The New Product Release Thread

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lmk how the flavor goes, the sweet tea is back in my current stack & going great with the cranberry juice I throw in on lower body days.
So, the Peachy Glutes Leg Day is great! IMO, it’s a 50/50 split between peach and mango. Very enjoyable. I *think* blueberry lemonade is still #1 for me, taste wise, but this is a very close second 🤘.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, the Peachy Glutes Leg Day is great! IMO, it’s a 50/50 split between peach and mango. Very enjoyable. I *think* blueberry lemonade is still #1 for me, taste wise, but this is a very close second .
Sweet Tea is decent, my second time ordering it for some variety, but on lower body days I add a cup of cranberry juice to my drink as well, and that combo tastes awesome!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@The Solution and other Nutrabio flavor fans; I've been liking my "poor man's Leg Day" stack, consisting of IntraBlast spiked with ribose powder and with sales all over the place this weekend, I plan on ordering more IB. Any opinions on the following flavors:

Dragon Fruit Candy
Strawberry Lemon Bomb
Cherry Limeade
Etc.?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hello, everyone! You'll be hearing a lot more about this amazing extract in the coming weeks, as I am about to release it as part of a 3 ingredient formula designed to assist with sleep and anxiety. The product is called Stage-3Z.

This stuff REALLY WORKS! I know, personally. I've been testing it extensively...and I have secured what I believe to be the highest quality Mulungu extract currently in existence.

Mulungu is a powerful GABBA-A modulator (and also an endogenous melatonin secretagogue, which means no more issues with exogenous melatonin) that not only lacks the tolerance and dependence issues associated with prescription GABAergics, but actually supplies health benefits. In studies, it has equaled diazepam (valium) in its efficacy.

I've tried virtually every single natural sleep/anxiety substance available today...and I have yet to find anything that works as well as this stuff (outside of high quality, high dose kava, but kava has some drawbacks that aren't for everyone)! This is even more true when paired with synergistic Gabba Transaminase Inhibitors, which are also included in this product.

We've heard of things like Valerian, Ashwagandha, Skullcap, etc. Mulungu is far superior.

With many other sleep/anxiety products, what do we see? Typically, we see a bunch of different ingredients thrown together in low doses. In fact, sometimes the dose are so low that the ingredients are virtually useless. They might look good on the label, but they aren't providing much of an effect. The truth is that many of the best natural anxiolytic/sleep aides must be used in much higher does than what we are currently seeing.

My new product is dosed so high that it must be scooped! Caps are unrealistic, as the serving size is 2.25-9 grams. Try fitting 9 grams in capsules. Its like 18 caps. LOL. The good news is that the product mixes with 1-3 ounces of hot water and tastes like tea. The total product weight--the weight of the actual active ingredients--is 180 grams. Compare that to ANY sleep product currently on the market.

Look, I am by no means speaking badly about any other sleep/anxiety products. Some of them are pretty decent, but they're just not dosed like this product, NOR do they contain Mulungu Extract. Each full serving provides a full 5 grams of lab-tested 3:1 Mulungu Extract from (what I believe) is the best Mulungu provider on Earth. This product can only be obtained from South America and there are a LOT of shady suppliers.

To my knowledge, MA Labs will be the 1st company in this industry to bring you this potent, natural GABAergic...and in dosages you won't find anywhere else...combined with large doses of 2 other synergistic, scientifically validated ingredients.

I will be selecting loggers very soon!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 216974

Hello, everyone! You'll be hearing a lot more about this amazing extract in the coming weeks, as I am about to release it as part of a 3 ingredient formula designed to assist with sleep and anxiety. The product is called Stage-3Z.

This stuff REALLY WORKS! I know, personally. I've been testing it extensively...and I have secured what I believe to be the highest quality Mulungu extract currently in existence.

Mulungu is a powerful GABBA-A modulator (and also an endogenous melatonin secretagogue, which means no more issues with exogenous melatonin) that not only lacks the tolerance and dependence issues associated with prescription GABAergics, but actually supplies health benefits. In studies, it has equaled diazepam (valium) in its efficacy.

I've tried virtually every single natural sleep/anxiety substance available today...and I have yet to find anything that works as well as this stuff (outside of high quality, high dose kava, but kava has some drawbacks that aren't for everyone)! This is even more true when paired with synergistic Gabba Transaminase Inhibitors, which are also included in this product.

We've heard of things like Valerian, Ashwagandha, Skullcap, etc. Mulungu is far superior.

With many other sleep/anxiety products, what do we see? Typically, we see a bunch of different ingredients thrown together in low doses. In fact, sometimes the dose are so low that the ingredients are virtually useless. They might look good on the label, but they aren't providing much of an effect. The truth is that many of the best natural anxiolytic/sleep aides must be used in much higher does than what we are currently seeing.

My new product is dosed so high that it must be scooped! Caps are unrealistic, as the serving size is 2.25-9 grams. Try fitting 9 grams in capsules. Its like 18 caps. LOL. The good news is that the product mixes with 1-3 ounces of hot water and tastes like tea. The total product weight--the weight of the actual active ingredients--is 180 grams. Compare that to ANY sleep product currently on the market.

Look, I am by no means speaking badly about any other sleep/anxiety products. Some of them are pretty decent, but they're just not dosed like this product, NOR do they contain Mulungu Extract. Each full serving provides a full 5 grams of lab-tested 3:1 Mulungu Extract from (what I believe) is the best Mulungu provider on Earth. This product can only be obtained from South America and there are a LOT of shady suppliers.

To my knowledge, MA Labs will be the 1st company in this industry to bring you this potent, natural GABAergic...and in dosages you won't find anywhere else...combined with large doses of 2 other synergistic, scientifically validated ingredients.

View attachment 216975
This is something I need and would love to log it. or you will force me to buy it (Yes that is a threat!!)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 216974

View attachment 216975
As an insomniac for 10+ years (basically after my first son was born), I've tried everything. The only thing that works consistently is Doxylamine Succinate but that has obvious drawbacks to daily use (mainly next day tiredness). This looks product looks great and something I'll definitely be trying.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 216974

View attachment 216975
I'll be placing my order as soon as it goes up on your website!! Looking forward to it!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe demand for this will be BIG !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nutrabio flavor fans; I've been liking my "poor man's Leg Day" stack, consisting of IntraBlast spiked with ribose powder and with sales all over the place this weekend, I plan on ordering more IB. Any opinions on the following flavors:

Dragon Fruit Candy
Strawberry Lemon Bomb
Cherry Limeade
Etc.?
Used them all. In order of my preference:
1) Strawberry Lemon Bomb
2) Cherry Limeade
3) Dragon Fruit Candy

Strawberry Lemon is great over and over. Dragonfruit is fine here and there but in the end it’s just not something I want to usually drink a lot of when training. I generally stick to lemon/lemon-lime flavors when possible intra as they are solid year in and out.

Kind of the way chocolate is the safest protein powder flavor, the hardest to get tired of for me. Not the best, not the most exotic or exciting, just my favorite daily driver.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1) Strawberry Lemon Bomb
2) Cherry Limeade
3) Dragon Fruit Candy

Strawberry Lemon is great over and over. Dragonfruit is fine here and there but in the end it’s just not something I want to usually drink a lot of when training. I generally stick to lemon/lemon-lime flavors when possible intra as they are solid year in and out.

Kind of the way chocolate is the safest protein powder flavor, the hardest to get tired of for me. Not the best, not the most exotic or exciting, just my favorite daily driver.
I know what you mean about the best not necessarily being the "best" for daily use. I have tried certain flavors of protein powder that I thought were great, but after drinking them multiple times daily for a few weeks, I stat to get sick of them.

On the other hand, I find the some of the milder, blander flavors preferable for daily, continued use. Initially, they may not taste the "best" in a head to head comparison, but over the long-term, they are more tolerable.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1) Strawberry Lemon Bomb
2) Cherry Limeade
3) Dragon Fruit Candy

Thanks! Lol, I had already put in my order, including Dragon Fruit Candy. It sounded the most exotic.:LOL: Nutrabio hasn't yet disappointed with their flavors. I'm sure I'll find it tolerable, at least. Matter of fact, I've been pretty impressed with NB, all around.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean about the best not necessarily being the "best" for daily use. I have tried certain flavors of protein powder that I thought were great, but after drinking them multiple times daily for a few weeks, I stat to get sick of them.

On the other hand, I find the some of the milder, blander flavors preferable for daily, continued use. Initially, they may not taste the "best" in a head to head comparison, but over the long-term, they are more tolerable.
Anything with cinnamon in protein powders is an example for me. Apple pie, cinnamon roll, snicker doodle all sound great, but unless they’re only for oats, they get tough to drink at some point.

Thanks! Lol, I had already put in my order, including Dragon Fruit Candy. It sounded the most exotic.:LOL: Nutrabio hasn't yet disappointed with their flavors. I'm sure I'll find it tolerable, at least. Matter of fact, I've been pretty impressed with NB, all around.
It will be; they do great flavoring. But by end of the tub, I was glad to be rotating flavors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be; they do great flavoring. But by end of the tub, I was glad to be rotating flavors.
Any protein with Mint in it, is hard to finish the tub!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any protein with Mint in it, is hard to finish the tub!
I haven't tried too many mint flavored protein powders but I have some Myogenix Myo Ice Mint Chocolate on the way so I will test out this theory :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean. I felt that way about their Blueberry Lemonade.
I just bought the new Peach flavor to go for a spin, and their Grape Berry because it’s excellent in their EAA. Like a Welch’s kind of flavor.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can’t see myself getting sick of the blueberry lemonade or the peachy glutes, but I picked up their sweet tea flavor to add to the rotation just in case I need a bit more variety. Love the stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Grape Flavor !

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards

This is me to a tee. I like the keep a couple large tubs of the flavors I never get sick of (PES cake pop for example) always on hand, and then I rotate small tubs of different flavors (trying ghost fruity cereal milk atm) which I use maybe once or twice a week when I have a sweeter craving

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1st Phorm to release an energy drink

Flavors:
Orange Sunrise and Citrus Blast.

Expected
August or Sept

Formula:
TBD

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That orange sunrise flavor sounds good. I like the faded white label to!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out this amazing 40% OFF special we have going on for Hard Rock's Latest & Greatest!

Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 40% OFF
use code: ULTIMATE40

There are cutting supplements and then there is Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Fusing together 3 potent, effective and powerful ingredients, Ultimate R Andro cuts through the B.S. and delivers results!

This formula boasts big doses of Androsterone, 7-KETO and Arachidonic Acid. Combined this ingredients excel at...
read more
Learn More >

Don’t sleep on this formula! 40% off for two more days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out this amazing 40% OFF special we have going on for Hard Rock's Latest & Greatest!

GET 40% OFF

There are cutting supplements and then there is Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Fusing together 3 potent, effective and powerful ingredients, Ultimate R Andro cuts through the B.S. and delivers results!

This formula boasts big doses of Androsterone, 7-KETO and Arachidonic Acid. Combined this ingredients excel at...
read more

Learn More >

Great deal here guys at 40% off! Take advantage!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

GET 40% OFF

read more
Learn More >

Last day for 40% off!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MuscleGelz, sister to forum sponsor Iron Mag Labs.

We have a nice new product coming. Topical AOD-9604

In lamens terms it acts alot like HGH frag minus the increases in blood sugar. Great for fat loss. Plenty of pub med studies.

August 1st is ETA.

Thanks AM.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bang to release a Rainbow Unicorn energy drink at 200mg Caffeine in multiple flavors

Dymatize to join the plant protein game on 7-19

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bang to release a Rainbow Unicorn energy drink at 200mg Caffeine in multiple flavors

Dymatize to join the plant protein game on 7-19

I'm forever ruined for Bang drinks by this YouTube video. Watch the whole thing guys, it's hillarious, at least I think so.

I'd absolutely try that Blue Razz flavor.

Smart marketing too bc Unicorns are all the buzz with females right now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm forever ruined for Bang drinks by this YouTube video. Watch the whole thing guys, it's hillarious, at least I think so.

I'd absolutely try that Blue Razz flavor.

Smart marketing too bc Unicorns are all the buzz with females right now.

This was so intense, but I kept cracking up the whole time 🤣

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know two products I need to get with this sale, who knows how many I will end up with ????

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This should be an awesome weekend for us SNS fans!

Interested in this for sure! I'm a SNS fan :)
I know two products I need to get with this sale, who knows how many I will end up with ????
Thanks. It should be a fun weekend.

The Labor Day sale is live now for both the SNS and CEL websites.

The code is the same for both: laborday30

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sabroxy XT....nice!
Thank you. It hasn't been released quite yet, but it will be within the next couple weeks. We have a lot of new releases coming up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lipo Elite looks legit AF!!!

View attachment 221509
Good eye haha. We haven't formally announced it yet but its available for sale now and I'll do a thread on it tomorrow.

So many stimulant fat burners now days are just stim focused and don't really include much in the way of fat loss ingredients. We wanted to make something that really worked from all angles - fat burning, energy, & appetite control.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you. It hasn't been released quite yet, but it will be within the next couple weeks. We have a lot of new releases coming up.
I saw it (Sabroxy XT) on a bottle on the SNS website and was like...........NICE!!! I was wondering if I had missed a release. Lol!! Love you products and I hope you are getting well and on the mend!