LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing like a good nights sleep
You can say that again. I'm looking forward to this coming weekend. Full stomach = good nights sleep for me. Throw in a sleep aid and i would be out for days ;)

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FYI to anyone interested

I bought the Unbound Pre and fat loss supps

they tasted like complete ****. Had to throw away the pre-WO. Had to mix the fat loss one with Alpha Lion mitoburn solution

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can say that again. I'm looking forward to this coming weekend. Full stomach = good nights sleep for me. Throw in a sleep aid and i would be out for days ;)
Looking forward to an afternoon nap !!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ape Sh*t Pumps
https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/primeval-labs-ape-****-pumps.jpg
https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/primeval-labs-ape-****-pump-label.jpg

Primeval is known to make some very basic and flexible products on their lineup.
I am sure this will be priced very fair when the sales hit. They usually run some steep BOGO Deals.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is always nice to see the industry moving forward.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New fat burner just dropped today and there is 40% off for 72 hours! Initial feedback has been great.

View attachment 211433
Here is a quote from @Rocket3015

“Seeing as I work out at 4am and the instructions on my bottle of Vital Alchemy Shredded state "Take 1 serving (3 Capsules) per day, 30 minutes before workout" I decided that the caffeine in it would serve as my Pre-Workout and it did deliver this morning on energy and focus, in fact I had a bit of a high energy buzz (that's a good thing. I also noticed that it did a good job of curbing my hunger all morning. I had no unwanted side effects and am very happy so far.”

Discount code and link below! Perfect time to stock up

Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy
GET 40% OFF
use code: SHREDDED40
72 hours ONLY!!!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the write up and formula for anyone looking to take advantage of 40% off!
IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1710.JPG

Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy Supplements

Do you want to get Shredded, naturally? Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy rips the excess fat from your body and chisels away the undesirable weight! 15 powerful and natural ingredients synergistically work together to get you naturally shredded!

Vital Alchemy Supplements did the impossible, with countless hours of R&D to innovatively formulate a fat burner that hits as hard or harder than the best of the best, BUT uses ingredients derived from natural sources!

Feel a big boost of energy, reduce your appetite, drop the pounds and feel great doing it. Naturally Shredded offers big doses, a potent formula and it's natural and effective. Get Naturally Shredded and get naturally shredded now!

Key Benefits:

Increase Metabolism*
Decrease Body Fat*
Increase Energy*
Reduce Appetite and Cravings*
Feel Good & Elevate Mood*
Reduce Cortisol*
Reduce Fluid Retention*
Reduce Bloating*
Reduce Blood Glucose Levels*
Suppress Fat Storage*
Patented and Study Backed Ingredients
15 Ingredient Profile
Convert White Fat(Stored Fat) to Brown Fat(Ready to Burn Fat)*
Big Doses
Can Be Used by Both Men & Women
Natural Formula
Key Ingredients:

Ashwagandha Extract (KSM-66Ⓡ): This ingredient has been shown to help reduce levels of cortisol in the body. Commonly referred to as a ‘stress hormone’, chronically elevated levels of cortisol can promote fat storage and sugar cravings. Cortisol is also catabolic meaning that it can cause muscle breakdown and inhibit anabolism (muscle building).(1)

Natural Caffeine Anhydrous (From Coffee Bean): Caffeine has several benefits and is a stimulant found in almost all fat burners. As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.

Grains of Paradise (ParadoxineⓇ): Also known as Aframomum Melegueta, supports the stimulation of fat burning through Brown adipose tissue activation. Paradoxine also increases your body's energy expenditure. This ingredient has shown to convert white fat (stored fat) to brown fat (quick disposable fat). (3)

Natural Caffeine(Derived from Green Tea): Enhances thermogenesis, metabolism, and fat oxidation resulting in greater fat burning during exercise and while at rest. Helps to increase energy without a big crash. Can also reduce appetite and improve exercise performance. +

Theobromine: Theobromine is a methylxanthine and is the ‘feel good’ ingredient in chocolate. The relaxed feeling that one experiences after chocolate consumption can be attributed to theobromine. The energy from theobromine is commonly described as a sustained long lasting relaxed feel good energy without a crash.

