The official "I'm on GHenerate" thread

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
or... should I just eliminate the I-GH-1 at night and stick with the Ghenerate?
yeah i understand the phenibut issue. Its only for occasional use.

Yeah elimate I-GH-1 at night.

If your still activated, then its the ghenerate as well.I havent been taking it long enough to judge, but it can make me sleep or activated. It depends on when you take it think. I think at night, possibly because of gherlin release, it can make you hungry, and i have a hard time falling a asleep when i have stomach pains.

I dont believe YOU NEED to take GH supps always pre-bed.
Good times are right when u wake up, before and after a workout. The main thing is, your stomach should be empty and no carbs within 2-3 hours for maximum effect.
I am like my morning and pre-post workout dosing scheme.

Sometimes ill dose ghenerate 3hours before bed, you can try that as well. It works at night better supposedly, but if you cant sleep well, your worse off.

Actually ive never taken ghenerate and then whent right to bed, it can make me hungry, and if im hungry i cant sleep. I think it might be the hunger that might cause someone to be activated.

So you can take 3 hours before bed, then have zero carb meal before bed, like eggs,meat, or casien shake.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess am in the camp of it making me hyper. I have been on Ghenerate and IGH-1 the last 3 nights and the result is the same, little to no sleep. The reason I bought the combo in the first place was to feel like I had a well rested night, wake up refreshed and recharged which in turn leads to better moods, workouts, and job performance at work. Should I stop the night time dose and move it to earlier in the day? Also, I am unwilling to take any product with phenibut in it. To many bad experiences.
A lot of people tend to have the hyperness if they dose their GH supps to high in the beginning. GH is something you have work yourself up on. Let it kick in then up the dose. See if that works.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was doing a more high-rep routine that catered to it. I occasionally hit 10-14 reps in my exercises, but only for one set. Just after those sets I can feel the blood rushing. My next routine will be high-rep to really take advantage of this.
What ive been doing recently is compound movement in the beggining, then high reps in the end. You get the benefits of both. Im liking it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Anybody from LG can comment ??:sleeping:
It's really up to the comapnies to pick thsi up from us :) We can only offer them the products, they need to obviously then buy it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They are sleeping or what ! Wake te **** up !! Nutra planet ! Wake the **** up !!! :D

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
to late NP got mine from another site :( sorry !

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
does anyone having any new idea with doses.

Also i got very interesting in the idea of stacking Muscle Meds Hexaghen which contains GHRP-2 with ghenerate which contain GHRP.

Out of all the muscle meds products, this one seems like it claims what it does.(ive never bought anything from them)

What do you guys think?

Hood Strong

Awards
Bump for any updates form the guys who have been using for around 3 months or so...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for any updates form the guys who have been using for around 3 months or so...
x2, very interested in long term use with this product.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Been using ghenerate for 5 days now. I have a question to anyone whos used this. Under my tounge is a bit sore but i have no visible sores in there. Was curious if anyone else has experienced this, or if this could be just a wierd coincidence?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just started GHenerate a couple days ago. So far rest has been better. Just got my i-gh-1 in the mail today. Hoping with sustained use it will help my shoulder. Will update :)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
False alarm it was just a coincidence sorness under my tounge is gone. I do have to say i sleep like a baby since ive been taking Ghenerate.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just started GHenerate a couple days ago. So far rest has been better. Just got my i-gh-1 in the mail today. Hoping with sustained use it will help my shoulder. Will update :)

Will probably have to switch to the 5/2 protocol in a couple months because i think i am a life time user of this.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Pump broke on my GHenerate bottle. :(

Luckly i have a backup bottle.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take ghenerate and 1gh1 stacked with something like Arimedex HD from BPI sports? I am currently on ghenerate, (the 1gh1 ran out), loving the sleep so far. I have been a two week rest from the gym so can't comment on how it has affected in the gym as yet. I start back Monday, so I would report back what i notice. But would really like some feedback on if it is ok to stack with the Arimedex HD.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it ok to take ghenerate and 1gh1 stacked with something like Arimedex HD from BPI sports? I am currently on ghenerate, (the 1gh1 ran out), loving the sleep so far. I have been a two week rest from the gym so can't comment on how it has affected in the gym as yet. I start back Monday, so I would report back what i notice. But would really like some feedback on if it is ok to stack with the Arimedex HD.
i think its good imo. ghenerate is a very stack-able supplement. i would definitely do it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Kool I will order the Arimedex HD and some ghenerate and i-gh-1.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kool I will order the Arimedex HD and some ghenerate and i-gh-1.
if you have time, you should run a log. looks like a fun stack.

