The New Product Release Thread

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because quite frankly I don't need Cit Malate, Beta Alanine, Betaine, etc in the middle of the day as a pickup. To me it's (and marketed as) a pre-workout alternative.
I'd rather have Raze at $12 a case or Red, White & Boom at $14 a case from the 3 letter store instead of $25-30 a case for this. Don't need to pay extra for stuff I don't need. I also find it far too carbonated for my liking.
Not to mention I bought these last Black Friday and didn't care for the taste of either Artic Snowcone or the other.
You're probably a tea drinker, as well. We throw that **** in the harbor. :devilish:

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PB Puffs BAR coming soon from Redcon1
880CDF1A-AA26-4407-9BE6-1A3F1A6F99C7.jpeg

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gross lol. Like Birthday cake... first can was ok, now I can't stomach it. Tastes like raw dough

I'm guessing pomegranate something, or Cranberry
Bday cake bang taste like carbonated water with An acidic aftertaste of birthday cake extract

Star blast and cotton candy. Basic but best

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
I am very partial to Sour Heads!

Going to try the Miami Cola I picked up during Black Friday when it comes in
Sorry to say that to me, miami cola just tasted like a very flat cola. Probably the worst Bang I've tried yet. Hopefully you'll like it more.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to say that to me, miami cola just tasted like a very flat cola. Probably the worst Bang I've tried yet. Hopefully you'll like it more.
That may work out fine. Basically looking for a nitro-diet coke

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holiday outright bar flavor coming soon
This is not cookies and cream but should land shortly after Xmas

It’s a PB based bar

49D090C0-929C-4873-B957-D72886DD607D.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio working on a peach cobbler flavored powder
No ETA for release

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banana Pancake Batter sounds Really Good but the Vegan thing kills it for me!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval Lab EAA Max Sour Rounds
Coming soon
5E33C28E-55DD-43E4-94E0-A2D95ABE8318.jpeg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets get you a tub to try out. This is a category dear to me, there was no playing around here. Virtiva is amazing and coupled with the rest of the formula we're talking about a legitimate nootropic
Question about NooLVL, after reading more on it, and on ASI/Nitrosigine, which itself has been shown to improve cognition, albeit after 4 days of use, not the acute use that NooLVL was tested with, although that's not to say that ASI/Nitrosigine wouldn't have acute nootropic effects itself.

Anyway, NooLVL is just 1.5g ASI with an additional 100mg inositol added?

The product studied, (nooLVL®), and the matching placebo were provided in a blinded stick pack. The product manufacturer provided an appropriate certificate of analysis to demonstrate the dosage and safety of the test product. Subjects took 1 stick pack daily for 7 days. The subjects took the product at home except on study visit days, where they consumed the assigned product on site (witnessed dosing) in the clinic 30 min prior to the start of video game play. The studied product’s stick packs consisted of 1500 mg ASI + 100 mg of additional inositol and these inactive ingredients: citric acid, natural flavor, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, and red 40 (3.6 g each pack).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6835425/

So if I wanted to get a feel for NooLVL, I could just use 1.5g Nitrosigine and add 100mg inositol to it?

Even Nutrition 21's site says "This ingredient is comprised of two components: Bonded Arginine Silicate combined with an additional dose of inositol." which seems to suggest that they're "just" adding more inositol to it, not changing the ASI itself somehow. Not that this is a bad thing of course, just curious if I can just buy some Nitrosigine and some inositol and combine them to try out NooLVL early, since I can't seem to find it as a standalone ATM.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 New MRE Lite Flavors from Redcon1 before end of year
Chocolate Banana and Caramel Macchiato

1 New MRE Bar
Chocolate Mint

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They both sound tastie ...

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question about NooLVL, after reading more on it, and on ASI/Nitrosigine, which itself has been shown to improve cognition, albeit after 4 days of use, not the acute use that NooLVL was tested with, although that's not to say that ASI/Nitrosigine wouldn't have acute nootropic effects itself.

Anyway, NooLVL is just 1.5g ASI with an additional 100mg inositol added?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6835425/

So if I wanted to get a feel for NooLVL, I could just use 1.5g Nitrosigine and add 100mg inositol to it?

Even Nutrition 21's site says "This ingredient is comprised of two components: Bonded Arginine Silicate combined with an additional dose of inositol." which seems to suggest that they're "just" adding more inositol to it, not changing the ASI itself somehow. Not that this is a bad thing of course, just curious if I can just buy some Nitrosigine and some inositol and combine them to try out NooLVL early, since I can't seem to find it as a standalone ATM.
They came out and said it’s basically nitrosigine but with extra inositol, yes. You could add your own, questions on half life and blood barrier absorption would be things to consider. It’s a mild nootropic. It’s not mind-blowing. Feels like Alpha GPC.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They came out and said it’s basically nitrosigine but with extra inositol, yes. You could add your own, questions on half life and blood barrier absorption would be things to consider. It’s a mild nootropic. It’s not mind-blowing. Feels like Alpha GPC.
Thanks. Why would there be questions about half-life and BBB absorption with ASI + I if there's not with NooLVL though? The study took 1.5g ASI and 100mg inositol and put them in a stick pack with flavoring and sweeteners, and that pack was mixed in 8oz water.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Modern Sports Nutrition Modern BCAA

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Why would there be questions about half-life and BBB absorption with ASI + I if there's not with NooLVL though? The study took 1.5g ASI and 100mg inositol and put them in a stick pack with flavoring and sweeteners, and that pack was mixed in 8oz water.
Probably wouldn’t be, after further reading. Give it a shot. Reddit shows people going way beyond 10 g/day of inositol so this seems super mild in comparison

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_3440.JPG
IMG_3439.JPG

Getting into clear protein, to give chocolate & coffee protein a rest ( only flavors I drink )

Clear protein is pretty tasty .. if someone is ever looking at trying def recommend it.

I got these on Black Friday 5 for $55 shipped couldn’t resist.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peppermint Bark & Gingerbread join the MRE Lite Menu for the holidays

NO ETA but I assume before Xmas

Chocolate Banana and Caramel Macchiato coming soon for MRE Lite as well

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used lots of Nitrosigine, and don't notice a nootropic effect (which doesn't mean there isn't one, just sayin). Love it for other reasons though.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Future flavor of Merica Energy still in beta testing
Strawberry kiwi

D224110C-0E6D-418C-90C4-95E6EC041F3A.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympus Lyfestyle No Mercy Review

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympus LyfeStyle Promises Protein Review (Fruity Cereal)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PB Crunch sounds interesting ....

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Animal is launching an energy drink in Europe
No details or ETA on when

02F1D06D-DA06-4D22-8C77-C5B2178246E8.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cinna Cereal & PB Crunch Promises Olympus LyfeStyle Review

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
15:15 in Video

discontinuing merica made (orange)

Blackberry Lemonade and Kiwi Strawberry
Merica Energy Launching Jan 2020

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha Lion has released their new formula for Superhuman.... not so superhuman anymore. Glad I stocked up on the old formula....