the real attitude of all cops

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On this board I am. Why are you pushing me?
Congratulations.. you’re an authority figure. If you’re going to ban me just do it.. this is silly. Personally I think you guys are a little too quick getting your panties in a bunch… relax.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
come on james your pushing it too far. B has been cool with this . is it worth it pushing too far to prove what ? ?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I had to go back to aleve because I couldn't afford the celebrex (which worked well) and i'm half walking and half limping. I'm going back to see if they can give me something with a generic form.
Did you try cissus or celadrin? They worked wonders for me, and I was popping advil and importing illegal celebrex/viox for a while when I felt like it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus and it worked well to keep from getting worse but I couldn't get any better on just that while lifting and I refuse to come out of the gym. I haven't taken cissus lately though, so I may pick that back up again. The meds have really been eating a hole in my pocket. Anything without a generic brand costs me 40 dollars a month(with health insurance)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ST. GEORGE, Missouri (AP) -- A police sergeant whose berating of a driver was captured on videotape has been fired.

Aldermen in the town of St. George, a St. Louis suburb, voted 5-0 in a closed meeting Monday to fire Sgt. James Kuehnlein. Notice of the firing was posted Wednesday at City Hall.

Kuehnlein's attorney, Travis L. Noble, said the officer received a letter Thursday detailing the reasons for his firing. Noble said he would review the letter with Kuehnlein before deciding on a course of action.

Brett Darrow, 20, had a video recorder inside his car when Kuehnlein approached him in a commuter lot in the early hours of September 7. Video Watch the tape and police officer's tirade »

In a video that was widely viewed on the Internet, Kuehnlein is heard taunting and threatening Darrow, sometimes shouting and using profanity. Video CNN's Jeanne Moos introduces the videotaping driver »
advertisement

"It's what I wanted the whole time," Darrow told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "The conduct was not forgivable."

Police Chief Scott Uhrig said he recommended that Kuehnlein be fired based both on his language in the tape and because he violated department policy when he failed to tape the encounter himself with his police car's camera. E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend