TomCat's H-Drol Diarrhea...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe I would do all that!! You're gonna run it 3 weeks now, then again after PCT?! It is hormonal even if it is somewhat mild. Doesn't mean it's skittles dude. I would wait until after PCT and do a run of it. It'll give you something to enhance your workouts beyond PCT. But MMV2 is NOT a natty substance Tom.
yea thats wut I meant, after Im FULLY done with PCT and sometime after that, not directly after...but it all depends on how I look. Ive also been researching Clen...:twisted:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
did arms tonight....
BB Curl
135x6
145x4 w/Hammer Curl for 6 reps
DB Curl
60x6
65x6
E-Z Curl
105x6-did these really slow w/a 2-sec hold
Close Grip Bench
245x8
265x6 *PR*-ridiculous
Skull Crusher
135x6
155x6 w/ Close Grip E-Z Curl Close Grip for 6 reps
Cable Pushdowns
120x6
140x6
ABS Tri Set
Cable Crunch
Leg Raises
Basic Crunch

weight was 238...:aargh: but stronger than ever! so cant be too bad

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
bomb, the last thing you need is more rage... lol
a lil rage never hurt anyone, its not like Im walking around yelling steroids and calling innocent bystanders b!tches in the gym, or am I? hahaaa

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea thats wut I meant, after Im FULLY done with PCT and sometime after that, not directly after...but it all depends on how I look. Ive also been researching Clen...:twisted:
Clen is no joke! with your ADHD in regards to your cycles I wouldn't rec you consider this...there's a lot more at stake when playing with something like Clen...don't want to fukc up your metabolism for life!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Military Press
210x6
230x4 *PR*
Arnolds
50x8
65x6
75x4 *PR*
Side Lateral
40x6
40x6
Rear Lateral
20x10
Abs
Leg Raise
Side Plank
Russian Twist

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Military Press
210x6
230x4 *PR*
Arnolds
50x8
65x6
75x4 *PR*
Side Lateral
40x6
40x6
Rear Lateral
20x10
Abs
Leg Raise
Side Plank
Russian Twist
Congrats on those PR's there dude. :clap2: Strength is coming along very nicely. How do you feel endurance wise? Are you noticing that you're leaning out and getting a harder appearance to your muscles? I did when I took H-Drol. Keep up the good work kgTomCat!!! :head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Military Press
210x6
230x4 *PR*
Arnolds
50x8
65x6
75x4 *PR*
Side Lateral
40x6
40x6
Rear Lateral
20x10
Abs
Leg Raise
Side Plank
Russian Twist
how recent is your avy pic bro? 6'2" at your weight should look alot bigger I would think. What is your BF%

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how recent is your avy pic bro? 6'2" at your weight should look alot bigger I would think. What is your BF%
Yeah, I've wondered about that too. I've supposedly only got 10 pounds or so on him, but.........:blink:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey guys....this is one thing Im a lil stubbed on, I am feeling harder and looking a lil more full, dropping some weight but not alot, and increasing in strength alot. I started doing 15-20 minutes of light cardio, incline walking at about 2.5 mph, Im starting to notice a little more focus and rage which is helping my intensity stay high, I believe that is from the MMV2, I got the rest of this week and next week then Ill be done, then PCT, which should be fun

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love that MMV2!! I love that feeling of pure fury let loose upon the weights! :aargh::twisted:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im goin to do back tonight...feel alil weird. A lil mixture of being tired and I got alot of sh!t on my mind...Ill try to focus and crush some weight

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Deadliftafter warmed up...felt great
335x6
355x4
Lat Pulldown
180x6
190x4
Barbell Rowsusually Im tired by now, the heavier I went, the stronger I felt
185x8
205x8
225x6
275x4 *PR*:yawn:
Shrugs
405x6
415x5 *PR*
Abs-Superset-3 sets to failure
Reverse Crunch
Swiss Ball Crunch

weight is still at 238. After my warm up and stretching I didn't feel too great but once I broke a sweat I felt ready to go to war:smite:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, Im thinking about changing my rep scheme, Ive been doin a power lifting rep 4-6, I want to switch to 6-10 for more hypertrophy, how does anyone feel about this? If I do Ill have to use less weight...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your goal is muscle mass then you will get more benefits from the 8-10 rep range.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Flat BB
225x10
255x8
275x6
Incline BB
205x10
225x8
245x6
Flat DB Fly
65x10
75x8
75x8
Dip
B.W.x12 for 2 sets
ABS Tri Set
Leg Lift-15 lbs DB
Cable Crunch
Leg Raise on Decline Bench

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
felt huge pump today. At times I felt really weak, not tired, just weak, like I was jello...then when I went to do a set I had pinpoint focus. Weight is at 237-239 now...:whip:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I hate queers that wear pink bandanna's while they lift...just .2 cents

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and Blue Up arrived in the mail today:dance:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere near as well as you "researched" H-Drol?

:toofunny:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a joint effort research...:cheers:
Does this mean you smoked a joint before you made the effort to research it??!! J/K TomCat. Sorry. I couldn't resist it. :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean you smoked a joint before you made the effort to research it??!! J/K TomCat. Sorry. I couldn't resist it. :lol:
That's what I usually do. I don't think it would behoove our friend Tom.

