The New Product Release Thread

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not an Antaeus Labs rep but since the brand has no presence on these boards yet has earned a solid reputation, I'll post the write-up for the new Hydra Head X:

Ursolic Acid

Ursolic acid is a triterpenoid found in numerous plants. It has long been demonstrated in the data to have a myriad of beneficial effects, but it normally has poor bioavailability. HH6 complexes it in a cyclodextrin for superior solubility, thus partitioning, thus bioavailability. It potentiates amino acid (leucine) induced muscle differentiation (1). Further, it has been shown to increase muscle mass, fiber size (both slow and fast twitch), as well as exercise capacity and grip strength (2,3). Lastly, Ursolic Acid produced an increase in serum irisin levels and muscle strength (4) -- a fact which may underlie the recomposition effects that users of high-dose ursolic acid products have noted.

5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone

This ingredient is not to be confused with the "7-methoxy" of ages past. A recent study evaluated the purportedly anabolic effects of flavones, and reached a surprising discovery: That none of them are anabolic, unless they possess both 5-hydroxy and 7-methoxy moieties. This is made very clear, as the authors of the study write: “the 5-hydroxyl group and the 7-methoxy group in the flavones are necessary for myotube hypertrophy.” (5) Thus, 5H7M is the only flavone that is directly anabolic -- and the weak effects of ye olde 7-methoxy was possibly due to a small amount of conversion in vivo to 5H7M.

Many flavones have bioavailability issues, but cyclodextrin-complexed 5H7M should exhibit bioavailability over 70%. (6) This, ultimately, should result in a potent natural anabolic agent -- one which will combat catabolism and contribute a strong repartioning effect to HHX.

Maslinic Acid

Catabolism is also made widely manifest through the runaway production of reactive oxygen species and inflammation. As with cortisol, it is a normal and necessary part of cellular processes, but like other people’s daughters on spring break, it is bad news when they run wild. A triterpene related to ursolic acid, maslinic acid is known to have preventative effects against oxidative stress and pro-inflammatory cytokine generation. Most pointedly, it has been tested in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, human trials -- where, at just 60mg/day, it significantly increased muscle mass and grip strength, and reduced joint pain. (7)

(+)-Epicatechin

This compound is (-)-Epicatechin's bigger, more potent brother. Like (-)-Epicatechin, it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, thus increasing fatty acid utilization. This not only increases fat burning (and may improve insulin related health issues), it spares glucose for use in muscle cells, to preserve energy and mass. The (+) stereoisomer is significantly more potent than the (-) form, and

HHX incorporates a clinically validated dose. (8)

Flawless Victory

You have done the work, continue to reap the rewards. HHX is an absolutely essential instrument in your battle to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women -- it is, simply put, the most potent anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic agent legally available.
Did i see previously there is an insider on this?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not an Antaeus Labs rep but since the brand has no presence on these boards yet has earned a solid reputation, I'll post the write-up for the new Hydra Head X:

Ursolic Acid

Ursolic acid is a triterpenoid found in numerous plants. It has long been demonstrated in the data to have a myriad of beneficial effects, but it normally has poor bioavailability. HH6 complexes it in a cyclodextrin for superior solubility, thus partitioning, thus bioavailability. It potentiates amino acid (leucine) induced muscle differentiation (1). Further, it has been shown to increase muscle mass, fiber size (both slow and fast twitch), as well as exercise capacity and grip strength (2,3). Lastly, Ursolic Acid produced an increase in serum irisin levels and muscle strength (4) -- a fact which may underlie the recomposition effects that users of high-dose ursolic acid products have noted.

5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone

This ingredient is not to be confused with the "7-methoxy" of ages past. A recent study evaluated the purportedly anabolic effects of flavones, and reached a surprising discovery: That none of them are anabolic, unless they possess both 5-hydroxy and 7-methoxy moieties. This is made very clear, as the authors of the study write: “the 5-hydroxyl group and the 7-methoxy group in the flavones are necessary for myotube hypertrophy.” (5) Thus, 5H7M is the only flavone that is directly anabolic -- and the weak effects of ye olde 7-methoxy was possibly due to a small amount of conversion in vivo to 5H7M.

Many flavones have bioavailability issues, but cyclodextrin-complexed 5H7M should exhibit bioavailability over 70%. (6) This, ultimately, should result in a potent natural anabolic agent -- one which will combat catabolism and contribute a strong repartioning effect to HHX.

