tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know when the new nootropic from MAN is suppose to drop?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know when the new nootropic from MAN is suppose to drop?
Idk but I felt like they were going in the right direction with the newest game day but block buster is a joke. Hope the noot product is better.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Idk but I felt like they were going in the right direction with the newest game day but block buster is a joke. Hope the noot product is better.
MAN is known for great flavoring. People thrive off their flavoring that is why they continue to repurchase. Even if a formula is a letdown for us who know what is adequate in dosing, most consumers are clueless. But it tastes good so I will buy it.. The typical gym rat.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a fan of Block Buster either but I do get their approach. They have admitted and owned up to the fact that Game Day is more for the "hardcore" crowd where Blockbuster is for the masses. If they can swing 2 different SKUs in the same category the more power to them, as long as they leave Game Day alone haha. From what I have heard from the few that have seen the full label the noot product seems like it will be dosed very well, hopefully we will know very soon.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of Block Buster either but I do get their approach. They have admitted and owned up to the fact that Game Day is more for the "hardcore" crowd where Blockbuster is for the masses. If they can swing 2 different SKUs in the same category the more power to them, as long as they leave Game Day alone haha. From what I have heard from the few that have seen the full label the noot product seems like it will be dosed very well, hopefully we will know very soon.
Noot product is solid guys. It's dosed well and doesnt have anything crazy going on that makes you scratch your head and fear for your safety like some other noot products that have been released recently.

Game day is strong AF and I take EC with two added additional stim products 8 months out of the year... and gameday is actually "too" strong for me. So I can see why blockbuster makes sense for them. They're a smart bunch. They'll be able to swing a double product category

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soo we are going to bring back metabolic powder as well. Some sourcing issues are making recompadrol clone get delayed. It goes to show first hand how releases can get pushed back. It's incredibly frustrating because there's literally NOTHING a company can do when products are in the hands of manufacturers and at their mercy with sourcing. As a consumer turned company owner, I now see the "dark side" lol. That being said... we CAN put the metabolic powder clone into production. It is incredibly versatile if you all recall for fat attenuation, non stim fat burning/weight management support, hsl, cholesterol support, and also has a place in cheat meal supplement protocols! Sooo who is interested in picking some up?!
Me me me!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Soo we are going to bring back metabolic powder as well. Some sourcing issues are making recompadrol clone get delayed. It goes to show first hand how releases can get pushed back. It's incredibly frustrating because there's literally NOTHING a company can do when products are in the hands of manufacturers and at their mercy with sourcing. As a consumer turned company owner, I now see the "dark side" lol. That being said... we CAN put the metabolic powder clone into production. It is incredibly versatile if you all recall for fat attenuation, non stim fat burning/weight management support, hsl, cholesterol support, and also has a place in cheat meal supplement protocols! Sooo who is interested in picking some up?!
Sound interesting, I'm in !!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Interested, Tag me in when it is ready :)

compan

compan

Awards
Nice to see the caffeine free coming out. A lot of times I like using <200mg of caffeine pre-workout. 1 scoop of Quake stim with 1 scoop of non-stim will be an awesome option to have.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see the caffeine free coming out. A lot of times I like using <200mg of caffeine pre-workout. 1 scoop of Quake stim with 1 scoop of non-stim will be an awesome option to have.
Same. I have been waiting for the non stim version. My caffeine intake has been really low lately, which has been making it difficult for me to use the stim version.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same. I have been waiting for the non stim version. My caffeine intake has been really low lately, which has been making it difficult for me to use the stim version.
175mg a scoop is less then almost all pre workouts on the market and you even claim you cycle your intake to 200-300g so it should be very easy for you to utilize it. Since you were so skeptical on the product that's why I sent you a full tub to try it out and give it a whirl

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I love the shyt out of Quake. A friend of mine sent me 2 or 3 full servings and I loved it. The energy aspect is definitely greater than the sum of it's parts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I love the shyt out of Quake. A friend of mine sent me 2 or 3 full servings and I loved it. The energy aspect is definitely greater than the sum of it's parts.
The theacrine helps with the focus . Something a lot of people comment on is how long lasting the energy is sustained during training.