You really sure you want to run clenbuterol? You ever tried cutting with just a fat burner, or ECA even? I got down to 7-8 percent BF on AP, Recreate, and a lot of cardio... with a mediocre diet. You don't need steroids to cut dude, and just because the pro's use it doesn't mean that you need to. You'd be a lot better off using Hdrol at the end of a cut. I would think that it would be safer for someone like you to even use Mdrol than something like Clen.

HAVE YOU EVER RESEARCHED THE SIDE EFFECTS FROM CLEN? Are you ready to get the shakes and things like that?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That's what I usually do. I don't think it would behoove our friend Tom.

You really sure you want to run clenbuterol? You ever tried cutting with just a fat burner, or ECA even? I got down to 7-8 percent BF on AP, Recreate, and a lot of cardio... with a mediocre diet. You don't need steroids to cut dude, and just because the pro's use it doesn't mean that you need to. You'd be a lot better off using Hdrol at the end of a cut. I would think that it would be safer for someone like you to even use Mdrol than something like Clen.

HAVE YOU EVER RESEARCHED THE SIDE EFFECTS FROM CLEN? Are you ready to get the shakes and things like that?
How about just cardio even??? :toofunny:

I think you are too erratic to even think about using clen.

Get a jumprope and quit being a byach.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol was a thought, but I know I'm NOwhere near ready to run it...Ill just stick to fat burners, diet, and cardio for now. I was thinking about trying Recreate, heard good stuff about it, but never tried it. What do u guys think about it?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Squat
315x12
345x8
375x6
Leg Press
800x10
940x8
960x10
Leg Extension
170x12
190x10
Calf Raise
225x20
270x14
270x14

felt like SH!T today...weight is still 238. Im going to buy some Taurine for my back

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol was a thought, but I know I'm NOwhere near ready to run it...Ill just stick to fat burners, diet, and cardio for now. I was thinking about trying Recreate, heard good stuff about it, but never tried it. What do u guys think about it?
virtually no stim effect, great thermogenic effect. I sweated like crazy on it. As far as the stim effect goes, there just isn't as much kick as I usually like... but I am a stim junkie.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
TK, your numbers are goin' through the roof, keep up the good work!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I still want to hear from TomKat if those pictures are recent. The trainer in my gym is 6'0'' and 205 and gigantic... Probably 5% BF, and looks about twice your size.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I still want to hear from TomKat if those pictures are recent. The trainer in my gym is 6'0'' and 205 and gigantic... Probably 5% BF, and looks about twice your size.
my main pic is from my first cycle of H-50, in feb, then the others are labeled by the month. over the summer I bulked the wrong way, I was dumb and just ate everything I saw, and the result was an excessive gain of fat, so this is sort of a recomp...but Ill post a new pic once Im done with PCT...but dont expect anything great :donut:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
FIRST, I wanna say today I felt like complete SH!T...so my WO wasn't great, I felt like I was stuck in a balloon and trying my hardest to get out but couldn't...basically, before I would do a set I felt great, had a pump and everything but when I did the set, I had NO energy
Close Grip Bench
225x8
205x10
Overhead DB Press
105x10
105x13
Rope Pushdown
70x12
90x10
E-Z Curl
105x12
125x10
DB Curl
35x12
45x10
45x12
21's- Machine

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
I go to school and sometimes lift at the gym with Tom, hes definitely a pretty big guy just not well defined do to, as he said, the fat gain from a previous bulk. When he eventually shreds up he will look enormous.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go to school and sometimes lift at the gym with Tom, hes definitely a pretty big guy just not well defined do to, as he said, the fat gain from a previous bulk. When he eventually shreds up he will look enormous.
Regardless of what he weighs, he looks really good in that pic in his avatar. He's got a real nice build. One to be proud of. Keep nailin' it TomCat!! :hammer:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders...get amazing once I got in the gym
Military
125x12
145x10
195x7
DB Lateral
40x10
40x10
45x8
Upright Row-EZ Curl Bar
90x12
110x112
130x10 *PR*
Shrug
405x10
415x8
315x15
ABS Tri-Set
Reverse Crunch, Decline Crunch, Russian Twist

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
weight is down to 236, and yes T-Lake...Im a big boy. My BF% has never been below 12% probably, I hope to get in the 8-10% range when Im done cutting after this cycle, somehow....:think:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
weight is down to 236, and yes T-Lake...Im a big boy. My BF% has never been below 12% probably, I hope to get in the 8-10% range when Im done cutting after this cycle, somehow....:think:
Gotcha, cause if you were 235 and proportional to your avi - you'd be a freakin monster... and probably 6'5''... Your avi looks pretty damn close to 10-12%.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, cause if you were 235 and proportional to your avi - you'd be a freakin monster... and probably 6'5''... Your avi looks pretty damn close to 10-12%.
In my AVI I was at 220-225, cant really remember, and right after my first cycle but yes once I get all this fat I gained over the summer Ill be nice...

I was thinking after this cycle, Ill get my diet alot cleaner, do some moderate cardio, lose some extra BF so that Im "primed" for my next cycle, but Im not sure what to run for it. Any suggestions?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im probably in the 15 BF% now
what I feel like certain days= :donut:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Suggestions on what to run to lean out?

ECA
DCP / Leviathan
AP / Recreate

Just my two cents.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Suggestions on what to run to lean out?

ECA
DCP / Leviathan
AP / Recreate

Just my two cents.
how long after PCT should I start to cut? Ive been told you shouldn't cut right after a cycle...