Thor's Thunder: Electrake's Epic Training Tales

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 Steve this is a weird one... have you ever heard of any of your products helping to regain hair color? At 34, my beard is quite white. However, the sides are regaining color, it's the damndest thing. Should log the change lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Steve this is a weird one... have you ever heard of any of your products helping to regain hair color? At 34, my beard is quite white. However, the sides are regaining color, it's the damndest thing. Should log the change lol
I randomly heard this weekend 2mg of copper taken 2-3x/day (4-6mg total) can help reverse some greying after a few months. YMMV, but worth checking out.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I randomly heard this weekend 2mg of copper taken 2-3x/day (4-6mg total) can help reverse some greying after a few months. YMMV, but worth checking out.
Lol I'm not actively seeking it, I don't mind the distinguishing features lol. But the only thing different in my life is SNS products

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, so this is weird that you asked that because I've had the same thing happen to me. A year ago, my beard had a lot of white in it and now it has almost none. I hadn't said anything about it because I thought it may be a weird me thing, but it went from quite a bit of white to pretty much blonde again like it used to be.

My thought is Pepti-Plex because that's the thing I've been consistent with throughout and I started noticing within a couple months of adding it in; but I can't say for 100% sure.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, so this is weird that you asked that because I've had the same thing happen to me. A year ago, my beard had a lot of white in it and now it has almost none. I hadn't said anything about it because I thought it may be a weird me thing, but it went from quite a bit of white to pretty much blonde again like it used to be.

My thought is Pepti-Plex because that's the thing I've been consistent with throughout and I started noticing within a couple months of adding it in; but I can't say for 100% sure.
That was honestly my guess as well, I've added in all of the products gradually, but all signs point to that. I even sent a picture to my ex wife and she said "wtf?!" Very interesting. The thicken plots

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Adding in that I'm 1.5 months into pepti plex, for posterity reasons in case eventually google leads someone here

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding in that I'm 1.5 months into pepti plex, for posterity reasons in case eventually google leads someone here
I'm curious to see if on your end it continues. On my end, it has continued and is very obvious.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm curious to see if on your end it continues. On my end, it has continued and is very obvious.
I'll start taking more pictures on a weekly basis. I noticed 2 weeks ago, and the change since seems fairly dramatic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I was about to shave off this 6 year beard, but now I'm an experiment to myself
I've got a pretty big beard and its been a dramatic change in the color for me too. I'd found it odd/interesting for a long while now. I'm curious to see if yours continues to progress too.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got a pretty big beard and its been a dramatic change in the color for me too. I'd found it odd/interesting for a long while now. I'm curious to see if yours continues to progress too.
I'm going to keep the beard around to see how this progresses, I'm not sure if it's ramping up or just becoming more noticeable. Very interesting stuff though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am over here trying to get that full white beard, no pepti-plex for me I guess. ;)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coincidentally this popped up in my feed the other day:

A year ago, my beard had a lot of white in it and now it has almost none. I hadn't said anything about it because I thought it may be a weird me thing, but it went from quite a bit of white to pretty much blonde again like it used to be.
back in 2019 when I owned a gym as a side business I would have been 37 or turning 37 that year and all the sudden I started seeing grey hairs pop up for the first time in my life. also first time i experienced hair shedding. Sold the gym and handed keys to new owner on the 1 yr anniversary and I $hit-you-not, my grey hairs disappeared, all of them. Only in the past 6-8 months now at turning 42 am I seeing them pop back up where they were 5 years ago.

nobody could believe it, they thought I was dying my hair lol

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now just need my place to move, or look into a bridge loan
what is real estate and the rental market like out there? I noticed my wife's company has a decent rental listed for like $1800 and that blew my mind cause it seems like everyone else is starting out around $2500 now for rents.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what is real estate and the rental market like out there? I noticed my wife's company has a decent rental listed for like $1800 and that blew my mind cause it seems like everyone else is starting out around $2500 now for rents.
Man, this area I'm in, Banner Elk NC, is a bit of an anomaly. It's a huge tourist destination, the 2 closest cities are Boone (Where App State University is) and Johnson City, TN (Eastern TN State University). Houses are selling like nuts here, but it's all second/third homes for mostly Floridians. They rent them out as short term rentals, but all of this causes our taxes and property values to skyrocket while no one is actually living here year round. Most of the local industry is hospitality based, IE not a lot of people make good money, and so locals are being priced out causing a shortage in workers as well.

Rentals in the area are around the $1400 mark, but it's going to be a **** hole. On the other hand, I bought my house for $220k in 2020, and it's valued now around $440k. This is the time of year people come up here and get enamored with the area and want to buy, so I'm hoping this isn't a month long thing. However my house is 2850sqft with a 900sqft unfinished basement, so it's a lot of house... Maintaining it myself the last year has been a NIGHTMARE

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Houses are selling like nuts here, but it's all second/third homes for mostly Floridians.
and Californians... i know some that moved out there. Our town here in WA is literally about 50% Californian transplants. My wife calls them locusts lol. When we go to AZ I'm hesitant to tell locals I'm from WA and they always say "oh that's fine, you're not from Cali". 😂😂

I was looking at comps back home near Everett, the place I'm under contract for would be ~850k there
yup, see above. The worst of it started about 1-2 years after I moved to Pierce County so my commute went from 25 minutes to 90 minutes in a matter of a couple years. Tacoma was the fastest growing city in the nation I think for the 2 year prior to covid.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and Californians... i know some that moved out there. Our town here in WA is literally about 50% Californian transplants. My wife calls them locusts lol. When we go to AZ I'm hesitant to tell locals I'm from WA and they always say "oh that's fine, you're not from Cali". 😂😂

yup, see above. The worst of it started about 1-2 years after I moved to Pierce County so my commute went from 25 minutes to 90 minutes in a matter of a couple years. Tacoma was the fastest growing city in the nation I think for the 2 year prior to covid.

View attachment 242700
That's insane. I mean I get it, other than wanting to live amongst so many other humans. I can't imagine 10-15 years ago saying "Tacoma is going to be a desired place to live"

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's insane. I mean I get it, other than wanting to live amongst so many other humans. I can't imagine 10-15 years ago saying "Tacoma is going to be a desired place to live"
I don't think anyone saw that coming lol. in 2016 when I first moved to Tacoma you could pick up houses on hilltop for like $120k (3bdrm, 2+ bath etc). I told myself I was going to take a year to organize life then try to get some rentals. Those houses had doubled and tripled by 2017.

I mean... these houses are cool, but seriously in crime central lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anyone saw that coming lol. in 2016 when I first moved to Tacoma you could pick up houses on hilltop for like $120k (3bdrm, 2+ bath etc). I told myself I was going to take a year to organize life then try to get some rentals. Those houses had doubled and tripled by 2017.

I mean... these houses are cool, but seriously in crime central lol

View attachment 242702
Lol I don’t think those would break 200k here, in the current market. In 2020 they would have been ~130. Unless they were adjacent to one of the campuses.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I don’t think those would break 200k here, in the current market. In 2020 they would have been ~130. Unless they were adjacent to one of the campuses.
which is likely where they should be. Our house has a ridiculous valuation and it absolutely sucks. On the one hand a person can say "but all that equity", but my annual property tax bill is insanely high, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. especially with todays rates, everyones sorta trapped. it's like you realize that even if you retire and pay off your mortgage, for the rest of your life you will have a property tax bill that's still basically a mortgage. my wife's elderly retired relatives have a property tax bill of about $14k/year on a paid off house. that's literally almost double what my sick bachelor pad brick walled loft style condo mortgage was in tacoma in 2016.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
which is likely where they should be. Our house has a ridiculous valuation and it absolutely sucks. On the one hand a person can say "but all that equity", but my annual property tax bill is insanely high, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. especially with todays rates, everyones sorta trapped. it's like you realize that even if you retire and pay off your mortgage, for the rest of your life you will have a property tax bill that's still basically a mortgage. my wife's elderly retired relatives have a property tax bill of about $14k/year on a paid off house. that's literally almost double what my sick bachelor pad brick walled loft style condo mortgage was in tacoma in 2016.
Unless you happen want to move somewhere else very different with much lower prices, everyone is getting hosed.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unless you happen want to move somewhere else very different with much lower prices, everyone is getting hosed.
anything within a drive of water is just highway robbery now. we did even look in mexico at a couple places but real estate is getting super expensive there as well in any of the developed areas that are reasonably close to an airport.

Guadalajara is actually much more affordable and beautiful, but 3-5hr drive from the water so my wife veto'd that lol