The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob is awesome. He’s basically truth serum for the industry. My apologies, as this is a bit off topic, but have you ever made a thread that lists out all the supplements you’ve used where you said a marked improvement? If you haven’t, I’m sure the majority of the board would love to see what’s legit out there when it comes to delivering results.
Such as what products ?
Just Natty anabolic?
Your question is too vague as results will vary from person to person and not everyone runs logs in a controlled environment. The same can be said with ingredient profiles and how people responds

for example preworkouts some may love vaso6 and s7 while others may dwell off nitrates and citrulline . Everyone should take any feedback with a grain of salt as the human body is not a textbook, and how we respond will greatly differ. That is why you see hit or miss feedback on products like that.

if I changed my nutrition and adjusted hundred of calories either way in a week to week basis over a 3 month log a lot of the change would be nutrition towards my goal and body comp, which is why I try and minimize external or extreme factors to see how much the “supplement” does during my run

while not everyone agrees with how I do these logs it isolates the supplement to the largest degree to see how effective it is when introduced to a consistent diet and training program.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why does this always turn into a diet adjustment topic... literally nobody asked for that. he just asked for YOUR thoughts on products you've tried. not everyone's opinion, not anyhting about diet, nothing. Just a simple "I liked this, it worked for me"

Not everything has to be an argument/debate... holy hell.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why does this always turn into a diet adjustment topic... literally nobody asked for that. he just asked for YOUR thoughts on products you've tried. not everyone's opinion, not anyhting about diet, nothing. Just a simple "I liked this, it worked for me"

Not everything has to be an argument/debate... holy hell.
And explain to me what "Product" he is referring to?

My first statement:
Such as what products ?
Just Natty anabolic?

Your question is too vague as results will vary from person to person

I don't know what he is referring to it could be:
Protein Powders
pre workouts
fat burners
intra-workouts
natty anabolics
GDA's
etc.

The question is too black and white.
I have used hundreds of supplements over the years, especially in each category above. If I were to mark "have you ever made a thread that lists out all the supplements you’ve used where you said a marked improvement?" I could say this for dozens upon dozens for each category above in regards to intra-workouts, pre-workouts, GDA's where I did see improvements in multiple aspects.

Last edited:

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such as what products ?
Just Natty anabolic?
Your question is too vague as results will vary from person to person and not everyone runs logs in a controlled environment. The same can be said with ingredient profiles and how people responds

for example preworkouts some may love vaso6 and s7 while others may dwell off nitrates and citrulline . Everyone should take any feedback with a grain of salt as the human body is not a textbook, and how we respond will greatly differ. That is why you see hit or miss feedback on products like that.

if I changed my nutrition and adjusted hundred of calories either way in a week to week basis over a 3 month log a lot of the change would be nutrition towards my goal and body comp, which is why I try and minimize external or extreme factors to see how much the “supplement” does during my run

while not everyone agrees with how I do these logs it isolates the supplement to the largest degree to see how effective it is when introduced to a consistent diet and training program.
Should have elaborated. In terms of natty anabolics. Thanks.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should have elaborated. In terms of natty anabolics. Thanks.
Sure I had no clue what Product you were referring to , so it raised a questionmark

BMP 2.0 - I Saw a recomp effect ( 2 bottles)
Major Gains - Absolutely nothing (Ran 2 Bottles)
Vector - Ran 3 bottles and saw increased sleep, and slight strength gains, very minor recomp effect
BPS Brawn (Laxo) - Not much out of this at all
CEL M-Test -- Improved libido and strength
OL Strength Unleashed - Improved Strength, Aid Joint Health
Ultimate T - Strength Gains
Core Hard - Improve mood, recomp effect, improved recovery

These are all the ones I have logged and used off the top of my head.
Hope that helps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And explain to me what "Product" he is referring to?

My first statement:
Such as what products ?
Just Natty anabolic?

Your question is too vague as results will vary from person to person

I don't know what he is referring to it could be:
Protein Powders
pre workouts
fat burners
intra-workouts
natty anabolics
GDA's
etc.