For people who want to limit stims one scoop regular and one stim free will be the golden ticket

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Stim free Quake is going to be a big hit, I can sense it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
175mg a scoop is less then almost all pre workouts on the market and you even claim you cycle your intake to 200-300g so it should be very easy for you to utilize it. Since you were so skeptical on the product that's why I sent you a full tub to try it out and give it a whirl
And I haven't exceeded 200 MG of caffeine in the last 8 weeks. You asked me to try a single scoop, scoop and a half, and two scoops. Like I said via PM, I can review it now, but only at a single scoop.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And I haven't exceeded 200 MG of caffeine in the last 8 weeks. You asked me to try a single scoop, scoop and a half, and two scoops. Like I said via PM, I can review it now, but only at a single scoop.
Thats fine, but I don't think taking 1 serving of 1.5 scoops and 1 serving of 2 scoops is really going to make or break your stimulant rotation/stimulation tolerance. Since you were skeptical I wanted to place it in your hands for honest feedback.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
The powder is horrendous man. If you ever tried to flavor the bulk powder you will spit it out due to how bitter it is.
Buy the caps. and take with your preworkout

I picked some up earlier this week and tried it ((2) 50 mg pills) with my morning coffee yesterday. It was great. I felt no difference at first, only noticed it later in the morning. The energy level didn't decline like I am accustomed to. I found myself with heightened energy much later in the morning, through into lunch time. I didn't notice any crash or other down sides, just a more gradual drop off of energy levels. But that is just 1 day. I meant to take it before my PWO this morning, but forgot to. I may try some with my afternoon glass of Radiate (my current favorite mid-day pick-me-up), but it may extend the energy too far into the evening.

I will say that the bottle is way over-sized. The capsules are pretty small and only fill the bottom 1/2" ~ 1" of the bottle.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked some up earlier this week and tried it ((2) 50 mg pills) with my morning coffee yesterday. It was great. I felt no difference at first, only noticed it later in the morning. The energy level didn't decline like I am accustomed to. I found myself with heightened energy much later in the morning, through into lunch time. I didn't notice any crash or other down sides, just a more gradual drop off of energy levels. But that is just 1 day. I meant to take it before my PWO this morning, but forgot to. I may try some with my afternoon glass of Radiate (my current favorite mid-day pick-me-up), but it may extend the energy too far into the evening.

I will say that the bottle is way over-sized. The capsules are pretty small and only fill the bottom 1/2" ~ 1" of the bottle.
They make the bottle big for marketing purposes. Like when you buy PWO and the powder is not even 1/4 full in the can.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They make the bottle big for marketing purposes. Like when you buy PWO and the powder is not even 1/4 full in the can.
With powders its actually more about having room for the product to move and expand. Maybe a little marketing at times, but there is an actual legit reason as well (tho they prob oversize by far more than needed)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stim Free Quake is now available for sale @ NutraPlanet + Free 45oz Shaker

https://nutraplanet.com/products/scivation-quake-10-0-free-scivation-shaker-limited-time/

** Just make sure you select 20 Scoop Lemon Drop Caffeine Free**

I picked some up earlier this week and tried it ((2) 50 mg pills) with my morning coffee yesterday. It was great. I felt no difference at first, only noticed it later in the morning. The energy level didn't decline like I am accustomed to. I found myself with heightened energy much later in the morning, through into lunch time. I didn't notice any crash or other down sides, just a more gradual drop off of energy levels. But that is just 1 day.
LOVE IT!!
Keep me in the loop man!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gaspari to Release "MyoPure" A Casein based protein product

https://cdn.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/myopure.jpg

The title of the upcoming Gaspari supplement is Myopure, very similar of course to the brand’s long-running Myofusion. Myopure is however going to be a little bit different from Myofusion, as it is going to be a casein protein formula, as opposed to Myofusion which features a blend of whey, milk, and casein.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari to Release "MyoPure" A Casein based protein product

https://cdn.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/myopure.jpg

The title of the upcoming Gaspari supplement is Myopure, very similar of course to the brand’s long-running Myofusion. Myopure is however going to be a little bit different from Myofusion, as it is going to be a casein protein formula, as opposed to Myofusion which features a blend of whey, milk, and casein.
Aaaaand hello there.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How many AM guys here actually buy casein proteins?

I haven't since I was maybe 19-20

They never stood up to whey or a blend for taste and consistency in my experience

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
How many AM guys here actually buy casein proteins?

I haven't since I was maybe 19-20

They never stood up to whey or a blend for taste and consistency in my experience
I hear you and would tend to agree. However, as you would know being a star baker, many people prefer casein when making protein "treats" or to add in their oats, cream of rice, etc.

I'd also like to point out that regular consumers are probably a bit different in their buying tendencies than AM members.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh definitely, plenty of guys still slamming casein every night before bed too I was just curious about the AM crowd

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh definitely, plenty of guys still slamming casein every night before bed too I was just curious about the AM crowd
I'll use casein if I want to make:
- a big ass smoothie in my ninja,
-thick protein pudding for volume
- cheesecake
-rice pudding
-bread pudding of other binding agents.

For the cost I'll stick to buying a blend, Casein is just too expensive especially since it won't matter if your meeting protein intake in the 24 hour period. There is nothing magical about it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same as you, Dylan. Haven't bought casein in probably 6 years. Hated trying to drink that stuff.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same as you, Dylan. Haven't bought casein in probably 6 years. Hated trying to drink that stuff.
I loved the thickness but as everyone has said, there's just no reason to not use a blend. Nearly the same thickness and frankly better overall

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need that casein right before bed to stay out of that catabolic state, bro. Same boat as you though, I haven't touched casein in who knows how long. Blends for me, or whey mixed with Greek yogurt/cottage cheese to make a pseudo blend.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought giant sports casein and it's okay but nothing like their blend so I have some buyers remorse won't purchase a 100% casein again.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need that casein right before bed to stay out of that catabolic state, bro. Same boat as you though, I haven't touched casein in who knows how long. Blends for me, or whey mixed with Greek yogurt/cottage cheese to make a pseudo blend.
Sadly, there are plenty of people who fall into that hype, and when you try and debate them they have nothing to prove. Well he said I should take it before bed, so he must be right..

Ok.......
Saw a thread about it the other day.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
ITT, bros who've never heard of Protein Fluff.

Meanwhile, bikini competitors and anorexic males stuff their faces gleefully with 100 calorie casein/xanthan gum concoctions...until the next trip to the toilet or therapist (whichever comes first).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you not read 1Fast400 and the information he entailed on another forum?
Search "Theacrine - The best thing since sliced caffeine"

Does one build a tolerance to this, like caffeine?
Kbayne replied
"After 7 days of 300mg dosing, sensitization to theacrine actually increased. After 8 weeks at 300mg, no tolerance build up was noted."

He was a little unsure that Theacrine is structurally similar to Caffeine and activates similar pathways but I am not sure it would diminish the effects of caffeine.

Also some useful information from kbayne since he is always on top of his game
"Synephrine stimulator effect is quite small but Theacrine does increase the solubility of other stimulants by a large margin."

