The New Product Release Thread

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this new ep1logue doesn't tapper off it's outstanding imo after one hour with two capsules empty stomach you get warm and sweat like no other almost like a stimulant. My strength is high and the vasodilation is very powerful for hours. On day four.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this new ep1logue doesn't tapper off it's outstanding imo after one hour with two capsules empty stomach you get warm and sweat like no other almost like a stimulant. My strength is high and the vasodilation is very powerful for hours. On day four.
Nice. Gonna try the new formula next month or two. I loved the last rendition and with all the additions this is definitely gonna kick things up a notch

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the odd number of servings per container and the lower grams of protein per serving on almost all vege proteins that come out all about hitting a certain price point per jug? Is it because the target audience is not aiming for as high of a protein intake as we are all used to shooting for? Just something I have noticed.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different raw materials compared to your WPH/WPI/WPC
Almost all vegan proteins are right around 18-20g per scoop across the board

soon you will see whey in smaller tubs and price be as much if not more due to the supply chain. If you have not followed my thread on that prepare for the onslaught of rising prices and lack of raws for a lot of things.
I know they are all smaller my question was WHY is this the industry standard for vegan protein? Is it to hit a certain price point or because the vege protein using community is not shooting for as high of a protein intake as the average whey consumer? Yes I read that thread and have posted in.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is the industry standard 30 servings per pre workout and now 20-25ish
Why are most protein bars around 20g protein?
Why is the industry standard 30-40 servings per amino acid product?
Why are most capped products a 30 serving product?
All similar questions you could ask that stem off your original question

That’s how it’s always been since day 1 and when vegan proteins have launched. Just go circle back and look at almost vegan protein and how they are all right around that amount of protein per scoop/serving.

It has nothing to do with any vegan or trainee hitting X protein. That’s why some whey products are only 20g per scoop (quest for example). It’s about the standard that has been seen in the industry and how all companies formulate that specific product.

There are a lot of people who can handle dairy and whey but still prefer a vegan source due to the digestion aspect. Those trainees are still aiming for their generic protein intake regardless if it’s a whey or vegan alternative. These are “supplements” meant to fill the gap from whole food sources regardless of the person is purely vegan or not. I’ve seen plenty of competitors who still hit 1-1.5g/lb using vegan protein.
Well in most cases it is to hit a certain price point per container. All I was wondering was if you had anymore insight than what I stated, a price point driven servings per container. That is all. Sorry to have bothered you it won't happen again.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know they are all smaller my question was WHY is this the industry standard for vegan protein? Is it to hit a certain price point or because the vege protein using community is not shooting for as high of a protein intake as the average whey consumer? Yes I read that thread and have posted in.
Great question and one of the main reasons is because of the price of all "components".

Now, vegan proteins in general were/are not as pricey as you would think, but with better quality ones these days they are getting pricey.

(But now they're even a hell a lot more affordable than the current whey protein prices)..BUT because of all the natural ingredients most vegan protein powders contain as well as the insanely expensive flavoring system (not the cheap sucralose) you can find that sometimes your per tub cost just for flavoring is out of this world. Would knock your socks off.

My flavoring for my vegan is the biggest contributing cost factor. It's absolutely insane lol.

So yeah IMHO that's the main reason for small serving size and servings per tub.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great question and one of the main reasons is because of the price of all "components".

Now, vegan proteins in general were/are not as pricey as you would think, but with better quality ones these days they are getting pricey.

(But now they're even a hell a lot more affordable than the current whey protein prices)..BUT because of all the natural ingredients most vegan protein powders contain as well as the insanely expensive flavoring system (not the cheap sucralose) you can find that sometimes your per tub cost just for flavoring is out of this world. Would knock your socks off.

My flavoring for my vegan is the biggest contributing cost factor. It's absolutely insane lol.

So yeah IMHO that's the main reason for small serving size and servings per tub.
Thank you that was exactly the type of insight I was looking for. I appreciate you answering.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peppermint bark actually sounds like a decent flavor for a Quest bar.

Anyone ever tried it?
I loved it and the one's I ate were expired so I imagine fresh ones may be even better. I like mint chocolate stuff though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't go wrong with PB&J !!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to be hard to compete with the Fit Crunch PB&J imo. Love that bar.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best guess: Pumpkin Spice

Wildcard possibility: Seared Halibut with Lemon-Caper Sauce
if its not some kind of pumpkin spice a lot of ppl will be disappointed... they tease like this every year and then bring out the white choc mint again...

my alternative guess (because it seems they no longer listen to us/white girls): apple pie (possible with the aforementioned halibut as an interesting little "aftertaste")

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES, what ever it is, it will be good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a very solid nootropic. The only thing holding me back on purchasing is that’s too big of a dose of Bacopa for me. Most people will be good with it though.
How do different doses of Bacopa treat you?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think of the bang energy drinks as typically fruity and refreshing. I'm not sure how this one will taste when I have that in my mind but I'm open to it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do different doses of Bacopa treat you?
150-200mg has subtle nootropic effects on me like mental clarity, slight memory enhancement and calm focus for me.

300mg has the same above effects with make me a bit tired, but it’s manageable.

>300mg makes me lethargic as F.

That’s just how it is for me and what I have noticed.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This sounds repulsive

I think of the bang energy drinks as typically fruity and refreshing. I'm not sure how this one will taste when I have that in my mind but I'm open to it.
All I know is that their birthday cake flavor or whatever it was called was the worst thing I've ever tasted. Could barely finish it. And this sounds right up the same alley...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All I know is that their birthday cake flavor or whatever it was called was the worst thing I've ever tasted. Could barely finish it. And this sounds right up the same alley...
Sounds like they should stick with fruity rather than desserts :ROFLMAO:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely love the birthday cake flavor but I understand I am in the minority there lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oooh forgot about that atrocity; only energy drink I have ever thrown away half full. Good point!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I absolutely love the birthday cake flavor but I understand I am in the minority there lol.
Haha I’m with you… it’s def an odd one tho that most won’t like. I enjoyed it tho as I’m flat out sick of the same fruity flavors

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chocolate Ricky !!