Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEW to Strong Supplement Shop are:

Hosstility
Intra R3
Tried the pre and it’s perfect. Insane pumps, clean energy, zero crash.

SNS GlucoVantage XT is now available.

For a limited time, use coupon code glucovantagext25 to save 25% off.

GlucoVantage XT intro thread:

View attachment 223324

View attachment 223325
This formula is

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Urolithin-B XT is now available.

Urolithin B XT (REDNERING) FRONT.png

Urolithin B XT (Supp Facts) v2.png

For a limited time, use coupon code urolithinbxt20 to save 20% off Urolithin-B XT.

SNS Urolithin-B XT Intro Thread:

SNS Urolithin-B XT:

SNS Urolithin-B XT - 3 Pack:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Sabroxy XT is now available (has been for a few weeks but forgot to post it in this thread).

The feedback on this has been great.

Sabroxy XT print (90caps) (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Sabroxy XT print (90caps) (SUPP FACTS).png

Sabroxy XT:

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack:

Sabroxy XT Intro Thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules are Now Available.

This is a great ingredient for liver support that I'm very surprised hasn't gotten a lot more attention in the bodybuilding community for its potential benefits for liver support, endurance, improved performance, recovery, and more.

Great ingredient and super inexpensive for everything that it provides.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule (RENDERING) FRONT.png

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule Label (Supp Facts).png

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule Intro Thread:

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules:

Also available in powder form:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL LipoVantage - Stimulant Free Fat Burner

Unique formula featuring 1,000 mg. MitoBurn

LipoVantage-front-Resized.png

Lipo Advantage-Supplement Facts.jpg

For a limited time, you can save 20% off on LipoVantage with coupon code lipovantage20.

LipoVantage - 49.99 regular price; Limited Time - 39.99 with coupon code lipovantage20

LipoVantage - 3 Pack - 3 Bottles for 129.99; Limited Time - 103.99 with coupon code lipovantage20

LipoVantage Intro Thread:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL LipoVantage - Stimulant Free Fat Burner

Unique formula featuring 1,000 mg. MitoBurn

For a limited time, you can save 20% off on LipoVantage with coupon code lipovantage20.

LipoVantage - 49.99 regular price; Limited Time - 39.99 with coupon code lipovantage20

LipoVantage - 3 Pack - 3 Bottles for 129.99; Limited Time - 103.99 with coupon code lipovantage20

LipoVantage Intro Thread:

First time seeing this! Formula looks great. Might have to get some

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First time seeing this! Formula looks great. Might have to get some
Thank you. If you do, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
XPG just released Ursa-Gel and CurcuPrime-Gel.
As a fan of ursamajor I would be curious how it compares. I think xpg's version is 70mg per ml and apex's is 50? Someone chime in if you know apex's for sure. I also know there are different forms of ursolic acid. I'd be curious to know the difference.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried the pre and it’s perfect. Insane pumps, clean energy, zero crash.
Awesome! Glad to hear. Excited to try it myself. I've heard a lot of good reviews on it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As a fan of ursamajor I would be curious how it compares. I think xpg's version is 70mg per ml and apex's is 50? Someone chime in if you know apex's for sure. I also know there are different forms of ursolic acid. I'd be curious to know the difference.
I was thinking Apex was 100mg, but I really don’t remember. XPG uses plain ursolic acid, which has nearly zero solubility in water or oil, so I’m not sure how they got it to dissolve. Apex binds it to sodium, which improves the solubility. I know the Apex stuff worked magic for me, I’d be curious to see how XPG does, but just from the label, I wouldn’t expect it to work as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking Apex was 100mg, but I really don’t remember. XPG uses plain ursolic acid, which has nearly zero solubility in water or oil, so I’m not sure how they got it to dissolve. Apex binds it to sodium, which improves the solubility. I know the Apex stuff worked magic for me, I’d be curious to see how XPG does, but just from the label, I wouldn’t expect it to work as well.
I'm sorry but you're mistaken on that - XPG is not using plain Ursolic Acid, they are using Sodium Ursolate.

Labeling laws for topical products is a bit different from dietary supplements and they could have either labeled it as Ursolic Acid (main delivered active) or as Sodium Ursolate but then the issue there is that if you label a product for Sodium Ursolate and say its x amount of mg., the consumer doesn't necessarily know how much of the active Ursolic Acid one is getting whereas if they label it as Ursolic Acid it means they're providing dosage of the actual Ursolic Acid yield itself.

DPS jumped the gun a little on listing that product - they have the product in stock but not the full write up. XPG should be doing a release thread on here with it sometime over the weekend or beginning of the week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Outside of AM, XPG tends to market/sell to a completely different customer base than Apex (and Iconic) and I know they've expressed in the past that they didn't like for their products to be marketed at or directly compared to others - I know that isn't what you're doing, you're asking a legitimate question, I was just explaining that they aren't intentionally targeting Apex's customer base with any products.

If I remember correctly, Apex's website at one time did say that theirs was 50 mg. per ml. I checked on there now and it doesn't specify.

I do know that XPG's is Sodium Ursolate as well.

I'm sure there will be an intro thread here for discussion on it; they've done that with their prior products.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sorry but you're mistaken on that - XPG is not using plain Ursolic Acid, they are using Sodium Ursolate.

Labeling laws for topical products is a bit different from dietary supplements and they could have either labeled it as Ursolic Acid (main delivered active) or as Sodium Ursolate but then the issue there is that if you label a product for Sodium Ursolate and say its x amount of mg., the consumer doesn't necessarily know how much of the active Ursolic Acid one is getting whereas if they label it as Ursolic Acid it means they're providing dosage of the actual Ursolic Acid yield itself.

DPS jumped the gun a little on listing that product - they have the product in stock but not the full write up. XPG should be doing a release thread on here with it sometime over the weekend or beginning of the week.
The label I saw, in the ingredients list, it just says “ursolic acid” which is why I assumed it wasn’t sodium. It makes sense for labeling dosage, but in the ingredient list, I thought it would specify. That was on DPS, so maybe not a fully updated label? Not sure, but there wasn’t much to go on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The label I saw, in the ingredients list, it just says “ursolic acid” which is why I assumed it wasn’t sodium. It makes sense for labeling dosage, but in the ingredient list, I thought it would specify. That was on DPS, so maybe not a fully updated label? Not sure, but there wasn’t much to go on.
Topical labels are different than dietary supplement labels.

You don't typically see supplement facts/nutrition facts on them at all; and aren't supposed to.

They could choose to label their product with Ursolic Acid or Sodium Ursolate, whichever one they would like to; but its important to remember that in the overall market, many people that are familiar with the term Ursolic Acid have never heard of the term Sodium Ursolate and may not even be aware of any correlation between them.

The label does just say Ursolic Acid - it doesn't specify which form, but the write up will. And maybe they should consider that for future labels, like saying Ursolic Acid (from Sodium Ursolate) or something like that, but I know 100% for certain that it is Sodium Ursolate.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apex Ursa Major is 53mg/ml and 60ml and is sodium ursolate.

Xpg is 70mg/ml at 100ml. It's also sodium ursolate

PA's UR spray is Arginine-Ursolic-Acetate. From what I read, Arginine-Ursolic-Acetate molecule is about 66% UA vs sodium-UA which is over 95% UA. But I guess depends on the carrier used as to what results are better.

I'm a big fan of ursolic acid so when I'm out of Ur Spray and Ursa Major I'll for sure try XPG as I'm a fan of their gels and how they spread out and dry nicely.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Brother .... It was already mentioned above that their company tries to avoid an us vs them scenario, and so does Apex. Back and forths are rarely good business.

You should consider removing your only very slightly true comparison. Since both of our companies don't appreciate it
Is it against board rules? If not then just dont read my posts.

also I don't read every single post on this board, theres nothing wrong with competition.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it against board rules? If not then just dont read my posts.
Well, I was trying to be nice. Obviously not something you understand.
But you lied about the pricing, and somehow "forgot" to mention that Apex-Alchemy runs very frequent BOGO FREE Sales, and sends out discounts to their shoppers.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was trying to be nice. Obviously not something you understand.
But you lied about the pricing, and somehow "forgot" to mention that Apex-Alchemy runs very frequent BOGO FREE Sales, and sends out discounts to their shoppers.
Oh sorry for being mean. But how did I lie though? besides your bogos, on dps ursa is 34.39 while apex version is 39.99?
Lol you act like I'm trying to target your brand bro. Its not that deep, just making a quick comparison.

apex is garbage.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh sorry for being mean. But how did I lie though? besides your bogos, on dps ursa is 34.39 while apex version is 39.99?
Lol you act like I'm trying to target your brand bro. Its not that deep, just making a quick comparison.

apex is still the best dont worry.
I know Apex is.

LOL. "Worry".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn't know XPG was a board sponsor... 🤔
They're Not.
Companies don't have to be sponsors to be mentioned in this particular thread. There are dozens to hundreds of products mentioned in this thread that aren't from sponsored brands - everything from supplements to energy drinks to protein bars.

Someone mentioned their new releases in the thread, someone else asked them a question, I answered them - no different than any other situation or circumstance where I answer questions to people.

And I also made sure to point out in my reply:
Outside of AM, XPG tends to market/sell to a completely different customer base than Apex (and Iconic) and I know they've expressed in the past that they didn't like for their products to be marketed at or directly compared to others.

I doubt you'll ever see their rep, who rarely ever posts here, make comparisons to any other products of anyone's.

Apex seems to have a very loyal customer base and a strategy that works well for them/you in doing frequent sales and coupon codes and a great direct to consumer approach; whereas XPG markets entirely differently and goes for more the larger bulk value approach and an emphasis on selling to retailers/resellers.

I think that sometimes with products, comparisons from consumers is inevitable, but I think that both products are great products and both companies have a different enough marketing approach that I doubt there will be much, if any, competitive overlap.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Support your favorite brand, with your supplement dollars !!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Companies don't have to be sponsors to be mentioned in this particular thread. There are dozens to hundreds of products mentioned in this thread that aren't from sponsored brands - everything from supplements to energy drinks to protein bars.

Someone mentioned their new releases in the thread, someone else asked them a question, I answered them - no different than any other situation or circumstance where I answer questions to people.

And I also made sure to point out in my reply:
Outside of AM, XPG tends to market/sell to a completely different customer base than Apex (and Iconic) and I know they've expressed in the past that they didn't like for their products to be marketed at or directly compared to others.

I doubt you'll ever see their rep, who rarely ever posts here, make comparisons to any other products of anyone's.

Apex seems to have a very loyal customer base and a strategy that works well for them/you in doing frequent sales and coupon codes and a great direct to consumer approach; whereas XPG markets entirely differently and goes for more the larger bulk value approach and an emphasis on selling to retailers/resellers.

I think that sometimes with products, comparisons from consumers is inevitable, but I think that both products are great products and both companies have a different enough marketing approach that I doubt there will be much, if any, competitive overlap.
I appreciate the clarification. I'm subbed to this thread but I can't always keep up with it. I skimmed several pages before getting caught up and I saw what looked like repping but I admit I may have missed some context.

😬😎👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah yes the good ole days when PES used to produce cutting edge products that people loved....long long ago.
Anabeta was a badass product, I even liked the reformulated version a bit too, and don't even get me started on how much I miss ergonine. I still love select protein though, Cake Pop Select is in my top 3 (of still being produced) proteins and will always have some on hand...but yeah bro, they had a great thing going, not really sure what happened there. I think high volume and prolific are still a pretty solid combo for a lower stim, and great pump pre.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I was busy trying to reread your post. But I can't find it.
I guess they are a sponsor after all huh?

You get my post wrongfully removed because you cried to a mod you knew? lmao. Youre such a garbage rep Apex should be embarrassed to have you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta was a badass product,
I miss that original formula! I use to stack Anabeta with X gels and that was a killer set up for some nice natty results!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta was a badass product, I even liked the reformulated version a bit too, and don't even get me started on how much I miss ergonine. I still love select protein though, Cake Pop Select is in my top 3 (of still being produced) proteins and will always have some on hand...but yeah bro, they had a great thing going, not really sure what happened there. I think high volume and prolific are still a pretty solid combo for a lower stim, and great pump pre.
I miss that original formula! I use to stack Anabeta with X gels and that was a killer set up for some nice natty results!
Well, the good news is that you can still get that same stack thanks to @sns8778 with Anacyclus XT and X gels!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still think the brand as a whole has pretty solid offerings. Things definitely shifted after they got into bb.com store as there were specific requirements with products being sold there. They fully embraced that shift (potentially for their best but to the detriment of the type of individuals who frequent here more often).

The forums and supplement companies during that time were something else though feels different than how things go nowadays.

Well, the good news is that you can still get that same stack thanks to @sns8778 with Anacyclus XT and X gels!
Definitely, SNS has been crushing it with many of the ingredients they have been bringing to the market lately.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG Alphamine...their patented SA-2 Yohimbe product that while strong never gave me the shakes....just goes on and on with great products. I think some guy named "Dave" owned PES in their good days and took the route of Instagram models and B.S. I really don't follow them but have they come out with anything notable outside of High Volume/Prolific like 10yrs ago?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@shockrock3 You may want to try SNS Alpha Yohimbe I think it will preform the same for you!