Capsimax: Capsimax is a patent-pending encapsulated form of premium, highly concentrated natural capsicum extract. In several clinical trials Capsimax capsicum was suggested to help increase diet-induced thermogenesis, manage appetite and support healthy body composition. Using a proprietary matrix of excipients and coatings, Capsimax capsicum extract gives users the maximum effectiveness of capsaicinoids while reducing the chance of oral or gastric irritation, thus erasing the negative side effects of traditional capsicum supplementation.*

Dandelion Extract: Acts as a diuretic to help reduce the amount of water your body holds to help your body be more defined.

Bioperine: This is a patented extract from black pepper that enhances the bioavailability and absorption of dietary ingredients. It’s able to do this by inhibiting their breakdown in the body which leads to an extended the life of the active compounds in the body. One other cool thing about Bioperine is that it has been shown to work similar to Grains of Paradise in assisting in the breakdown of fat!(2)

White Willow Extract: This ingredient provides pain relief, reduces inflammation, and weight loss support. It has been used for thousands of years and dates back centuries in China & Europe.

Fucoxanthin 10%: This ingredient was studied in both humans and animals and achieved desirable results! Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in edible brown seaweeds. This ingredient works by promote burning fat inside fat cells. It also assists in reducing blood glucose levels.

L-Tyrosine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to prevent your body from burning out while promoting smooth brain function, mood enhancement and lowering anxiety.

Hesperidin: A flavonoid found in Orange and Tangerines as well as other citrus fruits. Helps to reduce inflammation, oxidative damage, blood pressure, and blood blood cholesterol. This ingredient also increases the rate in which the body burns calories. A study of 50 volunteers showed that this ingredient helped to reduce stomach fat, body weight and BMI.*

Banaba Extract: Aids in weight loss and regulation of blood sugar as well as reduces fat formation. Can also help to reduce carbohydrate cravings and help manage body weight. Through the process of adipogenesis Banaba Leaf can suppress fat storage. **

Cocoa Seed Extract: Cocoa provide many health benefits and contains a high content of flavonoids. In cocoa, there are six different major types of phenolic compounds. The most important of these phenolic compounds is flavanols, which are related to flavonoids. This ingredient has shown to improve cognition, blood circulation, reduce blood pressure, and improve cholesterol levels.

Olive Leaf Extract: This ingredient contains powerful antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds and aids in protecting the body from free radicals. These free radicals have been linked to obesity, diabetes and hair loss. This ingredient also aids in regulating blood sugar and improving overall digestion. A study found that consuming olive leaf extract twice a day reduced abdominal circumference by 3CM after 12 weeks!++

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Pudding launching next month:

The upcoming product is named Core Puddin’ or Core Pudding, which is a protein powder designed specifically to make smooth and delicious, sludge-style protein pudding out of.

The brand has named the three flavors it’ll have at launch, featuring real marshmallows and chocolate chips, with Fluffernilla, Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough and Cream.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New fat burner just dropped today and there is 40% off for 72 hours! Initial feedback has been great.

View attachment 211433

“Seeing as I work out at 4am and the instructions on my bottle of Vital Alchemy Shredded state "Take 1 serving (3 Capsules) per day, 30 minutes before workout" I decided that the caffeine in it would serve as my Pre-Workout and it did deliver this morning on energy and focus, in fact I had a bit of a high energy buzz (that's a good thing. I also noticed that it did a good job of curbing my hunger all morning. I had no unwanted side effects and am very happy so far.”

GET 40% OFF
72 hours ONLY!!!!!!

Need to lose a little body fat for the new year? Here is some help at 40% Off !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Core Pudding launching next month:

The upcoming product is named Core Puddin’ or Core Pudding, which is a protein powder designed specifically to make smooth and delicious, sludge-style protein pudding out of.

The brand has named the three flavors it’ll have at launch, featuring real marshmallows and chocolate chips, with Fluffernilla, Rocky Road, and Cookie Dough and Cream.
Core does a good job with flavoring & textures; I am definitely intrigued with this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well the Core balls were disgusting.
Yeah honestly man that sounds like an awful product; I don’t eat my protein powder that way and surprised anyone would try it.