The question is too black and white.
I have used hundreds of supplements over the years, especially in each category above. If I were to mark "have you ever made a thread that lists out all the supplements you’ve used where you said a marked improvement?" I could say this for dozens upon dozens for each category above in regards to intra-workouts, pre-workouts, GDA's where I did see improvements in multiple aspects.
he just wants to know what ones you liked. jesus.

edit - see, how hard was that...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
he just wants to know what ones you liked. jesus.
@Garyboy did not elaborate just natty anabolics which he then addressed after I asked him what category.

He asked "but have you ever made a thread that lists out all the supplements you’ve used where you said a marked improvement "
Besides that its an open ended question that could have hundreds of answers

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Garyboy did not elaborate just natty anabolics which he then addressed after I asked him what category.

He asked "but have you ever made a thread that lists out all the supplements you’ve used where you said a marked improvement "
Besides that its an open ended question that could have hundreds of answers
besides what? that's a super clear question... did it have a marked improvement for you? yes? list it. no? skip it. didn't even need a particular "type" of supp. He was kind enough to elaborate after your completely unnecessary/critical response.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
besides what? that's a super clear question... did it have a marked improvement for you? yes? list it. no? skip it. didn't even need a particular "type" of supp. He was kind enough to elaborate after your completely unnecessary/critical response.
Pre-workouts have an improvement
intra-workouts have an improvment
GDA's have an improvement
Natty Anabolics can have an improvement
Ergogenics have an improvement

Do you know how many of these I can list off of each category I have used over the years? Hundreds.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hypertrophy Chest/Shoulders/Tricep -- Push Focus
Minimal Rest periods

A1/A2, B1/B2, C1/C2 = Supersets

Mesocycle #14
Week 11 Day 4

Tempo Indication: Eccentric: Pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)
All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Incline Smith Bench Press:
3-25's/Side x 8 (3 Sets)

A1: DB Fly
50's x 8 (3 sets)

A2: Cable Crossover
30 Each Hand x 8 (3 Sets)

B1: HS Side Laterals
70 x 15 (3 Sets)

B2: DB Bent over Swings
30's x 12 (3 Sets)

C1: Underhand Single Arm Pushdown's
20 x 8 (4 Sets)

C2: Close Grip Push-Up:
Failure (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:
Chicken Stirfry

AE

I will update this weekend!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout! In for the update this weekend:)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pre-workouts have an improvement
intra-workouts have an improvment
GDA's have an improvement
Natty Anabolics can have an improvement
Ergogenics have an improvement

Do you know how many of these I can list off of each category I have used over the years? Hundreds.
So you did understand the question, but just didn’t feel like listing all of them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So you did understand the question, but just didn’t feel like listing all of them.
You and I have been using supplements for well over a decade, do you know how long it would take for us to compile a bible of what we used and what we found effective? That could be a list of hundreds of products if not close to a thousand between all the pre's, intra's, ergo's, GDA's etc we may have used over that timespan.

I am not trying to argue here, the case is that his question was very open ended, and until he replied back stating he just wanted a brief rundown on Natty Anabolics it made his question much more clear.

He got his answer, so we are moving forward.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dude do you like to start trouble, you are coming off as immature and disrespectful, Gary asked bob what worked, Bob responded in terms of what he means. Gary got back and said Natty anabolics. Bob does a lot of reviews of many products, you do know that right? He wanted to make sure he gave the man what he wanted. If he wanted to know what Bob has used in terms of everyday items, he would have asked that. Also no critical response from that. You need to seriously re-evaluate where you spend your time on this board. If you have a gripe with the thread or Bob, easy thing to do is unfollow. It must be the lack of Calories getting to you, thanks and have a wonderful friday

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone chill out

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Out of town this weekend working overtime for my new job (Erie Insurance), and handling new agents in Hermitage PA

Strength:
Hit 315x10 on Squat (BW which is -.4 this week)
I was able to maintain the logbook, and improve my mind-muscle connection on back movements. This is the hardest body part for me to engage because I forearm a lot of my movements. I have been trying to lock my body in, and minimize carry over to stimulate the muscle properly.

