The New Product Release Thread

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excellent I feel better now.. Nutrabio sells 100percent pure Taurine, the taste is very bad lemon like, very hard to mask.. maybe this reason not to much added to other products.. intresting to see how all taste
Most just add it to some flavored pre/intra workout.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems it got covered, but ya performance, pumps, endurance, cognitive, hydration, etc. Taurine probably isn’t the most effective at any of these individually, but covers so many areas, is super cheap, and doesn’t require crazy dosing so I prefer to always have some.

As far as the new Performax product it does look interesting. For those whose were looking for a Vaso6 + s7 combo to try it may be worth a shot. That’s such a hefty dose of Glycerol though.
As far as vasomax goes.. I was expecting a little bit more.

I think the older versions looked better

Still a great profile though

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ya I’ll be honest kind of the same feel for me. This is what the third or fourth revision?

Don’t get me wrong it looks better than a lot of things, the different AlphaGPC is interesting from a clumping standpoint, I appreciate companies trying to stay on top of things, but it’s kind of just a minor update (drop Norvaline, add s7, up Glycerol). Also dropped to 20 servings from 25.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I’ll be honest kind of the same feel for me. This is what the third or fourth revision?

Don’t get me wrong it looks better than a lot of things, the different AlphaGPC is interesting from a clumping standpoint, I appreciate companies trying to stay on top of things, but it’s kind of just a minor update (drop Norvaline, add s7, up Glycerol). Also dropped to 20 servings from 25.
And at the moment people are skeptical over s7 doing anything at all...

Stacking it with hypermax though will cover all bases in terms of pumps though

Yeah I noticed 25-20 serving change.. but that’s the norm now sadly

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And at the moment people are skeptical over s7 doing anything at all...

Stacking it with hypermax though will cover all bases in terms of pumps though

Yeah I noticed 25-20 serving change.. but that’s the norm now sadly
Im really happy that you are starting to realise and be educated on supps, now I can see you making some decent choices instead rushing to buy new underdosed stuff.. proud of you man :))

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im really happy that you are starting to realise and be educated on supps, now I can see you making some decent choices instead rushing to buy new underdosed stuff.. proud of you man :))
I’m not buying anything

Just going off labels

You are still the skeptical master

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established

What more were you expecting from it out of curiousity?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. I get Allmax bulk taurine. The flavorless truly has no flavor IMO. I normally just add it to an order when I start to get low.

I use this also !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taurine is the bomb. Anything that helps keep me hydrated through a long sweaty training session is a priority to me, especially something so cheap and multifaceted. Hydration equals extra performance & injury prevention!

Between Green Mag, Green Might, White Warped and Glycergrow I get 7g pre/intraworkout

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alpha Lion Joint Product Cyborg

Launch: Monday the 26th
Price: Unknown

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another new quest bar coming out in the future

No ETA on when

AAC49B7B-6371-4ED4-9D5F-0A2DF5130E74.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, the new Antaeus Labs Hydra Head X has arrived at my doorstep. Here’s your new ingredient profile:

5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone cyclodextrin complex 100mg
Ursolic Acid cyclodextrin complex 125mg
Olea europaea extract, standardized to 10% Maslinic Acid 200mg
Epicatechin 10mg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys, the new Antaeus Labs Hydra Head X has arrived at my doorstep. Here’s your new ingredient profile:

Epicatechin 10mg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Epicatechin 10mg
Should be interesting....too bad he got rid of the Ascorbic Acid 2-phosphate and Ligustrazine. Hopefully the new players compliment the formula well..

Obviously it’s bizarre that there is only 10mg of Epicatechin per capsule 😐

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip
New MTS Whey next week

That’s my guess considering that looks identical to the Graeters Ice Cream Flavor (originated in Cincinnati)

BFCBE152-6FCA-4FD7-914E-3A4CC5B9C926.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be interesting....too bad he got rid of the Ascorbic Acid 2-phosphate and Ligustrazine. Hopefully the new players compliment the formula well..

Obviously it’s bizarre that there is only 10mg of Epicatechin per capsule
Yeah, I don’t understand only 10mg of Epicatechin per capsule. I thought maybe that was a typo but that’s what the label says. It’s like what’s the point? Funny thing is, the Antaeus Labs website is not even updated with the new formula yet, let alone any kind of new write up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I don’t understand only 10mg of Epicatechin per capsule. I thought maybe that was a typo but that’s what the label says. It’s like what’s the point? Funny thing is, the Antaeus Labs website is not even updated with the new formula yet, let alone any kind of new write up.
I can’t for the life of me figure out how you even got this. Was it just randomly dropped off at your doorstep by a drone?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Had a structure fire last week and was working it for 4 hours. It was just before lunch, too, so even rougher in terms of not having enough fuel. Somewhere around hour 3 I started to wear out and by the end I was cramping badly.

