The New Product Release Thread

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Changes to HPS Glycoshield (A top 3 GDA IMO)

The dosing will be the same as well except for berberine, which is increasing from 190mg to 200mg. An all-new ingredient is also going to be added to the supplement, and while it has yet to be named, it promises to make Glycoshield more unique.

The brand is moving Glycoshield into vegan-friendly capsules to make it available to a broader audience. The product is also being downsized to a 60 serving per As as opposed to the previous version’s 90 servings.

ETA is around Black Friday in November
Thanks for sharing, Bob. Stacked will be editing the article slightly as the wording is a confusing IMO.

It will be stronger capsule per capsule. For example people who currently take 2 capsules for a standard meal and 4-6 capsules for cheat meals, with the new dosing and strength of the product, that will basically be cut in half. So the new 120 capsule count is still a month supply.

Everything the same, just increasing berberine bc I like seeing even numbers on a label when possible, lol, and adding this new ingredient will really increase the overall strength of each capsule..!

I’m most excited that this will now be useable by vegans and vegetarians as their diets are made up largely of carbs.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Looking forward to the new HPS reform if it's going to be even better because it's hard to think current glycoshield could be topped as is.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
preworkout meals I guess. But I take enough caffeine as it is so never will buy these

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never really understood the appeal of caffeinated spreads. Can someone enlighten me?
🤷🏻‍♂️

Cuz caffeine is good?

Seriously though, it’s like protein everyone wants to throw it in products these days

I don’t really get the caffeinated spread either tbh

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree... putting caffeine in any food product is just stupid. It heavily limits when the average person can even use it. Dumb dumb dumb

Kal2435

Awards
Thanks for sharing, Bob. Stacked will be editing the article slightly as the wording is a confusing IMO.

It will be stronger capsule per capsule. For example people who currently take 2 capsules for a standard meal and 4-6 capsules for cheat meals, with the new dosing and strength of the product, that will basically be cut in half. So the new 120 capsule count is still a month supply.

Everything the same, just increasing berberine bc I like seeing even numbers on a label when possible, lol, and adding this new ingredient will really increase the overall strength of each capsule..!

I’m most excited that this will now be useable by vegans and vegetarians as their diets are made up largely of carbs.
Any chance this new ingredient is pterostilbene? I believe I saw in a prior thread that you liked the idea of adding that to a GDA.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this new ingredient is pterostilbene? I believe I saw in a prior thread that you liked the idea of adding that to a GDA.
I did everything I could to get the pricing to work adding in pterostilbene. I am a big fan of it. I just couldn’t get the numbers where they had to be for it to make sense. So it’s not pterostilbene, however now that I know exactly how much it will cost me to get a minimum order of that ingredient, it DOES make sense for me to make a clinically dosed and affordable stand-alone product like we have with Parøslim and Innøslim and then you can just add a capsule of the pterostilbene product when you take Glycøshield (and other appropriate times to dose pterostilbene) such an awesome and versatile ingredient for health, wellness, and physique.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Looking forward to the new HPS reform if it's going to be even better because it's hard to think current glycoshield could be topped as is.
Thank you very much for endorsement. It was a tough decision for me to go ahead with any changes... it certainly wasn’t needed I can agree with you there. The ingredient being added isn’t really a typical GDA ingredient but makes TOTAL sense when you think about the synergy’s. With this ingredient we will be enhancing the absorption of everything else in Glycøshield, aiding users endurance and enhancing absorption of nutrient uptake (great for pre work out dosing), as well as improving the integrity of gut lining and reducing gut inflammation (what else could you want for a cheat meal supplement, or if you’re like most of us on here who are taking multiple supplements, proteins, pres, and aminos that are all highly acidic.

• Increase the absorption of peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters, such as SGLT1, CAT1, and GLUT4.

• Repair ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you got everything covered !!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. In a way I felt dumb when I first tasted it, I was like, uh, wait, this really does BURN your throat drinking it. Are they smart for calling this burn knowing it tastes like cayenne?

I cannot see many people being repeat users of this. It's simply too tangy/sour/spicy, add the bloat from having to use X amount of water to even get it down, not good.
Tangy spicy sour?
Might have to try it

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is literally spicy. And "burns" as it goes down. If it's on purpose to taste that way, it's even more hilarious. Because it sucks.
Brother, I know the feeling! I tried out Rubix from Myoblox, the mango chamoy flavor and that **** burns like crazy! The weird thing is, is that the mango flavor is amazing! And it literally does taste like a mango chamoy candy (which I hate any type of chamoy/tamarindo Mexican candy) but I had an odd like to this flavor.

