The New Product Release Thread

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this...unfortunately, no label showing dosage yet....Centurion is usually a full disclosure label though, so probably expect it sometime soon.

Rage-D-600x600.png

I also saw they are still producing the DMAA version or Rage as well, but have pulled God or War Black and now only feature GoW Red (for reference GoW black was the 200mg Amp-C Pre, Red is the 250mg Amp-C pre)

God of War Red is my all time favorite pre (that's still on the market), and I have always thought DMAA Rage was one of the better DMAA pre's so I have high hopes that this DMHA version will be up there withthe current top options.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
It's driving me Just as crazy, if not crazier. I'm clarifying one last change to DCP then pulling the trigger, and we should have enough for another run of Clear Edge as well. Trying to push for AMMO to be next after that, since sales went absolutely nuts the last 2 months it was in stock.
Whens Defuse Back?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had some protein wafers at fitcon, I can't remember the brand but they were dry as

Favourite has to be the rice crispy style treats

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had some protein wafers at fitcon, I can't remember the brand but they were dry as

Favourite has to be the rice crispy style treats
Snap Nutrition's protein bar so overlooked and taste is phenomenal

Run579

Run579

Awards
I' am not sure if this product is new but I just saw it advertised today, anyone try Ambrosia Overtraining Solution? Or, is it just snake oil?

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's driving me Just as crazy, if not crazier. I'm clarifying one last change to DCP then pulling the trigger, and we should have enough for another run of Clear Edge as well. Trying to push for AMMO to be next after that, since sales went absolutely nuts the last 2 months it was in stock.
BMP

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
dsade has something new in the works
"Defuse Prolong"

I'm putting the final touched on Defuse Prolong (probably need a better name). This will be a version of Defuse that you CAN take for extended periods of time, that blocks so many pathways that trigger rapid lipid droplet accumulation in freshly differentiated 3t3 cells as well as many other pathways that cause fat cells to proliferate.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/294522-evomuse-presents-defuse.html

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why both? Will OG be better short term than Prolong for the longer term?
OG should only be used for short periods of time, as the effect on fat storage enzymes in mature fat cells 1) the body learns to adapt and work around, seeking homeostasis, and will find a way to restore fat storage. 2) upregulation after stopping would be a major bitch and you'd find yourself packing on the fat much more easily.

The exception being some people have used 1-2 per day to slightly reduce fat storage activity with some success.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG should only be used for short periods of time, as the effect on fat storage enzymes in mature fat cells 1) the body learns to adapt and work around, seeking homeostasis, and will find a way to restore fat storage. 2) upregulation after stopping would be a major bitch and you'd find yourself packing on the fat much more easily.

The exception being some people have used 1-2 per day to slightly reduce fat storage activity with some success.
I think he means, why even bother with the OG then? if prolong allows us to run it for longer periods with the same effect, why not just use that instead? are the acute effects of defuse so pronounced it would still have a place?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he means, why even bother with the OG then? if prolong allows us to run it for longer periods with the same effect, why not just use that instead? are the acute effects of defuse so pronounced it would still have a place?
Defuse prolonged has more of an effect on developing adipocytes, by preventing them from becoming fully formed, basically by starving them of the lipid droplets they need to develop.

Defuse works on mature adipocytes to keep the free fatty acids from completely esterifyng and being stored, allowing you extra time to more easily burn them for fuel.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Defuse prolonged has more of an effect on developing adipocytes, by preventing them from becoming fully formed, basically by starving them of the lipid droplets they need to develop.

Defuse works on mature adipocytes to keep the free fatty acids from completely esterifyng and being stored, allowing you extra time to more easily burn them for fuel.
That is a pretty cool combination if you ask me. Out of the box thinking :O

compan

compan

Awards
I wonder how it does with masking the ingredients. After all, nobody was drinking it before for the orange flavor lol.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

So you would want to stack them and run them both at the beginning then switch to just taking D.L. long term?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
So you would want to stack them and run them both at the beginning then switch to just taking D.L. long term?
I don't think you're supposed to run Defuse consistently. It is designed for bigger cheats, to be used sparingly throughout the week, month, etc. (i.e., use it 1-2 times per week with bigger cheats). Sounds like Defuse Prolonged will be something you can (or should) use every day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrex introduces Vitadapt, its Clinical Edge Series multi-vitamin

At the moment Nutrex’s new Vitadapt doesn’t appear to be available for purchase anywhere but is due to launch in the one 90 tablet bottle size, which works out to the usual 30 servings. If you’d like to get it as soon as it arrives, the brand’s own website would be the best place to keep watch, as that is where it tends to make new supplements available first.

I don't think you're supposed to run Defuse consistently. It is designed for bigger cheats, to be used sparingly throughout the week, month, etc. (i.e., use it 1-2 times per week with bigger cheats). Sounds like Defuse Prolonged will be something you can (or should) use every day.
Correct

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Take DP every day and Defue on those diet wreckage days

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember, DP a day keeps the doctor away.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like they're jumping on the chelated mineral train similar to Anavite, surprised more companies haven't done the same yet

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. Take DP every day and Defue on those diet wreckage days
But still, the intent of DP is for cutting or in a fat loss phase, not everyday period right? Or does this have daily use benefits i.e. staying leaner from a bf standpoint in a gain or just maintaining a better body composition at a higher weight/calorie surplus?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But still, the intent of DP is for cutting or in a fat loss phase, not everyday period right? Or does this have daily use benefits i.e. staying leaner from a bf standpoint in a gain or just maintaining a better body composition at a higher weight/calorie surplus?
The latter. Using daily will basically help keep fat gain at bay in a caloric surplus (not you can't eat pizza, wings, tacos, daily and not gain any fat -- not intended at you dark horse, just someone will read that and you know they'll try it).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
we might need to think of a better acronym than DP hahah
Yep. You may want to think of another acronym.
hatedating-660x320.jpg

Because that. Muhaha

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
looks like they're jumping on the chelated mineral train similar to Anavite, surprised more companies haven't done the same yet
Pass along that Gaspari should drop BA from the formula. Can't handle those damn tingles in the AM, love the formula besides that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube_share;Q2gSInNROVs]http://youtu.be/Q2gSInNROVs[/video]

YouTube Review of Gaspari Cinnamon Cereal Crunch

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pass along that Gaspari should drop BA from the formula. Can't handle those damn tingles in the AM, love the formula besides that.
never gonna happen, one of the most unique aspects of Anavite.

If you take it daily for a few weeks (as directed), the tingles go away. I am the most sensitive to BA out of anyone I've ever seen, and within ~3 weeks they went away completely.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never gonna happen, one of the most unique aspects of Anavite.

If you take it daily for a few weeks (as directed), the tingles go away. I am the most sensitive to BA out of anyone I've ever seen, and within ~3 weeks they went away completely.
Am I the only one starting to think the whole BA tingling thing is a bit overstated much like people used to say creatine mono made them bloated?!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only one starting to think the whole BA tingling thing is a bit overstated much like people used to say creatine mono made them bloated?!
eh, when I don't take BA for a while and then start up again I am UNCOMFORTABLE when using anything with powdered BA. Anavite gives tingles, but since the tablets absorb quite a bit slower, its manageable.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
eh, when I don't take BA for a while and then start up again I am UNCOMFORTABLE when using anything with powdered BA. Anavite gives tingles, but since the tablets absorb quite a bit slower, its manageable.
Especially pre-workout when you've just woken up lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially pre-workout when you've just woken up lol
so for the first few weeks, take anavite post workout and in the evening. then once you're good to go either keep it that way or switch to upon waking and evening

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
so for the first few weeks, take anavite post workout and in the evening. then once you're good to go either keep it that way or switch to upon waking and evening
I'll switch it up

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
New MyProtein Impact Whey flavors for the US: Chocolate Brownie Batter, French Toast, Chocolate Caramel Pretzel, Boston Cream Pie, Snickerdoodle, and Buttered Pecan

All of them sound awesome (except I hate buttered pecan anything)... and for $15 for 2lbs its a steal. If I didn't have 20lbs still I'd grab some

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It hits me hard and destroys my workout - i hate that feeling lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just talked to Dan (one of the owners of Ghost).
He has a few new flavors in the works for Legend (think candy), just has to make sure he can trademark those products/flavors into the product. Hinted at Pixie Sticks and Gummy Bears. (not 100% sure)
he also reached out to a few trademarks for future protein flavors that would be the first to launch on the protein market. Some cool and innovative things coming from them in the future. (nutella was a company he hinted at but not 100% sure).