The New Product Release Thread

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
And I’m being a bit unfair to you horizons, you’re entitled to your opinions on addiction vs dependence etc. I guess I’m just going off on a tangent based on Danksta710’s asinine claims, and that’s my bad. I’m sorry man.
All good man! obviously I’ve hit a nerve with the “addiction”. Me personally have seen it first hand it’s not pretty so I understand. People usually get defensive and try to warrant their addiction by claiming it’s all ok but it isn’t

Again seems like I’m derailing a lot of threads unintentionally hahaha

I take PWO so I can’t be too much of a hypocrite and even take sleep aids and maybe Ep1louge. But they are a waste and I wish I didn’t enjoy them but here i am!

I used to be younger and waste thousands and thousands on the empty promises from supplement companies but I still think everyone is allowed to do what they want of course. who I am to say what anyone spends their money on!

Back to the reviews anyways :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good man! obviously I’ve hit a nerve with the “addiction”. Me personally have seen it first hand it’s not pretty so I understand. People usually get defensive and try to warrant their addiction by claiming it’s all ok but it isn’t

Again seems like I’m derailing a lot of threads unintentionally hahaha

I take PWO so I can’t be too much of a hypocrite and even take sleep aids and maybe Ep1louge. But they are a waste and I wish I didn’t enjoy them but here i am!

I used to be younger and waste thousands and thousands on the empty promises from supplement companies but I still think everyone is allowed to do what they want of course. who I am to say what anyone spends their money on!

Back to the reviews anyways :)
I know people in recovery too. I live in South Florida, basically in the recovery capital of the world. People are dying every day, probably every hour even. And comparing the potential consequences of PWO “addiction” to those of alcohol or narcotics addiction is sort of insulting to them IMO. I’m telling you that if your worst addiction is a PWO, you are a fortunate man indeed.

But yeah, we’ve derailed things enough already.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
pre's are like test boosters....the direct influence on muscle building is minimal at best, but the indirect influence can have a very positive affect.
+1.

Most underrated comment ITT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will just keep minding my own business and using my Pre-Workout drinks!!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I too feel anyone should be able to use what they want. I'm not one of those who feels thing should be banned. I just feel the younger gens should know all the risks that comes with these pres. These companies won't go into detail what happens from overuse. I believe in freedom. Use whatever you feel works for you. Just be careful how passionate and defensive you get about chemicals. That's a sign something is wrong IMO. Anyways...

Sorry if I added to derail. It was fun. Back to new ****...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.

He's clever. In a lot of his videos he talks about the amount "he" takes of his supplements and recommends people NOT to follow him. It's obvious he's just planting seeds in people's brains. His new Halo Elite he says he takes 6 and highly suggested ppl not to follow. We all know what ppl will do when they hear that lol.
I will say this tho... The RPG is dosed well and you don't even need the recommended 4 caps. 3 caps is effective. I think its 240 caps in a tub.

Ive used predator and RPG is an effective gda. I use them a little differently so Predator is a little better for absorbing damage on cheat meals. The RPG actually works better at nutrient partitioning and I take it after big carb meals for Pump and vascularity and effectively shuttling nutrients.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll tell you what an addiction is. It’s when it has negative effects on your life. Jail, losing jobs, loved ones, etc. If the only negative is that you have to spend $1/day on a legal supplement, what’s really the negative? So you won’t workout without it? Oh well, then just buy it. If it gets you to the gym, then it’s a net positive. It’s better for you than drinking large soda all day for sure.

Alcohol addiction leads to DUIs, losing your job, ruined relationships, etc.

Cigarettes lead to lung cancer.

What do PWOs really do that’s even comparable to this?
This is simplest addiction test used in the medical profession. Basically you can substitute alcohol for anything and if you answer yes to two or more questions it's likely to point to some type of dependence issue.

The cage test

Screenshot_2019-02-07-08-14-52~2.jpeg

So substitute supplement use for drinking :)

Wonder how many of you have a problem??

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is simplest addiction test used in the medical profession. Basically you can substitute alcohol for anything and if you answer yes to two or more questions it's likely to point to some type of dependence issue.

The cage test

View attachment 179177

So substitute supplement use for drinking

Wonder how many of you have a problem??
By this logic LITERALLY anything can be addicting. It trivializes actual addiction that can ruin lives, end jobs, and destroy relationships. Alcohol addiction can land you in jail, make you lose your job, end relationships, etc. NONE of these things can happen from PWOs.

The CAGE method could lead the majority of people to say that they’re addicted to their phones and social media too. And even morning coffee, forget PWOs. You can inherently extrapolate this preliminary diagnosis methodology to claim something is addicting. It’s intended to help determine if someone is actually addicted to a known addictive substance, not if a substance is addictive. That’s a small but meaningful distinction.

If literally everything is addicting, than the term loses all real meaning. PWOs are addicting. Coffee is addicting. Social media is addicting. Sugar is addicting. Video games are addicting. Hell, the gym is addicting to some of us. So literally every single person in America is an addict. See how it devalues the term?

This is asinine...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By this logic LITERALLY anything can be addicting. It trivializes actual addiction that can ruin lives, end jobs, and destroy relationships. Alcohol addiction can land you in jail, make you lose your job, end relationships, etc. NONE of these things can happen from PWOs.

The CAGE method could lead the majority of people to say that they’re addicted to their phones and social media too. And even morning coffee, forget PWOs.

If literally everything is addicting, than the term loses all real meaning. PWOs are addicting. Coffee is addicting. Social media is addicting. Sugar is addicting. Video games are addicting. Hell, the gym is addicting to some of us. So literally every single person in America is an addict. See how it devalues the term?

This is asinine...
It's asinine? tell that to the medical community.

It's not trivializing anyting this is pointing to dependence. If you answer yes to two of the more questions about anyting you are probably dependent on it. Granted if they do answer yes to these questions then a more thorough test is given but this is a basic screen for dependence. It's not making light of anything.

That's exactly right friend people are dependent on their phones, coffee Video Games Etc. I took a class and addictive studies that point to exactly that those types of things promote the same type of behavior when taken away than somebody who is using drugs. Try taking a video game away from a child who plays 10 hours a day and see what happens.

Obviously drug addiction is a whole nother level. Dependence is dependence and they're finding the same centers in the brain are stimulated for dependence regardless of what the vice is.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

The CAGE method could lead the majority of people to say that they’re addicted to their phones and social media too. And even morning coffee, forget PWOs. You can inherently extrapolate this preliminary diagnosis methodology to claim something is addicting. It’s intended to help determine if someone is actually addicted to a known addictive substance, not if a substance is addictive. That’s a small but meaningful distinction.

This is asinine...
Keep on rationalizing it....the more you type the more obvious it all becomes....you might consider attending a meeting. You sound like every addict I know before they got help. Comparing all these addictions is so freaking laughable. Or ASININE as you like to say.

I thought we were done derailing...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also muscleupcrohn you're using the word Addiction I'm using the word dependence. They are different

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's asinine? question mark tell that to the medical community.

It's not trivializing anyting this is pointing to dependents. If you answer yes to two of the more questions about anyting you are probably dependent on it. Granted if they do answer yes to these questions then a more thorough test is given but this is a basic screen for dependence. It's not making light of anything.

That's exactly right friend people are dependent on their phones, coffee Video Games Etc. I took a class and addictive studies that point to exactly that those types of things promote the same type of behavior when taken away that's somebody who is using drugs. Try taking a video game away from a child who plays 10 hours a day and see what happens
I’m done here man. We’ve derailed this thread enough. Everything is addicting. Let’s put thorough warning labels on PWOs, coffee, sugar, phones, and video games saying that they’re all addicting. It’ll be like California’s Prop 65 where literally everything has a cancer/addiction warning to the point that it means absolutely nothing and people laugh it off entirely, doing more harm than good for their intended purpose.

This will be my last post on this here, and I apologize for detailing the thread so much.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please get the thread back on topic about new products. Thank you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love coconut, hopefully it's better than Mutant ISO Coconut Cream.
How was that anyway, I’m assuming lousy?

I do enjoy coconut but Ghosts pricing has always kept me away so not sure I’d go for this unless it ends up being crazy good.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
How was that anyway, I’m assuming lousy?

