dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried multiple times to get Bulk KreAlkalyn...they are simply uninterested, or very disorganized, since I cannot so much as get a single reply from them.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I've tried multiple times to get Bulk KreAlkalyn...they are simply uninterested, or very disorganized, since I cannot so much as get a single reply from them.
Are you talking about scifit or the patent holders?
I dont think scifit has it in bulk, and i have a feeling they wouldnt liscense it in bulk, cause I have only seen it in uniform amounts.

Have you tried Ultimate Nutrition, I think they have the liscense aswell.

I found this pic http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2254/192181everythingprimaryro7.jpg

But its not on there website.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried paying John Cusack to throw stones at their bedroom window, and holding an 80's Boom Box?

Ironman80

Awards
Could NP do bulk high potency fish oil the way you did bulk sesathin?

Also bulk xfactor would be cool to try.;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could NP do bulk high potency fish oil the way you did bulk sesathin?

Also bulk xfactor would be cool to try.;)
Working on the fish oil right now.

Yep, the bulk x-factor seems to be in limbo, with zero response from anyone at Molecular Nutrition.

Very odd.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Trans-Resvatrol + Quercetin capsules.

600mg TR to 300mg Quercetin (would that fit?)

Cheap grape seed?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
seriously you have to get BSL Ultra Peptide PRO V-2.0.this blows muscle milk out fo the water..cookies and cream tastes like a real milk shake

Ironman80

Awards
Working on the fish oil right now.

Yep, the bulk x-factor seems to be in limbo, with zero response from anyone at Molecular Nutrition.

Very odd.
Great minds think alike. Any idea on the potency and price?

Keep up the good work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great minds think alike. Any idea on the potency and price?

Keep up the good work.
Thanks. This is motivated by selfish reasons as well, as I am a great believer in Fish Oil every day, and I am quite anxious to get an affordable option for myself as well.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I asked about a product called Emerald Balance from SGN (Spirit Garden Nutrition) about 2 months ago and was told it would be in stock in a week or two.

Just curious what happened. I need some more and I hate to have to order from another place as I want to support Nutraplanet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
more GAT (german applied technology) like Stenandiol 3.0 and Testrol and the other stuff. They look like a quality company.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nutracap:
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine 100mg
Naringin 15mg
Nutracap:
Chocamine
Nutracap:
NA-RALA
Quercitin
Nutracap:
ALCAR
NAC

Then you can mix and match your own stacks...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The following may be worth considering as enhancements to any bodybuilder's arsenal:

1) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial)
2) Ubiquinol (high-end anti-aging compound; potent nutrient for heart, lungs, kidney, and other tissues; significantly superior to the regular CoEnzyme-Q10 known as ubiquinone)
3) Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin (optimal antioxidant protection; dihydroquercetin supercharges Vitamin C by preventing its oxidation; elite combination)
4) Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (maintenance of capillary-wall integrity and synergistic antioxidant effects with Vitamin C)
5) Benfotiamine (fat-soluble Vitamin B1 for healthy sugar metabolism)
6) Rosmarinic Acid Extract (powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound)
7) Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate (has an added molecule of arginine, making Acetyl-L-Carnitine considerably more potent; promotes the growth of neurites that enable communication among nerve cells in the brain; superior compound for optimal brain functioning)
8) Proprionyl-L-Carnitine (rapidly penetrates into heart, endothelial and muscle cells; delivers optimal energy metabolism in the mitochondria; maintains endothelial-wall integrity; combats muscle fatigue by enhancing muscle energy stores of glycogen; superior heart protector)

steaky

Awards
I found the most effective combo of supps. for clarity of mind and motivation was Piracetam, Ginkyo, Huperzine and Vin.

Would be fantastic to see these ingredients capped together - reckon it would fly off the shelves!

(why does no one cap Piracetam - it tastes how I imagine wee mixed with battery acid would taste.)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
The following may be worth considering as enhancements to any bodybuilder's arsenal:

1) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial)
2) Ubiquinol (high-end anti-aging compound; potent nutrient for heart, lungs, kidney, and other tissues; significantly superior to the regular CoEnzyme-Q10 known as ubiquinone)
3) Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin (optimal antioxidant protection; dihydroquercetin supercharges Vitamin C by preventing its oxidation; elite combination)
4) Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (maintenance of capillary-wall integrity and synergistic antioxidant effects with Vitamin C)
6) Rosmarinic Acid Extract (powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound)
7) Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate (has an added molecule of arginine, making Acetyl-L-Carnitine considerably more potent; promotes the growth of neurites that enable communication among nerve cells in the brain; superior compound for optimal brain functioning)
8) Proprionyl-L-Carnitine (rapidly penetrates into heart, endothelial and muscle cells; delivers optimal energy metabolism in the mitochondria; maintains endothelial-wall integrity; combats muscle fatigue by enhancing muscle energy stores of glycogen; superior heart protector)
^^^i like this list!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found the most effective combo of supps. for clarity of mind and motivation was Piracetam, Ginkyo, Huperzine and Vin.

