TimberLakers' H-Drol Beatdown

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha hilarious vid! That bald midg is ripped!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I could actually see TG nonchalantly walking down the beach with a giant war mallet/sledgehammer slung over his shoulder. That would be badass! :head:

Actually, I was in the market for a giant war hammer last winter and picked myself up one of them Stanley Fubars. Maaaaan! That thing is ****ing fun as hell!!! Every time I pick it up, I just wanna break everything I see to itty bitty pieces!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I could actually see TG nonchalantly walking down the beach with a giant war mallet/sledgehammer slung over his shoulder. That would be badass! :head:

Actually, I was in the market for a giant war hammer last winter and picked myself up one of them Stanley Fubars. Maaaaan! That thing is ****ing fun as hell!!! Every time I pick it up, I just wanna break everything I see to itty bitty pieces!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

How much does it weight? Looks devious.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my $hit today and just popped my first ECA!!! :aargh:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the aspirin seems a bit high, but whatever. It should have kicked in pretty hard by now. You took it on an empty stomach?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
the aspirin seems a bit high, but whatever. It should have kicked in pretty hard by now. You took it on an empty stomach?
Somewhat empty stomach. I don't feel much, but I am sweating a bit just sitting here right now! A friend told me that I should take 325, what would you recomend?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somewhat empty stomach. I don't feel much, but I am sweating a bit just sitting here right now! A friend told me that I should take 325, what would you recomend?
85mg.

Try taking it on an empty, empty stomach. When ECA is in full force from full absorption, there's no mistaking whether somethings happening or not. Sounds like you're experiencing a blunted effect.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
85mg.

Try taking it on an empty, empty stomach. When ECA is in full force from full absorption, there's no mistaking whether somethings happening or not. Sounds like you're experiencing a blunted effect.
I will do that next time. Thanks for the info!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
YES!!! Empty stomach for sure.

85mg works for me. Its the "heart healthy" dose... 325 must be a pretty monster pill.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
YES!!! Empty stomach for sure.

85mg works for me. Its the "heart healthy" dose... 325 must be a pretty monster pill.
I'm gonna take it right when I wake up tomorrow(can't get much more empty than that). Actually the pill wasn't very big at all.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna take it right when I wake up tomorrow(can't get much more empty than that). Actually the pill wasn't very big at all.
I take it - then go back to bed... Then another one in the evening for PreWO.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I take it - then go back to bed... Then another one in the evening for PreWO.
That sounds like a really good protocol right there! About how long(after dosing ECA) should a person wait before they eat? I was thinking 30-60 min.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I have a shake about 60 minutes after... Otherwise I eat first, wait an hour - then go to gym... Kills your appetitie PWO.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a really good protocol right there! About how long(after dosing ECA) should a person wait before they eat? I was thinking 30-60 min.
Once its fully kicked in and circulating in your blood, food won't blunt it. I eat 20 min after I take it.

ECA only takes an average of 10 min to kick in for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Once its fully kicked in and circulating in your blood, food won't blunt it. I eat 20 min after I take it.

ECA only takes an average of 10 min to kick in for me.
Agreed. ECA hits me QUICK. I eat about 20 minutes later as well... or I won't eat at all, because it destroys my appetite. I have actually cut back to 1 ECA dose a day, because of my appetite loss and it's a lot better on my BP which isn't as low as I think it should be, and I am about to run mdrol.... which again makes me think I should just drop the ECA altogether soon.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. ECA hits me QUICK. I eat about 20 minutes later as well... or I won't eat at all, because it destroys my appetite. I have actually cut back to 1 ECA dose a day, because of my appetite loss and it's a lot better on my BP which isn't as low as I think it should be, and I am about to run mdrol.... which again makes me think I should just drop the ECA altogether soon.
Good idea bro. I would advise you to drop the ECA when you start up the M-Drol. It raises some people's blood pressure. I've read of some getting nosebleeds and sh!t. It never bothered me. But better safe than sorry. You also might wanna hit up some Hawthorne Berries a couple of weeks before your cycle begins. But I'm sure you already knew that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good idea bro. I would advise you to drop the ECA when you start up the M-Drol. It raises some people's blood pressure. I've read of some getting nosebleeds and sh!t. It never bothered me. But better safe than sorry. You also might wanna hit up some Hawthorne Berries a couple of weeks before your cycle begins. But I'm sure you already knew that.
You know this TG! I'm about a month out, and I am starting to mentally prepare myself for this run already. I am gonna be dosing my formadrol here in about a week, and I will be starting my HB and Milk Thistle at the beginning of my "PCT" (if you could call it that) from my MMV2. Once the Mdrol starts, I am gonna be using CEL's Cycle Assist (CS works great, but you couldn't PAY me to drink another serving of that awful tasting sludge). I will probably keep my HB doubled up during my run, meaning I will take an entire extra dose during the day just to help my BP out. I have a bottle of chasteberry for prolactin sides... Think I am gonna need this for Mdrol? Or should I just keep it on hand in case sh!t goes down?

