Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@shockrock3 You may want to try SNS Alpha Yohimbe I think it will preform the same for you!
I have taken a cap of SNS Alpha Yohimbe fasted now 4-5 times, on it right now, and it’s the only Y product I can use without discomfort.

I suspect taking a larger dose might not be for me, but I’m not really looking for a huge effect from it - I just want the shift it provides towards lipolysis. I can’t tolerate any other form of Yohimbine, but I can add this problem-free.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the good news is that you can still get that same stack thanks to @sns8778 with Anacyclus XT and X gels!
thanks for posting that man, I was unaware that Anacylcus was the product. I remember Steve talking about bringing the ingredient from Anabata back to the market, I guess i just missed when that one came out that it is exactly that. In my defense, they release quite a few new products over there, and I love them all lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, the good news is that you can still get that same stack thanks to @sns8778 with Anacyclus XT and X gels!
Luckily we carry both at Strong Supplement Shop to!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Luckily we carry both at Strong Supplement Shop to!

Strong is a great company to deal with!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the love! Easy carrying such great brands like apex, iconic, sns, evomuse, etc
Too long of a list to mention all ! I guess that's a good problem to have!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta was a badass product, I even liked the reformulated version a bit too, and don't even get me started on how much I miss ergonine. I still love select protein though, Cake Pop Select is in my top 3 (of still being produced) proteins and will always have some on hand...but yeah bro, they had a great thing going, not really sure what happened there. I think high volume and prolific are still a pretty solid combo for a lower stim, and great pump pre.
I remain astounded that ?6? years later there still isn't a high quality non peri-workout "ergogenic blend".

I get it, peri-workout is the easiest time to get people to take something consistently, but surely there's room on the market for that product category.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk what the serving suggestion on the label says, but this would best be administered twice a day at half a serving for most folks, like morning and mid day.

Potent formulation!
At least on this product they tried. I feel like over the past couple years they’ve really been phoning it in

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remain astounded that ?6? years later there still isn't a high quality non peri-workout "ergogenic blend".

I get it, peri-workout is the easiest time to get people to take something consistently, but surely there's room on the market for that product category.
I think you hit it on the head - marketability - in that the easiest times to get people to take things are pre, intra, and post so that's where companies are focusing because its the easiest and most profitable.

The reality of a daily use ergogenic is that people have become almost brainwashed to the idea that they don't have to take things daily to get the best results - its like they've lost what we used to consider the common sense approach of recovery being so important and the importance of taking things on off days/recovery days.

A great example of this - Citrulline Malate is a great ingredient for endurance and yes it does provide good pumps. People seem to have forgotten that it originally became so popular because it was so good for athletic performance and endurance and that the pumps were just a nice added benefit. Now days, people knock it and say Citrulline is better and maybe it is if you're just using it pre-workout for pumps, but that was never the reason that Citrulline Malate was popular to begin with originally. And key point - the benefits from Citrulline Malate for performance enhancement and endurance were based on taking it daily.

We will be making a daily use ergogenic product. It's been in the works for awhile and I held off on it because of the ingredient cost spike of many of the ingredients this year - Creatine went through the roof - everything from Creatine Mono to Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Citrulline and Citrulline Malate were over triple for awhile, etc. And this came into not wanting to launch the daily use ergogenic during that time because it would be introducing a product that would already at best be low margin and not a great seller (because its just not a good selling category of products - as evidenced by how many loved Ergonine but yet it didn't sell well enough for PES not to disco) and it would have been us having to do it during a time of insanely prices actives which would have led to a higher price than most would want to pay.

The daily use ergogenic should be out around years end or at least by the end of January if all goes well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you hit it on the head - marketability - in that the easiest times to get people to take things are pre, intra, and post so that's where companies are focusing because its the easiest and most profitable.

The reality of a daily use ergogenic is that people have become almost brainwashed to the idea that they don't have to take things daily to get the best results - its like they've lost what we used to consider the common sense approach of recovery being so important and the importance of taking things on off days/recovery days.

A great example of this - Citrulline Malate is a great ingredient for endurance and yes it does provide good pumps. People seem to have forgotten that it originally became so popular because it was so good for athletic performance and endurance and that the pumps were just a nice added benefit. Now days, people knock it and say Citrulline is better and maybe it is if you're just using it pre-workout for pumps, but that was never the reason that Citrulline Malate was popular to begin with originally. And key point - the benefits from Citrulline Malate for performance enhancement and endurance were based on taking it daily.

We will be making a daily use ergogenic product. It's been in the works for awhile and I held off on it because of the ingredient cost spike of many of the ingredients this year - Creatine went through the roof - everything from Creatine Mono to Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Citrulline and Citrulline Malate were over triple for awhile, etc. And this came into not wanting to launch the daily use ergogenic during that time because it would be introducing a product that would already at best be low margin and not a great seller (because its just not a good selling category of products - as evidenced by how many loved Ergonine but yet it didn't sell well enough for PES not to disco) and it would have been us having to do it during a time of insanely prices actives which would have led to a higher price than most would want to pay.