I keep 1g taurine caps in my basketball duffel and take 2-3 grams depending on what pres or intras I've had. Done that for a long time.

After this fire, I'm keeping it in my gear bag on the truck, as well. Can't believe I hadn't thought about that prior, to be honest.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Uk company, looks decent

Kinda what’s missing with the
Daily staples

God the labeling is awful. What form of creatine? What form of betaine?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any one herd of max bhb ? Bhb free acid .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
God the labeling is awful. What form of creatine? What form of betaine?
5 grams we can assume it’s creatine monohydrate . Also betaine we can assume it’s not hcl.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really not impressed with them saying 40mg of UC II then in parentheses clarifying that the 40mg INCLUDES some UC II. Sketchy.
Actually they are just labeling correctly, nothing shady there at all. 40mg is the studied dose of UC-II, and a 40mg dose contains 10mg of actual undenatured type II collagen. Anyone who doesn’t label it this way is shady.

That said not particularly impressed with the formula

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Actually they are just labeling correctly, nothing shady there at all. 40mg is the studied dose of UC-II, and a 40mg dose contains 10mg of actual undenatured type II collagen. Anyone who doesn’t label it this way is shady.

Yeah, I was actually going to say that they are atleast labeling it correctly and indicating exactly how much is included in the 40mg dose. I'm willing to bet 90% of other supplement companies wouldn't do this.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was hydra not one of there best products, hope they didnt mess it up.. so they removed ingredients from it? But added what?
Kept the following:

Removed the rest of the ingredients and added the following:

Epicatechin 10mg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kept the following:

Removed the rest of the ingredients and added the following:

Epicatechin 10mg
I am just surprised about the epicatechin window dressing by Antaeus Labs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thank you! I was under the (wrong) impression that 40mg of type II collagen was what the study was with, so I thought the product was only giving a 1/4 of the studied effective dose. I appreciate the knowledge.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oatmeal raisin Almond Butter Outright Bars
ETA: 2 Weeks
69556FA6-7662-4313-A16A-57C70603488E.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fit Crunch releasing a limited Pumpkin Pie Flavor

F4F0517D-9A33-41BF-9AF4-EC647E33D6D8.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio makes Yohimbe Caps
New release Friday

"NutraBio offers two similar products. Yohimbine HCL and Yohimbe Bark Extract. Despite the similar names, these products are very different. Yohimbe Bark Extract, our newest product (white bottle/white label) is a powerful fat burner and stimulant. This product is labeled as maximum strength for a reason it is not marketing hype.

Some individuals will find that the stimulant effect is far more powerful than even 400mg of caffeine. The fat burning effect will be felt as well. Users may experience side effects such as extreme sweating and chills. Somewhat like having a fever. This is only recommended for experienced supplement users.

Yohimbine HCL (black label/black bottle) is one small part of the Yohimbe Bark Extract. See, some people don’t want or cannot handle the strength or stimulation caused by Yohimbe Bark Extract. Yohimbine HCL is just one fat burning component of Yohimbe. Yohimbine HCL is associated with far fewer side effects, but still provides some fat burning benefits. Yohimbine HCL is well tolerated by most customers, even at higher dosages such as .2/kg of body weight.

What you will experience with each of these products is drastically different, and your personal tolerance will be different between each product. We always recommend starting with our recommended serving, especially with a product that is a stimulant. This is to ensure you have a positive experience with the product, but also to ensure your safety. Just like you would not take multiple servings of any extreme stimulant, you should not go beyond the recommended serving of Yohimbe."

06E4631E-D9C9-4ED2-A0C2-65D685C97DBA.jpeg

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
9/3 release date at VS
It is already out buddy.
One of the first places stocking the sweet-looking Caramel Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar is the supplement retailer XN Supps. The store has it in stock now on its website well as available at all three of its Michigan locations in Brownstone, Monroe, and Westland.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Judging by the list of brands on the banner.. iforce is no longer...

Let’s all take a moment to think about how Hemavol changed the non stim/pump game

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is already out buddy.
One of the first places stocking the sweet-looking Caramel Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar is the supplement retailer XN Supps. The store has it in stock now on its website well as available at all three of its Michigan locations in Brownstone, Monroe, and Westland.
You reviewing?