I do enjoy coconut but Ghosts pricing has always kept me away so not sure I’d go for this unless it ends up being crazy good.
It was pretty mediocre.. I'm sure that it could be improved if it were a blend as opposed to an isolate. Agreed on the Ghost pricing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24DCF357-716A-40B1-934D-8143BC7AB770.jpeg

New formula coming soon!!!! Plus new and improved flavors that make you want to rob a store to get more.

EMPIREMIND
pyrobatt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was pretty mediocre.. I'm sure that it could be improved if it were a blend as opposed to an isolate. Agreed on the Ghost pricing.
Last year the three letter store ran a pretty good sale on Ghost !!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Last year the three letter store ran a pretty good sale on Ghost !!
They are always running good ghost sales brother. Just gotta stay tuned. Frequent b1g150% off and B2g1 PLUS stackable coupon codes PLUS extra 10% from "subscribing and saving" and then right after your order you can cancel your subscription. Easy peasy.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this one!
So are we
Aggro was always a big seller for us and this new formula I heard will make the old one very obsolete. Plus the flavoring we use now is far superior than what we used 2 years ago.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are we
Aggro was always a big seller for us and this new formula I heard will make the old one very obsolete. Plus the flavoring we use now is far superior than what we used 2 years ago.
The OG formula with oxiracetam was good. The new formula I don’t care for IMO. Looking forward to the new label

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So are we
excited to see it. but, guessing it’s going to cost a bazillion doll hairs.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I find Chaos and Pain to be one of the best priced companies. They are always having BOGO’s that you can stack codes on. For example the code Fire20 works on every single BOGO to save an additional 20%

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh dear guerrilla chemists products is getting a lot of unwanted attention on instagram

Bob dropping the fact bombs on the formula

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015 You’re are coconut flavour lover, no? I am definitely looking forward to this.
EF899D6C-10AB-4E11-8473-9FB321603EF7.jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The OG formula with oxiracetam was good. The new formula I don’t care for IMO. Looking forward to the new label
Did you get anything out of Oxi? I am using a bottle of Cognitive Nutrition Oxi and didn’t feel it had any effect on me

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking forward to seeing the label myself

2 bazillion to be exact

I find Chaos and Pain to be one of the best priced companies. They are always having BOGO’s that you can stack codes on. For example the code Fire20 works on every single BOGO to save an additional 20%
We listen to feedback and people wanted discount codes to stack with bogos so it happened. We always welcome criticism from our customers and haters. Input from many different angles makes better products

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m looking forward to seeing the label myself

2 bazillion to be exact

We listen to feedback and people wanted discount codes to stack with bogos so it happened. We always welcome criticism from our customers and haters. Input from many different angles makes better products
Do you guys have a UK stockist that stocks the whole range?

It’s like people over here stock you but you need to view 3 different websites to see the range and even then they don’t stock kraken protein

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh dear guerrilla chemists products is getting a lot of unwanted attention on instagram

Bob dropping the fact bombs on the formula
As long as it's carbonated, all sins are forgiven

I kid i kid, last one i promise.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys have a UK stockist that stocks the whole range?

It’s like people over here stock you but you need to view 3 different websites to see the range and even then they don’t stock kraken protein
We do have distribution in the UK,Singapore and soon other places over there. I will find out from the higher ups

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The intro sales pricing and BOGO on EU Ferox had the tubs under $18 shipped. Pretty legit.
Ferox eu my favorite pre that we ever made. Flavoring is like the best sports drink you ever had. And the energy and focus is perfect. If you like big pumps than you gotta stack it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ferox eu my favorite pre that we ever made. Flavoring is like the best sports drink you ever had. And the energy and focus is perfect. If you like big pumps than you gotta stack it
Taste and energy formula are excellent indeed. When I do upper work I usually use White Flash, but I can’t touch that on leg days - the pump is righteous to the point of crippling. Ferox EU’s non-pump focus serves a great roll.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste and energy formula are excellent indeed. When I do upper work I usually use White Flash, but I can’t touch that on leg days - the pump is righteous to the point of crippling. Ferox EU’s non-pump focus serves a great roll.
Hhhnnnggggg loved every controlled lab pre and have used everyone
Top notch