The Future of Primordial Performance

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Something that can be also shipped to Canada and Australia ideally.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Any worthy ingrediants you would throw in to make a thermogenic? I wonder if you'd have to not put it in the new Lv especially if your already using one of the Andros.
Something to stack with endoamp max. Maybe a nutrient repartitioner with a thermogenic in it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the latest word on new products?
The Alpha series is set for 2012 and the Androseries will get some improvements soon, making an already amazing supplement line even better.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
non hormonal??????

as in a creatine alternative?
other bulk powders.....lclt?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
How about a cheaper version of premax, perhaps with some lclt and daa?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
How about a cheaper version of premax, perhaps with some lclt and daa?
using lclt now from superior, to refresh those androgen receptors

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody interested in nearly 50% off discounts, no strings attached, hit me up with a pm ; )

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flex your pm box is full!!!! Delete some stuff brotha.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phyto + TCF seems like it'd be a really badass stack for me [drug-tested PL'er]....50% off might be just what I need to finally make the purchase since funds have been a bit tight.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phyto + TCF seems like it'd be a really badass stack for me [drug-tested PL'er]....50% off might be just what I need to finally make the purchase since funds have been a bit tight.
It's a great stack, plenty of people run it and see good results

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I used that after pct once and it kept my strength gains rolling, surprisingly I will add, I wasn't expecting that much.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if any of you have seen this, but there is a supplement in the latest issue of Flex called "Forerunner Alpha Mass" and the bottle and saying to go along with it is almost a clone of AndroMass and Primordial in general. I'll see if I can get a picture to go up.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure if any of you have seen this, but there is a supplement in the latest issue of Flex called "Forerunner Alpha Mass" and the bottle and saying to go along with it is almost a clone of AndroMass and Primordial in general. I'll see if I can get a picture to go up.
We were expecting this, it will be half-dosed...really don't see the point honestly

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought that issue of flex but just skimmed through it and never picked it back up. After reading your post I had to see for myself. Well it looks almost just like Andromass... but im not really suprised myself either, it was bound to happen sooner or later really. I laughed hard when another company rep said they were goin to copy the Androseries, only because of the quality and integrity of the company. Im not mad at all that AMS copied us, its flattering.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were expecting this, it will be half-dosed...really don't see the point honestly
It's very flattering though, having a clone of our product out there lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yeah. I expected it to happen but why not copy with at least a little bit of originality? It seriously looks like a mirror image of the AM bottle lmao...and from AMS? I figured they could do better.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh, we have more things in the works so let them keep playing catch-up.