you can use 1 cap of i-gh-1 per serving of ghenerate if you want to make it last. i think it blocks a counter hormone of hgh, forgot the specifics and details, but this is the case.

taking a full serving of i-gh-1 will benefit you with even a greate hgh increase, just something for you to keep in mind.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Huh???? Laymans terms please. What do you mean " i think it blocks a counter hormone of hgh, forgot the specifics and details, but this is the case.
taking a full serving of i-gh-1 will benefit you with even a greate hgh increase, just something for you to keep in mind"

rara

Awards
I used 2 bottles and so did my training partner. In the end we both felt that the product did little to nothing for our bodies. The best gh releasers I have used (and still do) are GHB and if you cant get it Secretagoge one BY MHP. In fact with the latter after 2 or 3 days I can take 20 to 30 seconds off my mile time when running.It inreases cardiac output significantly. fat loss is noticable around week 6 to 8 but quite noticable. My 89 yearold father has been on it for years and gets up once per night instead of 5x to pee. he is also raking leaves in the yard, etc. when he first started he even got some hair color back.hope this helps.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Huh???? Laymans terms please. What do you mean " i think it blocks a counter hormone of hgh, forgot the specifics and details, but this is the case.
taking a full serving of i-gh-1 will benefit you with even a greate hgh increase, just something for you to keep in mind"
When used at full dose it is works in different pathways than GHenerate to increase GH production. At 1-2 pills depending on bodyweight it is a good inhibitor of somatostatin, which is a hormone secreted as you sleep that reduces GH release, this alongside GHenerate is a quite effective GH boosting combo.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just used this for the first time today, so I doubt this has anything to do with my lifts but perhaps ;) maxed out squats and increased my deadlift by 90 pounds... I had some encouragement from some giant guy though. Im so excited for the next few weeks Im dosing at 4-6 sprays and 1 IGH per time I take gHen so 2 a day. Im told this is you need for the stack of the two to be effective...?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I just used this for the first time today, so I doubt this has anything to do with my lifts but perhaps ;) maxed out squats and increased my deadlift by 90 pounds... I had some encouragement from some giant guy though. Im so excited for the next few weeks Im dosing at 4-6 sprays and 1 IGH per time I take gHen so 2 a day. Im told this is you need for the stack of the two to be effective...?
The two together make an awesome stack man. How you are dosing it is perfect :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the confirmation, im so excited to run this out, should get me a good two months for 37 bucks cant beat that.

2res4

Awards
Hmm. I got some of this from a buddy about a year ago and threw it in the supp cabinet with all the other stuff I don't use. I guess it's time to give it a try. Will see how it compares to peptides. I'll take my first dose now.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the GHen/Igh1 combo, I just finished up and have a pretty detailed thread up for anyone looking for personal experience. Thanks LG! Huge gains

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using GHenerate for a few days now and love it so far.. Feel really refreshed when I wake up and dreams are awesome, very vivid and erotic :D

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Received my GHenerate yesterday along with Sub Sterone. Dosed GHenerate about a 1/2 hr before bed along with SS. Woke up refreshed and ready to go to the gym. I don't go to the gym in the mornings because I feel sluggish, except for today. Dosed 6 sprays of GHenerate about 15 mins b4 workout. Did 1 serving (2 droppers 1/3 full) of SS upon waking. I felt strong, and eager to do a total body workout. I did legs and shoulders and threw in some failure sets of Bi's/tri's. Pumps hurt!!!!!!!!!! Other supps... ASGT, Anadraulic Pump.
Is everyone in agreement about GH and ASGT not being as effective together?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive never used asgt but I can vouch for GHen. its a great supp. as you can see I posted above a few months ago. two weeks ago I just started another cycle. great stuff.

JeffJohnston

Awards
I have been using GHenerate off and on for 2yrs. I feel it works best with 5 days on 2 days off for 3-6months. I myslelf prefer taking 3 sprays in the morning 3 before training and 6 at bedtime. If I took to much like I tried double the dose. 12 sprays on non training days I was a little tired. I love it with a great mass or cutting prohormone cycle. it stacks with anything and its a great price. Try it with Rezolution and IGH1. or Methy1D,Nata,MMv3. or just by itself.

NotOnGearSrs

Awards
sorry to bump an old thread

You should be using the 1-C in conjunction with the GHenerate. Using them together aids in preventing your system from building a tolerance to the GHenerate. - Use a 5 on / 2 off protocol for best results.
what is 1-c?

I used 2 bottles and so did my training partner. In the end we both felt that the product did little to nothing for our bodies. The best gh releasers I have used (and still do) are GHB and if you cant get it Secretagoge one BY MHP. In fact with the latter after 2 or 3 days I can take 20 to 30 seconds off my mile time when running.It inreases cardiac output significantly. fat loss is noticable around week 6 to 8 but quite noticable. My 89 yearold father has been on it for years and gets up once per night instead of 5x to pee. he is also raking leaves in the yard, etc. when he first started he even got some hair color back.hope this helps.
Anyone else have any comments on secretagoge?

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
I have ingested two bottles of this stuff already, and I love it. Extremely effective for deep sleep and recovery. Great dreams on this stuff.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
A long time since someone posted in this tread so I give it a go :)

Been on GHenerate for a week now and already noticed increased pumps if taken it pre-workout (1ml).

About the night time dosage:
If I take 6 pumps (1ml) before bed I wake up during the night and sleep very light, feel physical rested but not mentally.
Combine it with melatonine and I still wake up during night but it's easier to fall asleep again.
Take 3 pump (0.5ml) during bed time I sleep better than the full dose but still a bit uneasy.
Going to try and avoid the bed time dose to see how it feels.
I am by nature a very heavy sleeper but "sleep aids" usually ruins it for me. Mucuna Pruriens as an example is out of the question for me as I feel mentally hyped by it. GHenerate also have an slight hyping effect for me and that beneficial pre-workout.

Thought about dosing it Pre-Workout (1ml) and then post-workout (0.5-1ml) with some EAA and 30 min later protein and carbs?
Or maybe ease up the dosage from 0.5ml 2x day to 1ml 2x day after 2 weeks?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I every took it pre-workout that I can remember, have to try that. Thanks for the info...

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I don't think I every took it pre-workout that I can remember, have to try that. Thanks for the info...
Recall from somewhere that taking HGH is benefitial to counteract cortisol.
Cortisol would be high in the morning and before noon.
My dosing will be 1ml morning and 1ml pre-workout or on off days before lunch at 12:00.
The pre-workout dose really pumps me up good, no PWO needed here :)

Will be running my bulking kit 4weeks with Epi-Andro starting Monday, a bit nervous actually :)
And of course GHenerate will be added to enhance HGH :)

Morning: 7:00
------------
GHenerate (1ml)
M1D-Andro (1.3ml)
M1D-Andro (1tab)

2h Later:
----------
Epi-Andro (1.3ml)
1-Andro (2ml) (Off days)

Pre-Workout:
------------
1-Andro (2ml)
GHenerate (1ml)

Before Lunch:
------------
M1D-Andro (1tab)
GHenerate (1ml) (Off days)

Afternoon (16:00-17:00)
-------------------------
M1D-Andro (1.3ml)
Epi-Andro (1.3ml)

Evening (19:30-20:00)
-------------------
1-Andro (2ml)
M1D-Andro (1tab)

Bedtime (22:00-22:30)
----------------------
M1D-Andro (1.3ml)
Epi-Andro (1.3ml)

Will have about 20-30 min between dosage on liquids to fully absorb them. Tablets I tabe 10min before food with some omega 3 or mct oil.
Training on cycle will be high volume after 4 weeks I will drop volume and go for the heavy weight to maintain gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah now I am recalling something about that now that you mention it.