Perhaps he may have some more info. But it won't hurt to take it especailly since you are not a heavy stim user. This will just help smoothen out the energy and make it much longer lasting.
This. I find it more useful when added to caffeine than when used a a replacement for caffeine. I did do a week or two of a "caffeine break" where I used probably 200-300mg/day theacrine instead of caffeine, and it made it much more tolerable than going without caffeine normally would be, and I seemed to get some benefits of a "break" when going back, in that I was able to get away with using a bit less caffeine without any diminished/reduced effects/performance/feelings, even if it didn't make it so that the same amount of caffeine felt much "stronger" after the little "break." In short, 200mg or so theacrine alone (without caffeine) can be an acceptable replacement for caffeine when you're taking a break from it, but you can certainly get away with less theacrine (50-100mg) when you're ADDING it to caffeine, and provides you with a little "extra" or something a bit "different" than just your normal caffeine feeling and duration. I hope that makes some sense.
Yes, if going cold turkey from caffeine but still utilizing Teacrine, when you introduce caffeine back in, your sensitivity will be sky high. And IMO, 6 weeks off caffeine isn't necessary to regain sensitivity. I can go 5-7 days off and re-introduce a cup of coffee back in and be called the tazmanian devil.

Like mentioned already, you more than likely won't notice a whole lot from Teacrine solo, but it should have some merit at 200-300mg.

Plenty of threads on it already. Or go to examine.
Yup

I'm new to Teacrine. How is it different from regular caffeine?
Read above.. few pages back.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
First preworkout I've been tempted to buy in awhile..... conditioning days specifically here. Strength days I'm on point with the Marinade Pre
I was thinking the same thing. My only issue is with the pump ingredients. Haha, if I'm doing 200-400 double unders in a metcon, I don't want my calves to explode.

Has anybody used Quake (I'd be going with stim free) before doing conditioning-type training? And seriously, just answer the damn question or link me to a thread that covers it. I don't need 15 random quotes from 10 pages back of people that mentioned it in passing. I know how to read but don't have time to keep up with this thread every second. (end rant).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was thinking the same thing. My only issue is with the pump ingredients. Haha, if I'm doing 200-400 double unders in a metcon, I don't want my calves to explode.

Has anybody used Quake (I'd be going with stim free) before doing conditioning-type training?
bbartsche does a lot of biking who could chime in here.
one of my good friends is an endurance runner who takes quake before his runs with no issues. (just used it in a half marathon for energy and performance purposes). My cousins wife just ran a 5k and took quake pre-workout and absolutely loved it and broke the time she was intended on getting.
I have given Quake to plenty of lacrosse players around local colleges here in erie. All have noted better endurnace, performance, and energy. MidwestBeast just got some and does a lot of basketball games so he can give you some good input as well. It is a very versatile pre-workout not only for weightlifting purposes but also athletic events and conditioning type work.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First preworkout I've been tempted to buy in awhile..... conditioning days specifically here. Strength days I'm on point with the Marinade Pre
Just ran into one of your sponsored athletes the other day , the lead guitarist from War of Ages (Steve Brown). Good dude. I think you may have met Alex before (Drummer) or Leroy (Vocalist)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
bbartsche does a lot of biking who could chime in here.
one of my good friends is an endurance runner who takes quake before his runs with no issues. (just used it in a half marathon for energy and performance purposes). My cousins wife just ran a 5k and took quake pre-workout and absolutely loved it and broke the time she was intended on getting.
I have given Quake to plenty of lacrosse players around local colleges here in erie. All have noted better endurnace, performance, and energy. MidwestBeast just got some and does a lot of basketball games so he can give you some good input as well. It is a very versatile pre-workout not only for weightlifting purposes but also athletic events and conditioning type work.
Sounds good. I just had a bad experience of taking a low-stim pre with a bunch of pump products in it before doing some intervals on an assault bike once and the pain in my quads (from the pump) was unbearable! Definitely interested in the profile of Quake and will probably give it a try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. I just had a bad experience of taking a low-stim pre with a bunch of pump products in it before doing some intervals on an assault bike once and the pain in my quads (from the pump) was unbearable! Definitely interested in the profile of Quake and will probably give it a try.
As you know the BCAA's can aid you, not to mention the inclusion of Peak02 for endurance , performance, and recovery.
So there is more to the puzzle then the citrulline and nitrates.