The New Product Release Thread

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys have a UK stockist that stocks the whole range?

It’s like people over here stock you but you need to view 3 different websites to see the range and even then they don’t stock kraken protein
Not currently but we used to only work with a select few online retailers. We are now at a point where we want every single one we can get. Just got word on this today....so...any retailers anywhere interested in carrying our products please message me or email me at [email protected] and we can get you stockkkked with all the cnp goodies you want. TheSolution and I had spoke about this before and I finally got through to the boss.

In the meantime you can order from our site with 0 issues. Even in the UK.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i’d rather not see 400 in an energy drink. why keep pushing the envelope until it gets regulated??

Hyde PP doesn’t reign supreme., imo

Raze
Bang
‘Merica
C4
Hyde PP

trying 3D very soon...
It does when it comes to stims, fact.

Fact...there will be a 400mg Caffeine drink, cups of coffee are 500+, no different

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It does when it comes to stims, fact.

Fact...there will be a 400mg Caffeine drink, cups of coffee are 500+, no different
Starbucks love their caffeine lol

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried all the above and number 1 for me is Celsius heat. Anyone else like that drink I really like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went to krogers today to get my dog some tubs of natures recipe chicken and salmon in broth, on sale for a buck apiece and he eats 3 tubs twice a day but he is 20 years old and I try and spoil him some, love my friend sid!!!

anyway while there at krogers I always check out clearance aisle...found labrada-lean body premium whey protein, chocolate flavor on clearance for $6.99 1.5lbs, 25g protein per scoop 16 serving...was regular $17.99

I haven't tried it yet, but i'm not nearly as picky about taste as many of you seem to be...btw-I bought 3 and left 2 so others could get a chance for a bargain.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Given all their recent formulas, I’m disappointed in this one. Fairly poor source of curcumin. Unsure if that ginger root is standardized for anything
Well glad I posted. Didn’t know a ton about the ingredients used and now know more. Thanks!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have tried all the above and number 1 for me is Celsius heat. Anyone else like that drink I really like it.
i tried that one. it had kind of a spicy kick to it. wasn’t one of my favs though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i tried that one. it had kind of a spicy kick to it. wasn’t one of my favs though.
This is my exact experience with Celsius.

Drank a bunch of different flavors throughout the Arnold last year from their handout booth, and I felt they were underflavored. Not nearly as strong as a Bang or certainly not Hyde PP and inferior taste.

It’s like flavored soda water with a weird kick.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my exact experience with Celsius.

Drank a bunch of different flavors throughout the Arnold last year from their handout booth, and I felt they were underflavored. Not nearly as strong as a Bang or certainly not Hyde PP and inferior taste.

It’s like flavored soda water with a weird kick.
yep, agreed man.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starbucks love their caffeine lol
Exactly who I'm thinking of, Venti I believe is 550mg Caffeine, demand is there and many jumping into the energy drink arena...inevitable someone pushes the envelope.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly who I'm thinking of, Venti I believe is 550mg Caffeine, demand is there and many jumping into the energy drink arena...inevitable someone pushes the envelope.
damn, they would have to add a ton of flavoring to mask the bitterness of that much caffeine!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
damn, they would have to add a ton of flavoring to mask the bitterness of that much caffeine!!!
Starbucks drunks are usually very heavily with flavour amd sugar haha, plus i dont think all of it would come from the coffee beans. I definitely think theyd have to add some to get such a high concentration

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know man that number seems really high for a Starbucks Venti. Is that number with added espresso shots in it or something? I have been known to add one in to my coffee from time to time.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inevitable it will cause regulation...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coffees Serving Size Caffeine (mg)
Panera Coffee, Light Roast regular, 16 oz. 300
Starbucks Coffee, Pike Place Roast tall, 12 oz. 235
Dunkin' Donuts Cappuccino large, 20 oz. 233
Starbucks Caffè Americano grande, 16 oz. 225

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Living in the Midwest it’s closer to a dollar a dozen. This one is definitely going to depend on your market whether it adds up or not.
70 cents in my town.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tall is 2nd size, not largest

Cup Size USA Caffeine Global* Caffeine
Short 180mg 160mg
Tall 260mg 240mg
Grande 330mg 320mg
Venti 415mg 400mg

Venti is around 400mg from Starbucks

you gotta go with the blonde if going to starbucks...way less bitter, and from what I remember well in excess of the 400mg of the regular starbucks coffee

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
inevitable it will cause regulation...
Sorry bud, hate to break it to you but the supp industry evolves everyday, people want high dosed stims....they got it and are still getting it, some pre's are even at 600mg Caffeine per scoop i.e. Hooligan, etc.. If you really think Hyde PP is the "limit" to how far the industry will go with Caffeine in energy drinks at 350mg you're wrong. Want to argue facts...then present some facts.
And even if I was off on the Starbucks...400mg is just Starbucks, plenty of other "real" coffee out there in specialty shops pushing way over 400mg per serving. People like caffeine, hate to break it to you and it truly doesn't matter the source...either coffee or energy drinks, caffeine is caffeine.

