Time to CONQU3R with Olympus Labs!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P.S. today's the 24th birthday. With everything going on lately, gf is taking me out to dinner tomorrow & gonna smash some oreo pie afterward :)
Happy birthday brother! Hope you enjoyed the oreo pie and get some pie later :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P.S. today's the 24th birthday. With everything going on lately, gf is taking me out to dinner tomorrow & gonna smash some oreo pie afterward :)
Congrats bro!!! 24...damn....wished I was 24 but with the knowledge I have know;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Congrats bro!!! 24...damn....wished I was 24 but with the knowledge I have know;)
^^ pretty much this....24 was a nice age to start reliving, if I had to do it all over again....lol

alas - I don't have birthdays anymore....

enjoy the day hyde!

:birthday:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday Hyde.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy birthday young one! Enjoy!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Happy birthday brother!
Have a good one

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have the best one yet! :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy birthday Hyde. Enjoy my man

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Gonna eat the woman's Oreo pie eh? Is that a dirty sex euphemism for something really gross?

Happy b day man.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Double

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everybody! Wish I could "thank" you all right now, lol

Today was an off-day. Got a family size George Foreman from the mother....can't believe how fast/even that baby cooks! Got some suit slippers on the way to play with this squat suit the gf bought me, as well as some Nose Tork (got so riled up forgot my bottle at my last meet) & a shiny Full Boar Slingshot. Pretty awesome stuff, altogether.

Tomorrow is heavy lower body! Yeah buddy!!!

Cajun Jambalya Pasta was LEGIT, and the Oreo Pie made me feel like I was 10 again.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sounds like you had some good eats!

Full glycogen stores and new gifts to hit lower body with today have fun killing it brother!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome gifts!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oreo pie sounds awesome. Those are some great gifts my friend!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like an awesome birthday and I'm glad! :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hey snags I scooped two bottles of mass 550, support lolol

2 caps a day for 60 days sound legit?
and we appreciate that support my friend ;)
yeah base dosing is 2 caps daily, and that's a nice mid-range duration to run..
should be fun!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and we appreciate that support my friend ;) yeah base dosing is 2 caps daily, and that's a nice mid-range duration to run.. should be fun!
Would 3 caps daily be better for 45 days? Want the most optimal way to run this.

Sorry for the thread jack hyde

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Would 3 caps daily be better for 45 days? Want the most optimal way to run this.

gonna be a personal decision, but in general the more extreme the dosing, the heightened the effects
of course, this may be offset by the shorter dosing duration...
hence, personal choice

perhaps run the 2 caps for 2 weeks, then graduate dosing to 3 caps for duration....a compromise with best of both worlds

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You're all good - I want my threads to be fun, & promote intelligent, useful discussion. Nevermind that FF & IF have both been very gracious to me in the past!

2/3 cup quick oats, 1 scoop vanilla isolyze, splash of almond milk & cinnamon, & 2tbsp of Speculoos Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's - preWO heaven! Time to get that preWO fury: OL's Conqu3r!!! Heavy goodmornings, here I come :aargh:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're all good - I want my threads to be fun, & promote intelligent, useful discussion. Nevermind that FF & IF have both been very gracious to me in the past!

2/3 cup quick oats, 1 scoop vanilla isolyze, splash of almond milk & cinnamon, & 2tbsp of Speculoos Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's - preWO heaven! Time to get that preWO fury: OL's Conqu3r!!! Heavy goodmornings, here I come :aargh:
I don't know how you guys can eat or drink before the gym. If I drank that I'd spew everywhere!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here.. i down a preworkout with some bcaa's and that is about it..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's my preWO meal....it's not actually preWO though. I like to give at LEAST 30 min, if not 60, before I take my Conqu3r. But that way I'm not dying of hunger/lacking fuel when I hit the iron.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Tonight was Heavy Lower

Cambered Bar Widestance Rest-Pause Goodmornings* 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 245x2, 265x2, 285x2, 305x2, 325x2, 345x2 (PR)
Oly Squat 135x5, 225x5, 315x2, 355x1 (PR)
Comp Stance 3-4 sec Pause Squat 225x3, 5
Db Static Holds til failure 140s, 125s x2 sets
Lat Pulldowns 150x15, 15, 10 ds 110 x5, 110x15
SLDL 95x20, 20
Lying Leg Curl 43x12, 12, 12 (weird old machine, felt like 100lbs or so at least on a reg machine)

*These were done with hands out wide to steady the weight, & knees unlocked & lots of legs - these were rested on the bar VERY far down on the rack, full parallel, & were really a bit of a bastardized squat on the heavy work. But very good for building erector strength to come out of a squat that's leaning a bit too far forward.

Tonight was awesome. The heavy work kicked my butt pretty good, & I was surprised to take 355 in an Olympic stance after it all, hams fully smacking calves way below parallel. Felt good. No way I could have did that a year ago. The leg curls & sldls were 30-40 sec rests, & my hams were so pumped afterward I had to fight my knee sleeves off.

Thanks, Conqu3r! :afro:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy cow, those good mornings!

Very good to know about the core building... I find sometimes I 'fail' leaning forward out of a squat.

