The New Product Release Thread

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Cut that price in half and MAYBE it’d be worth thinking about buying if you can’t stand lecithin granules.
And there is false information in the product write up.
One of those:
"We’ve included a*full 1500mg Mediator phosphatidic acid*per serving, twice the effective dose documented in clinical trials!*
This makes Primabol the highest dosed phosphatidic acid supplement on the market!"

1. If you see their label, it says:
Mediator, containing 50% phosphatidic acid 1500mg"
That means its 750mg pure PA and in the study they used 750mg pure PA. (Even in the study where focus was bioavailability of Mediator PA). So Primabol is not double dosed like they claim.
1500mg Mediator (meaning 750mg PA) is used by other supp.companies too

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing gets past the AM gang !!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And there is false information in the product write up.
One of those:
"We’ve included a*full 1500mg Mediator phosphatidic acid*per serving, twice the effective dose documented in clinical trials!*
This makes Primabol the highest dosed phosphatidic acid supplement on the market!"

1. If you see their label, it says:
Mediator, containing 50% phosphatidic acid 1500mg"
That means its 750mg pure PA and in the study they used 750mg pure PA. (Even in the study where focus was bioavailability of Mediator PA). So Primabol is not double dosed like they claim.
1500mg Mediator (meaning 750mg PA) is used by other supp.companies too
This. I was waiting to see if someone said it was double the studied dose. Just like the 50% Alpha-GPC that people treat like its 100%.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to choose wisely, what companies you're willing to give your hard earned money to.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Anybody get the new rocket pop flavor for the new focus xt yet? It tastes like its pink lemonade... For me

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. I was waiting to see if someone said it was double the studied dose. Just like the 50% Alpha-GPC that people treat like its 100%.
Haha you know whats funny ?
Now they have changed the writeup info.
New info:
"We’ve included a*full 1500mg Mediator (50% phosphatidic acid)*per serving, yielding 750mg phosphatidic acid -- the exact same dose shown to be effective in human research studies."

While yesterday it was:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New info:
"We’ve included a*full 1500mg Mediator (50% phosphatidic acid)*per serving, yielding 750mg phosphatidic acid -- the exact same dose shown to be effective in human research studies."
Someone got caught lol. At least they changed it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ain't no fooling you guys!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New info:

While yesterday it was:
good catch!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone personally try any of the Merica Labs RTD cans, yet? I tried watching the video review whenever that dropped, but it kept buffering and I kind of forgot about it til now. One of my local shops has them; probably gonna drop in and try at least 1.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m liking that variety pack. Somethings I get bored with flavors when I have it 5 days in a row

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m liking that variety pack. Somethings I get bored with flavors when I have it 5 days in a row
The Variety Packs Are A Great Idea !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a freezer full of Cookies and Bars right now.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would buy that value pack Snak. Great idea. I have several boxes of the bars now so it will be awhile

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Variety packs of anything are such a great idea... I get why more don't do it as its more expensive by a wide margin to produce things like that as well as package but man if it isn't a massive benefit to the customer... super excited to see more of it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Redcon1 is now offering a variety pack on the MRE Bars

 3 Sprinkled Doughnut
樂 3 Crunchy Peanut Butter Cup
 2 Banana Nut Bread
 2 Blueberry Cobbler
 2 Oatmeal Chocolate Chip

Very limited quality only direct from their webpage

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Bought a box of each of the original Snak bar flavors and they are great, definitely can see myself buying that variety pack. Oatmeal raisin and mocha capp sound great.