Maslinic Acid

Catabolism is also made widely manifest through the runaway production of reactive oxygen species and inflammation. As with cortisol, it is a normal and necessary part of cellular processes, but like other people’s daughters on spring break, it is bad news when they run wild. A triterpene related to ursolic acid, maslinic acid is known to have preventative effects against oxidative stress and pro-inflammatory cytokine generation. Most pointedly, it has been tested in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, human trials -- where, at just 60mg/day, it significantly increased muscle mass and grip strength, and reduced joint pain. (7)

(+)-Epicatechin

This compound is (-)-Epicatechin's bigger, more potent brother. Like (-)-Epicatechin, it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, thus increasing fatty acid utilization. This not only increases fat burning (and may improve insulin related health issues), it spares glucose for use in muscle cells, to preserve energy and mass. The (+) stereoisomer is significantly more potent than the (-) form, and

HHX incorporates a clinically validated dose. (8)

Flawless Victory

You have done the work, continue to reap the rewards. HHX is an absolutely essential instrument in your battle to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women -- it is, simply put, the most potent anti-catabolic and pro-anabolic agent legally available.
This is a big downgrade from the original formula. Loved the original.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was not aware of these breast cans....

Bob, your auto correct has made you look like a right boob.

Wheyyyyyy, here all weekend folks

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So that’s the new logo... they even put eyes in the logo...

Similar font to ghost

Using the same hashtag as ghost only with #Olympuslyfestyle

I’ll wait for the monthly shakers to drop next.

I know companies grow and change, but OL you have completely ripped ghost off🤦🏻‍♂️

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Similar font to ghost

I know companies grow and change, but OL you have completely ripped ghost off🤦🏻‍♂️
Did they just empty their old Instagram and redo it all? I saw all these posts flooding my feed after work and unfollowed because I thought it was one of those random spam accounts that you somehow automatically start following. Lol

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
The very temporary rave style was much better imo. I do like that black shaker.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be a intellectual property issue, there may be another Olympus Lifestyle already

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Similar font to ghost

No one owns the word lifestyle. What’s wrong with eyes in the logo? Next time I’ll consult you for your less than minute produced opinion rather than spending the greater part of more than a year of bringing this to fruition and deploying a PR strategy to bring forward a subtle yet subliminally brand messaging piece.

Merch drops, lifestyle companies, etc are nothing new. The landscape for product transaction companies is dwindling at a rapid pace as so is the supply chain model that once lifted this model up. Instead a multifaceted approach of making your brand user centric and deploying multidimensionality in your brand strategy is becoming more and more needed.

Lifestyle is just a name and content is the game. Same applies for the millions of companies using the surname labs right..? They’re all omg copying one another right?

Heritage is important and that will continue actually at an amplified level for us. I feel the need to login here and specifically diffuse the band wagoner estrogen imbalance mentality you seek to create.

Reactions: GNO
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You spent the greater part of a year doing all this, and not once did anyone at OL think to say..

‘Erm you know this rebrand.. looks an awful lot like ghost, maybe we should change something?’

And it seems like across social media everyone is saying the same thing about this rebrand too..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You spent the greater part of a year doing all this, and not once did anyone at OL think to say..

‘Erm you know this rebrand.. looks an awful lot like ghost, maybe we should change something?’

And it seems like across social media everyone is saying the same thing about this rebrand too..
Why are you so triggered about branding? It doesn’t affect you or anybody in any way and it doesn’t change whats in the products or how they work...

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Consumers are entitled to their opinions too and it's super weak that the rep of a company would call those consumers petty names because they are pointing out the obvious connections to another popular "lifestyle" brand. Sometimes it's best to ignore the haters.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one owns the word lifestyle. What’s wrong with eyes in the logo? Next time I’ll consult you for your less than minute produced opinion rather than spending the greater part of more than a year of bringing this to fruition and deploying a PR strategy to bring forward a subtle yet subliminally brand messaging piece.

Merch drops, lifestyle companies, etc are nothing new. The landscape for product transaction companies is dwindling at a rapid pace as so is the supply chain model that once lifted this model up. Instead a multifaceted approach of making your brand user centric and deploying multidimensionality in your brand strategy is becoming more and more needed.

Lifestyle is just a name and content is the game. Same applies for the millions of companies using the surname labs right..? They’re all omg copying one another right?

Heritage is important and that will continue actually at an amplified level for us. I feel the need to login here and specifically diffuse the band wagoner estrogen imbalance mentality you seek to create.

This is some funny shyt (in my millennial spelling text) :)

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is annoying that they have gone from innovation. Sticking the middle finger up at mainstream doing things their own way to a more pathetic obviously copier of current trends. If the only other option was to go out of business then I guess it's worth a try but ghost will forever be the OG of what they are doing.

Aldi can try and copy Pepsi's logo all they want but most people will just want pepsi even if aldi is half the price.

There is something to be said for being the innovator and not the immitator.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
The obvious influence is very obvious but it's not even an ugly rebrand lmao. I just don't think the design matched as well as what they were going for with the initial redesign. Peel off the labels if it's that problematic for you guys. What's done is done, embrace it or don't.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is annoying that they have gone from innovation. Sticking the middle finger up at mainstream doing things their own way to a more pathetic obviously copier of current trends. If the only other option was to go out of business then I guess it's worth a try but ghost will forever be the OG of what they are doing.

Aldi can try and copy Pepsi's logo all they want but most people will just want pepsi even if aldi is half the price.

There is something to be said for being the innovator and not the immitator.
How did we stray from innovation?!

