Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s too bad Orange Shell and Orange Beat weren’t combined into one product. That would have resulted in quite an impressive health supplement that likely would have been a big seller.
It would be extremely impressive. However, that basically goes against the fundamental philosophy of our product range: modular offerings designed to be effective standalone or stacked with other CL products. Not everyone needs to pay for all of the supplements we offer, if that makes sense - we keep things affordable and let our buyers decide what they wanna spend their money on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The three letter store is doing bangs for a buck, limit of 6.
Yep. Through today or tomorrow.

Kroger is just for the free bar if you downloaded the coupon in the app

(which I totally forgot to grab when we went after church and got groceries lol)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would be extremely impressive. However, that basically goes against the fundamental philosophy of our product range: modular offerings designed to be effective standalone or stacked with other CL products. Not everyone needs to pay for all of the supplements we offer, if that makes sense - we keep things affordable and let our buyers decide what they wanna spend their money on.
Well, I at least have to give you credit for a good response ;)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I was excited about this; saves me the cost and effort of taking a separate pill every day! K isn’t the cheapest supplement out there by any means either.

My understanding is excess unused B vitamins are simply excreted in urine - may I ask why this is a concern for you? I’m no doctor, just trying to learn
High amounts of some B vitamins has shown to cause nerve damage. Can't remember the exact study but it was a longer time with really high dose. Considering a lot of supplements add B vitamins, I'd rather my multi didn't have a really high dose that I deem too much.

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
High amounts of some B vitamins has shown to cause nerve damage. Can't remember the exact study but it was a longer time with really high dose. Considering a lot of supplements add B vitamins, I'd rather my multi didn't have a really high dose that I deem too much.
I *believe* that was B6 at a dose you wouldn’t get in a multi (100’s of mg daily)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I *believe* that was B6 at a dose you wouldn’t get in a multi (100’s of mg daily)
I do know the B6 part is true, but as stated that’s a non-issue thankfully for multi doses (it’s something like 6-800mg of B6 over months if I recall right, but don’t quote me).

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bingo. These products are not that cheap to make, especially a product like orange shell with curcumin. If we combined the products, nobody would pay $40-50 for these two in one because of price perception, especially if they don't want both products. Customers are more likely to buy 2 products at $25 each than one at $50.

^^^ B6 is an important vitamin and is an important coenzyme in a lot of processes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange Shell with Curcumin

This is one I want to try !!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The final ingredient in the new hype extreme.

Recap, everything else is underdosed.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The final ingredient in the new hype extreme.

Recap, everything else is underdosed.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such a shame with BSL, I used to really like their products. I still buy Juiced Up but the current iterations of Angel Dust and Hype are poor. The rest of their line up isn’t up to much either

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Such a shame with BSL, I used to really like their products. I still buy Juiced Up but the current iterations of Angel Dust and Hype are poor. The rest of their line up isn’t up to much either
Even I've stopped using their stuff and I was practically a blind follower.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even when it was just ‘hype’ it was bad.

Shame that bsl releases new stuff but brands like iforce are being forgotten by hi tec

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It all went downhill for BSL once they cut ties from Jason. After all, Jason built that brand up. If it weren't for him, they'd be nothing. Peejay must do an apology video.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, regarding the new hype formula, someone asked why glycerol mono and not glycerpump

And I simply put, because they won’t pay the license owner to use it..

And this is the response

Reactions: 00A
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Health stack from CORE coming soon

No details just saw it on social media

2A425B2C-AC32-483C-A7AD-C118FDADEECF.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1 PM Eastern
12 PM Central

Ghost Pump Pineapple
Ghost Legend Grapefruit

Both Launch Tomorrow 8/15/19 (Thursday)

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same.

I’m guessing some S7, Vaso6, GlycerPump, and ActiGin
I have been enjoying alpha pump a lot and that contains S7, Vaso6, and Glycerol

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting profile almost somewhat noot/endurance/pump. How is it compared to blitz?
Vastly different formula man. There is no TRUE answer to that since its based on the consumer and what works for them

Vasoblitz: ---> Citrulline / Nitrate based pre workout
Alpha Pump ---> S7/Vaso/Glycerol

my best advice. Try both, form a conclusion and make your own decision. Some people get a lot out of s7, some don't. I could say the same for any other ingredient on the market regardless if its clincally dosed. The human body is not a textbook

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, regarding the new hype formula, someone asked why glycerol mono and not glycerpump

And I simply put, because they won’t pay the license owner to use it..