After someone drinks two and has a seizure.
Not a well thought out response at all, dumb actually. So every supp company that has 400mg+ Caffeine in their formulas, when someone double scoops it, they are having seizures? By your logic, we've should have heard on the news tons of cases of seizures caused by the supplement industry's high dosed caffeine pre-workouts for many years, right? High dosed Caffeine based Pre's have been around for years and tons of people are prb. double scooping them. Cmon bud you've been around long enough to not make dumb claims like that.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bud, hate to break it to you but the supp industry evolves everyday, people want high dosed stims....they got it and are still getting it, some pre's are even at 600mg Caffeine per scoop i.e. Hooligan, etc.. If you really think Hyde PP is the "limit" to how far the industry will go with Caffeine in energy drinks at 350mg you're wrong. Want to argue facts...then present some facts.
And even if I was off on the Starbucks...400mg is just Starbucks, plenty of other "real" coffee out there in specialty shops pushing way over 400mg per serving. People like caffeine, hate to break it to you and it truly doesn't matter the source...either coffee or energy drinks, caffeine is caffeine.

Not a well thought out response at all, dumb actually. So every supp company that has 400mg+ Caffeine in their formulas, when someone double scoops it, they are having seizures or can have a seizure? High dosed Caffeine based Pre's have been around for years and tons of people are prb. double scooping them. Cmon bud you've been around long enough to not make dumb claims like that.
i can see you’re not going to stop until you have the last word. you can have the last word. it’s not that important to me.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
went to krogers today to get my dog some tubs of natures recipe chicken and salmon in broth, on sale for a buck apiece and he eats 3 tubs twice a day but he is 20 years old and I try and spoil him some, love my friend sid!!!

anyway while there at krogers I always check out clearance aisle...found labrada-lean body premium whey protein, chocolate flavor on clearance for $6.99 1.5lbs, 25g protein per scoop 16 serving...was regular $17.99

I haven't tried it yet, but i'm not nearly as picky about taste as many of you seem to be...btw-I bought 3 and left 2 so others could get a chance for a bargain.
Respect for that and also for having a 20 year old dog.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caffeine and energy drinks are quite regulated here in the U.K.

I got ID’d for a monster ultra

I didn’t have ID and apparently look younger then 16?!

I was like I have my own house and dog just let me have the drink

The women was having none of it
??*♂

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

??*♂
That 160mg caffeine can be dangerous lolz.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

??*♂
Lol the UK, where juice is legal but stims on lockdown

Sorry to hear that! Completely unnecessary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Respect for that and also for having a 20 year old dog.
thanks...I have to help him up and down steps to go 'potty', other than that he is doing well...my boy likes to eat, lol.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabio Alpha EAA Review

I also received a surprise package containing this today. Never notified or anything. I mixed a serving in a little over 10 ounces of water and really enjoy the flavor. Was tart like I like and strong. I will try tomorrow morning in about 20 or so ounces of water to see how well the flavor does with a lot of water. My favorite flavored Aminos I can use in about 20 ounces of water and still enjoy and I feel this will hold up very well with how strong it was in the recommended amount of water.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering it’s 40g Protein per serving too that’s a solid value. Nice quality ingredients as usual.
For sure. Even just using it as 2 20g servings it’s solidly priced. Ive just been having a lot of protein cookies and bars since they’re more filling at work than just a normal shake, but an affordable shake with actually meaningful carbs/calories that should still taste solid, being from PES, is awesome. I’d imagine it’s solidly filling between meals too. Ordering 56 servings now (28 vanilla, 14 each of the other two). I’m sure every flavor is solid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Under $2/serving. Any flavor reviews so far? I know Select is always solid.
I can say the carb formulation looks well thought out - Optimums Gold gainer uses pea starch, ground oat, and I believe potato and it is the only shake that comes with carbs that I feel I get solid energy off of if drinking preWO first thing in the morning (not like a maltodextrin sugar spike feel). I can actually use a scoop for a preWO meal replacement, especially if I add a tbsp of pb.

If you enjoy PES flavoring, I would expect them to deliver accordingly.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can say the carb formulation looks well thought out - Optimums Gold gainer uses pea starch, ground oat, and I believe potato and it is the only shake that comes with carbs that I feel I get solid energy off of if drinking preWO first thing in the morning (not like a maltodextrin sugar spike feel). I can actually use a scoop for a preWO meal replacement, especially if I add a tbsp of pb.

If you enjoy PES flavoring, I would expect them to deliver accordingly.
Ya this may be my new go to for when on the run. Doesn’t happen often but nice to have something when I need it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they sell it, people will buy it.
Yea and strictly just because the Guerrilla Chemist puts it out. Ultimately it doesn’t matter to me as I just wont buy it, just kind of mind blowing he would put something like that out where it lacks quite a bit IMO.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea and strictly just because the Guerrilla Chemist puts it out. Ultimately it doesn’t matter to me as I just wont buy it, just kind of mind blowing he would put something like that out where it lacks quite a bit IMO.
I agree. Way over priced. Going to make a huge profit from the ignorant.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Insane. Under dosed HICA and zero EAAs. Whyyy?!
And underdosed d-ribose, assuming you even think it works, since the research on it is quite divided, with a recent study only showing benefits in the lower fitness level subjects. And the lowest dose used in any study I’ve seen showing benefits is 10g/day EVERY DAY, not 5g/day on workout days. That, along with 1/3 the dose of HICA that should also be used daily? No bueno...