The New Product Release Thread

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As long as it isn’t a high amount I don’t mind Yohimbine. Remember nanoVapor at 3 scoops to get clinical dosages? Gave you enough that recovery between sets was horrendous.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cant stand when companies add Y to a preworkout and then they add beta-alanine to top it off and it’s a definite no go for me. Otherwise looks pretty decent.
same here. fingers crossed for a world wide shortage of Y. absolutely despise it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t think anyone mentioned it but Bowmar Nutrition just released a Blueberry Cheesecake protein and they freaking nailed it. Perfect ratio and aftertaste is phenomenal. You actually get some hints of cheesecake in there unlike the recent PES “cheesecake” strawberry protein

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t think anyone mentioned it but Bowmar Nutrition just released a Blueberry Cheesecake protein and they freaking nailed it. Perfect ratio and aftertaste is phenomenal. You actually get some hints of cheesecake in there unlike the recent PES “cheesecake” strawberry protein
Now that sounds delicious!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looked it up! going to have to give it a try when time to order. .85 a serving and free shipping on a 5lb tub. not bad.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looked it up! going to have to give it a try when time to order. .85 a serving and free shipping on a 5lb tub. not bad.
I may have to check that out!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody has been impressing me much lately.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately you are not alone....be careful of that slippery slope, if ycl goes maybe next time it will be something you enjoy.
i agree man. i just get frustrated with it being in so many products. anyway....

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Butterscotch PB Outright Bar available to order
Video review will come tomorrow when they land

Just ordered a box of the Outright bars because butterscotch and PB together is a dream come true for me. I’ll try to make a bite a day fit in my meal plan SOMEHOW!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered a box of the Outright bars because butterscotch and PB together is a dream come true for me. I’ll try to make a bite a day fit in my meal plan SOMEHOW!
Just a bite?!? Good luck. I average about 4 Outright bars a day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
������ Lawd, that would put me straight into fattie status. But I am super jealous.
You and me both !!! Can you send me a bite when you get them ??

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New MPA IsoPoofs flavor should be out around March 6th. Not sure on the flavor yet but that date should be close to accurate.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That looks legit. With the 125mg of caffeine, all I would do is add a caffeine pill and boom! 325mg of caffeine with that profile.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s actually a great profile IMO. After I run out of my Quake I’m grabbing this!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mr Hyde Icon

Its menu includes three creatively named options with Zeus (Raspberry Lime Thunder), Poseidon (Blueberry Lemon Wrath), and Athena (Mango Citrus Warfare).

Pre-Sale Starts March 4th for VS
Expected on Shelves 7th of April,
nationwide launch 7th of May.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generic Instagram comment on a new pre

‘Can’t wait for this’

Can’t wait for what? There’s better profiles out there it’s hardly exciting

Like someone said on the previous pages nothing impressive has been released recently

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to make a blind guess, and I could be wrong
I bet Primeval Labs will reformulate Mega Pre and Mega Pre Black after seeing the discussion on L-Norvaline.
Sucks I wasted so much cash on supps that help you and at same time do some other stuff to your body

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to make a blind guess, and I could be wrong
I bet Primeval Labs will reformulate Mega Pre and Mega Pre Black after seeing the discussion on L-Norvaline.
Was wondering why everyone seems to be unloading Mega Pre Black for $20 a tub.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L norvaline for brain cell damage- not risking it bro
The doses used in that study were on the order of injecting yourself with upwards of 1g of Norvaline.

Considering most pre’s use at most 200-250mg I don’t see it being that big of an issue if used sparingly. As with most things, the dose makes the poison.

I do expect a fair amount of companies to start phasing it out though due to the knee jerk reaction the public will have after seeing only the headlines about the study and not understanding it was a cell culture study using massive doses

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doses used in that study were on the order of injecting yourself with upwards of 1g of Norvaline.