But yeah, I know exactly what you mean about the burning sensation

ToDie4Test

Awards
🤷🏻‍♂️

Cuz caffeine is good?

Seriously though, it’s like protein everyone wants to throw it in products these days

I don’t really get the caffeinated spread either tbh
Waiting for protein spread + caffeine + CBD

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sceptical about CBD too. I’m sure the high stength stuff’s great but not the sort that supplement companies are knocking out

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter Outright Bar Review

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
I just got a box of Quest Pumpkin Pie and it's pretty good. I never tried to old version, but the new one has a mild pumpkin pie flavor that isn't overly artificial or intense. Pretty happy with it. Grabbed 7 other boxes of various flavors for only $112 total.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had No Positive experiences with CBD Oil, but I know some have .....

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy vaping/dabbing cbd isolate. It's the most effective, cost efficient way to use CBD imo. These supp companies and main stream CBD companies are charging way too much for oil from the hemp plant. A gram of isolate is $25-30, whereas some pretty bottle with a label from a supp company wants over $100 for a gram of CBD. It's just insanity to me. People probably aren't getting the benefits they want because they are forced to use small amounts like 15mg a dose because they got sucked into buying a $100+ bottle.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy vaping/dabbing cbd isolate. It's the most effective, cost efficient way to use CBD imo. These supp companies and main stream CBD companies are charging way too much for oil from the hemp plant. A gram of isolate is $25-30, whereas some pretty bottle with a label from a supp company wants over $100 for a gram of CBD. It's just insanity to me. People probably aren't getting the benefits they want because they are forced to use small amounts like 15mg a dose because they got sucked into buying a $100+ bottle.
Not to mention 99% of those products have very little cbd in them. They use raw hemp oil from strains that have very little cbd. To get any effects from most of them, you'd need a whole bottle each time you use them. Also if it was sold on Amazon it doesn't have cbd in it. This is because Amazon has banned the sale of cbd on the site. It's hemp oil devoid of cbd.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure why pics aren’t posting

New brawn preworkout ;

Pump, Power & Performance
L-Citrulline 5g
Betaine Anhydrous 3g
Taurine 3g
Potassium Nitrate 1g
Vaso6 (Gallate-Enhanced Oligomers) 300mg

Focus & Nootrpic
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 1g
CDP Choline (Cytidine 5'-Diphosphocholine) 250mg
Rhodiola rosea extract (standardised 3% Saldrosides) 250mg
Huperzine A 250mcg

Energy & Drive
Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
Methyliberine (as Dynamine 40%) 300mg
J Regia 250mg
Hordenine HCL 75mg

Absorption
Bioperine 10mg

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure why pics aren’t posting

New brawn preworkout ;

Pump, Power & Performance
L-Citrulline 5g
Betaine Anhydrous 3g
Taurine 3g
Potassium Nitrate 1g
Vaso6 (Gallate-Enhanced Oligomers) 300mg

Focus & Nootrpic
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 1g
CDP Choline (Cytidine 5'-Diphosphocholine) 250mg
Rhodiola rosea extract (standardised 3% Saldrosides) 250mg
Huperzine A 250mcg

Energy & Drive
Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg
Methyliberine (as Dynamine 40%) 300mg
J Regia 250mg
Hordenine HCL 75mg

Absorption
Bioperine 10mg
That actually looks pretty solid! Is that Brawn Nutrition? Couldn’t find anything when searching.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Project XX for Max C

387B8EE5-BC34-41DD-9A59-557FC04F6F58.jpeg
025804E8-BB5E-4A82-BECD-E2C5B604443A.jpeg

Sold out in 54 minutes

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn Venom Burn x60 Servings - Powdered Thermogenic

Serving Size: 1 Full Scoop
Servings Per Container: 60

FAT OXIDATION & BURN

L Carnitine Tartrate 1g
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI 750mg
L-Choline Bitartrate 750mg
Olive Leaf Extract (as Oleuropein 40%) 300mg
Green Coffee Bean extract (as Chlorogenic Acid 50%) 250mg
Citrus Aurantium Extract 150mg
Aframomum Melegueta (Std 12.5% 6-Paradol) 75mg Norcolaurine (Higenamine HCL) 40mg
N-Coumaroyldopamine 40mg
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 25mg

