tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like L-tyro closer to 1.5g but at least they didn’t dose it at 50g lol

I haven’t been a fan of primevals products anyhow, so this doesn’t surprise me. I *think* their pre workout was the only item that looked decent (label wise)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like L-tyro closer to 1.5g but at least they didn’t dose it at 50g lol

I haven’t been a fan of primevals products anyhow, so this doesn’t surprise me. I *think* their pre workout was the only item that looked decent (label wise)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Always a soft spot for sour apple, this could be solid.
AC9DF19A-7F8A-4505-9A89-8AD8F666FAD6.jpeg

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dam

Damn, agreed. Very disappointed in that formula.
I don’t get their brand or direction. Seemed like they wanted the semi-hardcore market, but now it seems like they want the cheapest possible products so they can always be on BOGO.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t get their brand or direction. Seemed like they wanted the semi-hardcore market, but now it seems like they want the cheapest possible products so they can always be on BOGO.
after jerry ward left .. yeah all downhill .. products can be found bogo bc they overprice everything or underdose everything

i still love their EAA max ( less then gram of eaa in it .. but taste is amazing )

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AML has a new ecdy out is it foolish to buy it?
most likely. unless of course you like giving away money... in which case I can give you my paypal and save you the time searching for places to give it ;)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
big time... i see almost no benefit to this above a caffeine pill with some teacrine. waste of $
Gotta agree with all the sentiment on that one. Not even sure why a company would go through all the marketing and branding to release such a menial profile unless just to say they have a noot product and cross their fingers no one actually reads the label :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bubbalicious new Ghost Flavor in beta-testing
Ghost Burn Pina Colada drops tomorrow

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
When I gave Steve my request for a dye/coloring free Focus XT, it felt good when I opened my Alien Series and everything mixed clear. Steve also extended a sale for me that I missed last year and threw in some free goodies, so big ups to @sns8778 a real stand up guy.
I didn’t even know they got rid of the colours?!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's new for the Alien Series. the others still have color (at least the ones on my shelf from a month or two back)
I usually don't consider whether a supp has coloring in it if I buy but no colors would definitely be a plus.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuel - Fruit by the Scoop
Fruit Roll-up Candy Flavor

Mixabilty
: the product like other fuel flavors mixes without any issues. Couple of shakes and you are ready to go with a outstanding taste.

Taste: WOW. This like the pink starburst replica flavor is amazing. Campus protein is really bringing their taste game. This tastes like a melted fruit roll-up with the exact flavors hard to say. Various berry flavors in there but that candy overall taste really makes it shine. Unique and a first in the supplement market with the taste. My wife said it tasted like liquid candy. Then to top it off the color is genius, Like if they grabbed the rollup candy from the tub cover and melted it!

Performance: this is for sure not a fully “clinically” dosed product, but for about 50 cents this replaces a damn energy drink. Saving you a ton of money. Great clean energy for a coffee replacement or an afternoon pickme up.

Conclusion: everything from the tub graphics to the liquid candy taste is A+ with this. you can almost chew it . Great job to Campus Protein @The Solution keep us posted with some deals on this.

96542C63-6CE8-4E7C-B093-2D5423411078.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I took two of these yesterday before my 10am cardio session, there was a puddle of sweat on the floor under the elliptical when I was done! Hands down the best thermo on the market !!
They tweaked the formula yet again with this release. Interested to see if people still like it as much after 3 reformulations now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They tweaked the formula yet again with this release. Interested to see if people still like it as much after 3 reformulations now
A couple of the ingredients on the previous formula are now on the FDA watch list. A smart move by the company IMO
(Higenamine, Hordenine)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

grocker

Awards
  • Established
We’ll just let the product do the talking like we always do. :)
How long will this sale last? I need this in my life again but I won't have the extra cash for another 2 weeks. I have yet to find a product that makes me sweat and gives me the mental focus that Radiate does.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
We’ll just let the product do the talking like we always do. :)
How long will this sale last? I need this in my life again but I won't have the extra cash for another 2 weeks. I have yet to find a product that makes me sweat and gives me the mental focus that Radiate does.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got you bro, just shoot me a PM