.
FCUK! yea, 95lb's...oh well. Im lying right. Yuppp back on Monday, 275 BB Row & 6 Plates T-Bar Row here I come!