MOOD & ENERGY ENHANCEMENT

Rhodiola Rosea Extract (Standardised 3% Saldrosides) 175mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 125mg
L-Theanine 125mg
J. Regia 75mg
Sceletium Tortuosum / Kanna Extract 2% MESEMBRINE 25mg

NATURAL DIURETIC MATRIX

Green Tea Extract (Std 98% Polyphenol) 300mg Dandelion Root 250mg

ABSORPTION COMPLEX

BioperineTM 5mg

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
What is it?
Maybe I am missing something with this...it looks like the same sour sugar strips that are in every candy aisle and gas station in the US?

This kind of **** pisses me off where these youtube or social medial personalities take advantage of the fact that they have a fan base that will just buy anything. It doesn't bother me on a capitalism level, but more like dude your fan base that will support you unquestionably, at least put your name on something respectable, and that betters the life of those that support you and is in line with your message which is supposed to be fitness and strength training?

Maybe I am way off, I am deployed and maybe just getting tired of it lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glucose tabs are like $6 in the diabetic section of any store with a pharmacy, and work phenomenally intra-training for an immediate boost before or after something really taxing. Faster than honey or any candy, and premeasured at 4g/tab, and they don’t melt so you can leave them in the gym bag in the car year round.

Just sayin’.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe I am missing something with this...it looks like the same sour sugar strips that are in every candy aisle and gas station in the US?

This kind of **** pisses me off where these youtube or social medial personalities take advantage of the fact that they have a fan base that will just buy anything. It doesn't bother me on a capitalism level, but more like dude your fan base that will support you unquestionably, at least put your name on something respectable, and that betters the life of those that support you and is in line with your message which is supposed to be fitness and strength training?

Maybe I am way off, I am deployed and maybe just getting tired of it lol
nope, you're 100% spot on. IG dbags hawking their usual trash. Literally the reason I refuse to participate in IG. bunch of twats

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope, you're 100% spot on. IG dbags hawking their usual trash. Literally the reason I refuse to participate in IG. bunch of twats
What if I told you, you can have IG and not follow the dbags?! 🤯

But yeah IG is full of them and people who portray lifestyles that’s just fake.

But there is plenty of good to follow too though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What if I told you, you can have IG and not follow the dbags?! 🤯

But yeah IG is full of them and people who portray lifestyles that’s just fake.

But there is plenty of good to follow too though
haha oh i have one, really only use it for family and friends though. so yeah, minimal doucheness in that regard. Just would prefer to be able to see some of these people without having to sort through 99% trash

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im almost 50 and this doesn’t bother me one bit. Chewning and guys like him are just using youtube the same way companies used the tv years ago to advertise. You guys are really blaming the wrong person for something like this. Their getting paid to advertise, it genius.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glucose tabs are like $6 in the diabetic section of any store with a pharmacy, and work phenomenally intra-training for an immediate boost before or after something really taxing. Faster than honey or any candy, and premeasured at 4g/tab, and they don’t melt so you can leave them in the gym bag in the car year round.

Just sayin’.
Damn!! Never thought of this. I remember my mum used to keep lucozade tabs in a cupboard for when I was ill as a kid.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next Steve Aoki Collab with EVL
Strawberry Shortcake Isolate

5CF1C7CF-8CF4-42F1-A45A-84192065D52F.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Who is Steve Aoki? and why would I want to buy a protein powder from a guy that doesn't look like he lifts lol
There are plenty of people who are not personal trainers or top-level IFBB Pro's who can still market a company.

Steve is a DJ and record producer and music executive. The guy has a million + Followers through social media. Just that alone helps expand EVL the brand into a different target market for protein powder on top of their regular supplement buyers.

You also see companies going after gamers now and sponsoring them. Why? Because it opens up another target market to help sell their products and reach new customers.

For Example --> ProSupps sponsor DJ Khaled to promote their hyde power potion, and due to this their sales exploded

Another Example --> Cellucor sponsors Jake Lurh's of August Burns Red with their C4 Carbonated "Energy to Perform" slogan. August is one of the most popular metalcore bands and therefore it opens up their audience to the brand to help sell energy drinks.

Marketing is not about looking at a roided up dude on Muscle and Fitness to promote a brand or supplement. There are multiple other ways to get new buyers, or promote your company in the industry.