The New Product Release Thread

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whatever happened to the iforce stimmed hemavol?
Please....Hi Tech killed off Iforce about 4yrs ago...not a peep, etc. they had that one new product Swolemate or Jokemate (I call it). Iforce used to put out such killer sht....now just a memory.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please....Hi Tech killed off Iforce about 4yrs ago...not a peep, etc. they had that one new product Swolemate or Jokemate (I call it). Iforce used to put out such killer sht....now just a memory.
Was a huge fan of I Force back in the day...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree. It's funny how they went from making prohormones to this lol
To a bunch of CUCKS with sht formulas made for Grandmas....yup I can believe it, look at Singerman's shtty company and his shtty formulas now.

Kraken Pump is better than it's pre-workout Kraken. Amazing how this company sht the bed in record amount of time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the taste of emotions.

lol, but the label looks sharp and I'll be interested to see what it's like (and also if they've managed to diminish the medicine taste in this one).
Have you tried the winter blast? I dont think it tastes mediciny. I had the fp and that **** taste like cough syrup lol.

What is this one supposed to taste like? I'm sure its in here on page 10,693 but I'm too lazy for that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried the winter blast? I dont think it tastes mediciny. I had the fp and that **** taste like cough syrup lol.

What is this one supposed to taste like? I'm sure its in here on page 10,693 but I'm too lazy for that.
I can still taste it a bit in Winter Blast but it was definitely subdued compared to grape and cherry cola. I still like both of those, but have to be in the mood because of it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Marc Lobliner previews his new protein bar

-Bar that uses no prebiotic fiber or glycerine.
-Outright protein bar is made using only real ingredients including peanut butter, oatmeal, and honey. It packs 15g of protein per bar with its primary source of protein being high quality, fast absorbing whey protein isolate from MTS Nutrition.
-Outright is due to launch in just a few weeks time at the 2018 Olympia Expo in Las Vegas on the 14th of September.
-It’ll be arriving in two oatmeal and peanut butter themed flavor options with, Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The introductory hype video for this one should be lovely.

inb4bestproductweveevermade
inb4selloutinminutes
inb4familytasting
Seen those cheesy ads that singerman has done with his kids and MRE bars?

I expect Christmas time the lobliners/singermans will have done ads with the whole family just eating bars aeoybeba festive table

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Marc Lobliner previews his new protein bar

-Bar that uses no prebiotic fiber or glycerine.
-Outright protein bar is made using only real ingredients including peanut butter, oatmeal, and honey. It packs 15g of protein per bar with its primary source of protein being high quality, fast absorbing whey protein isolate from MTS Nutrition.
-Outright is due to launch in just a few weeks time at the 2018 Olympia Expo in Las Vegas on the 14th of September.
-It’ll be arriving in two oatmeal and peanut butter themed flavor options with, Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter.
Sounds like a winner!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Seen those cheesy ads that singerman has done with his kids and MRE bars?

I expect Christmas time the lobliners/singermans will have done ads with the whole family just eating bars aeoybeba festive table
I despise people who pimp their kids for personal gain (social, financial, etc).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I despise people who pimp their kids for personal gain (social, financial, etc).
I just made mine work like dogs!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New goodies coming from Nutrabolt (Mid September - End October?)

New C4 Carbonated Energy Drink flavor --> Orange Slice
Xtend Pro
Xtend Carbonated Cans (Beta's are in the works)
Xtend Energy Carbonated Cans

No other details I know of ATM.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New goodies coming from Nutrabolt (Mid September - End October?)

New C4 Carbonated Energy Drink flavor --> Orange Slice
Xtend Pro
Xtend Carbonated Cans (Beta's are in the works)
Xtend Energy Carbonated Cans

No other details I know of ATM.
Xtends flavoring is average at best. Doubtful they’ll be able to break into the energy drink game.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? Xtend has some of the best tasting flavors for any supplement category.
This. Xtend blood orange and Xtend Perform black cherry (even with the PeakO2) both taste great. But we all have our preferences, so there is no one "best" flavor for everyone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtends flavoring is average at best. Doubtful they’ll be able to break into the energy drink game.
I think they have the BEST Flavoring in the BCAA game!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also think extend has the best flavoring .... just wish they included eaa’s

Blood orange >

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man you guys are crazy! Haha maybe it’s just me then. I would say the blood orange is their best but other companies do it much better with EAAs as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Xtend blood orange and Xtend Perform black cherry (even with the PeakO2) both taste great. But we all have our preferences, so there is no one "best" flavor for everyone.
True, taste is subjective, but I think you would be hard pressed to find a lot of people that find the taste to be sub par. It is one of those products that is consistently good with the flavor. Hell, I would even argue that most companies have tried to mimic the Xtend Watermelon; it is spot on.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, taste is subjective, but I think you would be hard pressed to find a lot of people that find the taste to be sub par. It is one of those products that is consistently good with the flavor. Hell, I would even argue that most companies have tried to mimic the Xtend Watermelon; it is spot on.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure. As a whole they're definitely have top-tier flavoring, which is what was/is their main selling point in all honesty.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Core Peak X
Pump , Strength and endurance based pre
Will replace core pump

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution The Xtend Tropical Punch sample you sent me, may be my new favorite !!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another Isolate flavor from MAN Coming

The Solution The Xtend Tropical Punch sample you sent me, may be my new favorite !!!

Xtend Elite island punch fusion
Absolutely incredible beats sour gummy for me . Can't wait to hear what you think on the other flavor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forgot about thier black cherry - my god that was good
Got a sealed tub of Black Cherry w Peak O2 in a trade and it’s gross AF; still can’t get through the open tub without covering the flavor with Gatorade.

Xtend flavor has literally disappointed me every single time I have tried them. Maybe I just got used to how pungent EAAs are; idk.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a sealed tub of Black Cherry w Peak O2 in a trade and it’s gross AF; still can’t get through the open tub without covering the flavor with Gatorade.

Xtend flavor has literally disappointed me every single time I have tried them. Maybe I just got used to how pungent EAAs are; idk.

It's expensive, but MPA (Matt Porter) really nailed the Tangy Tangerine flavor of his EAA product PharmGrade. I've already gone through 4 tubs.