Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe Controlled Labs has another hit on there hands !!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^those look sexy af!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting combining both amino complexes in one.
It's literally just EAAs. They just split the EAAs into two complexes. They're all EAAs (BCAAs ARE EAAs), they just separated the BCAAs in the blend so uneducated people won't think "but this doesn't have BCAAs" in it if they don't actually see the letters "BCAA" explicitly spelled out and the three BCAAs listed in a row.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too true ^ I love when people come in the vitamin shoppe and they’re concerned because some proteins don’t state they have bcaa’s in them so they want the one with the bcaa’s hahahaha

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At least companies are starting to produce EAA’s versus just the three.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iobcaa Just was a announced but is it any better than leucine peptides gram for gram .

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least companies are starting to produce EAA’s versus just the three.
It has surprised me over the years that EAA not seems to have been very popular in the US and not in the UK either.
It has been the first choice for bodybuliders and other gym people here in Sweden for at least a decade and that's probably because BCAA only is useless.

Robert R Wolfe
Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-017-0184-9
A physiologically-significant increase in the rate of muscle protein synthesis requires adequate availability of all amino acid precursors. The source of EAAs for muscle protein synthesis in the post-absorptive state is the free intracellular pool. Intracellular free EAAs that are available for incorporation into protein are derived from muscle protein breakdown. Under normal conditions about 70% of EAAs released by muscle protein breakdown are reincorporated into muscle protein. The efficiency of reincorporation of EAAs from protein breakdown back into muscle protein can only be increased to a limited extent. For this fundamental reason, a dietary supplement of BCAAs alone cannot support an increased rate of muscle protein synthesis. The availability of the other EAAs will rapidly become rate limiting for accelerated protein synthesis. Consistent with this perspective, the few studies in human subjects have reported decreases, rather than increases, in muscle protein synthesis after intake of BCAAs. We conclude that dietary BCAA supplements alone do not promote muscle anabolism.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Eaas without the artificial crap, its hard to find a flavourless one?? To much sweeteners.. i know taste may not be well but when i mix with protein as post workout shake taste fine to me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any Eaas without the artificial crap, its hard to find a flavourless one?? To much sweeteners.. i know taste may not be well but when i mix with protein as post workout shake taste fine to me.
There is 0 need to add EAA's to a full spectrum protein powder. Unless your protein powder is spiked and low grade garbage. The need to do that is pointless. Law of diminishing returns (more is not better)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 need to add EAA's to a full spectrum protein powder. Unless your protein powder is spiked and low grade garbage. The need to do that is pointless. Law of diminishing returns (more is not better)
This!

I really dont understand all the BCAA/EAA hype.
When I drink my Peptopro (50g) , I get 20 different aminos and di/tri peptides..I really dont need to think about BCAA/EAA products.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This!

I really dont understand all the BCAA/EAA hype.
When I drink my Peptopro (50g) , I get 20 different aminos and di/tri peptides..I really dont need to think about BCAA/EAA products.
I have never tried PeptoPro or heard much about it.
I just looked it up and have now decided to go on a PeptoPro only diet for the rest of the summer.

PeptoPro and prohormones...that’s it. I’m not even going to workout either

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
NOW Amino-9

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ripp is organizing a Daft Pump logging/giveaway opportunity for 2 recipients, which should be posted this week. I'm also sending out a bottle to a reviewer on Supplement Reviews, who will post his results on here as well. Apologies for being bing somewhat MIA as I attempt to get ready for a show amidst trying to fix payment processing issues, which isn't going well, among other things. But a new week also means new opportunities. Hope everyone has a great time enjoying their July 4 celebrations with friends and family. Have fun and stay safe out there, folks!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
C4U is a great PWO, that flavor sounds like it'll be a hit. The Apple Berry was much more sour than I anticipated

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600 mg of caffeine, lmao. Anyone remember that MGN product that had like a 3 gram stim blend?