Congrats on the PR's too!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree^^^^. Amazing weight for good mornings! Congrats on the PRs, "old guy"! Lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That's my preWO meal....it's not actually preWO though. I like to give at LEAST 30 min, if not 60, before I take my Conqu3r. But that way I'm not dying of hunger/lacking fuel when I hit the iron.
right-O .... not like we're pile-driving food and running to gym straightaway

I mean unless I'm reading this all wrong: I don't see how anyone can have an issue if they are eating preworkout meal say ~60-90min actual preworkout, then dosing their preWO product 20-30min before the workout .... this is very well-known as a "preworkout meal", and then ample time to allow preWO product to be dosed far enough away from food to be most efficacious

like I said maybe I read this wrong, but all these guys in a row squawking about not being able to do that????

I think something may have gotten lost in the translation...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right-O .... not like we're pile-driving food and running to gym straightaway

I mean unless I'm reading this all wrong: I don't see how anyone can have an issue if they are eating preworkout meal say ~60-90min actual preworkout, then dosing their preWO product 20-30min before the workout .... this is very well-known as a "preworkout meal", and then ample time to allow preWO product to be dosed far enough away from food to be most efficacious

like I said maybe I read this wrong, but all these guys in a row squawking about not being able to do that????

I think something may have gotten lost in the translation...
This is what was commented on:

Clearly with the post you quoted the there wouldn't be any confusion, so yes you read it wrong. It sounded like a shake with oats in it. I used to make homemade shakes like that. The only one squawking and confused seems to be you haha! Drink up!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Clearly with the post you quoted the there wouldn't be any confusion, so yes you read it wrong. It sounded like a shake with oats in it. I used to make homemade shakes like that. The only one squawking and confused seems to be you haha! Drink up!
okay??
I still do not see the issue - why in the world would you assume he is eating/drinking and then pounding conqu3r simultaneously?

is there some confusion among the masses about NOT taking a preWO product in concurrent with foods? if so, perhaps more edification is appropriate for this crowd...

thus - quite honestly, I think your own inference is what confused you, since I read it clearly (and correctly) the first time, and you did not

but I will squawk if you find you are not up to task - squawking is fun ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tonight was Heavy Lower

Cambered Bar Widestance Rest-Pause Goodmornings* 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 245x2, 265x2, 285x2, 305x2, 325x2, 345x2 (PR)
Oly Squat 135x5, 225x5, 315x2, 355x1 (PR)
Comp Stance 3-4 sec Pause Squat 225x3, 5
Db Static Holds til failure 140s, 125s x2 sets
Lat Pulldowns 150x15, 15, 10 ds 110 x5, 110x15
SLDL 95x20, 20
Lying Leg Curl 43x12, 12, 12 (weird old machine, felt like 100lbs or so at least on a reg machine)
Great workout! And i usually eat about a cup of oatmeal with protein powder 45 minutes before i workout. But my metabolism is like a paper shredder. two hours later i'll be starving. haha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually do 50/40/6-10 cho/pro/f as my pre workout (about an hr before, sometimes 30mins)

Rough estimates on my macros, it varies since me meals vary :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay??
I still do not see the issue - why in the world would you assume he is eating/drinking and then pounding conqu3r simultaneously?

is there some confusion among the masses about NOT taking a preWO product in concurrent with foods? if so, perhaps more edification is appropriate for this crowd...

thus - quite honestly, I think your own inference is what confused you, since I read it clearly (and correctly) the first time, and you did not

but I will squawk if you find you are not up to task - squawking is fun ;)
That's okay:) Thanks for your feedback

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
PR king, nice job man! I don't have enough time for a pre workout mean. I'm up at 5:15 every morning to train. There's no way I'm getting up before that to eat a meal

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PR king, nice job man! I don't have enough time for a pre workout mean. I'm up at 5:15 every morning to train. There's no way I'm getting up before that to eat a meal
I'm the same! I have 1/2 a protein shake at 4:30 when I role out of bed and drink my pwo on the way to the gym!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some thoughts:

The cookie butter & isolate mixed w/ oats was in fact a solid meal, like a thick gingerbread pudding. Delish! So Snags was correct in his interpretation. Cookie butter isn't something you waste in a shake - it's far too unhealthy to waste it on something you're trying to pound down. I wanna savor it. It's a legit cheatfood, & worth your attention.

He was also correct in assuming that I eat it as the last meal before I lift, but it's a good 30-60 min before I consume Conqu3r, for reasons he discussed.

Tyga, that's about the ratio I shoot for as of late, except a bit more fat (because diet is tuned like my training, performance over physique :) ).

That's such a classic quote from Anchorman.

Again, these are the farthest thing from a strict GM, but they were very good work for me & something out of my ordinary.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same! I have 1/2 a protein shake at 4:30 when I role out of bed and drink my pwo on the way to the gym!
That's how I'd do it if I had to train first thing. Then finish the protein shake postWO & hit a meal asap.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

Tonight was Dynamic Upper

Bench w/ Light Bands 45x5, 95x5, 135x5, 155x3 for 8 sets
CGBP 205x4, 4, 4, 3, 3 done as a cluster w/ 45 sec rests
Incline Db Press 50sx15, 60sx15, 70sx15 (PR)
Ez Bar Curl 70x11, 10, 8, 10 & 50x12-6-5 rest pause then dropset 20x20
*ss w/
HS Incline Press 70/sidex18, 90x10, 10, 9, 8
Facepulls 60x30

Nothing extravagant tonight, feeling a little beat up from yesterday not surprisingly so it was nice to just keep it lighter & work the muscles tonight. Had to really dig for the 70x15 on incline db, but felt good entering some new territory. Nothing special, but it was a first for me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the incline #s! Good work Hyde

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor