Not available yet...
A Europa rep told me the name starts with "Unicorn"

not 100% Sure yet

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Came home tired as fiek. Needed a laff.

Knew Stack3d wood deliver: immediately hit gold via a shill ad/post on a new Muscletech "ingredient". Go read up on the strong science behind "CinDura".

Don't ever change boys.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established

Knew Stack3d wood deliver: immediately hit gold via a shill ad/post on a new Muscletech "ingredient". Go read up on the strong science behind "CinDura".

Don't ever change boys.
What? You dont want to increase your bench by 51 lbs!!!?

Reactions: LLN

IGF

Awards
Vaso6 also in the new spartan pre-workout, but not in the black series

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really digging the new designs and colours

I mean you wouldn’t associate a brand with the name like Sparta to be all colour or a pre called kraken to be bright blue etc

But it looks smart

IGF

Awards

I mean you wouldn’t associate a brand with the name like Sparta to be all colour or a pre called kraken to be bright blue etc

But it looks smart
Agree. It's funny how they went from making prohormones to this lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But how quickly they went from kraken/prohormones to kraken/Keto is impressive

Suppose those whole Spartan look has been done to death

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Them and many other prominent supplement brands have definitely shifted their focus over the past couple years!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established

But it looks smart
It’s pretty clean and simple

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Them and many other prominent supplement brands have definitely shifted their focus over the past couple years!
I dont even think Sparta have even been around for 2 years, I remembered when they started to launch everything and it was total cluster fukk. They went from hardcore to amazon approved

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably GNC approved but not by much
I remember when legal gear had a dissolvable pre workout that contained androsterone called t-911...they wanted to get into gnc so they had to take the androsterone out...it was a horrible decision, imo. their products all became watered down after that!!!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I remember when legal gear had a dissolvable pre workout that contained androsterone called t-911...they wanted to get into gnc so they had to take the androsterone out...it was a horrible decision, imo. their products all became watered down after that!!!
Pes too.. pretty much any company that get gnc approved becomes Dr oz-ified

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pes too.. pretty much any company that get gnc approved becomes Dr oz-ified
Yeah PES has went way down the drain. Got some good lookin gymshark girls on their team though. They’re turning into the new Shreds marketing wise lol good marketing, poor ineffective formulas compared to the past but they will sell

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah PES has went way down the drain. Got some good lookin gymshark girls on their team though. They’re turning into the new Shreds marketing wise lol good marketing, poor ineffective formulas compared to the past but they will sell
Repackaged Muscletech.. I remember when anabeta first dropped.. I ran it and it was the bee's knees.. they've since altered the formula and it doesn't work like it did before for most people.. just makes you more thankful for companies like Olympus labs and blr.. where they innovate rather than make snake oil..btw brundel leaked he may have found a new anabolic in the vector thread.. I wonder when they might have more Info for us.. brundel

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't ever change boys.
Yea, we do the real thing at ModernAthleticHealth.com speaking of which. New Purus Labs Stimpact review coming soon!

IMG_4940.JPG

20% off with Modern20 at checkout as well

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
its no real prop blend, every ingredient is listed with the exact amount in brackets..still not too much impressed with the formula

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea not exactly sure what 60mg teacrine or 25mg of MethylLiberine will do other than empty your wallet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Carrot Cake MRE Bar
Launching Mid August (10-14 days)
According to Aaron and Redcon1

Carrot cake is my kryptonite. I love me some carrot cake. The bar actually looks pretty good, almost like a piece of the actual cake. I wonder how the flavor will be.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre order begins Monday
VS exclusive

I love the taste of emotions.

lol, but the label looks sharp and I'll be interested to see what it's like (and also if they've managed to diminish the medicine taste in this one).

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I been away from the forum for some time. Is there anything good that have dropped in the last 8 months?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I been away from the forum for some time. Is there anything good that have dropped in the last 8 months?
Just scroll back through the pages, new stuff drops almost weekly, maybe daily !!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was mostly looking for new products for anabolism and products for better pumps.
Natty Anabolics

Vector
MassMax
Massacre

Pump

VasoMax (recently reformulated with Vaso6
SNS Vaso 6 caps
Kraken Pump