TimberLakers' H-Drol Beatdown

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best was buying the hormonal stuff (PH's and DS's) in bulk and capping them yourself. That was awesome! And it was so freaking cheap! I stocked up on a bunch of **** before the first ban at the end of '04, and actually just finished off the majority of what I had last winter. I ran 1-Test, 4-AD and Methyl Rage. I think I actually have a little bit of 1-Test left... :think: :twisted:

I wish they'd start selling bulk hormones again...
You and me both!! Fukkin' goverment!! They can take their little bans and shove them straight up their ass! Stay outta my steroid-lovin' business!! :rant:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts / reactions on P-Slin for me?

They are selling in bulk at NP - wondering if I should pick some up to take a crack at it.
I got nadda out of 3 boxes of pslin! Tried alot of different dosing but still nothing! Just a loss of $120! Im a non responder I guess

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
When you starting your new log brother...And hello to everyone.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
We gotta figure out a schedual so we can log our progress simultaneously.
Yeah, believe it or not - I actually am leaning towards taking doses while I'm out there - since you're willing to come up to Laguna.

I'm going to talk to the people at my gym today and see if I can go to the gym in Newport as well (same company)... that will be the deal maker.

Can't trust the gym at the vacation homes, because I don't remember if its any good.

lutherblsstt

I truly hope you are kidding... Just because TUT and frequency don't mean much to me doesn't mean I don't know how to train my body...

I do have The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Boxing - which I purchased about 2 years ago... That has been my bible of sorts.
As a sportsman,you might also like this vid on Block Periodization by Dr. Vladimir Issurin [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkJ4jcdcZM"]YouTube- Block Periodization[/ame]

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
wtf... lol, like a year and a half later? how far did you have to search to find this log?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established