GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hence why i said "Launching Black Friday" as in Friday.
ohh i thought u meant just a sale .. sorry saw black friday and automatically assumes sales lol

sub'd to their newsletter

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much! I’m not sure what I misread to come up with that notion, but so glad to be mistaken. I will be watching for a sale; their quality is top of the line.
Wednesday announcement for NB sale @Hyde

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
350mg of caffeine for a gaming product? Seems way too high IMO
Even though I don’t game I was thinking the exact same thing but the nootropics are definitely in point. I would still prefer focus xt though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
350mg of caffeine for a gaming product? Seems way too high IMO
Lol no I don’t game; I’m talking for heavy strength training of course!

I agree with you on the gaming front, although I’m sure there are plenty of folks who will at least go with the likes of a Reign or Bang just the same so there’s a market.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol no I don’t game; I’m talking for heavy strength training of course!

I agree with you on the gaming front, although I’m sure there are plenty of folks who will at least go with the likes of a Reign or Bang just the same so there’s a market.
Agree 100%. I think both Reign and Bang do a great job marketing to all consumers, not just the girls who stick it between their boobs on social media. Their presence is so large they can get away with hitting different consumer bases. In the end, it is just flavored caffeine but in a carbonated beverage. The BIG reason why GFuel provides both a powder and an RTD drink. There is always user "preference" in what they desire.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DLB relaunches Run Everything Supps

The debut supplements from the new Run Everything are the pre-workout Purpose, the amino-based intra-workout Progress, the hormone balancing formula Wellness, the beauty supporting Empower, and the fat burner Intent. The sixth and final product from the refreshed brand is the simply named protein powder Isolate, powered by premium whey isolate and providing 25g of protein per serving.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even though I don’t game I was thinking the exact same thing but the nootropics are definitely in point. I would still prefer focus xt though.
Agreed. Hard to beat Focus Xt in that category imo.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. Hard to beat Focus Xt in that category imo.
I like Focus XT except for that L-Theanine dosage 100mg is too much for 1 scoop cause
for ME it kind of holds back from me really feeling the dosages of the other ingredients.
I know some love L-Theanine but I would like to see the dosage lowered to 25mg-50mg
per scoop or eliminated from the formula :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Focus XT except for that L-Theanine dosage 100mg is too much for 1 scoop cause
for ME it kind of holds back from me really feeling the dosages of the other ingredients.
I know some love L-Theanine but I would like to see the dosage lowered to 25mg-50mg
It’s one of the main reasons I use it over other formulations honestly! It helps control my heart rate better & thus recover better between heavy sets. Honestly, there are a thousand different harder hitting preworkouts if you need more to get you wired up. Focus XT, to me, is more about finding that Zen/flow state. It’s a focus product, not inherently for training. A 20oz coffee would hit harder!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
totally understandable why you would prefer lower amount .. you know whats weird

so one of my fav pre workout quake 10.0 (RIP) .. has 175mg caffine w/ 100mg l-theanine .. and i feel no energy from it .. but i love how i workout on it ( endurace & recovery )

focus XT offers 125mg w/ 100mg l-theanine ..so less caffine & same amount of l-theanine but i feel more energy from focus

but @Hyde has a good point that mind & focus factor i think for me takes over more and slow released energy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio potentially preparing to launch another brand for a different audience

Nutrabio has revealed it is planning to release another brand in roughly 30 days, although it’s not technically completely new like Unbound. Nutrabio is said to be reformulating all of the products in the upcoming brand, suggesting it’s potentially already established and has been acquired.

it’ll be hitting a different market and audience to Nutrabio and Unbound. That points us in several directions, with the mystery brand and reformulated line of supplements potentially being for the growing gaming category, the world of beauty products, or even a more lifestyle type brand and approach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hasn't the name apeshit been used before..or maybe it was just APE?:unsure:

i remember being fond of a testbooster with that name several years back. :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s one of the main reasons I use it over other formulations honestly! It helps control my heart rate better & thus recover better between heavy sets. Honestly, there are a thousand different harder hitting preworkouts if you need more to get you wired up. Focus XT, to me, is more about finding that Zen/flow state. It’s a focus product, not inherently for training. A 20oz coffee would hit harder!
I totally wanna be focused and not wired but as I mentioned L-Theanine for ME at 100mg
on that one scoop dose keeps me from feeling the focus I should and it's a GOOD blend.
It's like Controlled Labs Focus supplement had a fantastic profile but at only 150mg of caffeine
it didn't need 200mg of L-Theanine and I didn't feel the focus I should have with their impressive
profile and I mentioned that when I reviewed it over at bb.com.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
totally understandable why you would prefer lower amount .. you know whats weird

so one of my fav pre workout quake 10.0 (RIP) .. has 175mg caffine w/ 100mg l-theanine .. and i feel no energy from it .. but i love how i workout on it ( endurace & recovery )

focus XT offers 125mg w/ 100mg l-theanine ..so less caffine & same amount of l-theanine but i feel more energy from focus

but @Hyde has a good point that mind & focus factor i think for me takes over more and slow released energy
I picked up QUAKE at $10 a tub and YES it's awesome for pumps, endurance, and power but at scoops
I don't feel the 350mg of caffeine or the hefty dose of L-Tyrosine so that's why I use it at 1 scoop and I
combine it with other pre's and I'm NOT a stim junkie but I can handle my stims and I DON'T use caffeine or
any stimulants any time during the day except at 5 a.m. when I weight train and use a PW.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i second that, I wish PeakO2 was in more supplements.

Picked up a tub of Supernova pre to try just to get back on the PeakO2 train lol.
check iconic formulation ALL OUT ULTRA and ALL OUT SWEAT

THEBIGT save 20% at iconic formulations

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another Black Friday Order - Just Some Staples!
Swanson6.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
First order from Inaka and this is very crappy quality. Literally out the bag with a chip on it and a spray paint of white across the icon. We will see what they do (if anything). It’s the arm blaster I just thought looked cool.

IMG_0922.JPG

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check iconic formulation ALL OUT ULTRA and ALL OUT SWEAT

THEBIGT save 20% at iconic formulations
Thanks man, btw you guys should message compounding solutions, you're not listed on their PeakO2 product list.

Sweat looks very nice, minus the size of the L-theanine dose for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i second that, I wish PeakO2 was in more supplements.

Picked up a tub of Supernova pre to try just to get back on the PeakO2 train lol.
get bulk peak02 or like me in SNS caps .. but i agree great stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, btw you guys should message compounding solutions, you're not listed on their PeakO2 product list.

Sweat looks very nice, minus the size of the L-theanine dose for me.
i used to be a high stim guy, the more stim effect the better...now that i have been using sweat for so long i don't have desire or urge to go back to high stims-maybe it's just me getting older but these days i don't want heart rate booming even before i start to workout.

i think you would enjoy ALL OUT SWEAT, i know i do.