Put aside your opinion on the branding, have you seen any of the labels? That's where the innovation has always been and will continue to be.

Make your decision based on the efficacy of the product.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So going back to hydra head x - they're saying (+) -epicat which is included in the new hydra head formula is better than the common (-) -epicat that is usually used by supplement companies. Anyone actually try a product with (+)-epicat in it? I just checked what's in ep1logue and its (-)-epicat. I'll be honest, I never knew there were multiple types lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So going back to hydra head x - they're saying (+) -epicat which is included in the new hydra head formula is better than the common (-) -epicat that is usually used by supplement companies. Anyone actually try a product with (+)-epicat in it? I just checked what's in ep1logue and its (-)-epicat. I'll be honest, I never knew there were multiple types lol
Was thinking along these lines myself... if the + is so much better, how come nobody has even thought to use it before? Gotta believe that’s more hype than science/fact

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking along these lines myself... if the + is so much better, how come nobody has even thought to use it before? Gotta believe that’s more hype than science/fact
Would help if the write up actually had any references...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did we stray from innovation?!

Put aside your opinion on the branding, have you seen any of the labels? That's where the innovation has always been and will continue to be.

Make your decision based on the efficacy of the product.
S7 is not what anyone would call innovative

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph has been updated as well and is now a topical.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this available? Didn’t see it on their website. You got the insider info with Antaeus lately.
Yes available. The place that sells this is on Lock (if you get what I’m trying to say..)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this available? Didn’t see it on their website. You got the insider info with Antaeus lately.
Yes available. The place that sells this is on Lock (if you get what I’m trying to say..)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they should have gone with olymPES lyfestyle.
This is actually funny 😂
any change is always radical but you have to see the opportunities in difficulties when making change. Formulas are better and quality is better first and foremost and I know that matters to most of you. However in order to reach more people outside of the conventional bodybuilding realm we need to make our brand more inviting and culturally resonating. You’ve seen one piece of what we’ve developed just stay tuned.

As a sponsor of this forum I kindly ask you to stay supportive and watch our process unfold. In my prior message I said heritage is everything and that’s in formulations and quality. However there will be branding changes you won’t like but if it is indeed the formula and quality you care for then we have you covered. Rest assured

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lifestyle indicates to me “weaker products” so more market is covered, the basics? Will you still do proper test booster and natural anabolics.. i have feeling u will not?
Plans for this yes but there is a changing landscape in test boosters right now. For example l-dopa even is having issues in the us right now.

All products have clinically dosed and patented ingredients with state of the art flavoring systems.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S7 is not what anyone would call innovative
Due to confidentiality reasons that I can not disclose I have multiple ingredients branded on the market that we have brought from an idea to an execution stage and have more this year

You see with DHSEA and GRAS you have to meet and have qualified criterion to show safety and make claims with on ingredients. As you can imagine this process is way more expensive than just bringing it to market right off the bat

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plans for this yes but there is a changing landscape in test boosters right now. For example l-dopa even is having issues in the us right now.

All products have clinically dosed and patented ingredients with state of the art flavoring systems.
Dont forget the energy drinks, its a must on first batch of products, and steve a and dj kalid already been approached+ i think maybe go for justin bieber or ashton kutcher lmao

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Due to confidentiality reasons that I can not disclose I have multiple ingredients branded on the market that we have brought from an idea to an execution stage and have more this year

You see with DHSEA and GRAS you have to meet and have qualified criterion to show safety and make claims with on ingredients. As you can imagine this process is way more expensive than just bringing it to market right off the bat
Any sort of timeline before we get to see the updated formulas? Will it be before the end of the year?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont forget the energy drinks, its a must on first batch of products, and steve a and dj kalid already been approached+ i think maybe go for justin bieber or ashton kutcher lmao
There is actually a much upgraded version and far more delicious version of a product that we had on market a few years ago coming on the first run.

We’ve been trying to get this guy who’s big into making bad jokes called 00A to endorse it. Anyone have a way to reach him?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Right, but you can keep Y and Alpha Y at least. Muscletech uses it in Hydroxycut and no issues there.

Also, we were told Stim X was compliant. Why can’t it come back without the DMHA?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right, but you can keep Y and Alpha Y at least. Muscletech uses it in Hydroxycut and no issues there.

Also, we were told Stim X was compliant. Why can’t it come back without the DMHA?
All lyfestyle formulas are globally compliant and contain only gras ingredients.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All lyfestyle formulas are globally compliant and contain only gras ingredients.
Just to add on to what NAH said it doesn't make sense to have 3 versions of the same product. It constrains cash flow from expanding the brand lineup and development in general. You can add these in bulk easily but we only see more and more issues with ingredients like these as the window for "have to be compliant" is coming faster and faster, especially online where merchant processing providers are utilizing script automation tools to scan company's websites for claims, ingredients, etc self enforcing the industry for risk management purposes due to VISA and other regulatory bodies of compliance.