I CANT WAIT FOR THE SUPER!!!!! BRING ON THE SIZE! BRING ON THE ANABOLICS!!! BRING ON THE RAAAAAAGE!!!!!:aargh:

Sh!t is gonna go down when Timber and I hit the gym together on the Mdrol. We are gonna tear the f*cking roof of my gym.

OBLITERATE WHAT MAKES US WEAK!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You know this TG! I'm about a month out, and I am starting to mentally prepare myself for this run already. I am gonna be dosing my formadrol here in about a week, and I will be starting my HB and Milk Thistle at the beginning of my "PCT" (if you could call it that) from my MMV2. Once the Mdrol starts, I am gonna be using CEL's Cycle Assist (CS works great, but you couldn't PAY me to drink another serving of that awful tasting sludge). I will probably keep my HB doubled up during my run, meaning I will take an entire extra dose during the day just to help my BP out. I have a bottle of chasteberry for prolactin sides... Think I am gonna need this for Mdrol? Or should I just keep it on hand in case sh!t goes down?

I CANT WAIT FOR THE SUPER!!!!! BRING ON THE SIZE! BRING ON THE ANABOLICS!!! BRING ON THE RAAAAAAGE!!!!!:aargh:

Sh!t is gonna go down when Timber and I hit the gym together on the Mdrol. We are gonna tear the f*cking roof of my gym.

OBLITERATE WHAT MAKES US WEAK!
You are going to like the CEL Cycle Assist. I started with Cycle Support and due to the length of my cycle I needed a second batch. Luckily at that time CEL came out with CA. Thank god I didn't have to chug down CS anymore. Don't think I could go back and the price is right!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are going to like the CEL Cycle Assist. I started with Cycle Support and due to the length of my cycle I needed a second batch. Luckily at that time CEL came out with CA. Thank god I didn't have to chug down CS anymore. Don't think I could go back and the price is right!
I hope Anabolic Innovations is reading this thread and seeing that although people love Cycle Support's ingredients profile and its positive abilities, no one is liking that taste!! It's time they cap that sh!t. :stick:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of chasteberry for prolactin sides... Think I am gonna need this for Mdrol? Or should I just keep it on hand in case sh!t goes down?
Everytime I run either Super (M-Drol) or Phera, I use some chasteberry for prolactin control. Mine comes in 400 mg. caps. So I take 800 mg. (2 caps) per day. It's cheap and I would rather address these things BEFORE they become issues. LOL

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fo Shizz, me too, and I also wean myself from 1 to 3 doses a day, then back down to 1 a day, to every other day before I come off and let my body recover.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, when Heavies reappears at MD, holla at me. He cracks me up.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Alright my fellow warriors. I will speak to you tomorrow night. I'm off to Atlantic City to see Kelly Pavlik give B-Hop his career ending dirt nap.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun holmie

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts / reactions on P-Slin for me?

They are selling in bulk at NP - wondering if I should pick some up to take a crack at it.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it. But welcome back to your thread, homey! :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Pslin, if I had my own capping machine, I'd be on it in a heartbeat.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts / reactions on P-Slin for me?

They are selling in bulk at NP - wondering if I should pick some up to take a crack at it.
It's pretty much like a once a day AP. I liked it.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
do they come with empty caps? Sweet deal though, I'll be picking one of those up.
Nah, you've gotta buy the gel caps separately. :)

The process is a little tedious and time consuming, but if you are saving a bunch of money on bulk powders it is worth your time. I first started doing this with bulk hormones back in the day (1-Test, 4AD, etc.), and eventually started capping all my own stuff. Green tea, tyrosine, ALCAR, chocamine... The list goes on.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After how many weeks on the New York times best seller list?? Sequel: M-drol'in Insanity on 2 coasts!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, you've gotta buy the gel caps separately. :)

The process is a little tedious and time consuming, but if you are saving a bunch of money on bulk powders it is worth your time. I first started doing this with bulk hormones back in the day (1-Test, 4AD, etc.), and eventually started capping all my own stuff. Green tea, tyrosine, ALCAR, chocamine... The list goes on.
Chocamine is a good one

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Chocamine is a good one
The best was buying the hormonal stuff (PH's and DS's) in bulk and capping them yourself. That was awesome! And it was so freaking cheap! I stocked up on a bunch of **** before the first ban at the end of '04, and actually just finished off the majority of what I had last winter. I ran 1-Test, 4-AD and Methyl Rage. I think I actually have a little bit of 1-Test left... :think: :twisted:

I wish they'd start selling bulk hormones again...