muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possible or it just sounds like containing more aminos :D
You’d be amazed at how many people would look at EAAs and say “but it doesn’t have my BCAAs.” Or people who take BCAAs with whole meals even though we know protein has BCAAs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still dont understand why some.companies write "BCAA/EAA". Writing EAA is more than enough
Well from a business stand point it’s better for them to add BCAA on the label. But yeah I get your point.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The general public is nowhere near as informed as the community here.

Even things like macronutrient conversations aren't well understood.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s an odd profile of that CL product. I don’t get the low dose of a few of those even if it’s a 30 day supply.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't mean to sound naggy, but I'd have chosen different strains for the probiotics targeting weight loss. Acidophilus is not one of them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Read each complex on the label
fat burner infused with testosterone support and a digestion blend. THINK all-in-one type formula designed to help with appetite control, carbohydrate metabolism, enhancing testosterone, digestion, insulin regulation, and fat utilization.

If you look at orange triad it contains a digestive complex and joint complex which is unique / rare for a multi. Maybe Synapsin can chime in here since he helped formluate (at least I think
He is aiding R and D for CL) correct me if wrong
This is my understanding on Red Light. There are enough high-stim fat burners on the market - something CL has been pushing for some time is an overall pleasant user experience. Taking something that just helps you actually feel better all around. Look at Brainwash and the nootropic addition to White Flash, as well as releasing things like Blue Sugar lately to better manage blood sugar.

This is a unique one, no doubt!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4128.jpg
picked me up some local cookies from Ketodessertcompany!!!! 3 grams of protein per cookie and a dozen cost less then miss fields at 24.99.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can get some home style cookies (16ct) for $4.99.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
as much as I hate to admit it... curious and kinda want to try the Quest pizza...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang Shot's coming soon.
Unknown profile. (Assuming similar to a can)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's 3oz. Probably aiming for something like 5-hour energy.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A dozen cookies for 24.99? Fck that
I’m just saying that’s how much miss fields dozen costs. I paid 15 for a dozen of Keto dessert cookies !!! They are a local company.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/$0.99 @ walmart haha
But are they organic and Keto ? It’s not a cheep generic cookie that’s mass produced in a machine lol I get from the San Diego bakery Keto dessert company .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You paid $15 to get 3g of protein per cookie for a dozen cookies........ thats pretty weak and way overpriced.
You could easily mix protein & baking powder and toss it in the microwave and make the cookies yourself for around $2 and sprinkle in chocolate chips

I have a few recipes of these on my youtube, so you could of easily followed the steps and made the yourself
It’s a Keto cookie so the protein will naturally be lower. Plus I paid for the convenience . Of course we can all bake and cook but then what is the point of meal prep , snickers , Ben and Jerry’s etc . So that we have something quick and powerful . All I know is I love there cookies and will continue to consume them .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s a Keto cookie so the protein will naturally be lower. Plus I paid for the convenience . Of course we can all bake and cook but then what is the point of meal prep , snickers , Ben and Jerry’s etc . So that we have something quick and powerful . All I know is I love there cookies and will continue to consume them .
Your comparing a keto cookie to a candy bar (Snickers) and Ben & Jerry's?
You need to lay off the green stuff dude.. For Real.

I don't know about you, but paying for meal prepped services is vastly overpriced and ludicrous in amount to ship or buy. Take 30-60 minutes out of your day to buy groceries and cook your food and you can save tons of money.
Maybe its just me....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Your comparing a keto cookie to a candy bar (Snickers) and Ben & Jerry's?
You need to lay off the green stuff dude.. For Real.

I don't know about you, but paying for meal prepped services is vastly overpriced and ludicrous in amount to ship or buy. Take 30-60 minutes out of your day to buy groceries and cook your food and you can save tons of money.
Maybe its just me....
Nope. Me too. I dont always meal prep for the week but always cook for me and my family

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Me too. I dont always meal prep for the week but always cook for me and my family
And pack myself lunch and snacks every day for work. Cant afford paying for convenience when you have 4 kids and bills to pay

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you know one of the quest cookies are keto friendly? and also have like 8 times the amount of protein the ones you bought do.

I am a long time advocate of keto but those cookies are proper stupid, baking your own legit takes like 20 mins and have way better macros.

also meal prep is cooking are you sure there wasn't weed in those cookies?