And this is the response

Overrated? lol, hes using an ingredient that ends up with the consumer getting a lot less glycerol (the whole point of GMS and the other glycerol products), and ingredients like glycerpump are not that expensive to begin with. How is it overrated if it literally gives you a lot more of the active you're trying to include in your product/ is cheap? I assume he wants to avoid clumping (while still keeping glycerol on the label for the bros), but GMS does not mix well anyway so that'll be an issue down the line.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait.. thought you guys had all gone?

Care to share some hints on the vasomax update?

You know just a little hint..
A few more pieces of Info were revealed through Stack3d. First brand to launch the first fully stable Alpha-GPC, called AlphaZone, from the same creators of GlycerPump/GlycerSize. Today released it will include full 5g GlycerPump and S7! Still more coming!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doug killer cooking up
Some new stuff

8F2A3964-BFC1-4BBC-B0D5-9A6A3E02CD2E.jpeg

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A few more pieces of Info were revealed through Stack3d. First brand to launch the first fully stable Alpha-GPC, called AlphaZone, from the same creators of GlycerPump/GlycerSize. Today released it will include full 5g GlycerPump and S7! Still more coming!
Is there going to be a new Intramax at all?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be a new Intramax at all?
Yes there will be, hoping to get it out before the end of the year but not sure if it will make it. We have the new VasoMax, IsoWheyMax, powered NootropiMax, new IntraMax and new flavors for EAmino and Hyper all being worked on right now!

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes there will be, hoping to get it out before the end of the year but not sure if it will make it. We have the new VasoMax, IsoWheyMax, powered NootropiMax, new IntraMax and new flavors for EAmino and Hyper all being worked on right now!
Did you fix the mixability issues with Intramax? That was the biggest downfall to the product IMO. The bottom of my shaker cup would be 1/2" of raw materials just sitting there and would never dissolve.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vastly different formula man. There is no TRUE answer to that since its based on the consumer and what works for them

Vasoblitz: ---> Citrulline / Nitrate based pre workout
Alpha Pump ---> S7/Vaso/Glycerol

my best advice. Try both, form a conclusion and make your own decision. Some people get a lot out of s7, some don't. I could say the same for any other ingredient on the market regardless if its clincally dosed. The human body is not a textbook
Calling it now s7 is a fad ingredient that wont even last a year. It's success is nothing but hype and placebo

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Calling it now s7 is a fad ingredient that wont even last a year. It's success is nothing but hype and placebo
You very well may be right that it turns into a fad ingredient, however it at least has literature supporting its efficacy

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With agmatine being the fifth, non-trademarked ingredient?
I brought this up in another thread at one point, but I don’t think Steve sees the value in trademarked Agmatine. Maybe I’m mixing up discussions, though. I don’t want to speak for him. I will say that the SNS Agmatine has always treated me very well, so whoever is the supplier for that would hopefully be the supplier in a non-stimulant pre-workout (if Agmatine is being used)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
I brought this up in another thread at one point, but I don’t think Steve sees the value in trademarked Agmatine. Maybe I’m mixing up discussions, though. I don’t want to speak for him. I will say that the SNS Agmatine has always treated me very well, so whoever is the supplier for that would hopefully be the supplier in a non-stimulant pre-workout (if Agmatine is being used)
Agree. I've used both SNS agmatine and Agmapure and don't notice a difference between the two. Hopefully it's the non-trademarked ingredient (four trademarked, and one non-trademarked, ingredients mentioned in a previous post by The Express 42 ) in the product as I really like agmatine.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio releases Root Beer Float in limited quantities for WPI

5091B60E-932F-420A-9399-DFB542156F4A.jpeg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It all went downhill for BSL once they cut ties from Jason. After all, Jason built that brand up. If it weren't for him, they'd be nothing. Peejay must do an apology video.
Jason janova?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is alpha zone better then alpha size ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overrated? lol, hes using an ingredient that ends up with the consumer getting a lot less glycerol (the whole point of GMS and the other glycerol products), and ingredients like glycerpump are not that expensive to begin with. How is it overrated if it literally gives you a lot more of the active you're trying to include in your product/ is cheap? I assume he wants to avoid clumping (while still keeping glycerol on the label for the bros), but GMS does not mix well anyway so that'll be an issue down the line.
Glycerpump is dirt cheap. :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You very well may be right that it turns into a fad ingredient, however it at least has literature supporting its efficacy
Ya I can force through a study in 6 months showing Creatine ethyl esters is beneficial right now. Not joking, have a classmate that is determined to try to do so to. He very well can get this done, and it's not hard to get a study to show positive outcomes if you set the parameters right.