The daily use ergogenic should be out around years end or at least by the end of January if all goes well.
Good To Know!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And key point - the benefits from Citrulline Malate for performance enhancement and endurance were based on taking it daily
Daily staple for me pre workout!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too, I bought a small truck load of Draft Pump from @ZOO 6000mg per serving! I think he still has a few left at "The Deal"
Yes sir, I didn't get the tractor trailer load like you but I do get a small pickup truck load once a month.

I do a scoop pre workout and a scoop in my gallon thermos and sip through the day. Talk about an all day pump!!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think another difficult part is finding universal ergogens that are not going to end up competing for space in other products.

Due to decades of marketing depth, and peri-workout being the easiest target, there's plenty of stuff in lots of preworkouts that really has no relation to acute workout effects, some of them even to being detrimental due to gastric impact.

It would be an enormous marketing and mindset shift to put out a non-peri-workout product, that has a bunch of stuff people are used to seeing pre-workout, and then have a pre-workout that ONLY has ingredients that ACUTELY benefit your workouts.

It would almost require being developed/marketed/sold in combination.

Upside being that's great for people that just want to be able to find a set of supplements that work well and be done with it.

Downside being most of us on here like to tinker and try new combinations and add/remove stuff frequently.

I'm sure we'll nail it though, SNS always finds a way to get the right ingredients, right dose, and right price.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too, I bought a small truck load of Draft Pump from @ZOO 6000mg per serving! I think he still has a few left at "The Deal"
Yes sir, I didn't get the tractor trailer load like you but I do get a small pickup truck load once a month.

I do a scoop pre workout and a scoop in my gallon thermos and sip through the day. Talk about an all day pump!!!!!
How can I get this deal? Thanks in advance.
Thank you so so much for the support guys! It’s really paying off big time and I’m super appreciative. I now only have 1 case left for the big deal. Besides that box it’s just 16 bottles of lemon and 2 bottles of blue razz (pending/first come first served). Let’s finish em!

ReformedNerd

Awards
Someone grab these. I bought a case to sip on for that all day pump.

Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think another difficult part is finding universal ergogens that are not going to end up competing for space in other products.

Due to decades of marketing depth, and peri-workout being the easiest target, there's plenty of stuff in lots of preworkouts that really has no relation to acute workout effects, some of them even to being detrimental due to gastric impact.

It would be an enormous marketing and mindset shift to put out a non-peri-workout product, that has a bunch of stuff people are used to seeing pre-workout, and then have a pre-workout that ONLY has ingredients that ACUTELY benefit your workouts.

It would almost require being developed/marketed/sold in combination.

Upside being that's great for people that just want to be able to find a set of supplements that work well and be done with it.

Downside being most of us on here like to tinker and try new combinations and add/remove stuff frequently.

I'm sure we'll nail it though, SNS always finds a way to get the right ingredients, right dose, and right price.
It is definitely tricky in formulating one and taking overlap into consideration and also taking into consideration people's perceptions and misconceptions about them.

For example, Citrulline Malate is a great candidate for a daily use ergogenic - but you have the crowd that is going to say Citrulline is better, but while Citrulline may or may not provide better pumps, that wouldn't even be the point of Citrulline Malate at all in a daily use ergogenic bc it would be included in that for endurance, recovery, athletic performance, etc.

Another example is that people are used to seeing Betaine Anhydrous in pre's when its really better suited for a daily use ergogenic anyway.

Another example being Agmatine - great for a pre-workout product bc of pumps but great for a daily use ergogenic for a variety of reasons.

Those are some of the challenges that I've waded through in trying to develop the formula for ours the way I wanted to.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know how you keep track of all of this stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know how you keep track of all of this stuff.
It's definitely difficult to keep up with. I love the ingredients, the science, and helping people - I wish I liked the marketing side of things as much as I did those so that more people would know about us lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely difficult to keep up with. I love the ingredients, the science, and helping people - I wish I liked the marketing side of things as much as I did those so that more people would know about us lol.
Well, here’s some marketing for anyone here who hasn’t tried SNS products:

I’ve been using SNS Cissus XT for a couple weeks now, Alpha-Y for about a week on mornings when still fasted, and cracked a new tub of Focus XT to go with a couple caps of Vasoforce Rush last night.

My joint comfort recovers faster from my training, I don’t get the side effects all other Yohimbe forms normally cause me (and am successfully dropping bodyfat of course with my diet), and I absolutely did not want to train before the preworkout supplements yet ended up having great energy, endurance, & performance after using - I even hit a little personal best on something.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS Alpha Y is a must try for anyone who does not like Y, totally different animal !!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for posting that man, I was unaware that Anacylcus was the product. I remember Steve talking about bringing the ingredient from Anabata back to the market, I guess i just missed when that one came out that it is exactly that. In my defense, they release quite a few new products over there, and I love them all lol
Anacylus XT works like OG anabeta for me and I have used it more than once. You will be happy.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit I was so excited until I saw the absolute shitton of yohimbine.
Is that high?

I was talking 9mg? No problems.