I do however occasionally mix my powder into a sludge to eat, and I think that’s a fairly common practice.

Pudding > balls

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been making my 9:30am protein snack - Protein Pudding

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pudding > balls
Do I dare say "That's what she said" ?! ;)

But protein sludge is the way to go. Although I've been doing a lot of smoothies recently with protein. Got a nutribullet over the holidays :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New drops from Vicious Labs! The highly anticipated and ultra awesome preworkouts, Juice Daddy and Daft Pump!

- Use code NEWYEAR for 22% off (valid until 1/16)
- Free Shipping on orders $100+

ViciousLabs.net for the nastiest natty supps 💪🏻😈

Attachments

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^Got the new Vicious Labs goodies en route already!

Stacked profiles, and monster intro sale prices on them too.
Thanks for shouting it out, Hyde! I appreciate the order and the compliments. I really wanted to hit a home run with these. Enjoy the goodies and let us know what you think when they arrive :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 211433

GET 40% OFF
72 hours ONLY!!!!!!

Sale ends at midnight for anyone looking to score last minute.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^Got the new Vicious Labs goodies en route already!

Stacked profiles, and monster intro sale prices on them too.
Mine will be here Saturday !!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the write up and formula for anyone looking to take advantage of 40% off!
View attachment 211431
View attachment 211432
Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy Supplements

Do you want to get Shredded, naturally? Naturally Shredded by Vital Alchemy rips the excess fat from your body and chisels away the undesirable weight! 15 powerful and natural ingredients synergistically work together to get you naturally shredded!

Vital Alchemy Supplements did the impossible, with countless hours of R&D to innovatively formulate a fat burner that hits as hard or harder than the best of the best, BUT uses ingredients derived from natural sources!

Feel a big boost of energy, reduce your appetite, drop the pounds and feel great doing it. Naturally Shredded offers big doses, a potent formula and it's natural and effective. Get Naturally Shredded and get naturally shredded now!

Key Benefits:

Increase Metabolism*
Decrease Body Fat*
Increase Energy*
Reduce Appetite and Cravings*
Feel Good & Elevate Mood*
Reduce Cortisol*
Reduce Fluid Retention*
Reduce Bloating*
Reduce Blood Glucose Levels*
Suppress Fat Storage*
Patented and Study Backed Ingredients
15 Ingredient Profile
Convert White Fat(Stored Fat) to Brown Fat(Ready to Burn Fat)*
Big Doses
Can Be Used by Both Men & Women
Natural Formula
Key Ingredients:

Ashwagandha Extract (KSM-66Ⓡ): This ingredient has been shown to help reduce levels of cortisol in the body. Commonly referred to as a ‘stress hormone’, chronically elevated levels of cortisol can promote fat storage and sugar cravings. Cortisol is also catabolic meaning that it can cause muscle breakdown and inhibit anabolism (muscle building).(1)

Natural Caffeine Anhydrous (From Coffee Bean): Caffeine has several benefits and is a stimulant found in almost all fat burners. As the body metabolizes caffeine it increases lipolysis, the breakdown of fat, which decreases fat stored all over the body. Caffeine also helps with suppressing appetite, therefore, lowering the number of calories you intake daily. Caffeine acts as a mild diuretic, preventing water retention and ultimately leading to some weight loss by reduction of fluid retention. This ingredient is added to enhance mental alertness and focus. Caffeine works by stimulating the central nervous system, heart, and muscles.

Grains of Paradise (ParadoxineⓇ): Also known as Aframomum Melegueta, supports the stimulation of fat burning through Brown adipose tissue activation. Paradoxine also increases your body's energy expenditure. This ingredient has shown to convert white fat (stored fat) to brown fat (quick disposable fat). (3)

Natural Caffeine(Derived from Green Tea): Enhances thermogenesis, metabolism, and fat oxidation resulting in greater fat burning during exercise and while at rest. Helps to increase energy without a big crash. Can also reduce appetite and improve exercise performance. +

Theobromine: Theobromine is a methylxanthine and is the ‘feel good’ ingredient in chocolate. The relaxed feeling that one experiences after chocolate consumption can be attributed to theobromine. The energy from theobromine is commonly described as a sustained long lasting relaxed feel good energy without a crash.