Would be fantastic to see these ingredients capped together - reckon it would fly off the shelves!

(why does no one cap Piracetam - it tastes how I imagine wee mixed with battery acid would taste.)
Technically Piracetam is not approved to sell in caps for human consumption. Given that each run of a product has a minimum of around 100,000 capsules, it is quite an investment when all it takes it a letter from the FDA to immediately be left with a bunch of caps you cannot sell.

steaky

Awards
Technically Piracetam is not approved to sell in caps for human consumption. Given that each run of a product has a minimum of around 100,000 capsules, it is quite an investment when all it takes it a letter from the FDA to immediately be left with a bunch of caps you cannot sell.
Gotcha. Always wondered why and now I know!

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards

Great list,:clap2: I use all except Cnidium Monnier.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards
I asked about a product called Emerald Balance from SGN (Spirit Garden Nutrition) about 2 months ago and was told it would be in stock in a week or two.

Just curious what happened. I need some more and I hate to have to order from another place as I want to support Nutraplanet.

BUMP.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
can you please please explain how, i just got pira and choline and would really love to know?

got NOW's liquid stevia aswell.
I use nows stevia pwdr 1/8 tsp, I mix pira, ALC, Sulbutiamine,Idebenone,Chocamine,HMB,GLP(Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine)with my unflavored now WPI and shake it up and :food:
Now has vanilla stevia pkts Too.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Umm, I gotta ask (i pretty much do for anything I plan to purchase that NP doesnt carry) but what about the Primordial Performance product line:

Dermatherm
Dermacrine
Dermacrine Sustan

I definitely plan to try the Dermacrine Sustain during PCT. It includes a transdermal resveratrol...which is pretty cool imo.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I want this.
Rhaponticum 265 mg
Extract of Rhaponticum carthamoides standardised 95% beta-ecdysterone
The powerful, natural anabolic favoured by Russian athletes
Each capsule contains 265 mg of Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardised to provide 95% (251.75 mg) beta-ecdysterone.

heheh without having to get it imported

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhodiola Rosea standardized for syringin and/or triandrin (preferably triandrin). If you can produce, I would be hella excited. And definitely 'wired'.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the NEW Cycle Support Option? You know, the one with the plant sterols instead of Red Yeast Rice!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plcar,bump beef liver tabs, and very high concentratuions of EPa in capsule form

kdent7

Awards
Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil (16.9oz). Comes in a couple of flavors I believe.

Spry Gum and/or alternative 100% xylitol chewing gum.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Great list :thumbsup:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Actually Dsade i wanna see you make an intra-workout drink

BCAA's
Creatine Gluconate
Citrulline Malate
Electrolytes
EAA's
Leucine

And flavoured, could drop the EAA' to keep costs down but ya i think the above would be amazing. I'd also like to see the NP BCAA's Flavoured and available in 2kg sizes, possibly a bulk discount the more you buy the more you save, i would have no problem getting 5kg to save some cash, im using like 50g's a workout now, but ya gotta nail that taste. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C

Spry Gum and/or alternative 100% xylitol chewing gum.
I have something better designed. Right now trying to find a domestic gum manufacturer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually Dsade i wanna see you make an intra-workout drink

BCAA's
Creatine Gluconate
Citrulline Malate
Electrolytes
EAA's
Leucine

And flavoured, could drop the EAA' to keep costs down but ya i think the above would be amazing. I'd also like to see the NP BCAA's Flavoured and available in 2kg sizes, possibly a bulk discount the more you buy the more you save, i would have no problem getting 5kg to save some cash, im using like 50g's a workout now, but ya gotta nail that taste. :thumbsup:
This is about 2 weeks out, I would HOPE. This product has been a major nightmare, but you will not be disappointed.

steaky

Awards
Been hearing lots of good stuff about TargeX - any chance you'll be getting it in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you sell piracetam suppositories?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always called Piracetam an effective social and creative lubricant...why not make it more literal?

faustus

Awards
Since you already have the miracle greens, how about bringing in the miracle reds as well?

Thanks.

Faustus