The suspense is horrid!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Between Nutra and PP I think I'm going to implode.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imploding is more polite than exploding. Less mess for the rest of us to deal with. Thanks for the kindness.

;)
:cheers:
:trout:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I KNOW! ANDROSERIES! I WANT!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I KNOW! ANDROSERIES! I WANT!
Everyone does, believe me - Primordial is doing everything they can to get the AndroSeries out as soon as possible with all bases covered.

~Rosie~

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im really looking forward to the pre-sale today, its gonna finish off my year with a bang!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im really looking forward to the pre-sale today, its gonna finish off my year with a bang!
Please follow AndroSeries information and details in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/161725-future-primordial-performance-43.html - if you did, you would have noticed:
AM members,

We had planned to begin our presale today. The QC results were supposed to be back by today; therefore verifying we'd be good-to-go with the presale. However, the QC results were not delivered today. We anticipate based on the info we have that by either the 28th or 29th we'll be able to begin the presale. If that changes at any time, I will updated you; but for now, it looks like we'll have them sometime between these two dates.

We want to be absolutely sure that what we're releasing is of the highest quality available. Quality and innovation is of utmost importance to us. These results should have been back today, but alas, they weren't. These are factors that are out of our control. As a result, we will wait until they are available before we begin this presale. I know this is aggravating to many, but we're doing this to ensure 100% what's going out is what it should be.

I will keep you all updated in the coming days. As I said, it looks like either the 28th or 29th these results we be available and we'll be a go for the presale at that time.

Thank you all for your support and patience in the matter. Believe me; you'll all be happy campers very soon.

-John
You can still start 2011 off with a bang though - we're working on getting everything out as soon as we can!

~Rosie~

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately we have to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday for the pre-sale to begin though there bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I can wait another day or even more. Rome wasnt built in a day and you cant rush greatness.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey I can wait another day or even more. Rome wasnt built in a day and you cant rush greatness.

Orly.. well when Bruce Banner got mad he instantly became the hulk, when Popeye ate spinach he instantly got super muscles, when Dr Jekyl drank his elixir he instantly became Mr Hyde.