Only product which gave me serious vibes was Muscletech which used the herbal bark! That product made me shake, my hands and my nose would be runny!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a Dark, Cool, Dry, climate controlled room I store all my supplements in.
Ah perfect. Then you're probably good well past the expiration date!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No cold sweats and sick feeling when you’re coming down off it?
No !! Not with the SNS Alpha Y, now I will say when I take Radiate (Pre Cardio) I do get a very slight case of cold sweats but very mild.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chaos and Pain isn't messing around with their new Red Sky Powder!!

View attachment 223841
Looks like death in a bottle. LOL. Unless you like getting stimmed out of your mind. Tons of yohimbine (8 mg total), high dose caffeine, high dose isopropylnorsynephrine and massive doses of DMHA.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chaos and Pain isn't messing around with their new Red Sky Powder!!

View attachment 223841
This blend will be the "I'm fine with Alpha Y!" until you're not and you get on the verge of panic attack at the gym as the HCL enhances the insanity on the AY with the BioPerine. haha holy chit.

I know there are other pre's claiming to have 4+ mg of AY but turns out it's bunk.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20221027-174351~2.png

BOGO FREE until 11:59pm ET.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deal

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This blend will be the "I'm fine with Alpha Y!" until you're not and you get on the verge of panic attack at the gym as the HCL enhances the insanity on the AY with the BioPerine. haha holy chit.

I know there are other pre's claiming to have 4+ mg of AY but turns out it's bunk.
I'm not going to comment directly on their product, but I'll say that with legit Alpha Yohimbine I could not imagine going that high of a dose or combining other stims with it.

And you're absolutely correct that there are a lot of products that claim to have Alpha Yohimbine in them that turn out to actually be a mix of Alpha Y and regular Yohimbine or just Yohimbine.

That's why there are so many people that think or assume that they can't take Alpha Yohimbine but actually could if they were getting legit Alpha Yohimbine. There are so many reports and so much feedback on here of people that thought they couldn't use Alpha Yohimbine until they tried our Alpha Yohimbine capsules and found out that they could.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to comment directly on their product, but I'll say that with legit Alpha Yohimbine I could not imagine going that high of a dose or combining other stims with it.

And you're absolutely correct that there are a lot of products that claim to have Alpha Yohimbine in them that turn out to actually be a mix of Alpha Y and regular Yohimbine or just Yohimbine.

That's why there are so many people that think or assume that they can't take Alpha Yohimbine but actually could if they were getting legit Alpha Yohimbine. There are so many reports and so much feedback on here of people that thought they couldn't use Alpha Yohimbine until they tried our Alpha Yohimbine capsules and found out that they could.
This is true. I had sworn off any form of yohimbine until I discovered thermagize from SNS a few years ago. Can confirm theirs actually makes me feel good! No cold sweats or anxiety like I get with pretty much every other yohimbine product on the market.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cold sweats and sick feeling when you’re coming down off it?
I have a habit of tinkering with the limits of therapeutic ranges on single ingredients for myself.

Many moons ago a much less knowledgeable me decided to do this with Yohimbine.

This happened to coincide with the night USPLabs got my personal info and started threatening me with litigation over my criticism of Pink Magic.

I ended up in the hospital overnight on Benzos from the anxiety attack that followed.

Now I taper my forays into ill-advised doses of ingredients that are new to me.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a habit of tinkering with the limits of therapeutic ranges on single ingredients for myself.

Many moons ago a much less knowledgeable me decided to do this with Yohimbine.

This happened to coincide with the night USPLabs got my personal info and started threatening me with litigation over my criticism of Pink Magic.

I ended up in the hospital overnight on Benzos from the anxiety attack that followed.

Now I taper my forays into ill-advised doses of ingredients that are new to me.
Good ole USPLabs. They did some cool stuff, but they also did a lot of BS!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I seem to be tolerating yohimbine less and less as I get older. In my early twenties, I never seemed to have any issue besides feeling a little “off”. Now that I’m practically elderly (30) I can’t handle it in any amount it seems.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I seem to be tolerating yohimbine less and less as I get older. In my early twenties, I never seemed to have any issue besides feeling a little “off”. Now that I’m practically elderly (30) I can’t handle it in any amount it seems.
Have you tried SNS Alpha Y ?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Acknowledging that you're 30 was your first mistake, I stopped acknowledging birthdays at 28 and plan to stay in my prime for decades. Or at least long enough for Steve to release SNS Fountain Of Youth.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reality is that for an extended period of time there was a lot of "yohimbe extract standardized for <small %> yohimbine" that was actually just straight up 100% yohimbine"

Something that has *mostly* been resolved, but caused a lot of the problems in the 2005-2015 range for Yohimbine in particular. Caused a lot of adverse events, at least two legal settlements, and almost got the ingredient banned by the FDA. People died.

It was also a damning indictment of the supplier/broker/manufacturer relationship chain, and the fact that many companies have never actually had a finished product quantified for their active ingredients.

Every single time I see a new 'stimulant extract' hit the market, I worry about the same. Luckily the large contract manufacturers have been getting better at talking to their brokers about whether extract actually means extract or means *wink wink* "extract"