Considering most pre’s use at most 200-250mg I don’t see it being that big of an issue if used sparingly. As with most things, the dose makes the poison.

I do expect a fair amount of companies to start phasing it out though due to the knee jerk reaction the public will have after seeing only the headlines about the study and not understanding it was a cell culture study using massive doses
But considering that it seems to be useless in healthy subjects, the risk/reward ratio just isn’t there, considering there is really no reward, so any level of risk is too much really. Copper has said this for years now. Removing an essentially useless ingredient is hardly a bad thing, regardless of why.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But considering that it seems to be useless in healthy subjects, the risk/reward ratio just isn’t there, considering there is really no reward, so any level of risk is too much really. Copper has said this for years now. Removing an essentially useless ingredient is hardly a bad thing, regardless of why.
I would agree. I’m not a huge fan of Norvaline either, but I don’t think a mass hysteria over the ingredient needs to start either based on that new study.

Ideally I’d like to see that ingredient and all other poorly utilized compounds by the body (arginine, glutamine, etc) phased out of supps altogether.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would agree. I’m not a huge fan of Norvaline either, but I don’t think a mass hysteria over the ingredient needs to start either based on that new study.

Ideally I’d like to see that ingredient and all other poorly utilized compounds by the body (arginine, glutamine, etc) phased out of supps altogether.
thebigt i’m looking at you here

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Unless we found out everyone(besides me I guess) who took Slin Sane has died

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Looking for my first non stim fat burner after rubbish radiate that got fooled into buying over hype- how grains help me as instagram link dont work
Why didn’t you like radiate? I thought it was awesome and I haven’t seen many bad reviews so am interested in your thoughts

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah how did you get fooled into buying a product that gets lots of positive reviews?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why didn’t you like radiate? I thought it was awesome and I haven’t seen many bad reviews so am interested in your thoughts
I got the pill version so may not be same as powder in terms of performance

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah how did you get fooled into buying a product that gets lots of positive reviews?
Was grains of paradise not removed from there latest version and poor dose of uneeded ashwa and the prep blend. Gives you small stim dick from yohimbe but ok mild. Can feel abit but more ingredients dont mean better

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt i’m looking at you here
formulators are going to do what they going to do....not being included in supplement products is not the same as not being available...just my opinion. uforce

as far as ycl I see many company's excluding it from formulas, but as long as it is still available for me to purchase as a separate ingredient I can live with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stim dick from alpha-yohimbine?

alpha is kinda neutral for me but ycl dosed high enough is boner time.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you not handle Yohimbine well? If you do not why would you buy Radiate? Serious question.. That is going into the product dooming yourself from the get-go... Now you may handle Y well, but given by how you are wording your statement (stim dick on Y) it seems you don't tolerate it. I would not even risk taking the product if that is a side effect you get. Just my 2 cents.

Radiate is not a prop blend, they tell you exactly how much of each ingredient is in the formula

see above

850mg of Taurine to aid performance and improve endurance
150mg KSM-66 (Ashwagandha), cortisol controller to improve mood and decrease stress.
50mg Mucuna Pruriens cognitive function, better mood, more energy, greater focus
200mg of caffeine and 50mg of Di-Caffeine Malate (Stimulant)
100mg of DMHA enhancing dopamine and noradrenaline production
500mg of Choline to enhance the mind-muscle connection, improve learning, and enhance focus
50mg L-Theanine, Theobromine, and Higenamine for mental cognition
75mg Eria Jarensis Extract euphoric feeling and focus
30mg Hordenine nootropic to improve focus.
25mg Pro-GBB, which converts into L-Carnitine to induce sweating and increase thermogenesis.
25mg Naringin, 7.5mg Noopept, and 1.5mg Alpha-Yohimbine → Aid weight management & fat-loss, and target stubborn fat
2.5mg Bioperine to increase the uptake of all the nutrients

Grains of Paradise is not removed from the latest version it is highlighted in bold above.
That isn’t grains of paradise.