The New Product Release Thread

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking forward to the new OL products, I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve used so far and will definitely be trying the new products

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if App Nut is bringing back their pumpkin protein this year?

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Just to add on to what NAH said it doesn't make sense to have 3 versions of the same product. It constrains cash flow from expanding the brand lineup and development in general. You can add these in bulk easily but we only see more and more issues with ingredients like these as the window for "have to be compliant" is coming faster and faster, especially online where merchant processing providers are utilizing script automation tools to scan company's websites for claims, ingredients, etc self enforcing the industry for risk management purposes due to VISA and other regulatory bodies of compliance.
I am not a fan of the rebrand but as long as the products continue to be great, i will keep buying=)

Reactions: jh1
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alpha Lion Gain-O-Rade intraworkout EAA Product

Servings:
21 maximum servings per tub or 42 half servings,

Flavors:
Grapemelon Gains and Leg Day Limeade.

Launch:
Monday 23rd September

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is it with alpha lion and there 21 full serving approach?

Either make it 20 or 25

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it fermented eaas and not from human or animal hair.. ??
Everything we will be using is vegan whether it be BCAA's or EAA's.

Reactions: 00A
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think other then the few brands that still do offer 30 servings

Those days are over...
Servings is a marketing ploy. What is 20 Servings Domestically as the marketing trend is 40 Servings Internationally just at half the doses. Legally a product can not be over like 125mg of caffeine per serving to be legal in places like Canada, India, etc.

Where brands domestically thrive, die globally, where brands are dead domestically thrive globally, its just all word-play.

20 true servings is literally a one month supply of product (if not more) for most users as thats 5 gym days per week at 4 weeks a month.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Servings is a marketing ploy. What is 20 Servings Domestically as the marketing trend is 40 Servings Internationally just at half the doses. Legally a product can not be over like 125mg of caffeine per serving to be legal in places like Canada, India, etc.

Where brands domestically thrive, die globally, where brands are dead domestically thrive globally, its just all word-play.

20 true servings is literally a one month supply of product (if not more) for most users as thats 5 gym days per week at 4 weeks a month.
I'd rather get 6 weeks out my tubs ;) so give me 30 servings :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been loving this as I transition to a plant based diet. Veteran owned.

IMG_3979.JPG

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

125mg? Ghost burn has 150mg one scoop 300 two scoops. So is that not allowed in Canada?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Renuvia

From the Webpage
  • Advanced Skin Support.
  • Premium Hair Support.
  • CERAMOSIDES® and Hyaluronic Acid.
  • One small capsule daily.
  • Stack with our Collagen Peptides.
  • Vegan. Gluten Free.
  • Not a watered-down multivitamin.

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Serving Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Biotin 4,500 mcg15,000 %
Hyaluronic Acid (Hyabest®) 120 mg*
Bamboo (stem) Extract (providing 20mg silica) 30 mg*
CERAMOSIDES® Wheat Seed Extract 30 mg*

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
125mg? Ghost burn has 150mg one scoop 300 two scoops. So is that not allowed in Canada?
I can check but off my memory it may have been 125-150 correct. The NPN process for Canada is tedious and expensive especially when getting new ingredients approved in their registrar. Thankfully we're using a great firm to help out as delivering our products domestically there is a huge goal. Ideally we want a branded presence and shipment delivery option within every major country.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another teaser for a new bang flavor
VPX Sports has provided for its upcoming Bang Energy drink is that it’s inspired by the brand’s own surroundings of South Florida.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another teaser for a new bang flavor
VPX Sports has provided for its upcoming Bang Energy drink is that it’s inspired by the brand’s own surroundings of South Florida.

I'd love if this was their version of Hyde's Vibes. That flavor is great and the drink is getting discontinued. I bet Bang could do it better.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its not hard to flavor a much better beverage then Hyde.
C4 Carbonated, Merica Energy, Raze are all far better IMO
I disagree. C4 and Merica are too carbonated to enjoy the flavor. I still gotta try Raze. Hyde was great because it had just enough carbonation. I think Reign is better than C4 and Merica too. More carbonation than Hyde but less than C4/Merica.

Also C4 is 200mg and costs more than the other drinks in the store. I pass for that reason alone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bangs are nice when I wanna sip, but indeed useless as a preWO for me - I just don’t have the time to get through one in a timely fashion due to the carbonation.

Absolutely perfect for when I’m on the road and need to stay alert for hours and don’t want to drink too much & stop constantly.

This is actually pretty intriguing. 500 calories in 4oz fluid is pretty nifty. That truly would tuck well between true meals or on top of them without taking forever to digest.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bangs are nice when I wanna sip, but indeed useless as a preWO for me - I just don’t have the time to get through one in a timely fashion due to the carbonation.

Absolutely perfect for when I’m on the road and need to stay alert for hours and don’t want to drink too much & stop constantly.

This is actually pretty intriguing. 500 calories in 4oz fluid is pretty nifty. That truly would tuck well between true meals or on top of them without taking forever to digest.
Heard really good things about the brand

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm having trouble understanding American labels... but how do you add 13g of sugar and only end up with 12g of total sugar?

Or is the added sugar not meant to be a subsection, which would make the total sugar content 13g+12g =25g sugar?

Seems a bit weird having no fiber in a gainer/meal replacement supp too, definitely better options out there though.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best tasting energy drinks in my opinion are the 3D Energy followed by some of the Alani nu flavors.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm having trouble understanding American labels... but how do you add 13g of sugar and only end up with 12g of total sugar?

Or is the added sugar not meant to be a subsection, which would make the total sugar content 13g+12g =25g sugar?

Seems a bit weird having no fiber in a gainer/meal replacement supp too, definitely better options out there though.
I'm slightly confused by this as well.

Added sugar should be a part of total sugar which is a part of total carbohydrate.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm slightly confused by this as well.

Added sugar should be a part of total sugar which is a part of total carbohydrate.
Remember this is the company who made a 0 calorie peanut butter, and then was proven wrong and had to relabel it (Project Nutz)

Red Flag IMO

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Confused about the Canada and caffeine comments. Hydroxycut contains 200-250 mg

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir! PM me for samples..! They’re arriving today. Kiwi strawberry, Blueberry Lemonade, Sweet & Sour Candy..! I have 5 out of ten sample packs left available.

Working on sourcing a couple very versatile single ingredient products that are not currently available from anyone. Also working on a natURal ANAbolic (that’s a hint) and something else very unique (RTD)
If you wanna send my way, I wouldn't turn it down

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Yessir! PM me for samples..! They’re arriving today. Kiwi strawberry, Blueberry Lemonade, Sweet & Sour Candy..! I have 5 out of ten sample packs left available.

Working on sourcing a couple very versatile single ingredient products that are not currently available from anyone. Also working on a natURal ANAbolic (that’s a hint) 🤭 and something else very unique (RTD)
Wow now those flavors all sound like one's I would enjoy a lot.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I disagree. C4 and Merica are too carbonated to enjoy the flavor. I still gotta try Raze. Hyde was great because it had just enough carbonation. I think Reign is better than C4 and Merica too. More carbonation than Hyde but less than C4/Merica.

Also C4 is 200mg and costs more than the other drinks in the store. I pass for that reason alone.
I’ve tried 3 flavors of Raze and had to add Mio to all of them to mask the taste. Won’t by anymore all have a funky aftertaste

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merica Labz Beef Sticks coming October 14th

Macros:
~14g of protein
~4g of fat,
~2 to 5g of carbohydrates.

Flavors:
Original
Teriyaki
Jalapeno Pineapple
Jalapeno Pineapple ................................ Not Sure If That Sounds Really Good, or Really Bad ??