The New Product Release Thread

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, get it while its hot! New 11KT spray now at Apex-Alchemy.

"Kronos contains the adrenosterone metabolite known as 11-KT.* This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of seafood.* We've added an acetate ester for increased lipophilicity and enhanced* absorption.* We've packaged this product with a stylish and easy to use trigger sprayer for quick and simple applications.* This topical spray helps *promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping to *reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water."

don't forget code GRZB10 gets you 10% off as well. Cheers!

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/products/kronos
Kronos_1080x.jpeg

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These should be tasty

C4 Shot Rocks is 9g of carbohydrates with 8g of that sugar
a gram of citrulline
2g of beta-alanine
10mg of toothed clubmoss
200mg each of tyrosine and caffeine
These would be great combined with Magnum PREFo nasal spray for leg day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

"Kronos contains the adrenosterone metabolite known as 11-KT.* This concentrated metabolite is produced naturally by the human body and is found in several types of seafood.* We've added an acetate ester for increased lipophilicity and enhanced* absorption.* We've packaged this product with a stylish and easy to use trigger sprayer for quick and simple applications.* This topical spray helps *promote the appearance of lean muscle while helping to *reduce the appearance of subcutaneous fat and excess water."

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/products/kronosView attachment 181346
Thank you for posting this.

For anyone who cares, I tested Eclipse AI/bloat reducer for Apex recently. It was a solid drying agent but did not work as an AI for me really at all.

That being said, the quality of the transdermal, packaging and amount of product for the money was very solid - I believe I’m going to order some of this because the brand still impressed me. 11KT is great.

Edit: Couldn’t pass it up

IMG_2212.JPG

ToDie4Test

Awards

Is PCT needed for this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for posting this.

For anyone who cares, I tested Eclipse AI/bloat reducer for Apex recently. It was a solid drying agent but did not work as an AI for me really at all.

That being said, the quality of the transdermal, packaging and amount of product for the money was very solid - I believe I’m going to order some of this because the brand still impressed me. 11KT is great.

Edit: Couldn’t pass it up

View attachment 181356
that is really a nice price for transdermal 11-kt!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking forward to this. I’m a big fan of brain bridge. It’s tasty and the profile is really solid. I enjoy that, focus xt, clear edge, and now corporeal mental edge which may be the strongest behind clear edge.

CORP40 = 40% off at corporealnutrition.com so definitely worth trying if you’re in the market for a nootropic... also has some fat loss properties. MAH20 gets you 20% off mansports.com

No codes im aware of for evomuse or sns though

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
G Code Feast

nutrient dense meal formula that is made with only real food ingredients and features a fully transparent label which isn’t that common with meal products.

ncluding 21.5g of whey isolate and 1.1g of egg whites yielding 21g of protein per serving.
On the carbohydrate 9g of carbs and 4g of fat per serving with whole oat flour and MCTs

$50 for 20 servings
Daaaaaaaamn. Ok, I like that.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supp companies CEO started following me on the gram,
I usually don’t take notice but I had a look at the page, looks like they started in like March

These are the formulas

IMG_5375.JPG

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5377.JPG

IMG_5378.JPG

IMG_5379.JPG

IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5381.JPG

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

https://www.apex-alchemy.com/products/kronosView attachment 181346
What's the amount of active in the bottle? Do you know?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100mg per 10 pumps. Thats the recommended daily dose.
Well... the recommended daily dose is 5-10 pumps 1-2 times daily.

I’ve always used AA stuff I’ve gotten, 10 pumps 2 times a day. Lasts about a month that way.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like the pre. hormones with some strange stims grow bitch tits then comes the heart attack.
Not sure how anyone is growing bitch tits on epiandro and 7 keto. But ok. Lol

I’m sure there’s almost nothing for doses in it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d take the Incinerbolic & Growth. I mean I wouldn’t buy them, but if you gave them to me

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend Energy Carbonated

Flavors:
Ultra Frost
Knockout Fruit Punch
Lemon Ice
Blueberry Lemonade

Formula:

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtend Energy Carbonated

Flavors:
Ultra Frost
Knockout Fruit Punch
Lemon Ice
Blueberry Lemonade

Formula:
This looks pretty good. Love xtend flavoring and im a seltzer addict so I’m thinking this may be right up my alley

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This looks pretty good. Love xtend flavoring and im a seltzer addict so I’m thinking this may be right up my alley
You would really like these then

low caffeine like the xtend carbonated above

I will have my YT Review on these up shortly ^

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am still a fan of vaso6, I get good results from it.
Really? There's an ongoing lawsuit now with the claims that the ingredient is completely bunk. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost burn looks great. Any idea solution why everywhere apart from Australia/New Zealand are getting limited quantities?
I’m hoping it means just at first, would be gutted if this is just a limited run as this is the best ghost product I’ve seen, well I have love for ghost pump too, it’s an underrated product on these boards.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still don’t get why people are putting ksm in everything. It really limits your customer base bc it’s so readily available as a stand alone and now it’s in multi vitamins, pres, proteins, aminos, and fat burners.... NOT an ingredient you want to take too much of.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still don’t get why people are putting ksm in everything. It really limits your customer base bc it’s so readily available as a stand alone and now it’s in multi vitamins, pres, proteins, aminos, and fat burners.... NOT an ingredient you want to take too much of.
I get what your saying but you could say the same about caffeine. Personally the only thing I use currently with ksm in it is bloodshred. Not everyone uses a ton of supps that would include it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because it’s the new vaso6

Throw it in everythinggg!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may need to try that Intracell when I run out of my BCAA