Weight:
168.8 (-.4) This week which is on a continual trend with no change in nutrition. I have really found my sweet spot over the last few months with nutrition as everything is a linear trend.

Body Recomp:
This is the best takeaway so far since running the product. I have got a lot more comments in the gym and when training on my face looking leaner, quads looking leaner, and upper body looking tighter. I can also tell as my belt notch is down, waist is tighter, and pants are looser. Every week I can see small changes in my physique, and I will have to get some pictures next time I am in town to see how the mirror is treating me as clothes are looser.

Mood/Sleep/Energy:
I have found no changes in my sleep schedule.
M-F I am up around 3:30 AM, weekends I try to sleep in around 4:30-5 AM depending on my new work schedule, or what I have going on.

Energy and Mood are very consistent. I limit my stim intake and try to get at least 4-6 hours of sleep a night which is typical for me. This is my sweet spot for the most part.

Libido:
I have found no change this entire log thus far, but it may change the deeper I get.

Overall 0 complains. If I keep getting tighter and I can maintain my strength the longer I stay in a slight deficit I am a very happy camper.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Training from this AM

Tempo Indication: Eccentric : Pause : Concentric : Flex (x:x:x:x)
All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
Rest Times are 90 Seconds

DB Bench
30's x 20
50's x 15
70's x 6
100's x 8
100's x 8 --> 70's x 6

Incline Smith Bench Press:
1-25/Side x 6
2-25/Side x 4
3-25/Side x 8
3-25's + 10/Side x 8

Cable Crossover:
25 Each Hand x 10, 7, 4 (Rest Pause)

HS Fly
130's x 10 (3 Sets)

HS Rear Delt Fly's
70 x 20 (3 Sets)

DB Side Lateral Partials
40's x 20 (3 Sets)

DB Incline Shoulder Raise:
20's x 15 (2 Sets)

- Fantastic Pump, Mind Muscle Connection was on point with this sequence and selection of exercises.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice DB bench working up to 100s by 8!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for responding so fast. Mostly been trying to find a good supplement with Epicatechin and laxogenin in it. But most of the products I found were dosed really low, propriety blends, or super expensive cuz I need to buy them separately.

Keep doing what you’re doing. Love following your threads!
anafuse is worth looking into for value. Sure it uses a proprietary blend but ime it doesn’t skimp on the good stuff and the extras are pretty decent. If you can stack anafuse with anabolic effect you’ll have a good stack

like a few have said the good stuff doesn’t come cheap but **** if it’s worth its worth it 🤷🏼‍♂️

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
anafuse is worth looking into for value. Sure it uses a proprietary blend but ime it doesn’t skimp on the good stuff and the extras are pretty decent. If you can stack anafuse with anabolic effect you’ll have a good stack

like a few have said the good stuff doesn’t come cheap but **** if it’s worth its worth it 🤷🏼‍♂️
Agreed that would be a pretty nice stack! I may have to run those two products together sometime soon!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anabolic effect be taken year round or does it need to be cycled because of the shilajit?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can anabolic effect be taken year round or does it need to be cycled because of the shilajit?
realistically theres no reason it couldn't be taken year round, but for "formal" purposes, we always recommend taking breaks between runs. 12 weeks on, 4 off would be just fine

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
realistically theres no reason it couldn't be taken year round, but for "formal" purposes, we always recommend taking breaks between runs. 12 weeks on, 4 off would be just fine
thanks dude!

also would it be a bad idea to run it with a test booster?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Depends on the ingredients
Usually ok if you have money to burn bit I'd run separately because in these cases usually 1+1<2
I’ve been cycling OL kings blood which also contains shilajit. I’m not interested in anabolic effect for the shilajit whatsoever it’s the rest of the profile that catches my eye. I’m currently running vector and anabolic effect looks like an upgrade. Hypothetically if kings blood and AE can be stacked I’d run them when I’m cycling on kingsblood and then run vector by itself when I’m cycling off KB

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeh I’m gonna get some when I run out of vector 🤗
Nice! Definitely will be a good run. I try to always have some anafuse on hand!:)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks dude!

also would it be a bad idea to run it with a test booster?
Not at all. CEL M-Test would be a perfect pairing

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great Arm Pump Today:

Drag Curl:
60 x 12 (3 Sets)

Concentration Preacher Curls
20's x 12 (3 Sets)

Hammer Curl's:
25's x 12 (3 Sets)

Dual Rope Pressdown:
140 x 10 (3 Sets)

Dual-Handle Pushdown:
20 Each Hand x 12 (3 Sets)

Lying DB SkullCrushers
35's Each Hand x 8 (3 Sets)

Pre -- 3 Rice Cakes + 1 scoop Whey + 3 AE Caps
Post -- 4 Rice Cakes + 1 Scoop Whey

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use to have a lot of rice cakes in my diet but not so many anymore. I might have to bring them back in. I did rice cakes with PB on them.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make a pudding with the protein and spread them on the rice cakes
You could easily add the PB/AB to the protein or add in PB2 if you want a lower fat alternative
I like breaking some rice cakes and throwing it i to my yogurt, blueberry, banana, & whey mix.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now that's a bowl of yummy goodness!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use to have a lot of rice cakes in my diet but not so many anymore. I might have to bring them back in. I did rice cakes with PB on them.
there’s a British brand called snack a jacks that makes a few really nice flavours of low fat and low sugar rice cakes. I’m not sure if they’re available in the US or not but would be worth having a look for. Their sour cream and chives, salt and vinegar and cheese flavoured ones are staples in my cupboard

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
there’s a British brand called snack a jacks that makes a few really nice flavours of low fat and low sugar rice cakes. I’m not sure if they’re available in the US or not but would be worth having a look for. Their sour cream and chives, salt and vinegar and cheese flavoured ones are staples in my cupboard

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As I get deeper into AE I can tell the recomp is the best portion of the product.
I have been right around maintenance or a slight deficit for quite some time, so seeing strength gains or muscle gains is very hard to come across.

I did match the logbook the last few weeks which is great, and to get leaner in the process is a huge plus
I am not seeing anything as far as an increase in libido, or recovery goes, but that could be to my consistent nutrition and not being in a surplus or consistently adding calories on a week to week basis, which others may have seen or done in their experience.

If I can continue to tighten up these next few weeks I will be happy. I noticed my belt notch has dropped yet again, so that is yet another clear sign I am getting leaner. Back is looking a bit wider too, so I won't complain.

Weight: 168.6 (-.2)

Most Muscular.jpeg
Rear Lat.jpeg
Side Chest.jpeg

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I get deeper into AE I can tell the recomp is the best portion of the product.
I have been right around maintenance or a slight deficit for quite some time, so seeing strength gains or muscle gains is very hard to come across.

I did match the logbook the last few weeks which is great, and to get leaner in the process is a huge plus
I am not seeing anything as far as an increase in libido, or recovery goes, but that could be to my consistent nutrition and not being in a surplus or consistently adding calories on a week to week basis, which others may have seen or done in their experience.

If I can continue to tighten up these next few weeks I will be happy. I noticed my belt notch has dropped yet again, so that is yet another clear sign I am getting leaner. Back is looking a bit wider too, so I won't complain.

Weight: 168.6 (-.2)

View attachment 188461View attachment 188462View attachment 188463
Holy smokes dude. You're looking great!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics! Sounds like AE is doing it's job.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Worked up to a top set of 80’s x 15 on DB incline today into a drop set

Incline smith Bench (top set of 8 to failure)
Stretch pushups superset dips (3 sets)
DB rear delt swings superset incline raises (3 sets)
Landmine shoulder presses (3 sets controlled with a 3 second negative and pause)

strength continues to stay very steady and match the log book . Very pleased as the mirror is shaping up in my favor.

Last edited: