The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just talked to Dan (one of the owners of Ghost).
He has a few new flavors in the works for Legend (think candy), just has to make sure he can trademark those products/flavors into the product. Hinted at Pixie Sticks and Gummy Bears. (not 100% sure)
he also reached out to a few trademarks for future protein flavors that would be the first to launch on the protein market. Some cool and innovative things coming from them in the future. (nutella was a company he hinted at but not 100% sure).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New MyProtein Impact Whey flavors for the US: Chocolate Brownie Batter, French Toast, Chocolate Caramel Pretzel, Boston Cream Pie, Snickerdoodle, and Buttered Pecan

All of them sound awesome (except I hate buttered pecan anything)... and for $15 for 2lbs its a steal. If I didn't have 20lbs still I'd grab some
Annnd Glazed Donut ☺ and with how well they've upped their flavoring game over the past year, totally picking some of those up next sale. Giddy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BPS To upgrade Stimrush

Based on the first look at the rebranded BPS StimRush, the pre-workout is going to be pumped up from a 5.5g serving size to a much larger 19.2g. That is going to include 4g of pure citrulline to increase muscle pumps, an ingredient not in the current StimRush, and what appears to be 4g of betaine anhydrous.

There is no word on when the new StimRush is going to launch or the rest of the line rebranded to match the previewed pre-workout.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/07/updated-bps-stimrush-preview.html

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Annnd Glazed Donut ☺ and with how well they've upped their flavoring game over the past year, totally picking some of those up next sale. Giddy.
Lol they always have sales. I get emails '70% off!!' every other day haha

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Lol they always have sales. I get emails '70% off!!' every other day haha
Yes sir they do! Constant sales! You just need to watch which product you want. They also have different prices for flavours.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir they do! Constant sales! You just need to watch which product you want. They also have different prices for flavours.
Yup and different protein amounts. For example their chocolate has less protein than their vanilla

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[video=youtube;Rf88MBK1X5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf88MBK1X5Q[/video]

saw this in my feed today, I guess its old news but didn't remember seeing it here. Looks they too are jumping on that BBM hype train, but it will probably bee good because they have great flavoring

MAN reps, any insight on ETA?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Yup and different protein amounts. For example their chocolate has less protein than their vanilla
Lol ya I don't know why they do it like that. Don't get me wrong though I do like them for their cost. I've been using their protein exclusively for the last few months 2-5 scoops per day and I've made pretty decent progress I believe

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Lol ya I don't know why they do it like that. Don't get me wrong though I do like them for their cost. I've been using their protein exclusively for the last few months 2-5 scoops per day and I've made pretty decent progress I believe
I use it too. Bought a 10lb bag of whey isolate for like $65 on a huge sale lol. My gf asked why I was buying dog food online because the bag was so big lmfao

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[video=youtube;Rf88MBK1X5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf88MBK1X5Q[/video]

saw this in my feed today, I guess its old news but didn't remember seeing it here. Looks they too are jumping on that BBM hype train, but it will probably bee good because they have great flavoring

MAN reps, any insight on ETA?
BBM is out ... order on their website

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
IMG_3101.jpg

I've always been a fan of these guys. (Well only their pre because it's all they have) they came out with this like two weeks ago. Basically they added hordenine and made the flavor like a blue Gatorade slushy which is delicious.

Anyways here's what's in it:
3.5 g Citrulline
2g beta alanine
1g glycerol
1g aakg
750mg agmatine
500mg choline
500mg ALCAR
300mg caffeine
50mg hordenine
25mg gaba
2.5mg yohimbe

It's pretty well rounded. I would prefer a little more citrulline button far it give a stupid pump and for me it's the perfect level of stim. Like Goldie locks, not to much, not too little. Just right

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4712.jpg
IMG_4712.jpg

Sugar free WPI very good flavor. Great texture for the pancakes and I used the blueberry flavor the night before also sugar feee and very tasty

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I the only one starting to think the whole BA tingling thing is a bit overstated much like people used to say creatine mono made them bloated?!
Experiencing a paresthesia effect is not a myth or placebo, I clearly felt it when I used a tub of mesomorph and only dosed it 1-2 times a week at 3/4 scoop

Some feel it and some do not...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Experiencing a paresthesia effect is not a myth or placebo, I clearly felt it when I used a tub of mesomorph and only dosed it 1-2 times a week at 3/4 scoop

lightweight...don't you know that meso has to be dosed at 3 scoops to get the full effect....

:scared:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lightweight...don't you know that meso has to be dosed at 3 scoops to get the full effect....

:scared:
My BMI is 31 so I am clinically obese :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just in case you guys missed it today. Officially released

https://hitechpharma.com/products/ultimate-orange

IMG_5445.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

Ultimate Orange is back and better than ever!
This Ain’t Your Daddy’s Preworkout
Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
Perfect Focus & Blistering Energy
Enhanced with Ephedra & DMAA

In 1982, Ultimate Orange created what has now become one of the largest categories in sports supplements - preworkout powders. Athletes from all backgrounds knew the funky can and bold colors held something special. Some that allowed unheard of strength, size, energy all while with laser focus. Well now, the Original Pre-Workout Intensifier is back! With more explosive power than any previous pre-workout powder has ever possessed. Ultimate Orange combines the strength of both Ephedra and DMAA in one single, delicious product.

Each retro branded 16oz Ultimate Orange container delivers the intense power you remember, in the original Orange Flavor you love! When you pop open the can and mix your first drink, a massive flood of energy will surge through your veins in just minutes. Just one serving of Ultimate Orange combines the explosive formula of QuadraCarb, Taurine, DMAA, Ephedra and Caffeine! In addition, we stacked Focus-In with L-Tyrosine to provide the mental focus needed to blast through sticking points and workout barriers. Even more we've added 13g of America’s #1 selling protein - HydroPro Whey, ensuring immediate and effective muscle recovery. Don't waste your time and money on so-called preworkouts that fail to deliver. Ultimate Orange - The Original Workout preworkout, is back and available now!

The Original Pre-Workout Intensifier is back! With more explosive power than any previous pre-workout powder has possessed. Ultimate Orange combines the strength of both Ephedra and DMAA in one product.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Just in case you guys missed it today. Officially released

https://hitechpharma.com/products/ultimate-orange

View attachment 150962

View attachment 150963

Ultimate Orange is back and better than ever!
This Ain’t Your Daddy’s Preworkout
Increase Muscle Mass and Strength
Perfect Focus & Blistering Energy
Enhanced with Ephedra & DMAA

In 1982, Ultimate Orange created what has now become one of the largest categories in sports supplements - preworkout powders. Athletes from all backgrounds knew the funky can and bold colors held something special. Some that allowed unheard of strength, size, energy all while with laser focus. Well now, the Original Pre-Workout Intensifier is back! With more explosive power than any previous pre-workout powder has ever possessed. Ultimate Orange combines the strength of both Ephedra and DMAA in one single, delicious product.

Each retro branded 16oz Ultimate Orange container delivers the intense power you remember, in the original Orange Flavor you love! When you pop open the can and mix your first drink, a massive flood of energy will surge through your veins in just minutes. Just one serving of Ultimate Orange combines the explosive formula of QuadraCarb, Taurine, DMAA, Ephedra and Caffeine! In addition, we stacked Focus-In with L-Tyrosine to provide the mental focus needed to blast through sticking points and workout barriers. Even more we've added 13g of America’s #1 selling protein - HydroPro Whey, ensuring immediate and effective muscle recovery. Don't waste your time and money on so-called preworkouts that fail to deliver. Ultimate Orange - The Original Workout preworkout, is back and available now!

The Original Pre-Workout Intensifier is back! With more explosive power than any previous pre-workout powder has possessed. Ultimate Orange combines the strength of both Ephedra and DMAA in one product.
Is the protein in Ultimate Orange lactose free?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're supposed to run Defuse consistently. It is designed for bigger cheats, to be used sparingly throughout the week, month, etc. (i.e., use it 1-2 times per week with bigger cheats). Sounds like Defuse Prolonged will be something you can (or should) use every day.
how many caps do you use for 6-7000 calorie cheats. what is the max effective dose you personally find before diminishing returns.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
how many caps do you use for 6-7000 calorie cheats. what is the max effective dose you personally find before diminishing returns.
for me what i do is take 4 at the start of a big cheat day, anf then 2 every 4hrs or so through the day, as well as 2 before bed and first thing the next am

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I didn't say the tingles were a myth...I said it seems like people blow it out of proportion and make it a bigger deal than it really is

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a hydrolyzed whey so you should be ok. It's similar to a whey isolate
NurseGray Have you have the opportunity to try this yet ?? I can't wait !!

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Real men like BA tingles. :D
Kids,girls and Trans usualy dont ;)
So i wonder what those whiners are...
Trans
LMFAO

Too me.......
Diddy will ALWAYS be Puff. You new boyz can call him whatever u want. But to me hes Puff or Puffy
Trans will ALWAYS be Trannies. You sensitive tree huggers can say whatever u want in your safe spaces. A chick with a dick is a Tranny.
Oops. Sorry
Not sorry

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you still get the tingles after taking BA everyday though?

They should subside once you're saturated
Why would someone repeatedly use something that ruins a workout ;)

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say the tingles were a myth...I said it seems like people blow it out of proportion and make it a bigger deal than it really is
haha because its not an issue for you everyone else is exaggerating? Empathy levels through the roof.

I have been using quake pre-workout lately and whenever i switch back to a different Pre the BA tingles come on strong and hard, especially in the face.

Now in Australia, its already pretty ****in hot, so when your skin and face feels like its burning as well, its pretty uncomfortable.

I don't see people taking their lives because of BA tingles, i do occasionally see people avoiding a pre that has BA in because they don't want the tingles... I don't see a problem with that, my brother avoids milk because it gives him diarrhea, i don't have a problem with this as well its his choice and hes free to make that.

I do agree that if you take it regularly you don't get the tingles, but some people don't take BA every day, don't take a pre everyday, so suggesting they should to avoid a side effect just seems stupid. So for those people, if they chose to, avoid all you like.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I hate the BA tingles also.

Can't stop rubbing my face/ears when it hits me hard.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok fair, I misunderstood ....in that case I will have to agree, it is noticeable but tolerable

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
ok fair, I misunderstood ....in that case I will have to agree, it is noticeable but tolerable
One thing I've learned in my 52 years, everyone is different!

How a substance effects you might be different than the way it affects me and the next guy it's even more different.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate the BA tingles also.

Can't stop rubbing my face/ears when it hits me hard.
I used to be like this but no longer have any noticeable BA side effects. My gf on the other hand, avoids anything with BA in it like the plague!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update on MTS Cookie Cakes: Not coming out. Cost was too high to make.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember h+blocker from isatori you want to talk about tingles

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I just unsubscribed.
I'll rescubscribe in 3-4days after everyone stops posting about "tingles" in the New Product Release Thread.
Thanks
Bye

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tingle tingle tingle!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone try beta alanine in hurrr?

I heard it is the big NEW thing...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to start testing that third non-hormonal Muscle building formula, to stack with Myosynergy Elite andBMP.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just unsubscribed.
I'll rescubscribe in 3-4days after everyone stops posting about "tingles" in the New Product Release Thread.
Thanks
Bye
You will be missed