• RockStar
Probably the fastest growing company on the market so apparently somebody does

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does anyone have a legitimate reason to keep giving singerman their money?
Short answer... No. If his prices came down, and I mean way down then I would. He has clearly gone safe mainstream these days which isn't a bad thing to do necesarily. I use mutant at the moment for some of my staples and they are pretty "safe" i.e. boring with regards to ingredient profiles but they are way more affordable than redcon. Almost half the price for similar supplements with similar ingredients and quantities. Fade out is a decent sleep aid but I recon that will be gone from their range soon because not all countries accept the ingredients.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Short answer... No. If his prices came down, and I mean way down then I would. He has clearly gone safe mainstream these days which isn't a bad thing to do necesarily. I use mutant at the moment for some of my staples and they are pretty "safe" i.e. boring with regards to ingredient profiles but they are way more affordable than redcon. Almost half the price for similar supplements with similar ingredients and quantities. Fade out is a decent sleep aid but I recon that will be gone from their range soon because not all countries accept the ingredients.
I like the fact that they have unflavoured versions of some of there supps, most companies do not!! I used a few redcon supps over time but not had any amazing results etc.. not sure what to make of the company

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If price is the issue with Redcon1 I am willing to give anyone my 20% off code to save some money. I love RPG, MRE Bars, and the New Breakfast at the Ready B.A.R. got some great flavors there, and just recently added in MOAB and Cluster Bomb as an Intra Workout.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think I have ever tasted a Really Good Vegan Protein .............
The Get Diesel stuff is GREAT I gotta say. I still have whey with artificial flavors and sweeteners and find it hard to drink now. I find it kinda gross now TBH.

My only complaint is the vegan protein seems harder to digest. But the flavoring is on point IMO.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
When Redcon 1 first came out I quite enjoyed Total War. Still have near full tub of the original Total War I got when they launched. DMHA is decent for me BUT after a bit it does not work as well. Big Noise also was a good pump product. Fade Out is a favorite sleep aid of mine so I rate Fade Out highly. Tango I liked, Flavoring is good but still in the end just an expensive flavored creatine. Grunt isn't bad either but there are better options out there that are flavored better as well.

No for their protein. Not a fan of the sources. Isotope didn't taste very good so also not a fan.

As for the above new flavors. Not sure I like the sound of Bourban Banana Nut. I have had several Bourban flavored ice creams and no thanks. The new Isolit sound good though. Have a tub of their vanilla but have not opened yet.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think with Redcon the formulas are boring and safe and for me at least they just don’t appeal

Plus let’s not forget he ran Prime nutrition and Fckd over John meadows and the formulas

Wonder who manufactures the Redcon stuff now?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think with Redcon the formulas are boring and safe and for me at least they just don’t appeal

Plus let’s not forget he ran Prime nutrition and Fckd over John meadows and the formulas

Wonder who manufactures the Redcon stuff now?
My issue isn’t with the stuff Redcon makes - it’s what Singerman and Braun DIDN’T make, but said they did.

Just like piece of trash Gaspari, taking my money for products sold under false pretenses that didn’t include what I paid for. Myofusion having 12g protein/scoop, etc.

Anybody buying their products either didn’t get robbed or probably doesn’t know their backstories.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My issue isn’t with the stuff Redcon makes - it’s what Singerman and Braun DIDN’T make, but said they did.

Just like piece of trash Gaspari, taking my money for products sold under false pretenses that didn’t include what I paid for. Myofusion having 12g protein/scoop, etc.

Anybody buying their products either didn’t get robbed or probably doesn’t know their backstories.
Very true unfortunately both have legions or whatever they are called that will buy anything they both release without question

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very true unfortunately both have legions or whatever they are called that will buy anything they both release without question
Both companies have enticing products. That likely are exactly what they say they are these days. But I never received a refund & I haven’t forgotten.

Years ago I bought some bunk M1A from a company that accidentally sold a bunch of DHEA instead. All the other products were legit, and when I messaged the owner he sent me and anyone else who had bought a bottle a personal check. It was a mistake and they made amends.

Meanwhile Singerman was posing in front of Phantoms in a pinstriped suit holding a Cuban for Blackstons.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can the forum host labels awards? Pretty sure these guys would win.
doubt it but yeah I like hps labels to, very modern look to them. I do love ol too but winner for me I think is build fast and it feels nice to touch too 😄

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
doubt it but yeah I like hps labels to, very modern look to them. I do love ol too but winner for me I think is build fast and it feels nice to touch too
That’s so funny you say that - never used Build Fast, but they do always look nice to touch! I never really thought of it til you posted that.

#handfeel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
doubt it but yeah I like hps labels to, very modern look to them. I do love ol too but winner for me I think is build fast and it feels nice to touch too 😄
Seams like Build Fast, is doing everything right !!

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s so funny you say that - never used Build Fast, but they do always look nice to touch! I never really thought of it til you posted that.

#handfeel
Haha yeah the hand feel is lovely! That raised lettering 😂

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably a 1.5-2 scooper for most but decently formulated open label, especially if you’re looking for pure l Citrulline. I’ve also finally come around to Peak02 and have been enjoying using it!

IMG_9916.JPG
IMG_9917.JPG

IMG_9918.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would definitely want 2 scoops !!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just order pure L citrulline for a fraction of the price and add to any reasonably priced PWO. The fact that it needs to launch with 40% makes the price margin pretty apparent.
This

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

This is a product announcement thread, not a sales thread. I don't want to see sales or solicitations in this thread.
As I've said many times in this thread alone....Please get back to the topic of the thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an old cocaine energy fan I'm excited about this spicy /cola /cherry mix. Definitely reccomend picking it up. It's one of the most interesting flavors I've ever tasted..also excited to try the new formula since they moved to 12 oz cans from 8 in the other flavors.
Screenshot_20190411-013639_Chrome.jpeg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love seeing crazy new flavors out there. Spicy flavors are usually good but rarely seen

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love seeing crazy new flavors out there. Spicy flavors are usually good but rarely seen
I tried all of the spicy & fruity specialty Diet Coke flavors last summer...turns out I don’t like spicy drinks

If only they had just been fruity!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
HMB is so underrated imo. It’s something I can always notice working. Albeit I don’t always “feel” it
I used it once many years ago,I think it was clear muscle? My endurance definately improved and ive read its good at retaining muscle in a cutting phase. Probably going to order some bulk HMB soon and see what happens. That ghost burn looks like a solid thermo.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_5392.JPG

Really getting good use out of those gaspari label designs... same goes for Black Stone

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I was thinking. People talk about that stuff as a serious drive increaser back in the day.
I got 3 bottles of Sopharma tribestan, I should run it in the next few month

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comes out Tomorrow from Nutrabio
Definite purchase for me. I love all the breakfast series flavors of their Isolate as well as the strawberry lemon bomb Intra Blast. Nutrabio has slowly become my go to company for supps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you buy a tub and try it, or try a watered down sample from a dixie cup!?
Cinnamon Sugar Donut was my favorite of the 3 flavors off the breakfast series
Only the watered down dixie cup from their booth.

If the flavor were richer it would probably be great in oats or cream of rice, very neutral flavor.