Capsimax: Capsimax is a patent-pending encapsulated form of premium, highly concentrated natural capsicum extract. In several clinical trials Capsimax capsicum was suggested to help increase diet-induced thermogenesis, manage appetite and support healthy body composition. Using a proprietary matrix of excipients and coatings, Capsimax capsicum extract gives users the maximum effectiveness of capsaicinoids while reducing the chance of oral or gastric irritation, thus erasing the negative side effects of traditional capsicum supplementation.*

Dandelion Extract: Acts as a diuretic to help reduce the amount of water your body holds to help your body be more defined.

Bioperine: This is a patented extract from black pepper that enhances the bioavailability and absorption of dietary ingredients. It’s able to do this by inhibiting their breakdown in the body which leads to an extended the life of the active compounds in the body. One other cool thing about Bioperine is that it has been shown to work similar to Grains of Paradise in assisting in the breakdown of fat!(2)

White Willow Extract: This ingredient provides pain relief, reduces inflammation, and weight loss support. It has been used for thousands of years and dates back centuries in China & Europe.

Fucoxanthin 10%: This ingredient was studied in both humans and animals and achieved desirable results! Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in edible brown seaweeds. This ingredient works by promote burning fat inside fat cells. It also assists in reducing blood glucose levels.

L-Tyrosine: A non-essential amino acid that helps to prevent your body from burning out while promoting smooth brain function, mood enhancement and lowering anxiety.

Hesperidin: A flavonoid found in Orange and Tangerines as well as other citrus fruits. Helps to reduce inflammation, oxidative damage, blood pressure, and blood blood cholesterol. This ingredient also increases the rate in which the body burns calories. A study of 50 volunteers showed that this ingredient helped to reduce stomach fat, body weight and BMI.*

Banaba Extract: Aids in weight loss and regulation of blood sugar as well as reduces fat formation. Can also help to reduce carbohydrate cravings and help manage body weight. Through the process of adipogenesis Banaba Leaf can suppress fat storage. **

Cocoa Seed Extract: Cocoa provide many health benefits and contains a high content of flavonoids. In cocoa, there are six different major types of phenolic compounds. The most important of these phenolic compounds is flavanols, which are related to flavonoids. This ingredient has shown to improve cognition, blood circulation, reduce blood pressure, and improve cholesterol levels.

Olive Leaf Extract: This ingredient contains powerful antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds and aids in protecting the body from free radicals. These free radicals have been linked to obesity, diabetes and hair loss. This ingredient also aids in regulating blood sugar and improving overall digestion. A study found that consuming olive leaf extract twice a day reduced abdominal circumference by 3CM after 12 weeks!++
a supremely underwhelming formula...solid ingredients but very suboptimal dosages

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought Rocket was already on the moon ?!?! ;)
She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour 9:00 a.m.
And I'm gonna be high
As a kite by then
I miss the Earth so much I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight
And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no, no, no
I'm a rocket man
Rocket man, burning out his fuse up here alone

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that marmalade on the cakes? What’s in the concoction bowl?
Sugar Free Peach Preserves! So good.

It’s 50g of oatmeal, 2 scoops of trutein (eggnog), and ground cinnamon with a little stevia. I really like this blend. Funny, I don’t care for eggnog in shake form but in the oatmeal on a cold morning it’s golden.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
C4 skittles will be available next week at XN Supps
View attachment 211586
i love the taste of skittles drink mix, if the C4 drink matches that taste i will buy over all the other energy drinks just because i like that flavor so much!!! :love:

any idea when skittles flavor will be available at more locations?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sugar Free Peach Preserves! So good.

It’s 50g of oatmeal, 2 scoops of trutein (eggnog), and ground cinnamon with a little stevia. I really like this blend. Funny, I don’t care for eggnog in shake form but in the oatmeal on a cold morning it’s golden.
Trutein makes some great creamy flavors.

Yeah I said it.